LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2012, 09:09 PM   #1141
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tay65
Stats: On 1/6 - 215.6; current - 208.3 / 1st goal - 199
WOE: Counting calories
Start Date: March 2014
You are very welcome!
I've been in bed for 2 days with back pain beyond what anyone should feel. When this happens it usually means some changes have happened for the worse. Time for another MRI. I slept today from 2-7 just to not deal with the pain.
My dd and I had a huge argument yesterday. I called her selfish, which she IS. My back has been like this since wednesday, got worse yesterday and she's going to ask me last night to watch Chloe. Anyway, she came home last night & packed clothes for her and Chloe for 2 days. I couldn't believe what she did and it broke my heart that she'd keep chloe away because shes mad at me. I think its time for her to move out. My husband is upset with her too.
Hope you had a good day! ttys!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

"He who the Son sets free is free indeed"

Tammy

Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2012, 11:01 PM   #1142
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Oh, Tammy. I'm so sorry that happened between you and your daughter. Push always comes to shove, unfortunately. When things are moving along smoothly, it's usually because someone is giving more than the other person. When the show-down occurs, things get shuffled around a bit. Don't worry. You'll all be better off when it's all said and done. Just remember that you have limitations and she has to come to grips with that, just the way you do.

My day was "good" but not on plan. I reached for beer and then that led to pizza and since they were delivering that, I orded a veal parm grinder (very chewy; like clams.) Now drinking vodka and crystal light and moments from bedtime. It's 2 am.

No, I haven't a clue what is next but I do know that the gym is in my regular routine. Maybe hcg isn't in the immediate plan but I know I can eat low fat and keep my calories reasonable and workout like someone determined to change my life. That's all that matters right now.

I so hope you feel better soon, Tammy. I wish I could ease your pain. May God bring you relief. Call out to Him and may He answer your prayer in a mighty way.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:41 AM   #1143
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/161.6/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Cheryl-not sure what's going on, but I'm sorry you're having such a struggle right now. At least you're in the habit of working out. That usually helps you stay on track somewhat, or at least help you get back on track. Maybe the long round is too much? Have you done 21 days? Maybe you should end your round and work on a different option?

Tay-sorry for you situation w. dd and your pain. I'll be praying for you .

Have a good weekend.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:33 AM   #1144
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thank you for the prayers. I've been saying a few myself. I'm not feeling much better today. I was hoping I'd feel a little better. :/
Just sent Chloe off with her dad for the day. She was happy to see us this morning too. She crawled in bed with me and wrapped her little arm around my neck! I eventually got her to hug my arm instead. LOL
You've done 21 days, right? Maybe you should end your round and go on to P3 since you're struggling now. Its tough doing long rounds. I did one and that was enough.
Keep going to the gym though. You seem to really enjoy it.
Have to go right now, but I'll bbl.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:36 AM   #1145
Big Yapper!

Yep. VLCD21 was yesterday. I have decided to end it here rather than trying to keep going on and on. I've lost 13 lbs so I will work at keeping those off. If I drop a few more, I will be pleased. I know we're not supposed to lose in the later phases but I think that's a little absurd. I don't know if anyone actually drops below their 2 lb window, if they actually try to regain the weight.

I haven't taken the pellets since yesterday morning. When it came time to take the mid-afternoon ones, I just kept hitting the "snooze button" and eventually I just shut it off. (I have reminders set on my Blackberry for things like that.) So then when it came time to take the 9 pm dose, it was a no-brainer. Just didn't take those either.

I'm not sure why I started to struggle either, Julie. But in many ways I'm just along for the ride, it seems. Not sure if any of you can understand what I mean by that, but I don't know any other way to describe what it's like to be me.

So I'm going to look into how people who workout regularly eat. Off to see what they consume in order to fuel their workouts and repair their muscles.

Have a great weekend, ladies!
Old 09-22-2012, 09:40 AM   #1146
Big Yapper!

Tammy, seems like we're all on the same page here (literally.) I'm sorry you are feeling so much pain still. Chloe sounds like she's the light of your life.

