Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 11:53 AM   #691
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Dang TOM! Sorry you are suffering from that old, worn-out bugger. I hope you feel on top of the world again very soon. That's awful about your daughter's car. Please keep me posted on what is the matter with it.

I'd be proud of your son, too! How wonderful he'll be an EMT! Talk about a career field that he can use when (and if) he leaves the military. Things are really looking up for his future! WTG, Shean! (Hope I spelled his name right.)

Such terrible news about the person that got killed. This world is a terribly difficult place to live. I hope Shean is protected at all times, too. I'm sure he will be. Trust and pray. The rest is in God's hands.

I know I didn't tell of this here yet but I decided to go and do another round of hhcg. I have been so stuck for so long and I just decided it was time. I loaded over the weekend and today is P2VLCD1. I will go off plan on Saturday for my nephew's wedding but get right back in the saddle on Sunday. Then I'll see how long my pellets will last me. Goal is to reach the 150's by my birthday! I'm motivated.

I'll be doing a rogue plan, as usual. But this will be even more rogue than my first round (which was the only true round I did, to be honest. That's why I don't put a round number before the P2 part. I have no idea what round this really is!) I have 10 greek yogurts in the fridge and some deli turkey breast and provalone in there, too. I also have some Kaiser rolls. So I'll use the rolls as my grain portion and just skip any mayo. I'll use mustard instead, and I'll cut the sandwich in half and eat it over the course of the day. I'm shooting for 500 calories per day but will see how I feel at that level.

I also have watermelon and one banana and will be eating those for my fruit. I've switched over to iced tea from coffee, so I won't be needing any cream in my drinks. I have plenty of Ez Sweetz to sweeten anything my heart desires. I also have cottage cheese and eggs and I'll eat those at times, too.

I don't plan to weigh much after this first week on plan. My sister has liberated herself from her scale and that sounds incredibly freeing to me right now. I'll weigh this week cause the losses in the first week are always great, but after that, I'm going to try not to weigh except maybe once a week.

Need to get ready for barn duty. I have less than an hour to get ready and out the door. I like to be there around 3:40 cause I need to be there after the staff person arrives. Can't go into the farm unless accompanied by a staff person.

They were Accredited as of last Friday! First time in their history (of all of about 7 years.) Very exciting and will be interesting to see just what that means as far as qualifying for grants, etc.

BBL! Have fun with Chloe, Tammy. And enjoy that tea!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2012, 12:00 PM   #692
Big Yapper!

Forgot to mention that the other goal for this week is to buy whatever I'm wearing to the wedding. I dread shopping for a dress and shoes and purse but I have to do it. Please pray that I can find something nice in a very rapid fashion (no pun intended!)
Old 06-25-2012, 01:46 PM   #693
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tay65
Stats: On 1/6 - 215.6; current - 208.3 / 1st goal - 199
WOE: Counting calories
Start Date: March 2014
Some bracket had rusted under her car and broke. Her a/c needed charged. No charge, of course for any of it. She has a warranty she bought.
Shawn will be EMT certified, but he'll still be infantry. But it'll certainly be something he can fall back on. They only have one in his company. He's real excited. He finished first in his company on the run today. He finished ahead of his leutenant, who thanked him for letting him run with him. He said to my son it was his fastest time ever. LOL
well chloe is cranky. Nap time!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

"He who the Son sets free is free indeed"

Tammy
Old 06-25-2012, 05:57 PM   #694
Big Yapper!

Oh, "Shawn"! I knew I spelled it wrong. I'm used to the way it's usually spelled (Sean) but I like the way you spell it better. I'll remember now.

That's awesome how well he's doing. Very cool about his Leutenant. Talk about an ego-booster!

Hope Chloe had a good nap and woke with a new attitude. Cranky little girls can wear you out. I'm really glad your DD had a warrenty that covered everything. I've heard of a/c's needing to be recharged but (thankfully and knock on wood), I've never needed to have that done on any cars I've owned.

I am tired after my barn day. I'll post another post that tells about my time there. Have to throw my clothes into the dryer and try to get to bed earlier tonight. Need to get into a better sleeping pattern.

I'm doing a lot better than I expected I'd do being off of Restoril but I'm not normal by any means. I look forward to being on a schedule soon.

Night, Tammy (and lurkers). Have a safe and enjoyable evening.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:57 PM   #695
Big Yapper!

I just got finished with my equine care this evening. It was storming soon after I got there. I could see it coming as I drove like mad to get there before it hit. It was another bad T-storm cell just like the one we had at 0800. So I quickly mucked out the two stalls in the barn so we could take those horses back in from the paddock before they were going bonkers with the thunder and lightening.

After the worst of the storm had passed, I went back out to get busy. I knew there was too much work to do and I hate sitting around inside doing nothing. The equine manager had emailed the staff girl and said that we needed to go inside cause it was going to be too rough.

