Old 05-01-2012, 04:47 AM   #721
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
So happy you are feeling better and things are going well... YAY!!.. I see you are doing the Omaha Plan too.. do you like it? I wish you all the best on this round!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Yes I do like it because it allows more food and I am more satisfied with the choices.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2012, 04:56 AM   #722
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Yes I do like it because it allows more food and I am more satisfied with the choices.
Boy that would make it easier to stick to for sure!! Makes you wonder why there was so much controversy over sticking to protocol by the book! I always knew there were other ways to do it.... hence my experiment...

I am just happy you are doing well on this plan. I never rule out another round for myself, just have to be in a good mental place for it.. for now, I am watching you ladies and loving the fact that you still lose eating variety!!! YAY!!
Old 05-01-2012, 05:08 AM   #723
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Quote:
I never rule out another round for myself, just have to be in a good mental place for it..
You are so right. P2 is the most mental diet I've ever been on in my life! At least for me. Have a great day, Deb!
Old 05-01-2012, 05:13 AM   #724

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
You are so right. P2 is the most mental diet I've ever been on in my life! At least for me. Have a great day, Deb!
Thank you Brenda! I see you are still doing well!.. you must really love that yogurt!.. That too, is mental.. so good for you for sticking to what works for you.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:17 AM   #725
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Lots! :0( - Goal-135 lbs! :0)
The funny thing Deb is that if you ask someone who is true to Simeone's Protocol one thing about deviating from his plan they abruptly remark not to. But, I have seen where even they add maybe half and half to their coffee or something else but it seems to be okay. I like the journals because no one judges here, if you know what I mean?

Have a good Tuesday lady.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:22 AM   #726

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
The funny thing Deb is that if you ask someone who is true to Simeone's Protocol one thing about deviating from his plan they abruptly remark not to. But, I have seen where even they add maybe half and half to their coffee or something else but it seems to be okay. I like the journals because no one judges here, if you know what I mean?

OH GOSH YES!!!!!! Honey bunny, I don't know if you remember when I first started my experiment but times were rough for awhile... Oh well, it is amazing how some feel so protective of the protocol, yet stray a bit and it is ok... you have to just smile...

Life is GOOD!!!
Old 05-01-2012, 06:03 AM   #727
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Morning Deb!

How is everything going?

HAPPY TUESDAY LOVE
Old 05-01-2012, 06:25 AM   #728

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Morning Deb!

How is everything going?

HAPPY TUESDAY LOVE
Morning Darlin!! Everything is peachy today. My mind is clear, my eating habits are under control, and I am in a good place!!

Now, If I could just win the darn lottery!!
Old 05-01-2012, 06:48 AM   #729

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning Deb! Hope you have a fabulous day
Old 05-01-2012, 06:51 AM   #730

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good morning Deb! Hope you have a fabulous day
Thanks Gracie!! so you are JUDDDing still? I love that everyone is doing their own thing now, and succeeding!! WONDERFUL!!! hope you have a great day yourself!!
Old 05-01-2012, 06:53 AM   #731

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Thanks Gracie!! so you are JUDDDing still? I love that everyone is doing their own thing now, and succeeding!! WONDERFUL!!! hope you have a great day yourself!!
Yes I'm JUDDDing. I seem to get in 3 really good DDs per week. I'm not losing though - pretty much up and down the same few pounds. Being sick derailed my efforts though. I'm hoping to get back to my ldw of 184.8 by the end of this week and then move forward.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:55 AM   #732
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Morning Darlin!! Everything is peachy today. My mind is clear, my eating habits are under control, and I am in a good place!!

