Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 11:53 AM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Auntie Em
WOE: VLC-Pastoral
Start Date: Maintenance since 2000
Hi, Speck. Just popping in to smile and send you lots of good thoughts.
Auntie Em is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2012, 12:17 PM   #32
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Em View Post
Hi, Speck. Just popping in to smile and send you lots of good thoughts.
Thanks, Auntie Em!
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:18 PM   #33
Blabbermouth!!!

I am having a super productive day! And believe I have successfully fulfilled my "lift heavy things" obligation. I re-arranged the furniture in my bedroom -- by myself! Woof. And I feel great. Just taking a little rest and am going to walk the dogs.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:19 PM   #34
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speck333 View Post
I am having a super productive day! And believe I have successfully fulfilled my "lift heavy things" obligation. I re-arranged the furniture in my bedroom -- by myself! Woof. And I feel great. Just taking a little rest and am going to walk the dogs.
Awesome!
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:43 PM   #35
Blabbermouth!!!

Success!

I had a truly successful day! I lifted heavy things by re-arranging all my bedroom furniture by myself this morning. Then I took the dogs for a walk in the early afternoon sunshine. Then, later in the afternoon I tried my hand at the PEM (Primal Essential Movements) described in the book. Well, all except the pull ups because I don't have anything resembling a pull up bar around the house. And, I know I can't do one already. I did manage to do the 20 push ups (the on the knees kind), 50 squats (no problem with lower body strength over here), and the two minute plank taught me just how long two minutes can be I lasted all of 30 seconds doing the plank the "real" way, then spent the next 90 seconds alternating between the two other "easier" styles Mark demonstrates in the book. My kids thought I looked hysterical and dogs kept trying to lick me. Anyway, I'm just so stoked I managed to get this done today. And I was not a couch potato. I was up and around and doing all kinds of things (laundry mostly). And all this on an under 600 calorie Down Day! (For those not familiar with JUDDD, it is simply calorie cycling and I find it wonderfully consistent with the Primal recommendation for intermittent fasting).
Another thing that is cool is I perfected my Ranch salad dressing recipe. My family does NOT know the difference! I will post it later in the Recipe Help forum. Next I will be looking at how to lower the calories in it so I can have it on my down days.
Just a couple of other updates: I did research winter gardening. In order to do this right, I'd have to shell out a few $$ and that's not a good idea right now. I go back to work next week (college instructor here, looong winter break this year) and will be getting my next regular paycheck come the end of February. I think I will try for lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach and radishes. Too ambitious?
Also, I plan on stopping by our local Farmer's Market this week. They are only there on Saturday mornings. I want to look for some natural jerky and/or sausages, nuts and seeds and nut or seed butters. The last time I went, the produce selection was meh and the prices were pricey. But that was almost 2 years ago. We'll see what I find!

I think I feel like I can move on to the Day 4 Challenges now. Will post about that tomorrow hopefully.

