Old 02-14-2012, 04:50 AM   #241
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
That's wonderful! How long was he missing? That might be what happened with this dog, too. Maybe she broke free from someone who was trying to keep her for themselves. It's mind-boggling how else it could have taken her 6 days to come home and nobody ever spotted her in the woods, etc. .
Exactly...mine was gone 3 days, and other than wet, you could tell he had eaten. Someone had him! Course, his tag was missing...he often removed it as a young dog, and the vet didn't want me putting his collar on any tighter. But there were signs at the entrance of our neighborhood (which is 2 miles around) and a notice posted on our city's website. I'm glad he got away, he's such a loyal little thing!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2012, 05:32 AM   #242
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Gremom
So glad the dog made it home. God is so good, isn't He!!

I will check out that thread you started sometime today. DD1 got sick again last night. She can't keep anything in her. Poor thing, but she is a trooper!

Please keep us posted about your housing situation. Will keep praying for you, sweet friend!

I am off to my workout. Will be hard for me today as I have woken up with a pretty bad cold. Have been sneezing my brains out all morning. UGH!!

Catch up later! Happy Valentine's Day!
Old 02-14-2012, 07:01 AM   #243
the condiment queen

Gallery: pooticus
Stats: 314/220.4/150
WOE: PersonalPlan
Start Date: Nov.20, 2007 (restart)
Yay!!! God is indeed awesome and good!!!! So glad your baby is home with you. What a miracle!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful VD!!!!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:39 AM   #244
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulabob View Post
Exactly...mine was gone 3 days, and other than wet, you could tell he had eaten. Someone had him! Course, his tag was missing...he often removed it as a young dog, and the vet didn't want me putting his collar on any tighter. But there were signs at the entrance of our neighborhood (which is 2 miles around) and a notice posted on our city's website. I'm glad he got away, he's such a loyal little thing!
I'm glad he got away, too! What breed is he? My Eskie wasn't a friendly loves-everyone kind of dog, so she was likely roaming all three days. In AZ. Thankfully it was only March.

Nowadays we can "chip" our pets but if someone just wants to keep them for themselves, we "chipped in vain." They do have GPS tracking chips, though! That is one I'd invest in if I had a roamer/escaper again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremom View Post
So glad the dog made it home. God is so good, isn't He?

I will check out that thread you started sometime today. DD1 got sick again last night. She can't keep anything in her. Poor thing, but she is a trooper!

Please keep us posted about your housing situation. Will keep praying for you, sweet friend!

I am off to my workout. Will be hard for me today as I have woken up with a pretty bad cold. Have been sneezing my brains out all morning. UGH!!

Catch up later! Happy Valentine's Day!
Yes He is! And I'm looking forward to seeing the miracles he works for me in the next two weeks of my life. It's down to the wire now. And I still don't know where I'm going. "Knowing" is what I need right now.

I'm sorry your daughter is still so sick. I hope she recovers quickly. Happy V Day to you, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooticus View Post
Yay!!! God is indeed awesome and good!!!! So glad your baby is home with you. What a miracle!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful VD!!!!
Pooti! Didn't know you were here with me! Nice of you to drop in. Stick around if you'd like. There's plenty of chairs, couches, loveseats, recliners, etc. Happy V-Day to you, too!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:54 AM   #245
Big Yapper!

OMG! I called the attorney I used a while back and he returned my call today, a few days later. I explained what the letters and notices have told me and he said unless I get a letter telling me "the Law Day", I have time in the house!!!! I told him I'd make an appointment to come see him asap and bring all the paperwork I've received.

I am okay!!!! I have time to scrimp, sell and save, as well as shop for a new place. I might not have to move in the winter after all!

So, my appointment with him is a week from tomorrow, Wednesday.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:57 AM   #246
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Great news, Cheryl! And Happy Valentine's Day to you.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:26 PM   #247
Big Yapper!

(Copied and pasted from the rogue hcg thread.)