Now, If I could just win the darn lottery!!
Love it!!!!
Old 05-01-2012, 06:55 AM   #733

Quote:
Yes I'm JUDDDing. I seem to get in 3 really good DDs per week. I'm not losing though - pretty much up and down the same few pounds. Being sick derailed my efforts though. I'm hoping to get back to my ldw of 184.8 by the end of this week and then move forward.
Yes, being sick will put the breaks on weight loss!! you will get there!! JUDDD loves you...
Old 05-01-2012, 06:56 AM   #734
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
This is what JUDDD was doing for me BUT I wasn't really keeping track of my up days (not counting cals). My down days, yes. I did stay within 500 cals.

I think if I followed it exactly (calorie counting on updays) I would probably lose. LOL
Old 05-01-2012, 06:57 AM   #735

Quote:
This is what JUDDD was doing for me BUT I wasn't really keeping track of my up days (not counting cals). My down days, yes. I did stay within 500 cals.

I think if I followed it exactly (calorie counting on updays) I would probably lose. LOL
Yep! just like all the plans that want you to count stuff... they do work, but counting sucks... Depends on what you want the most though!! Have to do the work to get the rewards!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:02 AM   #736
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Yep! just like all the plans that want you to count stuff... they do work, but counting sucks... Depends on what you want the most though!! Have to do the work to get the rewards!
^ it does
Old 05-01-2012, 07:20 AM   #737

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Hey Deb, sounds like you're in good spirits today. Good for you, Darlin . Yeah, I'm hoping our lottery pool here at work hit one of these days I'll share my winnings with you, if we do .

Have a good day, yaw
Old 05-01-2012, 07:41 AM   #738

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Hey Deb, sounds like you're in good spirits today. Good for you, Darlin . Yeah, I'm hoping our lottery pool here at work hit one of these days I'll share my winnings with you, if we do .

Have a good day, yaw
WHOOO HOOOOO!!!! What a nice thought!... Well dear, I am in great spirits today, because I am true to my heart today. One day at a time, but I am true to it. No worries..

I hope you have a fantastic NO PRESSURE TO DIET DAY!..
Old 05-01-2012, 07:51 AM   #739

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Quote:

Exactly! Funny you mentioned that..I quietly noticed that myself. I say do what works for you! I'm very, very cautious of judging or telling others what to do, NO two people are alike and our bodies respond differently to things than others...

Quote:
Morning Shari!!! You are an early bird this morning, which means the HCG IS WORKING!.... Go Shari!
Yes, I'm sleeping like a baby and waking up before the alarm clock..love it!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:53 AM   #740

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Exactly! Funny you mentioned that..I quietly noticed that myself. I say do what works for you! I'm very, very cautious of judging or telling others what to do, NO two people are alike and our bodies respond differently to things than others...

That is WONDERFUL!!! you go Shari!! Cheering you on to the 50's!!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:39 AM   #741
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post

(paint me JEALOUS!!! )
Old 05-02-2012, 05:18 AM   #742
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Quote:
Thank you Brenda! I see you are still doing well!.. you must really love that yogurt!.. That too, is mental.. so good for you for sticking to what works for you.
You have no idea. It is almost embarrassing. I am almost ashamed to love a food so much.

Quote:

If you have one thing that wasn't around or invented in Simeon's day, you have violated protocol! I love to listen to and try to learn from the wisdom of others, but I'm am 48 years old and I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do. And I expect others to do the same!

Have a wonderful day, Deb!
Old 05-02-2012, 05:34 AM   #743

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
You have no idea. It is almost embarrassing. I am almost ashamed to love a food so much.

If you have one thing that wasn't around or invented in Simeon's day, you have violated protocol! I love to listen to and try to learn from the wisdom of others, but I'm am 48 years old and I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do. And I expect others to do the same!

Have a wonderful day, Deb!
What a great post Brenda!!! So true! I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do too!... it is hilarious how some treat others as children, but to each his own...

If you love the yogurt and it is obviously doing you good!!! then ENJOY!!!! nuttin wrong with that!..

Well today I brought only LC foods that I love. Not much either, but enough. I am still working on portion control. I pretty much know what I love, it is just the learning when to put the breaks on that is a constant battle... I'm learning though!!..