Well, what do you think guys? How am I doing?
Old 01-19-2012, 07:30 AM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mamasooze
Stats: 225/170's/150
WOE: Low carb, wheat-free, mostly paleo
Start Date: AUG 2011
Quote:
I had a truly successful day! I lifted heavy things by re-arranging all my bedroom furniture by myself this morning. Then I took the dogs for a walk in the early afternoon sunshine. Then, later in the afternoon I tried my hand at the PEM (Primal Essential Movements) described in the book. Well, all except the pull ups because I don't have anything resembling a pull up bar around the house. And, I know I can't do one already. I did manage to do the 20 push ups (the on the knees kind), 50 squats (no problem with lower body strength over here), and the two minute plank taught me just how long two minutes can be I lasted all of 30 seconds doing the plank the "real" way, then spent the next 90 seconds alternating between the two other "easier" styles Mark demonstrates in the book. My kids thought I looked hysterical and dogs kept trying to lick me. Anyway, I'm just so stoked I managed to get this done today. And I was not a couch potato. I was up and around and doing all kinds of things (laundry mostly). And all this on an under 600 calorie Down Day! (For those not familiar with JUDDD, it is simply calorie cycling and I find it wonderfully consistent with the Primal recommendation for intermittent fasting).
Another thing that is cool is I perfected my Ranch salad dressing recipe. My family does NOT know the difference! I will post it later in the Recipe Help forum. Next I will be looking at how to lower the calories in it so I can have it on my down days.
Just a couple of other updates: I did research winter gardening. In order to do this right, I'd have to shell out a few $$ and that's not a good idea right now. I go back to work next week (college instructor here, looong winter break this year) and will be getting my next regular paycheck come the end of February. I think I will try for lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach and radishes. Too ambitious?
Also, I plan on stopping by our local Farmer's Market this week. They are only there on Saturday mornings. I want to look for some natural jerky and/or sausages, nuts and seeds and nut or seed butters. The last time I went, the produce selection was meh and the prices were pricey. But that was almost 2 years ago. We'll see what I find!

I think I feel like I can move on to the Day 4 Challenges now. Will post about that tomorrow hopefully.

Well, what do you think guys? How am I doing?
Speck...you have caught the Primal bug!

Fantastical!
mamasooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:21 AM   #37
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
I think you are doing great! I love your productive day. And I think the garden sounds like a great idea. Just plant a few of each thing, and then a week later, plant again, etc. That way your harvest is staggered and you don't have everything ripe at once so you can't eat it all.

I've been doing lots of 'lift heavy things' too, with decluttering/deep cleaning. And stairs, with taking things to the attic or basement. I think I need to take my dd out and chase her this afternoon.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #38
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasooze View Post
Speck...you have caught the Primal bug!

Fantastical!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykidsteacher View Post
I think you are doing great! I love your productive day. And I think the garden sounds like a great idea. Just plant a few of each thing, and then a week later, plant again, etc. That way your harvest is staggered and you don't have everything ripe at once so you can't eat it all.

I've been doing lots of 'lift heavy things' too, with decluttering/deep cleaning. And stairs, with taking things to the attic or basement. I think I need to take my dd out and chase her this afternoon.
That's a great idea about the garden! I will have to remember that!

As for me, I am so incredibly sore today!! And of course that means water retention which means no scale reward after a down day, which makes me very I am logical about it though, and not going to let it get to me.
I will post about Day 4 Challenges later.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #39
Blabbermouth!!!

Day 4 Challenges

The Challenges described in Day 4 of the 21-Day Transformation book including honoring hunger instead of the clock regarding when to eat. I'm pretty good about this in general to begin with. So today, even though it is an "up day" and I'm supposed to eat as much as I want, I'm only eating when hungry. So far, I've not had much at all to eat. I had two mugs of coffee with cream early this morning, then later in the morning had 2 eggs fried in butter and 3 sausage links. About an hour ago I had one slice of deli ham and a slice of cojack cheese. At this rate, I'm not going to hit my calorie target for the day. However, pizza is on for dinner, so I might make up for it yet. (I'll be making our crust low carb).

He also wants us to have an extended aerobic workout. After doing some reading on what his ideas about this are, I've decided my Couch to 5k routine is fine. However, I am far too sore today from yesterday to go out for a run. And exhausted. I slept very fitfully last night due to back and muscle pain. Seemed I woke up from the pain everytime I turned over. Uggg. Will try to get back into my interval running routine when I can.

Lastly, he discusses a lifestyle change of using a standup workstation at work. Luckily for me, I spend most of my day on my feet lecturing to my students as it is
Old 01-23-2012, 08:04 AM   #40
Senior LCF Member

WOE: Healthy Low Carb
you are one busy woman! I love that your are doing this not just for yourself but your family... I wanna follow this and see how it goes. DH is on board more and more willingly each day....last night was a major victory - he ate (and liked) spinach!!!! So I feel you on the whole its a process thing......but you are really doing it! YOU GO GIRLFRIEND! You should be so proud!
Its me - WENDALINA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #41
Blabbermouth!!!

