LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 06:42 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: singergirl79
Stats: 251/251/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2/1/2012
Kristy's Weight Loss Journey!

I don't have too much to report today! I woke up and did my stretching, then felt so good after that I did some exercise on the wii and set my 2 week weight loss goal on there! My goal is to lose 4 lbs in 2 weeks. Hopefully, it will be more than that, but 4lbs is good! I ate sausage and eggs with cheese for breakfast. I ate a can of chicken noodle soup for lunch, and then had chicken with green beans for dinner. I know the soup isn't low carb, but I wanted to ease myself in. I do better this way! I will get stricter as I go. Overall I'm happy with how today went and how I felt. I took a picture of myself as my before pic, but I'm not quite ready to post it on here yet. I will one day.

Have a wonderful day!
Kristy
singergirl79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2012, 02:42 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Hey Kristy!

Glad you've made the first steps to become a healthier you!

I wanted to post something because we have similar start/goal stats. Sometimes it's hard when people say "I know how you feel" when it comes to losing weight/becoming healthier--I always think to myself, "they don't know what I've gone through or where I've been?!" But girlie, I know how it is, I've been there and still working on it. Stick to your plan and you'll rock it!!

What is your plan achieve your goal of 150? Do you have any mini goals and/or rewards set up for your journey to goal?

(Hope it's okay that I stopped by!)
Old 02-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: singergirl79
Stats: 251/251/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2/1/2012
Hi Misslatte!
Thank you so much for your sweet response to my journal. Of course it's fine that you stopped by! It's nice to talk to someone who can relate to me! Congrats on your weight loss! You are almost to your goal, and I'm completely inspired!

My plan is to do Atkins or LC. I'm just going to add more green veggies than Atkins typically allows because I feel bad without them. My goals are a 1 hr. massage for every 20lbs and every 50lbs a new outfit or 2. Then when I get to my ultimate goal I will treat myself to a completely new wardrobe and a trip to somewhere tropical to show it off!

Do you have rewards set up?
singergirl79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175

Thanks for the congrats, it's taken me a while but I've learned a lot about what my body likes/prefers and more importantly I've learned a lot about myself along the way.

Your rewards look nice! Don't forget a new hairdo or pair of shoes in there too! I initially set up small rewards for myself but unfortunately never followed through with them because of a wants vs needs internal battle with myself. My reward for 165 is a haircut/manicure. I bought one of those groupon deals and had to book it really far in advance. My appointment is on Tuesday and I'm at 167.5 today. Almost there! For my (tentative) final goal at 155 I'm going to buy a bedroom set and new clothes! I also plan on getting a new drivers license! Right now the DL has me at 240 (of course it was a lie!!) so I will get a new one when I'm at goal. I also want to go somewhere on vacation too but shoot, not sure where all of this money is going to magically appear from!

Oh - one small bit of knowledge to hopefully avoid this happening to you-- be careful if you get new shoes too soon! All of my shoes at 225+ do not fit anymore - they're all roughly a full size too big! Dangit!!

I hope you have a wonderful Friday! I'm snowed in today - 18 inches at my house and it's still coming down! I'm just happy that I have a full freezer full of beef so I have no worries about lack of food.

Amy
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote