Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!
 
s1mon3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 14,821
Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
I'm On One! (The JUDDD Life!)

I said I wasn't going to journal again but I am beginning JUDDD. Its recommended beginners journal to measure progress. I also need to figure out what works and what does not work for me.

I have been on the roller coaster ride far too long and its time for me to get off! Today I weighed in at 184 which is 14 pounds more than I weighed back in September. I could say I don't know how that happened but I know exactly how it happened. The holidays arrived and I gave myself a free pass to eat whatever the heck whenever the heck! I want to get those pounds off and finally reach my goal. Hopefully JUDDD is the plan I have been looking for. Thinking back I did maintain my losses for a while by doing just what this plans suggests. Not even thinking I would have one day of high calories with the next being low calories. So we will see and I will super stoked when I finally reach my goal!

Ok...off to read more about that plan and how to ensure success!

Please offer encouragement and support and I will do the same for you in your efforts!!
__________________
*´¨)¸.• ´¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•Marlette
Licensed Zumba Instructor since August, 31, 2013

Last edited by s1mon3; 01-25-2012 at 04:57 PM..
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2012, 06:12 PM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!
 
s1mon3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 14,821
Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
I entered my details in the calc. According to them I should be: UD 3471 and DD 694! Consider today day one for me. I will in no way eat 3471 cals today or on any day but I am going to try and rock this plan!
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:09 PM   #3
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Hey Chick, I am still around I will visit your journal to cheer you on, good luck with JUDDD. From what I hear it is a good plan.......right now there are several people doing that plan.......I'm going to stick with low carb for a while and once I start stalling I will switch to something else.
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #4
Way too much time on my hands!
 
s1mon3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 14,821
Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Hey Chick, I am still around I will visit your journal to cheer you on, good luck with JUDDD. From what I hear it is a good plan.......right now there are several people doing that plan.......I'm going to stick with low carb for a while and once I start stalling I will switch to something else.
Hey Lo!! Thanks for stopping by girlie! I see you are still doing your thang! Keep it up! From what I have read so far JUDDD is a good plan. Today was day one for me. I am anxious to see what the plan will do for me. My heart is just not in LC right now. So I gotta find something else that may work before I find myself back at square one. Ya know? Continued best wishes to you!!
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:25 PM   #5
Way too much time on my hands!
 
s1mon3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 14,821
Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
Notes for Self

To Help Ensure Your Success…

1. Remember to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water.
2. Exercise regularly, particularly on Up Days.
3. To avoid frustration from weight fluctuations, weigh yourself only once a week, on the morning after a Down Day.
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:23 AM   #6
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,220
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Hey Marl, good luck with JUDDD! It does work, and the people on that forum I found to be very upbeat, friendly and helpful. I'm debating now if I want to do JUDDD or LC after the protocol. I'll be following you and cheering you on. Here's to making goal this year!

Last edited by shari; 01-26-2012 at 03:44 AM..
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:43 AM   #7
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Good Morning Marl, how did day one go?
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:18 AM   #8
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,131
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1mon3 View Post
I entered my details in the calc. According to them I should be: UD 3471 and DD 694! Consider today day one for me. I will in no way eat 3471 cals today or on any day but I am going to try and rock this plan!
Good luck with JUDDD! I started yesterday as well. I'm 5'-7" tall, wt: 194, female, little exercize and my numbers are around 500 for DDs and 1800-1900 for UDs. I think there's something wrong with your numbers!! There's no way your UD should be 3471 calories. What are your measurements and I will double check for you - would hate to see you have the wrong numbers to start!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:14 AM   #9
Way too much time on my hands!
 