Thank you Wendy. Coming from you that is high praise and I totally mean that.

To anyone else who is reading here, I haven't quit! The new semester just started and it's a very busy time for me in general and hectic as I re-adjust to work and home routines. I will get back to journaling at week's end.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:38 PM   #42
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Thank you Wendy. Coming from you that is high praise and I totally mean that.

To anyone else who is reading here, I haven't quit! The new semester just started and it's a very busy time for me in general and hectic as I re-adjust to work and home routines. I will get back to journaling at week's end.
You are walking the walk as you read the book. I, for one, am in admiration. You are one serious mama-jama
Old 01-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #43
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasooze View Post
You are walking the walk as you read the book. I, for one, am in admiration. You are one serious mama-jama
thank you
Old 01-27-2012, 09:46 AM   #44
Blabbermouth!!!

OK! Got the first week of work handled, and am ready to update my journal. I will move on to "Day 5" tomorrow.

Previous "Day's" Challenges that I've managed to complete include going to the farmers' market here in town last Saturday and "playing". When I went to the farmers' market it was a rainy day, and even though it's a "rain or shine" event, not too many stalls were there. I only bought some cilantro and green onions. Oh, and some avocado cilantro hummus. I love hummus and they were giving out samples, and... I caved. There are worse things, right? lol
It took me an inordinate amount of time to recover from the 50 squats I did last Wednesday. Seriously, my legs were still sore 4 days later! And I thought I was "strong". bahahaha! Anyway, between that and life, I haven't been at all consistent with walking the dogs or anything else. But yesterday, took the kids to the park after school/homework/chores (it's very warm here!) with the dogs. I tried doing pull ups on the playground equipment with my daughter. That was pathetic. I can't hardly pull myself 3 inches off the ground! Then I played with her a bit on this sliding thing you grab and it takes you to the other end. Hard to explain. Then later, my son and I ran/walked the dogs around the walking path. So there! I did get out there and *do* something.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:10 AM   #45
Blabbermouth!!!

"Day 5"

Yesterday was my birthday and I had good success with primal and total failure. Well, maybe not "total" failure, but I suppose I can employ the the 80/20 rule here. After spending most of the day lifting heavy things helping my friend and her family move into their new house, I went to my favorite Mexican food place (a real, home-made type place, not a national chain) and picked up a small chocolate fudge cake at the grocery store. It was a JUDDD up day, too. So there. Of course I am retaining water like a sponge today and my guts are rebelling. But it tasted soooo good and this is the price I pay. Oh well.

OK, on to today's book challenges. One has to do with "modern foraging". The idea here is to stay Primal while eating out. Yah, well, I typically fail at this on purpose. Unlike, it seams, a lot of people, I don't go out to eat that often, and when I do, I want the good stuff, the stuff the place is known for, not a salad or chicken wings. On the other hand, when I find myself eating out on the fly, I usually do fine sticking with plan. For example, I had to eat out for lunch last week, chose a Subway and had the salad with just oil and vinegar (because Subway salad dressings are a franken-nightmare). So, Primally speaking, I know how to to navigate a menu, though I often purposely invoke the 80/20 rule when I eat out.
Another of Day 5 Challenges include a shortened PEM workout. I'll take some time to do push ups, planks and squats later today. And remember to warm up this time so I'm not sore for 5 days after.
Lastly, he challenges us to rebel against being a couch potato. Although I like to reserve Sundays for being lazy, I have lots to do today because I was gone really all day yesterday. So no sitting longer than 30 minutes at a stretch shouldn't be a problem.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:46 PM   #46
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Yesterday was my birthday and I had good success with primal and total failure. Well, maybe not "total" failure, but I suppose I can employ the the 80/20 rule here. After spending most of the day lifting heavy things helping my friend and her family move into their new house, I went to my favorite Mexican food place (a real, home-made type place, not a national chain) and picked up a small chocolate fudge cake at the grocery store. It was a JUDDD up day, too. So there. Of course I am retaining water like a sponge today and my guts are rebelling. But it tasted soooo good and this is the price I pay. Oh well.