I had a good barn day. I got VALIDATED! I think my walking away that other day (when they invited me to tag along with them while they walked the horses in the field) opened their eyes and made them examine themselves a bit.

I did a ton of work today, as per usual. But when I was leaving, this teenage girl who is in a position of authority finally said, "Thank you SO MUCH for all your help." I was heading out the door when she said it and I turned to her, looked her dead in the eyes and said, "Thank you." Something was mended.

I realized at that moment that maybe it's something she has trouble with (expressing gratitude to others.) We all have our quirks and come from our own personal incubators so who knows what lies behind the things people do or don't do that we feel they should.

The founder of the place was there again today. She seems to be there every Tuesday afternoon when I come. Even she showed me more attention and I didn't feel like a pariah (sometimes I really get the feeling she doesn't like me! I know. Paranoia City. But I have my reasons and clues to back up the paranoia!)

Anyway, other than that, it was a mild day and no wind and the clouds left for a while and the sun came out and I groomed a couple of the horses and applied one of their night coats. The cherry on top was that I finally groomed the most temperamental horse they have. His name is Charmed and he is anything but charming. The only reason I did it was because I had just walked with the founder (Janis) to take one horse back to his stall and Charmed is his barn buddy. She said, "Charmed probably still needs grooming" and I ran with it.

He did his usual nipping behavior as I started to brush him but he settled down after I remembered that he was less sensitive to the areas of his body from his withers back. So I got away with brushing all the parts that he didn't mind and then I picked out his hooves! He was great about it! Finally, I ended with taking a soft brush to his neck and even his face and HE LET ME! He just munched on his hay and was like a different horse.

Lastly I applied his night coat and told him that he had just made my day.

That's why I'm pooped! Then after the barn (about 2.5 hours), I went to the pet supply store and Walmart. Eventually got home and plopped onto the bed at around 8pm. I just ate some chicken and that was my first food of the day. Yeesh!

Last edited by CherylB; 02-14-2012 at 06:32 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 07:08 PM   #248
Major LCF Poster!

See!! They do appreciate your hard work and all that you do! I know that had to feel so good to your sweet heart! What a nice little Valentine's gift!

Sounds like you had quite the busy day! Hope you have a good night's rest!

We love because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19
Old 02-14-2012, 07:13 PM   #249
Big Yapper!

Ha! I didn't even make that connection! Thanks to you connecting the dots for me, I'll always remember this V-day. It was a busy day and coupled with the sleepless night followed by a long nap, and the information from the attorney, it doesn't get much better than this.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:16 AM   #250
Big Yapper!

Down another whole lb today! So the 167 was indeed a set-point. Relieved! Got another busy day ahead. Dr appointment just to let him check me out (apparently I haven't been there in 8 months) and then I have my very first beginning guitar class at 7pm. It's 40 minutes away but I'm thankful to finally be able to attend one.

It's 6 weeks long and only meets for one hour every Wednesday evening. We'll see what I learn as a result of it. I think this particular class teaches you how to read music. That's got to come in handy!

I hope everyone is having a good day today. Hugs and love!

Last edited by CherylB; 02-15-2012 at 08:18 AM..
Old 02-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #251
Big Yapper!

Guitar class went well! There are 7 students so it's a good class. Every single one of our guitars is in tune, sort of. But when we each are practicing something on our guitars at the same time, it's amazing how many sour notes there are going around the room! I think I changed my strings a few months back and didn't stretch them like you are supposed to. For that reason I'm going to have to tune and tune and tune until they are done messing with me. I learned my lesson, I think.

Speaking of lessons, I have homework! I have a week to practice what he taught us tonight. I'm going to get a lot out of this class, for sure. Then hopefully they will offer an intermediate guitar class with the same instructor. He's really sweet.