s1mon3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 14,821
Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hey Marl, good luck with JUDDD! It does work, and the people on that forum I found to be very upbeat, friendly and helpful. I'm debating now if I want to do JUDDD or LC after the protocol. I'll be following you and cheering you on. Here's to making goal this year!
Hi Shari! Thanks girlie. I am really going to give my all to this plan. I want to succeed and be done. I really believe I can live like this for the rest of my life! Good luck to you also and thanks for the best wishes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Good Morning Marl, how did day one go?
GM Lo!! Day one was cool. I counted it as my UD but I didn't over do it. All was well!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good luck with JUDDD! I started yesterday as well. I'm 5'-7" tall, wt: 194, female, little exercize and my numbers are around 500 for DDs and 1800-1900 for UDs. I think there's something wrong with your numbers!! There's no way your UD should be 3471 calories. What are your measurements and I will double check for you - would hate to see you have the wrong numbers to start!
Thank you for your input Gracie. I used the calc on the UpDD Diet site. I just went back and double checked to make sure all was correct and I noticed that I didn't change the weight from kg to lbs! I'm 184 and 5'3". I selected little to no exercise, but that will change once I begin my Zumba classes again. Thank you so much for catching my error. I knew something looked fishy. I don't know if I should let today be my "day one". I ate my cals yesterday but I know I didn't get near 3471. Will you be using a cal counter on this plan. I have been thinking about that and hoping there would be a way around using a counter. I dunno how diligent I would be and I surely do not want to fail! Good luck to you!
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:20 AM   #10
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Hey Marlette. I'm here to cheer you on. You can do it!!!
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:24 AM   #11
Way too much time on my hands!
 
s1mon3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 14,821
Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
Thanks Meek!!! I need the support!
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:25 AM   #12
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,131
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1mon3 View Post
Hi Shari! Thanks girlie. I am really going to give my all to this plan. I want to succeed and be done. I really believe I can live like this for the rest of my life! Good luck to you also and thanks for the best wishes!



GM Lo!! Day one was cool. I counted it as my UD but I didn't over do it. All was well!!



Thank you for your input Gracie. I used the calc on the UpDD Diet site. I just went back and double checked to make sure all was correct and I noticed that I didn't change the weight from kg to lbs! I'm 184 and 5'3". I selected little to no exercise, but that will change once I begin my Zumba classes again. Thank you so much for catching my error. I knew something looked fishy. I don't know if I should let today be my "day one". I ate my cals yesterday but I know I didn't get near 3471. Will you be using a cal counter on this plan. I have been thinking about that and hoping there would be a way around using a counter. I dunno how diligent I would be and I surely do not want to fail! Good luck to you!
I wasn't sure of your age so I checked a few different ones. Your numbers are really close to mine - DD of 500 and UD of 1900 calories. This is at 30% weight loss mode I believe. I haven't ever done less than 500 on a DD - I know some people can get through an entire day fasting but not this girl! There's also lots of good DD recipes and ideas on a thread here. I think you are going to do fantastic on JUDDD!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:36 AM   #13
Way too much time on my hands!
 
s1mon3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 14,821
Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
I wasn't sure of your age so I checked a few different ones. Your numbers are really close to mine - DD of 500 and UD of 1900 calories. This is at 30% weight loss mode I believe. I haven't ever done less than 500 on a DD - I know some people can get through an entire day fasting but not this girl! There's also lots of good DD recipes and ideas on a thread here. I think you are going to do fantastic on JUDDD!
Yeah I was totally off! I am glad you set me straight. My numbers are now UD 2144 and DD 536 at 25%. I am still trying to understand which percentage to choose and what's correct for me. I have more reading to do. I don't know about fasting either. I don't have a problem using the Atkins premade protein shakes. I love the chocolate flavor and they are 160 cals for one. I figured I would do 2 shakes and something for dinner. Have you tried any of the DD recipes? I want to keep it as simple as possible otherwise I get comfortable and slip up. Thank you for your encouragement!
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:48 AM   #14
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,131
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1mon3 View Post
Yeah I was totally off! I am glad you set me straight. My numbers are now UD 2144 and DD 536 at 25%. I am still trying to understand which percentage to choose and what's correct for me. I have more reading to do. I don't know about fasting either. I don't have a problem using the Atkins premade protein shakes. I love the chocolate flavor and they are 160 cals for one. I figured I would do 2 shakes and something for dinner. Have you tried any of the DD recipes? I want to keep it as simple as possible otherwise I get comfortable and slip up. Thank you for your encouragement!
Yesterday was a DD and I had:

B: coffee/cream/equal - 54 calories
L: Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Packet - 160 calories
D: Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad w/Southwest Dressing from McDonalds - 390 calories

TOTAL Calories 604
Plus I did my hour Callanetics video so I'm not sure what my NET calories were.

Down Day Ideas: Fat Free Hot Dogs on lite buns, Canned Soups, Shredded Cabbage-chicken-laughing cow cheese combo, oatmeal, veggies dipped in low-fat dressing on a plate with deli meats/cheese, low-fat cereal with skim milk, etc.
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:55 AM   #15
Way too much time on my hands!
 
s1mon3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 14,821
Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Yesterday was a DD and I had:

B: coffee/cream/equal - 54 calories
L: Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Packet - 160 calories
D: Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad w/Southwest Dressing from McDonalds - 390 calories

TOTAL Calories 604
Plus I did my hour Callanetics video so I'm not sure what my NET calories were.

Down Day Ideas: Fat Free Hot Dogs on lite buns, Canned Soups, Shredded Cabbage-chicken-laughing cow cheese combo, oatmeal, veggies dipped in low-fat dressing on a plate with deli meats/cheese, low-fat cereal with skim milk, etc.
Your DD menu is totally doable!! I am so looking forward to the flexibility this plan will offer me. Best thing of all I get to eat sweet potatoes and oatmeal!! I am going to take a gander at that menu idea thread...Thanks again hun!
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:18 AM   #16
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,220
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Gracie gave a lot of good examples. Do you like turkey bacon? that was a staple on my DDs too...very low cals. It's amazing how much you can eat when you know the items that are low cal..I was usually satisfied. Oh and diet cocoa..another staple!

ETA: I was eating sweet potato fries and still losing...love sweet potatoes. Now you got me drooling..LOL. Enjoy!!

Last edited by shari; 01-26-2012 at 09:20 AM..
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:48 AM   #17
Atkineer For Life
 
godsbeloved79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Pompano Bch, FL
Posts: 19,128
Gallery: godsbeloved79
Stats: 237/224/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6/9/2014
I'm here and I know for a fact we can do this.
godsbeloved79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #18
I'm his Princess
 
Dedicated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 17,055
Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Marl has a journal....Woot?!?!?!??!? LOL
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #19
Tyl
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Tyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 15,338
Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
Late for the party!!!! You can do it! I eat real food on dd instead of shake but if that works for you that's perfect. My down day staples include oatmeal, egg whites, sandwhiches w baked chips or pretzels, crackers and laughing cow cheese, but I also just eat what I have in amounts that fit. Yesterday I had two slices of piazza 650 cals! Anyway this is the most flexible plan I have ever been on! I think u will love it.
Tyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:01 PM   #20
Way too much time on my hands!
 
s1mon3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 14,821
Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsbeloved79 View Post
I'm here and I know for a fact we can do this.
Amen Lyn!! Nuttin to it but to do it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Gracie gave a lot of good examples. Do you like turkey bacon? that was a staple on my DDs too...very low cals. It's amazing how much you can eat when you know the items that are low cal..I was usually satisfied. Oh and diet cocoa..another staple!

ETA: I was eating sweet potato fries and still losing...love sweet potatoes. Now you got me drooling..LOL. Enjoy!!
Shari I sweet potatoes any way they are prepared! I am looking forward to my UD tomorrow because they are on the menu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated View Post
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Marl has a journal....Woot?!?!?!??!? LOL
Who woulda thunkit!

