LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: tgrant0613
Stats: 284/261/125
WOE: Basic Lo Carb
Start Date: Feb/2013 (restart)
New Year... time to get busy.

So... I need somewhere to journal. I am 39 yrs old. I have battled the bulge all my life. Now I have diabetes and hbp... i have lost and gained the same 100 lbs... same old story. I have spent all evening reading the posts here. I have been greatly encouraged! I have eaten lo-carb today and am staying in today. I have not felt bloated today..... i hate that feeling! My main goal is to get my sugar levels down. I have had a very accomplished day and making the decision to make better choices tops it off. My dd gave me a wii and wiifit for christmas... i love it! Gonna go do some work. God Bless. I weighed 284 a few days ago on the wiifit............. gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
tgrant0613 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2012, 04:56 AM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: tgrant0613
Stats: 284/261/125
WOE: Basic Lo Carb
Start Date: Feb/2013 (restart)
I woke up with a strong mindset this morning. My sugar was 268... i rechecked it and it was 234... either way... too high! Nothing like motivation! I go back to work today after having 2 days off. I'm ready to get back... too much time to think lol I choose this day to give every weight that sets me back to God. I cannot do it all and I humble myself before Him and ask for help. My goal is to get in some exercise before work this afternoon; eat locarb; and stay focused.
tgrant0613 is offline   Reply With Quote