OK, on to today's book challenges. One has to do with "modern foraging". The idea here is to stay Primal while eating out. Yah, well, I typically fail at this on purpose. Unlike, it seams, a lot of people, I don't go out to eat that often, and when I do, I want the good stuff, the stuff the place is known for, not a salad or chicken wings. On the other hand, when I find myself eating out on the fly, I usually do fine sticking with plan. For example, I had to eat out for lunch last week, chose a Subway and had the salad with just oil and vinegar (because Subway salad dressings are a franken-nightmare). So, Primally speaking, I know how to to navigate a menu, though I often purposely invoke the 80/20 rule when I eat out.
Another of Day 5 Challenges include a shortened PEM workout. I'll take some time to do push ups, planks and squats later today. And remember to warm up this time so I'm not sore for 5 days after.
Lastly, he challenges us to rebel against being a couch potato. Although I like to reserve Sundays for being lazy, I have lots to do today because I was gone really all day yesterday. So no sitting longer than 30 minutes at a stretch shouldn't be a problem.
Belated Happy Birthday Speck Hope you are rebelling and doing well. I like your "by the book" approach. Keeping' it clean. Keeping' it clean.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:21 PM   #47
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey, thanks Mamasooze. I did pretty good this week. I'll be taking a look at Day 6 tomorrow and see what I can do there.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:33 PM   #48
Blabbermouth!!!

"Day 6"

Day 6 challenges in the book have mainly to do with the Primal Celebration Dinner Party Mark wanted folks to give. As I said previously, I'm not at all interested in doing this. I serve Primal meals to my family just about every night as it is.
The other challenge is to go for an extended aerobic workout, up to an hour if you can stand it. Honestly don't think I could stand it at this point. I will try for a full 3 mile run/walk this weekend. That should take me about 45 minutes.
I am struggling with physical activity. In May of 2010 I took up "running" with couch to 5 k program, and completed the program in August or September I think. I ran a 5k race in October. I pretty much quit running regularly shortly after that. I had been going out and doing 3-4 miles 3 times a week. I felt fantastic. I was so strong! And I was proud of myself, had so much confidence, etc. I should note, that I did NOT lose weight any faster while running than before.
I have also enjoyed Callanetics, and tv workouts with Gilad on Fit TV (he combines bodyweight resistance, mild cardio and weights). I also quite enjoyed the challenge of Primal Blueprint's "Essential Movements".
But while I enjoy all of this, I hate it at the same time. I don't know why the love-hate relationship here. I resist getting started, but then feel energized and good when I do. I suppose I like the slightly sleepy, cozy comfortable, laziness of being sedentary. Like, I don't want to "wake up" with exercise. I'm not sure what to do with this, just typing it out so I can start to figure it out and deal with it.

Anyway, this week was an excellent low-carb, JUDDD week. I put together a lovely low carb lunch to take to work yesterday, and realized how "un-Primal" it was despite being low carb: deli ham and cream cheese roll ups, coleslaw with ranch (homemade, but made with soybean mayo), two hard boiled eggs and some cocoa roast almonds.
But it was either that or have no lunch. It's funny how my perspective has changed, and how far I still have to go to truly be "Primal".
Today is a down day, and I fasted until 2pm (except for the coffee this morning). Then had a hard boiled egg with some jalapeno Greek yogurt dip and a cup of homemade veggie soup. Dinner will be grilled steak and salad. I expect to see a new low tomorrow.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:06 AM   #49
Blabbermouth!!!