You really should look into getting a prescription for a hot tub. I think hydrotherapy would do wonders for you, Tammy. Then you could write it off as a medical expense on your taxes. Look into it! Maybe even just an indoor jetted tub in the bathroom. My sister has one of those and they love it.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:44 PM   #1147
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I know what you mean by "being along for the ride". Thats sorta how I feel too. We both struggle endlessly with eating and losing. It use to be so easy for me to stay on a plan and lose. Now, not so much.
I did lose a pound today, we'll see if it stays off. Hubby made baked pork chops with gravy and fried potatoes for dinner. I had 2 chops and a little bit of potatoes and put some gravy on those too. It wasn't a whole lot. They were small boneless chops. The only other thing I ate today was a cup of cottage cheese this afternoon.
Chloe will be home soon! Her mother will probably take her and go to the bf's house so won't see her til tomorrow night. I'll see if she takes her and leaves.
My daughter is causing problems between my husband and I. She does this every time we don't talk. She makes a big deal about something I say and he falls right into her trap. I'm so tired of it.
I'll bbl. :'(
Old 09-22-2012, 04:56 PM   #1148
Big Yapper!

I'd love to know more about what you're saying about your daughter. I'm sorry that happens between the two or three of you. Those types of situations have always driven me right out of my mind because I like to figure out solutions to stuff and those things just can't seem to be resolved. Life is so messy! And I agree with this old saying: "Hell is other people."

Dinner sounds delish! Wish I could come over and share it with you. I ate like a total pig last night so today I'm eating much less than I normally would; even on a P2 day! I figure if I am extra good after being extra bad, it will even-out eventually. At least that's what I'm hoping will happen.

WTG on the 1 lb drop today! You can keep it from coming back. I know you can.

I had a decent time at the farm today. I got to play with the younger goat and got both of my hands thoroughly licked by a horse that someone else was grooming (he must have needed some salt) and I groomed two of the horses my self. It was threatening rain but didn't and then started lightly sprinkling by the time I got home. Everyone was tucked-in and ready to go night-night, so I'm glad we closed their windows most of the way before we left for the night.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #1149
Big Yapper!!!!

Cheryl-I think it's good you're moving on. You've done well! Try to keep it lean while you stabilize!! All your exercise will prob benefit from higher carbs. You'll find your way .
Old 09-23-2012, 04:56 PM   #1150
Big Yapper!

I am going to keep my diet very rational, because I'm in this exercise-groove and I want to eat in a way that supports that. And I need to eat in a way that allows me to partake in family functions without being "bad." YKWIM? I think you do.

Hope everyone is well tonight. Peace! Until tomorrow,
Old 09-23-2012, 08:02 PM   #1151
Big Yapper!

I went to make dinner tonight and decided (after a long internal debate) to make a Ramen Noodle meal like I used to make, with soy sauce and diced onion and some frozen peas and a hard boiled egg. Only trouble was after I boiled the eggs (boiled 2 because they were so old they were floating half out of the water), I started pealing them and they had a distinct, faint odor to them. In the garbage they went, along with the rest of the dozen. Out to the trash can they went, because I could soon tell how nasty they were going to smell by the morning, at room temperature.

So my ramen noodle meal had no hb eggs and it was still very nice. I think since I need to buy things like more eggs, I'm going to focus on mainly eating LC so I don't go too overboard the other way. I can eat things that are starchy/carby around my gym weights and cardio days and keep the rest of my days fairly LC.

I'm going to head back to Linda Sue's website and see what I can make. Yum!

Happy dreams tonight, ladies. Hugs and love to all of you.

Last edited by CherylB; 09-23-2012 at 08:04 PM..
Old 09-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #1152
Big Yapper!

My weight is holding steady so I'm happy for that. Especially since I've been eating starches and drinking vodka. I am going to buy some fresh eggs today so I'll be able to make some yummy scrambled eggs with cheese and stuff. I haven't had any in ages and they would taste good. And it's so cool here now that anything hot and comfy will be nice.

I think I should also look into making some sort of crock pot meal. Tis the season for stew and soup! I wish I had a few good crocks to cook individual bowls of french onion soup in. My family makes a big batch and then ladles them into the crocks, tops with tons of cheese (several different kinds) and then bakes in the oven until browned and bubbly. It's a simple enough recipe, if I had the crock bowls.

But the ULTIMATE way to eat french onion soup is in a sourdough bread bowl. That's killer.

Got the barn today so I'll be keeping busy this afternoon. It's so chilly these days and it's going down little by little at a steady pace. Winter is on the way. I hope things turn around cause it's mighty early in the season to be this cold. I hope we don't get robbed of a nice, long autumn two years in a row. Last October we had the freak snow storm that took out so many trees and left us without power for days on end. Was that last year or am I getting confused? I think it was last year. Wow.

