Old 01-30-2012, 02:59 AM   #121
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycitygirl View Post
Keep your eye out at the stores. I got 50 off mine because it was a return. Nothing wrong; just opened and returned. Full warranty and all! They had one that had some scratches on it and it would have been lower, but someone else snagged it first! At Best Buy, they put a yellow sticker on the reduced ones in the case.
Love my iPad I don't leave home without it. At work I take meeting notes with it and email it to my staff before we leave the room. Love this thing

Morning Cass!
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2012, 04:06 AM   #122
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: kittycitygirl
Stats: High:215; current 168
WOE: Low Carb: my way;)
Start Date: April 3, 2010
Even my non techy DH is falling in love with it I think!!! He was all over it and I didn't get on it much last night! Strange! Wish the kids could have seen him! They won't believe it!

Morning Cass! Hoping you have a great Monday!!!
kittycitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:34 AM   #123
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: janetsbreeze
Stats: 197/186.6/130; 5'2"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 19, 2011
Have a great day Ceecee!
janetsbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:40 AM   #124

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Morning Ceecee!
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:43 AM   #125
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Good Morning All!!

Kitty Thanks!! I will keep my eye out for one reduced!!!

260.8 this am! IDK if that's from the lack of sleep or the fact that I didn't IF this weekend. IDK but it could be worse!!

Server was updated over the weekend and now everything we open up is read only or non accessible. So no work right now until they fix the issue.

Yea talked to James over the weekend and he was like "IDK... maybe I need to see you with someone else to get the picture." WTH I was like it will be too late then!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HIS ISSUE IS BUT HE NEEDS TO CORRECT IT FAST!!! And then I was like do you want to take a break or call it quits.... he says no. Well I said I am not happy.... I need attention and like now!!! IDK what to do about that... I am just going to keep praying about the situation.

My Journal

Goals
1-Mar Down 20 lbs
20-Mar Down 30lbs -NYC TRIP
3-Apr Down 40lbs!!!
17-Apr Down 50lbs!
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:06 AM   #126

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Hey hun what is shaking?
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:09 AM   #127

Ok I was posting, WTH does he mean he needs to see you with someone else? Um has he seen that new photo sitting there of my little girl, look at you---- you are getting smoking, look how skinny your face is????? WOW I am sure you didn't need that drama this weekend, men are freaking idiots for sure! Tell him he better shape up or he is going to get a whopping from me, and that aint going to be fun!!!! LOL
Old 01-30-2012, 07:23 AM   #128

He actually said that?!! Wow, he really don't know you're having to fight other men off with a stick does he? It has to be something going on inside him to say something that crass. Have you guys gone through this before? Maybe he's feeling ovewhelmed about something... Overall, I hope it works out for you two.

BTW: I said it in my journal but you're beautiful, love the new pic!!

Last edited by shari; 01-30-2012 at 07:24 AM..
Old 01-30-2012, 07:27 AM   #129
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LOL... I will tell him. Yea they are idiots... IDK what to do with him. He doesn't want to let me go but is hesitant(and I have no idea why) to go out on a date!!! And I mentioned it the other day with him on the phone and he says " Why do you keep saying that?" I am like HELLO!!!! Because we need it!!!! And he was like it's been like this for 3 yrs and now all of a sudden you want to date. I think he has gotten to used to us being bombs at home all the time with DD and yes something has got to give!! I am young and out of my funk and I want us to enjoy one another. Hopefully he gets it together soon or......
Old 01-30-2012, 07:28 AM   #130
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

AAWWWW Thanks Shari!

Yes IDK what it is... but I plan on having a talk with him today. Yea I told him I get hit on all the time. He laughs.... I really thinks he thinks I am not going anywhere but if he doesn't get it together soon I WILL!!!!
Old 01-30-2012, 07:49 AM   #131
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Cassidy, what a crappy thing for him to say!
You are young and gorgeous and deserve to have someone who takes care of and appreciates you.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:53 AM   #132
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Hi baby girl Now w.t.f. is the matter with that boy of yours! Is he unclear as to what you're asking? You want to go out as a couple, do fun things together, spend time together...one on one.... what is not to get? I certainly know what you're going through and he HAS to find a way to meet you in the middle. If it's something that you need then it's up to him to figure out if he can do it and get going or risk losing you. He has to realize that you can't be expected to just "be there" for whenever he feels like working on the relationship. He's gotta be ON all the time for it to work! Sending love and hugs to ya girly, hoping he pulls his head out fast!