"Day 7"

Mark suggests "intuitive eating" today, breaking all the "rules" if one so desires. This being an up day for me, shouldn't be a problem to comply with that order

He also recommends a "grand play outing". I've already established my issues with getting in the physical activity and I don't have any outdoor hobbies or sports. I gave up "playing" outside 27 years ago. I'm really not sure where to start. Hmm. A picnic with the kids? A run on the river trail? Combine the two challenges from day 6 and 7? I feel a plan coming together for tomorrow.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #50
Blabbermouth!!!

"Day 8"

Having motivational issues again today. I don't feel like doing anything. Hopefully that improves as the day unfolds.

The Day 8 Challenges include eating nothing that came in a package. Hmmm. Can't complete that challenge today. I've already had a couple things that did. In fact, I don't think I could ever do that challenge. Coffee comes in a can, cream comes in a carton, my eggs come in a carton, and so on. He's really pushing the farm-to-table ideal for Primal here. And it's a lovely concept. And I wish I could do it. But, even though I live fairly close to small pockets of agricultural areas, there is a lack of getting these things conveniently. And my HOA won't let me keep chickens.

The exercise portion of the challenge has to do with sprinting. Sprinting is fun! And if I can get off my a$$ and do *something* today, I'll sprint.

The lifestyle section has to do with barefooting. Love it. I'm barefoot as often as possible. Well, sock-footed anyway. I don't wear shoes in the house. I wear minimal footwear when I do wear it. I would love to run barefoot, I've done it before, and it's so much fun. It's quite warm for winter here, I wonder if I could take the dogs for a barefoot walk? I could, but will I? Hello, motivation?!?!?!
Old 02-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #51
Blabbermouth!!!

been thinking...

I was thinking about how to incorporate more physical activity into my day without having to set aside time to do it. When I was in the shower earlier, I incorporated stretches into my bathing routine. When I got out, I did 25 squats while I brushed my teeth. OK. So it's not much, but it's a start, right?

I was also thinking a great deal, last night, about my inability to lose weight. I can't believe I spent all of 2011 trying to lose weight and started 2012 at the exact same weight I did the year before. I lost 5 pounds in October/November, but it was fleeting coming back with 3 friends over the holidays. Of course, it didn't just "happen", I let loose. OK. So, back to now though. I eat low carb, mostly Primal, all week long. I admit, very often on Saturdays, I eat crap. This is the JUDDD talking. Sometimes it bleeds into Sunday, too, which is a "medium" day. I've been doing this the entire time I've been JUDDDing. I lost 5 pounds before, why I am not losing them again? I've lost the 3 extra, but Cannot seem to stay under 150. I did a lot of reading last night on the Leptin Reset Rx diet. One thing that has come up, that I have read before, is that whey protein spikes insulin in some/many people. I didn't have any whey when I first started, so I was making my morning shakes out of raw eggs. Then I got sick from that, and switched to whey. I am seriously wondering if the whey protein shakes are hindering my weightloss. I ran out of vitamin powder (the main reason I do these shakes anyway) and can't afford to buy any more right now. I'm going to give a few weeks try at eating regular food for breakfast and see if that works. I'll feel really stupid if it was the whey protein. So much time wasted!
I also need to get a grip on my weekend eating, JUDDD or no JUDDD.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:18 AM   #52
Major LCF Poster!

Hi, Speck.

I'm sending you lots of good thoughts. Best wishes to you for a day filled with beauty and smiles.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:46 PM   #53
Blabbermouth!!!

You are so sweet. Thank you!
Old 02-10-2012, 09:37 AM   #54
Blabbermouth!!!

"Day 9"

I ate hardboiled eggs for breakfast all week instead of the protein powder based shake. And felt much better. I also shifted taking my vitamins until dinner time. Though this didn't seem to help in weightloss this week, I definitely felt better both in the morning and throughout the day. I think I will save the rest of my protein powder for baking and pasteurize my raw eggs and have egg shakes instead if I want a liquid breakfast.