I talked to my lawyer today about the latest letter I received from the court regarding the foreclosure. It appears they are starting all over from scratch and that gives me more time. Time for what, you might ask. Time to finally hold the indoor moving sale that I've been putting off having. I didn't want that much time (the letter mentions December 3rd.) I don't want the pipes to freeze and burst. Whoever buys that place will already have their work cut out for themselves. So I will do my best to get it all over with and see if I can get them in there to at least winterize the plumbing.

Come out and talk to me so I have something else to talk about on my journal! I'm just talking to myself which is essentially thinking out loud. No one should have to endure that.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:44 PM   #1153
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Cheryl! Better get on the ball & have that sale woman! LOL Couldn't you turn off the water and then "bleed" the pipes so no water is in them? Idk, I have never had to winterize before.
My back is feeling a little better today, finally! Its been a rough 5 days. Up and moving around more today, but not picking up Chloe. She can walk down the steps while holding onto my hands. Good thing! And she has no problems going up! LOL I just cannot pick her up.
I remember you having no electric! That was when I started talking to you. I felt just lousy reading how you were having to deal with all that. Hoping you dont have to go through that this year.
It went into the 30's last night, so the heat was on quite a bit. Oh, daughter and I spoke this morning. The first time in 4 days.
Well, my stomach is growling. All I had were 2 slices of cinnamon toast this morning so better go eat. Chloe is napping so I can eat alone! LOL
Ttys! Have fun at the barn!
Old 09-24-2012, 05:48 PM   #1154
Big Yapper!

The water has been turned off at the street and the power is off, too. No idea how to bleed the pipes but I think I'd at least need power to do that. Oh, well. I'll call the bank and see if we can get a time when they can come out while I'm there, so they don't have to change the locks to get in, etc.

I'm glad Chloe can manage the stairs with just holding your hand. I'm also glad you are beginning to feel better. It sucks how much you have to suffer from all this pain. I see the things you post on the "what did you do yesterday" thread and I feel so bad knowing how limited you are physically.

Isn't it nutty how cold it is at night already? Seems awfully sudden to me. I hope we have a second blast of warmer temps to get us through at least until Thanksgiving. Sometimes November is still pretty nice.

I didn't know you weren't on speaking terms with dd. Oy. Kids!

The farm was hectic and there were a couple of no-shows for the therapy session at 5 pm so I had to sub as a leader. It was good because I always wanted to be a leader but the woman who decides who gets to lead has never found me up-to-snuff. She was there today so maybe she'll view me a bit better in the future. It was fun, actually. But I had already been doing the other farm chores and when I did the lesson, I was having to jog at times. Not for long distances but it was a lot of work! And then we left the arena and went out into the fields. My horse (Calvin) wants to walk a lot faster than his sweetie who was walking ahead of us. I had to keep pulling him back. And one time he started to trot when I hadn't asked him to. He can get a little spunky when out in the fields. Who can blame him!? He was once a race horse.

I was so wasted when it was all said and done that I actually considered going to the gym just to soak in the hot tub. I decided to just fill up my tub with very hot water and soak at home. That way I didn't have to leave Cisco again right after just coming home and I didn't have to drive home from the gym in my bathing suit and bathrobe. (That seemed like a better idea than packing a bag.)

So I soaked and bathed all at the same time and I'm feeling a bit better now but I'm going to take some Motrin. I am supposed to do my weights and cardio at the gym tomorrow. I'm going to see if I can do it but as I feel right now, it's not looking too good. I only do that 2 days a week so if I don't go tomorrow, I'll have to go Wednesday.

Hope you have a good night and continue to feel better. Sleep tight.

PS: I forgot to mention that Calvin is the grampa horse there and he tends to slime (green slime from eating grass.) He was sliming during the lesson and I got lots of it on my right hand, but later on when we were standing still while the little girl was throwing a ball into a basketball hoop, Calvin very slyly used the left side of my body as a napkin. GROSS!

In other news, I got my Restoril refilled today so I'll have a much better sleep tonight.