One time he was showing us different picking techniques and he started to play the intro to "Dust in the Wind." My jaw dropped. It sounded just like the real thing. The homework he gave us is to memorize the written chords E, F and G. It will be good to learn to read music. Then he gave us a sheet of paper with a bunch of "riffs" to practice. Riffs from songs like:

Peter Gunn Theme, Runnin' Down a Dream (Tom Petty), Iron Man (had to laugh when I saw that one,) Paint it Black (the rolling stones,) Sunshine of your love (Cream), Satisfaction (Stones), Roadhouse Blues (The Doors,) Livin' on a Prayer (Bon Jovi), Day Tripper (Beatles) and Crazy Train (Ozzy.)

That is a great start, isn't it? But I want to play "Dust in the Wind" like he did.

I'm beat and it's time to crash. Working (volunteering) 4 hours tomorrow afternoon at the Farm but in the office this time. I hope I can be useful in a clerical sense, too.

Sweet dreams, ladies. Love you.

Last edited by CherylB; 02-15-2012 at 07:08 PM..
Old 02-16-2012, 06:08 AM   #252
Major LCF Poster!

Great job on the loss yesterday! And it sounds like you had a great time at the guitar class too. How fun and exciting to do something new and learn to boot! I can't wait to hear more about it.

I also can't wait to hear how your day at the farm goes today seeing that it will be different. Four hours is a long time. Hope you enjoy it friend!

Have a wonderful day!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:13 AM   #253
Big Yapper!

Four hours on your fanny at a cushy computer chair indoors won't be so hard. That would be too much for a barn day, but this will be fine. I'm going to get comfy and make myself at home. BBL!
Old 02-16-2012, 05:33 PM   #254
Big Yapper!

So much for my basic math skills! 1pm - 4pm is 3 hours, not 4. It went well, I did some things that she said will be very helpful to her, and she said that she's never had a volunteer with my "skill sets." So we are both jazzed about me volunteering with her in the office one afternoon a week. She even put me in for my own email address at the stables! I feel very official.

I was so glad I wasn't outside doing barn chores today. It was wet and cold and nasty. We had a mix of snow flakes and rain while I was there, but it stayed rain for the rest of the afternoon and evening. I suppose it will turn back to snow soon. Tomorrow is supposed to be drier. (IhopeIhopeIhope)

So tired and need to practice the guitar but thinking that will have to wait until tomorrow. Got an apartment I'm viewing at 11:30 in the morning then barn duty at 4. Another busy day, but I can totally crash all weekend long! Looking forward to that. I'm not used to having such a full schedule.

Only reason I'm viewing the apartment is because it's exactly what I was looking for. I spoke in depth with the guy on the phone so he knows my entire situation. I just want to see what I'm passing up on, if I do pass it up.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:05 PM   #255
Major LCF Poster!

LOL! I suck at math, so you're good! Sounds like you had a great day and that is wonderful! You are just sharing your awesomeness with everyone!

It was cold and rainy here today too. I made a meal for friends of ours who just had their 4th baby. He was too darn cute!

DH got home at 12:30 this afternoon which was wonderful. I didn't have to take Emmett with me to get the kids from school and he cleaned to kitchen for me too! I got a good man!

I can't wait to hear about the apartment tomorrow! Will continue to pray for you, friend! Have a wonderful, restful night!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #256
Blabbermouth!!!

Cheryl, you are hving a busy and happy week! (In my personal experience, busy=happy, as long as it doesn't cross the border into TOO busy!) Hope you're having sweet dreams along about now. See you tomorrow.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:06 AM   #257
Big Yapper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremom View Post
LOL! I suck at math, so you're good! Sounds like you had a great day and that is wonderful! You are just sharing your awesomeness with everyone!

It was cold and rainy here today too. I made a meal for friends of ours who just had their 4th baby. He was too darn cute!

DH got home at 12:30 this afternoon which was wonderful. I didn't have to take Emmett with me to get the kids from school and he cleaned to kitchen for me too! I got a good man!

I can't wait to hear about the apartment tomorrow! Will continue to pray for you, friend! Have a wonderful, restful night!
Good men are so hard to find. I'm so glad you got one of them! My hubby was also good about things like cooking and vacuuming and dusting. He was a "stay at home dad" so he looked at it like his job. Believe me though; I did my share! But he was romantic and loving and our good times were enough to sustain me. He was a hard act to follow.