I think part of my feeling like I am just not getting enough is from when we were kids.. and there were 7 of us trying to share a meal.. If you didn't get in there quickly you just didn't get much...

Now that food is abundent and I can always get more.. I don't need to be rushing or hoarding the food... It is really silly. I still find myself hiding the last steak so the kids don't take it...

I could easily go to the store and get more.. when you are a kid.. that is not an option. SOOOOOOOO!! this is a good lesson for me.. I'm a grown up now.. no need to feel this way.

Have a GREAT DAY ALL!!!
Old 05-02-2012, 06:17 AM   #744
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning Deb!

Stay strong babe....Happy Hump Day
Old 05-02-2012, 06:32 AM   #745

Quote:
Morning Deb!

Stay strong babe....Happy Hump Day
Thanks Pati!! so far so good!... you do the same
Old 05-02-2012, 06:46 AM   #746
Big Yapper!!!!

Will try
Old 05-02-2012, 07:03 AM   #747
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Lots! :0( - Goal-135 lbs! :0)
Quote:
What a great post Brenda!!! So true! I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do too!... it is hilarious how some treat others as children, but to each his own...

If you love the yogurt and it is obviously doing you good!!! then ENJOY!!!! nuttin wrong with that!..

Well today I brought only LC foods that I love. Not much either, but enough. I am still working on portion control. I pretty much know what I love, it is just the learning when to put the breaks on that is a constant battle... I'm learning though!!..

I think part of my feeling like I am just not getting enough is from when we were kids.. and there were 7 of us trying to share a meal.. If you didn't get in there quickly you just didn't get much...

Now that food is abundent and I can always get more.. I don't need to be rushing or hoarding the food... It is really silly. I still find myself hiding the last steak so the kids don't take it...

I could easily go to the store and get more.. when you are a kid.. that is not an option. SOOOOOOOO!! this is a good lesson for me.. I'm a grown up now.. no need to feel this way.

Have a GREAT DAY ALL!!!
Morning Deb, such insight into yourself this is the true work for us. I too grew up in a large family and certain foods were kept for certain days and things so I started really young wanting and hiding it. There is food everywhere and abundant, no need to hoard or hide anymore(talking to myself here). I know you will be successful with your woe because you are doing the work.

Last edited by MagieDen; 05-02-2012 at 07:05 AM..
Old 05-02-2012, 07:13 AM   #748

Quote:
Morning Deb, such insight into yourself this is the true work for us. I too grew up in a large family and certain foods were kept for certain days and things so I started really young wanting and hiding it. There is food everywhere and abundant, no need to hoard or hide anymore(talking to myself here). I know you will be successful with your woe because you are doing the work.
Thank you Maggie! Yes, indeed, this is true for many many people!! I am confident I will get better at it, and am looking forward to the day I don't have to think about hoarding anymore...
Old 05-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #749
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Good morning!!

Deb-you're wise to reflect on the history to the "issues" w. food. Not sure where mine come from, as food was kinda' abundant and unhealthy growing up. My mom's example of overeating and unhealthy inactive lifestyle seems to be the root. Then as I got older I just liked eating. Now that I'm in a "healthy" range I can relax a little and focus on general healthy eating and being fit. It's fun!! Thanks for the encouragement and example .

Shari-yes, you're so right!! Glad your plan is working for you!!

at the militant protocol peeps!!! I too see the inconsistency and have to . Big fan of live and let live, esp. in meal plans. Too much self doubt to be adding to it!!

Have a great week ladies!! Cinco de Mayo is a big deal out here in AZ. We're going out to a yummy Mexican place tonight w/ good friends. Should be fun!! Hope I can hear my body over that margarita I plan to have .
Old 05-02-2012, 07:37 AM   #750

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Interesting Deb and it makes sense that this has become a part of you considering you grew up in a very large family. Great insight and change and growth can only come at this beginnning.
Closed Thread