Last edited by s1mon3; 01-26-2012 at 07:11 PM..
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:07 PM   #21
Way too much time on my hands!
 
s1mon3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 14,821
Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyl View Post
Late for the party!!!! You can do it! I eat real food on dd instead of shake but if that works for you that's perfect. My down day staples include oatmeal, egg whites, sandwhiches w baked chips or pretzels, crackers and laughing cow cheese, but I also just eat what I have in amounts that fit. Yesterday I had two slices of piazza 650 cals! Anyway this is the most flexible plan I have ever been on! I think u will love it.
Hey you!! Its not like you to be "Tardy for the party" LOL...j/k you are right on time! Girl oatmeal was heavily on my mind today. I didn't eat it and the only reason why I am sticking to shakes is because of the Dr.'s recommendation on his site was. He stated that those shakes help you stay within your ranges on DDs especially during the first two weeks. Plus I had them in the fridge and needed to get rid of them. Did you do the "induction" phase? I am up for eating real foods I just have to be really careful! You are doing well already for already losing 10 pounds this month. That's awesome!
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:21 PM   #22
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,508
Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/214.8/212 MG# 1
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Hey lady! Can't wait to hear about your progress...you've got this!
Jayce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:41 PM   #23
Way too much time on my hands!
 
s1mon3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 14,821
Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
Another day behind me!

So today I didn't do so bad. I had 3 Atkins shakes at 160 cals each. I also had a few strips of lean NY steak (couldn't help it) as I was preparing dinner for the fam. I think my next DD day will be diff. I am going to eat real foods rather than prepared shakes all day to see if I will be affected at negatively at all. I will prob still have one shake a day. Tomorrow is an UD and I am so looking forward to it. I have 2151 allotted for meals tomorrow and I am going to make the best of those cals. Here is my prelim menu for tomorrow.

B: oatmeal/ coffee w cream and splenda
D: turkey or tuna sand on whole wheat w green leaf lettuce
D: baked sweet potato/???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
Hey lady! Can't wait to hear about your progress...you've got this!
Thank you for the encouragement doll!!

Last edited by s1mon3; 01-26-2012 at 07:43 PM..
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:20 AM   #24
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,508
Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/214.8/212 MG# 1
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
You're welcome!

I lovvvvve sweet potatoes! They're 1 of my new addictions.
Jayce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:07 AM   #25
I'm his Princess
 
Dedicated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 17,055
Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Morning Marl! Hey peeps!
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:53 AM   #26
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,131
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning! Did you weigh after your DD? I'm waiting til I get a couple good DDs in and TOM kicks rocks
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:56 AM   #27
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good morning! Did you weigh after your DD? I'm waiting til I get a couple good DDs in and TOM kicks rocks
Morning, what's the new number for today
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:01 AM   #28
Way too much time on my hands!
 
s1mon3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 14,821
Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
Happy Friday!!

Good Morning Ladies!

I was reluctant to weigh in because it hasn't been a week yet, but you know how we do. I had to step on the scale and to my surprise I weighed in at 181! I am sort of happy but because of where I was just back in September I kind of disappointed that I am even seeing the 180's again on the scale. I will take it though because soon I will be back where I was back then!

I have already eaten my oatmeal for brekkie and I am looking forward to the rest of my delectable meals that I can enjoy today!
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:03 AM   #29
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,220
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Hey Marl!! Congrats!!! Did you eat the sweet potato last night?
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:03 AM   #30
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,131
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1mon3 View Post
Good Morning Ladies!

I was reluctant to weigh in because it hasn't been a week yet, but you know how we do. I had to step on the scale and to my surprise I weighed in at 181! I am sort of happy but because of where I was just back in September I kind of disappointed that I am even seeing the 180's again on the scale. I will take it though because soon I will be back where I was back then!

I have already eaten my oatmeal for brekkie and I am looking forward to the rest of my delectable meals that I can enjoy today!
Holy Moly!!! That is fantastic You're gonna be back in the 170's within the week. Enjoy your UD!!!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.