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:00 AM   #133
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/217/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Marking my spot on your new app so i can follow your posts Been awhile for me!
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:31 AM   #134
Atkineer For Life

Gallery: godsbeloved79
Stats: 237/224/160
Start Date: 6/9/2014
Good Afternoon ceecee,

Congrats on the 30 lb loss .
godsbeloved79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:37 PM   #135
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mama_2_3
Lookin good girly!!!

Now, WTH is wrong with that boy that he doesn't want ALL THE TIME HE CAN GET alone with you?? Seriously, men aren't bright sometimes and I swear sometimes they say exactly the opposite of what they meant to. DH does it all the time. Sometimes I have to repeat it back and explain how I took it before he realizes what he said. I bet he's looking at just the idea of "Dating" (as in spending a ton of $$$ to impress you) as opposed to having a quality night alone. Either way, he needs to learn that your relationship is something you will both always have to work on or it won't last. Sorry if I sound really preachy- I don't mean to

The voice inside you that says you can't do this... is a liar.

mama_2_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #136

Gallery: kittycitygirl
Stats: High:215; current 168
WOE: Low Carb: my way;)
Start Date: April 3, 2010
It's been said before here, but WTH!!?!?!?!?!!?!!! Is he off his rocker!!!?????????

MEN!!!! He needs a good smack upside the head! He's lucky he has a good girl like you! Most would be like see ya around on visiting days. WOW!!! What an idiot! just tell him "We are going out on _______. No ifs, ands or buts!" Plan a night...simple, cheap, in case that is his problem. Sometimes they just need to get out and get out of the rut to remember what fun it can be again. My DH is the same way He'd be a hermit if he could

If James won't go, find a friend to go out with that night. He needs to know that you are going out and want him with you, but if not him, you will still go have fun!
Old 01-31-2012, 04:40 AM   #137
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning All!!

259.0 this am!!!!! VWL!!!!!!

Yea idk what is his issue. All I know is that he knows what I want..... I don't know any other way to say it. I have given examples ect. I just hope he gets the point and soon!!

Workout yesterday was good. 2 miles on the elliptical along with upper body workout and some glute exercises.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:17 AM   #138

VWL!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has gotten to be all comfy and married and you guys are not married so he needs to get uncomfy and fast, now I am going to have mess him up, LOL I was routign for him, but I dont like him taking you for granted, making him jealous is not a good thing though, or flirting with other men, so something has to get his attention, I say you pull away more and make him come to you, and see what happens!
Old 01-31-2012, 06:18 AM   #139
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

YES!!!!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING MOM!!! Great minds think alike.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:19 AM   #140

Congrats Ceecee on VWL territory!!! KUTGW!
Old 01-31-2012, 06:24 AM   #141
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Shari!!
Old 01-31-2012, 06:30 AM   #142
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama_2_3 View Post
Lookin good girly!!!

Now, WTH is wrong with that boy that he doesn't want ALL THE TIME HE CAN GET alone with you?? Seriously, men aren't bright sometimes and I swear sometimes they say exactly the opposite of what they meant to. DH does it all the time. Sometimes I have to repeat it back and explain how I took it before he realizes what he said. I bet he's looking at just the idea of "Dating" (as in spending a ton of $$$ to impress you) as opposed to having a quality night alone. Either way, he needs to learn that your relationship is something you will both always have to work on or it won't last. Sorry if I sound really preachy- I don't mean to
YES!!! All I want is time!!! That is all.... we can do whatever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsbeloved79 View Post
Good Afternoon ceecee,