Last edited by CherylB; 09-24-2012 at 06:22 PM..
Old 09-24-2012, 08:36 PM   #1155
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ewww! You got slimed!!!! LOL Thats nice you finally got to lead, but sounds like you struggled a bit. Hope you aren't feeling too badly tomorrow.
Yeah, I'm very limited in what I can do. I don't even mop floors often because it just catches up to me the next day, so hubby does it. And that makes me feel bad bc he works so hard at his job. And when I do mop, I have to constantly sit down so it takes me forever.
When I do laundry (which isn't often) someone has to carry all the clothes to the basement laundry room for me. I don't carry groceries into the house. Sometimes I can't even pick up a gallon of milk (like the last 5 days). I buy the half gallon jugs most of the time. When I cook I can't pick up a big pot of water (like when I make spaghetti or boil chicken for soup) so hubby has to be home to help. My son use to help me with everything. He use to help me clean and everything. My daughter does nothing! No cleaning, hardly ever washes her clothes (she pays my husband to do it!), and doesn't cook! But I'm wrong for saying she's lazy and selfish. GRRRR!
Well, its getting late so I better get to sleep. Tomorrow is Tuesday so I have Chloe 8-4.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:18 PM   #1156
Big Yapper!

Well, hopefully she'll marry this Christian boyfriend and move out someday. I know you'd miss Chloe terribly but if she's really being that way, that's just not right. It must make being without your son all the more hard on you emotionally.

Yes, it was a hard day for me. I am not up to the level of jogging and at the same time trying to control the speed at which a horse is trotting. He wants to really move at the trot so I had to hold him back as we trotted. It just made it a full-body experience, to the max.

I think my bath did help but tomorrow I'm going to soak in the hot tub a while. It will mean taking a full gym bag but what the heck. I have to do it sometimes. It can't be avoided.

When I was a teenager, we bought a house (in the 70's) that had a laundry shoot in the kitchen. Is there any cabinet that could be turned into one of those for you? It was so cool! Just open the cabinet door and pitch the clothes. They'd land by the washing machine. Pretty sweet.

I should be getting drowsy by now but I'm not. I decided to check back in here and I'm glad I did. Thanks for hanging with me, Tammy. You're a good friend.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #1157
Big Yapper!

To add more about the Leading experience, it's really weird because you have two side-walkers making sure the kid doesn't fall off, and you have to walk at a fast enough pace so you don't fall back into their area or they have no room to walk forward and to keep up. And as you're leading, you don't see anyone but the horse and you sometimes forget there are other people depending on you to remember that they're back there, and to allow them enough room as you are maneuvering the horse. It's complicated and something that takes practice but for my first real leading session, I did okay. I'm pretty happy with how it all worked out.

Last edited by CherylB; 09-24-2012 at 09:23 PM..
Old 09-25-2012, 07:45 AM   #1158
Big Yapper!!!!

I hope you got a good night's rest!! And enjoy those chilly nights!! Nice fire, cup of coffee, crisp Fall air, leaves changing I so miss that!!

And what a busy day at the farm!! for leading, even w. the slime! Don't overdo it today. Listen to your body and soak if you need to!!

Hope you're doing well this morning!
Old 09-25-2012, 07:45 AM   #1159
Big Yapper!!!!

Tay- on your dd. One day she'll appreciate all you've done/are doing for her and Chloe. It's hard to love and serve w.o. growing weary!
Old 09-25-2012, 09:23 AM   #1160
Big Yapper!

Thanks, Julie! Yes; it was a slimy and busy day. I can't hold the sliming against poor old Calvin. But now that I saw how he wiped his mouth on me (he slimed me from my hip all the way down my thigh), I'll try and find a way to rinse out his mouth when he's doing that slime thing during grooming. Maybe a little hosing would do the trick.

Yeah, I haven't decided about the gym today but I know me and if I don't keep up with my schedule, that will lead to struggling to go at all. I still feel sore from yesterday but I can still go and do some of what I normally would do.

I slept okay but I need to read or something after I take my meds. I think I sometimes miss the cue that I'm getting sleepy if I'm watching something interesting on the computer (video streaming.) I hardly ever watch TV anymore. I've grown so intolerant of commercials. Especially campaign mud slinging!!! When is the darn election? Let's get this over with!

I'm down a full lb today! (183.2) Yesterday I ate the dreamfields angel hair pasta and topped it with the old P2 chili concoction, then added some grated parm cheese. Later in the evening I made 2 scrambled eggs with butter, onion, real bacon bits, tabasco, hnh, salt and pepper. So I guess my body viewed that as a low carb day. I also ate a peach at bedtime cause I noticed it was getting a bit over-ripe.

