Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 05:52 AM   #421
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,534
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Is Maggie still doing the challenge? Why didn't she invite me

She talked about it on her journal, and I just happened to read it that day! Not sure it was talked about too much. Her Challenge was to stick to YOUR WOE for 2 weeks, to start a good habit.

Not sure how many did it or how many finished. Nobody was officially invited, she just said if anyone wants to do it, please do!! .. I kind of butted in on her journal...

It is over now, but HEY WHY CAN'T WE DO IT AGAIN?? ..
Deb294evr is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2012, 06:17 AM   #422
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,109
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Great job Deb! Five weeks is fantastic I will be joining you in about 10 days when I reach P3. I'm not going to focus on stabilizing, if I keep losing then so be it!

Have a great Friday and enjoy your early quit
Gracie514 is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 06:19 AM   #423
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,534
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Great job Deb! Five weeks is fantastic I will be joining you in about 10 days when I reach P3. I'm not going to focus on stabilizing, if I keep losing then so be it!

Have a great Friday and enjoy your early quit
Thanks!! We have ourselves another REBEL!!.. I agree, if you can lose in P3, why not?

Enjoy your time with the Family this weekend and remember the BEER can wait...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 06:21 AM   #424
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
She talked about it on her journal, and I just happened to read it that day! Not sure it was talked about too much. Her Challenge was to stick to YOUR WOE for 2 weeks, to start a good habit.

Not sure how many did it or how many finished. Nobody was officially invited, she just said if anyone wants to do it, please do!! .. I kind of butted in on her journal...

It is over now, but HEY WHY CAN'T WE DO IT AGAIN?? ..
Oh, okay. Great personal challenge. I'm glad it has helped you get back in the groove of things with Atkins
Meek75 is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 06:23 AM   #425
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,534
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Oh, okay. Great personal challenge. I'm glad it has helped you get back in the groove of things with Atkins
Thanks Meek! I think just taking it one step at a time, really helped me not panic. I kept saying if I can make it today, I will decide tomorrow if i want to continue. This conversation with myself was daily...

So by the end of 2 weeks of asking myself if I want to continue this day, I was hooked again!! Now it is all about losing fat and getting healthy. No matter how long it takes..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 06:25 AM   #426
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,109
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thanks!! We have ourselves another REBEL!!.. I agree, if you can lose in P3, why not?

Enjoy your time with the Family this weekend and remember the BEER can wait...
I'm actually pondering staying low-carb and doing JUDDD. I did good on JUDDD the first few weeks until I decided I could make every UD a total free for all NO BEER, NO BEER We were actually supposed to go out Saturday with some friends to a Monte Carlo night but I don't think I'm going to now. I have a baby shower on Sunday from 12-3 and I don't want to be tired and/or hungover
Gracie514 is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 06:34 AM   #427
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thanks Meek! I think just taking it one step at a time, really helped me not panic. I kept saying if I can make it today, I will decide tomorrow if i want to continue. This conversation with myself was daily...

So by the end of 2 weeks of asking myself if I want to continue this day, I was hooked again!! Now it is all about losing fat and getting healthy. No matter how long it takes..
awesome, awesome post!
Meek75 is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 06:39 AM   #428
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thanks Meek! I think just taking it one step at a time, really helped me not panic. I kept saying if I can make it today, I will decide tomorrow if i want to continue. This conversation with myself was daily...

So by the end of 2 weeks of asking myself if I want to continue this day, I was hooked again!! Now it is all about losing fat and getting healthy. No matter how long it takes..
Girl, I've done made this a sticky in my journal AND posted it as my status of facebook !
Meek75 is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 07:03 AM   #429
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,534
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Girl, I've done made this a sticky in my journal AND posted it as my status of facebook !
AWWWWWWWWWW thanks Meek!! I live by this now!...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 07:05 AM   #430
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,534
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
I'm actually pondering staying low-carb and doing JUDDD. I did good on JUDDD the first few weeks until I decided I could make every UD a total free for all NO BEER, NO BEER We were actually supposed to go out Saturday with some friends to a Monte Carlo night but I don't think I'm going to now. I have a baby shower on Sunday from 12-3 and I don't want to be tired and/or hungover
Well JUDDD worked very well for you and your lifestyle, so go for it!!.. Whatever works best for US as individuals, is really what we must do.

I love how you are talking yourself through these things and making a decision based on how you will FEEL and what is best for your progress. You can do it!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 07:09 AM   #431
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,109
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Well JUDDD worked very well for you and your lifestyle, so go for it!!.. Whatever works best for US as individuals, is really what we must do.

I love how you are talking yourself through these things and making a decision based on how you will FEEL and what is best for your progress. You can do it!!!
Aweee, thanks Deb! I appreciate your support very much. It's a struggle for all of us and I agree, we must do what we feel is best to fit our lives. JUDDD did work very well - especially on weekends. I was able to go to a restaurant with the family and eat a sandwich if I wanted. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but it was awesome to order a club sandwich or grilled cheese Oh, the simple things in life..........
Gracie514 is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 07:13 AM   #432
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,534
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Aweee, thanks Deb! I appreciate your support very much. It's a struggle for all of us and I agree, we must do what we feel is best to fit our lives. JUDDD did work very well - especially on weekends. I was able to go to a restaurant with the family and eat a sandwich if I wanted. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but it was awesome to order a club sandwich or grilled cheese Oh, the simple things in life..........
You are welcome! Yes, indeed, the simple things in life that make us happy.. I have learned in the past couple of months, that we just have to DO IT. .do what is best for YOU.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #433
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,388
Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I have learned in the past couple of months, that we just have to DO IT. .do what is best for YOU.
"Well said, young Grasshopper!" So happy for you Deb that you got your groove back!
MagieDen is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #434
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,388
Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Is Maggie still doing the challenge? Why didn't she invite me

Threadjack....... Meek No need to cry, you have been doing wonderful without my simple 2 week challenge. You've got this lady!!!
MagieDen is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 05:30 AM   #435
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,534
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
"Well said, young Grasshopper!" So happy for you Deb that you got your groove back!
Thank you Maggie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Threadjack....... Meek No need to cry, you have been doing wonderful without my simple 2 week challenge. You've got this lady!!!
Totally AGREE!!!!