Congrats on the 30 lb loss .
Thanks Lyn!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
Marking my spot on your new app so i can follow your posts Been awhile for me!
Hey Lexi!! I missed you boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Hi baby girl Now w.t.f. is the matter with that boy of yours! Is he unclear as to what you're asking? You want to go out as a couple, do fun things together, spend time together...one on one.... what is not to get? I certainly know what you're going through and he HAS to find a way to meet you in the middle. If it's something that you need then it's up to him to figure out if he can do it and get going or risk losing you. He has to realize that you can't be expected to just "be there" for whenever he feels like working on the relationship. He's gotta be ON all the time for it to work! Sending love and hugs to ya girly, hoping he pulls his head out fast!
Thanks Dani. I knew you would understand. Hopefully he gets the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetsbreeze View Post
Cassidy, what a crappy thing for him to say!
You are young and gorgeous and deserve to have someone who takes care of and appreciates you.
I AGREE JANET!!!! I corrected him on what he said. He said he is just fustrated. But we have been together for 7 yrs only apart about 8 months of that time.... since we were 18 and 17. IDK if we need a break or what... but I know I need attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycitygirl View Post
It's been said before here, but WTH!!?!?!?!?!!?!!! Is he off his rocker!!!?????????

MEN!!!! He needs a good smack upside the head! He's lucky he has a good girl like you! Most would be like see ya around on visiting days. WOW!!! What an idiot! just tell him "We are going out on _______. No ifs, ands or buts!" Plan a night...simple, cheap, in case that is his problem. Sometimes they just need to get out and get out of the rut to remember what fun it can be again. My DH is the same way He'd be a hermit if he could

If James won't go, find a friend to go out with that night. He needs to know that you are going out and want him with you, but if not him, you will still go have fun!
Yea what I have been doing is hanging out with friends and sorority sisters more and sticking him with DD.... I say this could be you I am hanging with. Even if I suggest a night in at home he always finds something to do. IDK... but I am fed up!
Old 01-31-2012, 06:57 AM   #143
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Cassidy, all I know is that you don't need to settle. If you find your bliss with him or without him , you don't have to settle.
You deserve something wonderful that makes you feel fulfilled in all aspects of your life. Not to say there won't be tough times - there always are in any relationship. The most important thing is that you are a team with whoever you are with.

I know my relationship is non-traditional, but I am very blessed in that she makes me a better person simply by being in my life. I want you to have that too and I know you can.
Sorry to get all preachy on you, but I care about your feelings

Janet's Second Wind
Old 01-31-2012, 07:05 AM   #144
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Cassidy, all I know is that you don't need to settle. If you find your bliss with him or without him , you don't have to settle.
You deserve something wonderful that makes you feel fulfilled in all aspects of your life. Not to say there won't be tough times - there always are in any relationship. The most important thing is that you are a team with whoever you are with.

I know my relationship is non-traditional, but I am very blessed in that she makes me a better person simply by being in my life. I want you to have that too and I know you can.
Thanks Janet!!! I appreciate all the kind words you give me. And you are so right.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:14 AM   #145
Atkineer For Life

Gallery: godsbeloved79
Stats: 237/224/160
Start Date: 6/9/2014
Good Morning ceecee, wishing u a great day in the low carb world .

I'm thinking of coming to ATL for my vacation this Year, I'll keep u posted!
godsbeloved79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:43 AM   #146

Quote:

Old 01-31-2012, 08:07 AM   #147
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Janet said it best! I know you'll figure things out, and I hope he wakes up fast! You're going to be ok regardless I know this, but it'd be nice if he could step up and be the person you need.

Congrat's on VWL!!! I'm still dinkin around with IF..not sure if its working or not...TOM is chuggin hard n heavy down the rails and I am pms'ing like crazy. So I'm bouncing back n forth on the scale and not sure if its that or what I'm eating.

Have a great day chicky, chin up and keep on using your words with the boy...
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:11 AM   #148
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsbeloved79 View Post
Good Morning ceecee, wishing u a great day in the low carb world .

I'm thinking of coming to ATL for my vacation this Year, I'll keep u posted!
Yes Lyn!! Let me know girl!!
Old 01-31-2012, 10:38 AM   #149

Yes Janet said it best,of course with a child I want to see you guys together, but not if it means you are not truly happy, I tried that with Bobby's Dad too many times, I was miserable and Bobby is the first one to admit that it was better for us to be apart than together! If you are not happy your daughter will not be happy simple as that! How we feel is a direct crossover to our kids even though we think it isn't, they are very perceptive and pick up on those things!
Old 02-01-2012, 05:41 AM   #150

Good morning Ceecee!