Hope the rain clears up! It had been wet and yicky yesterday but it's blown over now and sun is coming out. Supposed to be near 50!

I went to see the apartment at 11:30 and waited a few minutes but no one was there. So I called the guy to see how far he was from the house and he thought he had talked to me yesterday about changing the time to 2pm. He hadn't talked to me, but it was someone named Sarah. He was very sorry and offered to buy me a coffee. I was laughing and said no thanks. His daughter needed a trip to the ER. So I will go back at 2 to see it. From the outside it looks pretty decent. Large back yard but not enclosed on one side, which is the front. It's a fairly busy street but it looks like it has potential. I could walk to the post office and my bank from there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbqueen View Post
Cheryl, you are hving a busy and happy week! (In my personal experience, busy=happy, as long as it doesn't cross the border into TOO busy!) Hope you're having sweet dreams along about now. See you tomorrow.
Busy is nice if you are doing something you love. For the first time I can say that I am! I did practice the guitar late last night but boy do I stink! I try to think of where my skills might be by the end of the 6 week class.

I hope you are on the mend again today, Jessica.

I decided to take the evening off of dieting last night. It was a reward for good behavior and for time served. I ate my faves of medium pizza w/ x-tra cheese and a 750 ml bottle of Chardonnay. Up 3 lbs even today, but I know at least one of them is water. Getting right back on the horse today and motoring on with my version of P2.

I hope every one of you has a very blessed day today! I'll be back after I see the apartment or after equine care.

Last edited by CherylB; 02-17-2012 at 09:08 AM..
Old 02-17-2012, 11:51 AM   #258
Big Yapper!

Went to view a first floor apartment in town. Just got back. The house was built in 1910, so that should help you get a picture of it. The rooms are nice enough but it has two puny closets in the two bedrooms and that is IT for storage. The kitchen is large but very outdated, washing machine in one corner of the kitchen and dryer in the basement. Large porch that is enclosed and forms an L shape around the front and side of house that would be the tenants.

No back door but he said I could put up a dog run. That would mean exiting the side door (in all sorts of weather) and walking out to the back to hook her up to the run, then repeating the process. Multiple times every day.

I asked about lawn care and he said he pays someone to mow once a month. Once a month. That must be some pretty tall grass!

Carpeting in all rooms other than the kitchen and bathroom. Bathroom off the kitchen. (???) Carpets a beige color and loaded with stains. Fridge/freezer rusted and ancient.

I think I'm going to let this one pass. It gives me an idea of what's out there and I will keep saving my pennies for each additional month I can stay in my house. You just can't beat free rent.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:03 PM   #259
Big Yapper!

Back from more equine care. It was pretty windy and cold up on the hill. I'm glad I had my coat with the hood! It was up and I had my back to the wind until it died down. Some mud but it wasn't ankle-deep like it is sometimes (slight exaggeration).

The guy that used to volunteer on Fridays has been gone two weeks in a row. He had just come back after hernia surgery. Maybe he didn't feel it was time? Anyway, it was me, the girl I work with nearly every time I go and the founder. I'm getting more and more things to do that are allowing them the chance to see what I can handle. It's all good!

A couple of the horses are really shedding right now! I had to rake the ground all around this one horse that the other girl groomed. It was just a pile of fur! Then she asked me to groom Daphne and she is in the process of shedding almost as badly as Charmed is. And she rolled in mud mercilessly today! Even after grooming her with every brush in her arsenal, she looked caked with mud in some areas. (When it's still wet, it's pretty much going nowhere until it dries.)

I learned of the classes that will be held to teach the volunteers to be side-walkers and leaders when the therapeutic riding sessions resume in the Spring. So at the end of March I'll be attending that class, too! I'm so glad I found out about this place. I know it hasn't always been fulfilling but I feel that I've crossed some sort of barrier and things will improve exponentially from now on. I'm sure there will still be rough patches and misunderstandings, but I think I've passed through the first level in being an equine care volunteer.