I am going to give JUDDD through the end of the month to work again. I understand that I have to be on my best behavior. And I will be. If I can't get the weightloss wagon going again, I will stop fasting every other day, and try something else.

OK, on to the book's Challenges for Day 9. Mark wants us to track our macronutrient intake. I have gone through spells of tracking, but since I generally eat the same way, decided it wasn't worth the effort. I have a very good idea what my number are from day to day. But I will track today.

Increase daily movement is another challenge. He hopes we've been trying. Man. I have been trying to think about it!! I need to stop thinking about it and get to it.

Last, he suggests a media "fast", only taking in digital stimulation for 10 minutes in the a.m. and the p.m. 20 minutes total today. Sorry, can't happen, not today. Today I have to work from home and that requires the computer.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:00 AM   #55
Major LCF Poster!

Speck, that media fast would be a challenge. 20 minutes. That'd be good for a challenge thread.

I'm glad you like the eggs for breakfast. I find eggs very strengthening. They are one of my happy foods. I take CLO, too, which helps.

I wish you happy tracking, and much joy finding movement you really like.

I'm going to think about this media fast. Starting at a computer screen and the EMFs are definitely the opposite of being outside enjoying sunshine and fresh air.

I wish you a very lovely day, full of beauty.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #56
Blabbermouth!!!

yes, it would be so nice to be outside today. Unfortunately I have a sick child I'm nursemaiding today.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:20 AM   #57
Major LCF Poster!

Speck, I hope you are doing really well and that your child is recovering and feeling much better.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:36 AM   #58
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Sorry you are having issues with losing. I'm a slow loser too. But actually am in maintenance now.

I just started the PB fitness last week. I'm loving it. I need more daily movement too. It's gotten REALLY cold again, and I just do NOT like being cold. So won't go out in it. It'll be easier when it gets warmer.

Interesting idea on the media fast. I do try to fast on Sunday from the computer. But I have an online business, so the computer is sort of essential for that.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:16 AM   #59
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Em View Post
Speck, I hope you are doing really well and that your child is recovering and feeling much better.
Thanks, he's doing much better today. No fever and less slug-like. You know a six year old is truly ill when he just lays on the sofa all day. He's sitting up playing with some toy right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykidsteacher View Post
Sorry you are having issues with losing. I'm a slow loser too. But actually am in maintenance now.

I just started the PB fitness last week. I'm loving it. I need more daily movement too. It's gotten REALLY cold again, and I just do NOT like being cold. So won't go out in it. It'll be easier when it gets warmer.

Interesting idea on the media fast. I do try to fast on Sunday from the computer. But I have an online business, so the computer is sort of essential for that.
Tina, I *wish* I was a slow loser. I am a non-loser I'm happy for you being at goal, that's really exciting. I've imagined that day over and over and over.
I do a considerable amount of work on my computer as well. But I usually refuse to work on the weekend anymore. I reclaimed them over a year ago. But I get a great deal of enjoyment out of "messing around" online, especially here. But it's not healthy or natural to spend so much time attached to this machine, and I suppose that's Mark's point.
I really like the PEM (Primal Essential Movements) and fitness. I like the "do a little here, do a little there" kind of attitude. No need to set aside an hour out of one's day to "work out" all the time. My problem continues to be doing it. The Day 10 Challenges have a lot of exercise in them. I'm really failing at this part of the transformation. Why do I like being a slug?
Old 02-12-2012, 04:35 AM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Hi, Speck. I hope your son is doing much better.

I'm not one of those get-up-and-go, athletic types, esp. being older now. I have found some forms of movement and exercise that fit with my need for calm: Callanetics, stretches, restorative yoga, walking, rebounding, rocking in a rocking chair. The combination is flexible and suits me. Took me years to discover what fits me.

I wish you much joy in discovering what fits you the best.