I took the other half of my Cytomel very late. I think that could have played a part in my drowsiness evading me last night. Will try harder to take that mid-afternoon as planned. I'll have to be sure I take it before the farm on farm days.

I'm going to brew my first pot of hot coffee to drink hot! Now that I can have hnh again, and that the summer is history, hot coffee sounds divine. I'm looking forward to it! Drinking my last cup of iced tea right now. It very-well could be my last iced tea of 2012. When I break a habit and replace it with a new one, I rarely ever look back.

It's going to be in the low 70's today so I'm going outside to enjoy it!!! It's a heat wave, ladies! Have a lovely day today, friends. TTYL
Old 09-25-2012, 02:10 PM   #1161
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I was going to post earlier but got side tracked with Chloe. She's a handful now! I don't know what I'm gonna do with her all winter. I don't go out much for fear of falling. We're going to have to buy her more toys that will keep her busy.
I laughed when I read you were slimed! LOL Thats so gross! I've seen them throw it too by tossing their heads.
Did you go to the gym? I know what ya mean by not wanting to miss.
I'm watching old shows of Family Feud on GSN. I like Steve Harvey much better than these other guys.
So glad tomorrow is Wednesday! My dd works 3-8 pm.
Well, gonna talk to my son now. He just texted me. BBL!
Old 09-25-2012, 02:26 PM   #1162
Big Yapper!

I love Steve Harvey, too! I sometimes watch those old Family Feud shows, too. See? We have something in common! (Calvin did the head shake too. Ewww.)

I did go to the gym. I did 20 minutes on the rowing machine and then two times around the Nautilus circuit. That was all I could manage after yesterday. I think it was plenty. I'm just happy that I'm in a routine there now and it gives me lots of hope for my future body! It's not "all downhill from here."

Is dd still giving you the cold shoulder? Good Lord. Grow up, chickie! Your Mom is someone who is carry much of the load with your daughter, sweetie. Open your eyes and be thankful! (gripe session over.)

I need to eat something but I'm too tired to make anything! It's almost 5:30 and I need to eat something substantial. I just don't wanna! Wahhh!

Later, kids.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #1163
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm back! MY DD and I are speaking now. She has alot of growing up to do. I wish she would quickly. Ya know?
Watched the Voice tonight. Ever watch it? I love it. I like Adam.
I'm watching Family Feud now! And with Steve Harvey too! LOL
Gonna go for the night. Be back tomorrow! Good night, sleep tight!
Old 09-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #1164
Big Yapper!

I have seen the Voice before but I'm not into those shows too much. Like I said (I think) already, I'm so spoiled with streaming video on my computer that commercials just grate me the wrong way. I have no tolerance for them anymore. I try to mute them but then I miss part of the program I've been trying to watch. I'll stick to old episodes of stuff on the internet.

In fact, I watched like 12 full seasons of the Biggest Loser on Netflix. When I got to the end, I couldn't believe it! I thought there was no end in sight. Quite the bummer. Do you have Netflix? I forget if you do. But then again, I believe you said all your LCF chatting is done on your phone. I wish you could/would invest in a laptop! The whole world opens up to you if you have a computer. And for someone like yourself who is home so much, it would enhance your life beyond your wildest dreams.

Glad dd is talking to you again. Wish I could be there to give her a swift kick in the fanny. Like I said, she needs to seal the deal with that boyfriend of hers. What do you think is the reason for her treating you the way she does? Is it a power struggle with you and your husband? I know you said the problems are between you and him, but pivoting on her. I hope you can find a way to defuse the situation. I know you don't want to lose Chloe, the little darling. (Meaning if she and dd move into the new hubby's home, once they get married; if they get married.)

I took all my meds and I said I would be in a comfy position and reading a book, but I can't help myself!!!! Here I am online again. Get a grip, Cheryl! You need to grow up yourself! Let he among you who is without sin cast the first stone.

Last edited by CherylB; 09-25-2012 at 09:35 PM..
Old 09-26-2012, 11:39 AM   #1165
Big Yapper!!!!

Glad you're down and glad you've got a bit more time for the sale. That nice weather should help get people to the house to buy!! Get on it!! Stop procrastinating!! You'll be so relieved once it's done .