Last edited by CherylB; 02-17-2012 at 06:06 PM..
Old 02-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #260
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
Quote:
I'm sure there will still be rough patches and misunderstandings, but I think I've passed through the first level in being an equine care volunteer.
Awesome!
Old 02-17-2012, 07:30 PM   #261
Big Yapper!

Thanks, Paula! That's how I feel. Goodnight!
Old 02-17-2012, 10:31 PM   #262
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tay65
Stats: On 1/6 - 215.6; current - 208.3 / 1st goal - 199
WOE: Counting calories
Start Date: March 2014
Glad to hear things are looking good at the farm. And you deserved that little "treat"!
Tomorrow is moving day and I'm in bad shape tonight. Just too much bending & lifting. I just cannot do this moving stuff. I'm going to be in bad shape tomorrow evening. Then I have to unpack! Sheesh! Wish me lots of luck with this.
ttys! Take care!
Old 02-18-2012, 09:38 AM   #263
Big Yapper!

Tammy! Bless you during this move and beyond! If I were you, I'd invest in a nice, second-hand hot tub when you get settled-in. You can get them for a song! I know because I'm going to be selling mine and no one is buying. You would really benefit from hydrotherapy. Maybe your insurance would pay for part of it with a Dr's order.

I'm actually up MORE today after being perfectly on plan yesterday. So I'm blaming Bernice and flushing her out again with MOM and a liquid diet today. I should be down about 2 lbs tomorrow.

I'm enjoying my completely lazy day today but plan to clean the parakeet cage and clip my dog's nails. I bought a basic muzzle so that she can't go Cujo on me. In her old age, she has developed a phobia of the clippers. I was going to buy a new pair of clippers but the guy in the store said the kind I have is the best type. I'm still not convinced. They seem to loosen up with each clip and I'm afraid that I should be tightening the screw each time or if I should allow it to get loose. I don't want to hurt my baby!

I'm sticking 100% to my new cash budget and if I can eek out a few more months in the house and have no further pet, car, furnace etc emergencies, I might have enough money to make this move! Will meet with my lawyer on Wednesday and see what he thinks about how much time I might have left.

I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend! Love you much!
Old 02-18-2012, 07:09 PM   #264
Blabbermouth!!!

I'm LOLing about the dog toenail trimming, Cheryl. My kitties know what my clippers look like, and they hide if they see them in my hand! Little stinkers...

Hoping you have a happy weigh-in tomorrow! Nitey nite.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:08 AM   #265
Big Yapper!

Wow, Jess. I've never clipped a cats claws before. That must be tougher than a dogs. Well, my nail-clipping session went GREAT! That basic muzzle was just the ticket. All it is is two velcro loops (one for around the neck) attached to a band that goes under the throat and then the other velcro loop wraps around the muzzle. I applied it and then the first thing I did was give her a nice, thorough brushing. THEN I clipped her nails. So the muzzle will be associated with both things, hopefully. And I didn't make her bleed, so she has nothing to fear from her Momma.

Did everything on my list of to-dos yesterday. Bird cage, dog nails and a few other things. Birdies are happy, too. Chirping up a storm today! Sometimes I wonder if they are actually communicating or just chattering for the sake of sounding loud.

Taking the dog to the Vet on Monday, if they have an opening. I need them to look at her tail growth and determine if it's cancerous. We shall see how that goes.

I was in a state last night. Got the "law day" letter on Saturday and then took the old dressing off of Sissy's tail and saw that it was no passing "boo-boo." I sometimes cry where tears well up in my eyes and I dry them, but last night they were running down my face before I could get them dried up. I bought some things to help soothe me through the rest of the night and so this weekend has turned into an interruption.

Didn't weigh today but know what I was yesterday and will weigh tomorrow morning. Then it's back on the horse for me. Will see the lawyer on Friday and will likely be able to postpone the inevitable by filing for another bankruptcy. (I'll call him on Monday to tell him about the latest letter. Maybe he'll have the time to call me back.) When you have crap for credit, it pretty much doesn't matter how much crappier it gets.