Ok, so today is official weigh in day. I checked earlier in the week because I wanted to know how the clouds were affecting me. So today I found I am down 2.8 for the week!! WITH the extras..

I am very happy because I was under control, eating what I love, and STILL losing!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 06:50 AM   #436
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,388
Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thank you Maggie!!



Totally AGREE!!!!

Ok, so today is official weigh in day. I checked earlier in the week because I wanted to know how the clouds were affecting me. So today I found I am down 2.8 for the week!! WITH the extras..

I am very happy because I was under control, eating what I love, and STILL losing!!
Fantabulous!!!!!!

The best plan is a plan you can stay on and live with!
MagieDen is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 07:01 AM   #437
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,109
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Great news Deb!!! That is fantastic. I haven't made the clouds yet for hubby because I don't want to eat them all Next weekend will start P3 and I can have them then. Have a great weekend!
Gracie514 is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 08:46 AM   #438
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,534
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Fantabulous!!!!!!

The best plan is a plan you can stay on and live with!
Thanks Maggie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Great news Deb!!! That is fantastic. I haven't made the clouds yet for hubby because I don't want to eat them all Next weekend will start P3 and I can have them then. Have a great weekend!
Thank you Gracie Yes the clouds are easier to get carried away on. MOSTLY FAT.. I totally understand wanting to wait...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 08:50 AM   #439
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Yay, Deb . You are doing so great! Keep up the good work!

I made a new batch of chocolates a moment ago. This batch was PERFECT!!!! OMG!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!
Meek75 is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 08:57 AM   #440
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,534
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Yay, Deb . You are doing so great! Keep up the good work!

I made a new batch of chocolates a moment ago. This batch was PERFECT!!!! OMG!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!
Thanks Meek!! YAY!!... glad you are enjoying the option of sugar free chocolate that TASTES GREAT!!!!....

Hope your day is going well and continues!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 08:58 AM   #441
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,208
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Congrats Deb!! You're in your groove too...wonderful to eat good food and still lose. Thank you Dr. A! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.
shari is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 10:07 AM   #442
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Hiya Deb I hope you are having a great Sunday as well.
Meek75 is offline  
Old 04-02-2012, 03:32 AM   #443
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,534
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Thank you Ladies! I had a pretty good weekend. It was fine eating wise, but yesterday I just could not get out of a funk. Felt starnge all day, depressed. Anyway, no reason that I know of why except I hate being so hot without a pool to jump into...

I guess what started me feeling bad was that our air conditioning didn't work although we just paid a crazy amount for a new Heating/Air unit to be put in last November. So that started my day badly. We did find the guy who installed it and he came out to attach 2 wires he missed.. Uggggg....

ANYWAY, today I am fine, and ready for this week. I am not real thrilled about working of course, but I am feeling good about losing weight...

Have a great day all!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-02-2012, 04:01 AM   #444
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,208
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Sorry you were in a funk yesterday...frustrating about the A/C but glad he fixed it. Hope you have a great week...hopefully it'll go fast like last week.
shari is offline  
Old 04-02-2012, 04:10 AM   #445
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,534
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Sorry you were in a funk yesterday...frustrating about the A/C but glad he fixed it. Hope you have a great week...hopefully it'll go fast like last week.
Thank you Shari!! I hope it goes fast too!!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-02-2012, 06:06 AM   #446
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,109
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thank you Ladies! I had a pretty good weekend. It was fine eating wise, but yesterday I just could not get out of a funk. Felt starnge all day, depressed. Anyway, no reason that I know of why except I hate being so hot without a pool to jump into...

I guess what started me feeling bad was that our air conditioning didn't work although we just paid a crazy amount for a new Heating/Air unit to be put in last November. So that started my day badly. We did find the guy who installed it and he came out to attach 2 wires he missed.. Uggggg....

ANYWAY, today I am fine, and ready for this week. I am not real thrilled about working of course, but I am feeling good about losing weight...

Have a great day all!!
Ugh, I hate days like those - no real rhyme or reason to feel bad, just do! I'm glad you're feeling better today though I have a feeling you're going to have a fantastic week on Atkins!!! You are doing so well
Gracie514 is offline  
Old 04-02-2012, 09:34 AM   #447
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,534
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Ugh, I hate days like those - no real rhyme or reason to feel bad, just do! I'm glad you're feeling better today though I have a feeling you're going to have a fantastic week on Atkins!!! You are doing so well
Thank you Gracie!! Yes, exactly my day... oh well today is a new day and I am being kept busy, so that is good! Less time = less food...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #448
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
HEY DEB!!!
Meek75 is offline  
Old 04-03-2012, 04:16 AM   #449
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,534
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
HEY DEB!!!
Morning Meek! I see you are doing well!.. ME TOO! today is a new wonderful day... Lots of busy work today, so I will check back later
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-03-2012, 04:41 AM   #450
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, glad you are feeling better.....have a wonderful day
lorettahd is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:07 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.