Good job on the gym too!! Keeping that exercise going will be soooo good for you!!
Old 09-26-2012, 01:31 PM   #1166
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hello! Just a quick check in with ya. I have Chloe and I'm gonna try to get my hair done if hubby will watch her for me. He's miserable when he works day light (thats 6:30am - 2:30pm). I also need to put Chloe in the tub.
We are going to Kentucky on Oct 11th to see our son. He's graduating from air assault school on the morning of the 12th. We weren't going to leave til the morning of the 12th, so thats a change.
Gotta run! Chloe wants a drink and she needs her stinky butt changed! LOL
Old 09-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #1167
Big Yapper!

Thanks Julie, for the kick in the pants. Hope that works to get me going.

That will be a great trip, Tammy! Still down the road a piece. Seems like you're cutting your trip a little close, leaving just the day before his graduation. Will you be taking Chloe? What is the next step for Shawn?

I had a great day with my family. Would have stayed later but mom was uncomfortable. Got home around 9pm and now I'm chilling. TTYT, ladies.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:53 AM   #1168
Big Yapper!

Party's over. It was very nice and as usual, there was way too much food. It was a lot like Thanksgiving without there being any turkey. I ate too much but it was all for a great cause. (Hahahaha) Now I can get things back to normal.

I'm not going to the gym today. I'm still pretty sore from what I have been doing this week so I'm going to just rest and recover. I got an email from the farm saying they are looking for a substitute leader on October 4th for two afternoon lessons with two different horses. I said I'd be willing to do either of those if it was okay with the head honcho. She saw me doing the leading job last Monday so if she was moderately pleased by what I did, maybe she'll let me do it again.

It's lovely outside today so I opened some windows up and I'm enjoying the breeze. Went to the bank to deposit $30 and hope that will be enough to keep me in the Black until payday on the 3rd. Yeesh! I hate being this broke. I'm down to 1/4 tank of gas so there will be no more driving anywhere far, like going back out to my sister's house. Keeping it close to home.

Just got back from grabbing the mail. It had stuff from several other people living on our street in the mix. One went into the box for the guy upstairs but something else went to someone several houses away. I was walking down the street and found out that the numbering of houses in that little area is way screwed up. Then the mailman had turned back around and was driving by me and he slowed down. I lifted up the letter and motioned to the box down the street. Pretty funny. He's the same guy I had at the old abode so I think that's pretty cool.

Wow, I slept late today! I had a late night, but still. I didn't wake until around 1pm. No wonder it was warm enough to open the windows.

Have an excellent day, ladies.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:41 PM   #1169
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hello! Just sitting outside on my porch enjoying the shower we're getting. Waiting on my dd to bring Chloe home from the dr. She got shots/check up. Cranky baby! Just heard from dd and chloe got 3 shots. Yikes! Her legs will be sore.
Next for Shawn after air assault training is just training for deployment. Hes taking leave in december to get married then he gets 30 days FREE leave before deployment. That'll prob be in February.
Well Chloe is home. Shes 32" long, 23.4 lbs. Shes at 98% for her height! Dr said shes a talker! No kidding! LOL He also said that alot of girls her height at this age grew up to be 5'8", but not to be surprised if she's alot taller. She got 2 shots in one leg and one in the other. Tasha's bf went and the dr was talking to him asking him questions about her! LOL He didnt like seeing chloe cry after her shots. I knew she was going to have a fit. Dr also said no more than 3 cups of milk/day now. Exactly what I told my dd to do. Ummm guess mom isn't so dumb! hehe My dd talked to him about chloe's temper tantrums. He said let her and basically ignore her. I do that anyways. I walk away from her!
My dd left, but told her to come home after they eat so when chloe wakes up she'll be here. We'll see how long she stays gone.
So do you get to lead? Do you really want to? And twice?! Wow!
I have my bedroom window open for air and love hearing the rain outside. I could just fall asleep.
I had a sleepover with Chloe last night & she woke up through the night and started talking to me! She layed down but tossed and turned for a while before falling sound asleep again. I was exhausted this morning! My dd came home about 10:30 and I went back to sleep til 1. Its hard sleeping with chloe!
Well, I've written enough for now. BBL!
Old 09-27-2012, 12:49 PM   #1170
Big Yapper!!!!

Cheryl-enjoy that lovely weather!! Glad you had a good time w. your family!! I hope the exercise motivates you. I've found when I'm working out regularly I won't want to "blow it" w. poor food choices after all that work! Hope you feel that way too . Have a great rest of your day!
Closed Thread