I'm feeling better today. God is in control.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:39 AM   #266
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Hugs to you Cheryl, sounds like alot of stress. Hope it eases up for you soon, and that Sissy is okay!!
Old 02-19-2012, 11:13 AM   #267
Big Yapper!

Wow! I cut that one too close. I just noticed I wrote that I see the lawyer on Friday and the "edit" button was still there. In the time it took me to click "edit" and change it from Friday to Wednesday, my 60 minute limit ran out! So, I see the lawyer on WEDNESDAY, not Friday.

Cathy, it's too much all at once, for sure. Wherever I land, it will be good to be on the other side of this whole affair. I hate the being "in between" anything. Ya know what I mean? I'm a terrible decision maker. I get seized up in "analysis paralysis." Once the decisions have been made and the deeds have been done, I'm much more at peace.

How are you doing??? Please share.
Old 02-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #268
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Wow! I cut that one too close. I just noticed I wrote that I see the lawyer on Friday and the "edit" button was still there. In the time it took me to click "edit" and change it from Friday to Wednesday, my 60 minute limit ran out! So, I see the lawyer on WEDNESDAY, not Friday.

Cathy, it's too much all at once, for sure. Wherever I land, it will be good to be on the other side of this whole affair. I hate the being "in between" anything. Ya know what I mean? I'm a terrible decision maker. I get seized up in "analysis paralysis." Once the decisions have been made and the deeds have been done, I'm much more at peace.

How are you doing??? Please share.
Well, I am doing okay. I think I am just on the last few hours of making a whole week with no screw ups, which is a first for me in months now. I hope it will be the start of something good. I am walking/elliptical for exercise, did taebo the other day (DVD) with mostly all success, and going to try turbo kickboxing tomorrow. My weight has come down about 6.2 lbs in this week, (official weighin tomorrow) Not as fast as HCG by any means, but... I am eating, and so far, not bingeing, and these are good for me. I have a ways to recover my lost ground, but (knock on wood) working in the right direction again. Its so hard for me to stay on track. I almost derailed on Thursday night (normal derail night), almost totally derailed again on Friday (managed to hang on by the skin of my teeth) and Saturday was okay. Today is okay too... so I feel good to have almost a week to claim!! Sounds pitiful when I type it though! So thats my update! I keep reading the forum and keeping up, but just not too much to add really, so just keep uptodate on all of you!!
Old 02-19-2012, 03:07 PM   #269
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Cheryl!

Looks like you have had quite the weekend. I am sorry that about your dog. Hopefully it just looks a lot worse than it is. And good for you taking an interruption. Sometimes we need a little break and then we can get our wits about us a get back to it.

I will keep praying for your housing situation as well. I know you are at a fork in the road, but God is on the other side of that fork and will be with you througout it all. I am terrible at making decisions as well. Thankfully God blessed me with a wonderful hubby who helps me out. I just over think the over thinking!

There were several times this weekend where I just wanted to stop dieting. It is waring me down mentally a bit, but I am going to keep going strong. Was nice to have a rest day from my workouts, but back at 'em tomorrow.

I hope you have a wonderful night, friend!
Old 02-19-2012, 06:08 PM   #270
Big Yapper!

That's wonderful, Cathy! A week is very significant, especially considering the temptations you've managed to stay strong against. I hope you keep going strong!

Yes, Stacey. This weekend has been a truly sucky one. I will take Sissy to the Vet tomorrow and see what they think it is. I will also call the lawyer and tell him I got "the letter." Other than that, I'm going to go about my normal routine. Do some laundry, get back on plan and practice the guitar. (Didn't touch it yesterday.)

I am going to try and get to sleep earlier tonight so that I might feel rested and ready to get up at least by 9 am. I have a lot to do tomorrow.

I hope all you ladies are having a good evening! I appreciate you hanging 'round even when I decide to take a day or two off.
Closed Thread