Anyway, we mucked the stalls and groomed the six horses and did their hay and grain, then we swept out the barn and headed for home. Tomorrow will be another interesting day. There was a death in the family, so to speak. I didn't know this woman who was involved with the therapy center but she passed and tomorrow is her Wake. I won't be going but that means I'll likely be doing much of the work alone. I told them I was fine about it and that I'd come early.

When I was grooming one of the horses (one of my favorites), she reached back and started chomping on her rear leg. Something was bothering her so I decided to itch it for her but she just kept chomping. When she finally stopped, I took the hard bristled brush and went to town on that area. She was curling her lip. LOL! I couldn't see it well but the other girl was saying, "Whatever you're doing, she's enjoying it!"

After leaving there I had to go get gasoline and stop for dog food and treats. I looked like quite the dork, with hay sticking out of my clothes. But the gas was too low to put it off another day.

That's my barn story for today. Will have a new one tomorrow! Hope it goes well.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:39 PM   #696
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That horse will love you forever! LOL!!! You prob got the storms we had here yesterday.
Chloe did wake up much cheerier (if thats a word). She is beginning to stay awake longer and when she stays up too long, becomes a little demon! hahaha
Shawn thrives on compliments and wants nothing more than to make us proud of him. So, we oblige and praise him every chance we can. He shoots well too. He loves what he's doing.
Good luck with the hcg. I'll never do it again. I like what I'm doing. I ate a little much today, but I was HUNGRY! I cannot fathom going to bed hungry when theres food in the house. Just makes NO sense to me. If I'm not hungry, I won't eat more than 600 cals on my down days. If I am, I will eat. LOL
Well, look forward to hearing your barn story tomorrow. I love them!
I watch Chloe 8-4 tomorrow. My dd asked me when she could start potty trng her! Shes crazy!
Old 06-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #697
Big Yapper!

Down 3.4 lbs of water weight after VLCD1. I'm on my way! I am doing it rogue and yesterday was very nice. I made a sandwich using a plain kaiser roll, and I put some balsalmic vinegar on the bread so it would make me salivate enough that I could swallow the dry sandwich down (normally would have been slicked-up with lots of mayo.) Then I added two deli slices of turkey breast and one deli slice of provalone. Next time I'll add more vinegar.

After that I ate a banana that was nearly too old to enjoy. Then around 2 am (still awake,) I ate a full-fat greek yogurt. My first ever! Total calories for day one came in around 550. I'm using ****** again so I can see what I'm doing right or wrong as the days go by. And I really think that being so concious of what I'm eating and what I'm weighing makes a huge difference in my ability to stick to a plan. I guess I need to be accountable.

Landlady came unannounced and is mowing the grass. When she gives me a heads-up text, I always go out and pick up the dog poops. I hope she takes turns and texts the guy upstairs every other time. So, since I didn't know she was coming, I'm just staying in the house and acting like I'm asleep.

Got a few emails from my sister who is down at the shore this week. She sent me a picture of Narragansett. I'll see if I can save her pic to my computer and then attach it here for your enjoyment. (Doesn't look so great, now that I see it on the computer instead of my cell phone, but here it is.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Narragansett, from Donna.jpg (33.7 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by CherylB; 06-26-2012 at 10:57 AM..
Old 06-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #698
Big Yapper!

Back again from day 2 at the barn. It didn't rain! If not for the biting flies and the teenie suckers that fly all around your mucous membranes, it wasn't too bad. Well, there were way too many cooks in the kitchen but that is just how it goes sometimes.

I go shopping tomorrow for the wedding garb. I heard from my Mom that there is a lot of black in the wedding party so I can feel free to buy something black, too!!! Woohooo! I want something that is flattering and comfy but that I can also wear again to some other event. And since I'm in losing mode again, I need to find something that I can at least wear one other time before it's too big for me.

Maybe I'll do that thing where you wear the item, leave the tags on it and return it that same week! Hmmmm...

Have a great night, Tammy (and lurkers.) It's my night for my favorite program (Deadliest Catch) so I will be relaxing for a bit. TTYT!
Old 06-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #699
Big Yapper!

Well, after hours of shopping and going through many different stores, I bought a dress, new shoes, new bag, new wallet (ick), and new jewelry for the wedding in 3 days. I was shopping in Macy's and the nephew who is getting married happened to be there, picking up his tux. I heard someone say my name and I spun around and there he was! Shocked and happy.

The dress is purple and clingy and flattering. It has 3/4 length sleeves and comes just past my knees. I instantly knew when I had it on and stepped in front of the mirror. A total answered prayer! I got a larger size than I really needed because it's a clingy style and I hate to feel smooshed into my clothes. And I think it will still look nice 20 lbs down from where I'm at now.

The shoes are a flash-back to the 80's but I like them. Very high heels and thin spikes. Light colored leather and straps around the foot a few times and then once around the ankle where it buckles. I bought a cheap purse to go with the shoes and some cheap pearl jewelry to go around my neck and wrist. I already had some pearl earrings so I'm good-to-go!

I now need to be sure that I space out the drinks so that I don't fall flat on my @$$ at the reception! LOL! I figure after a while I'll be kicking those shoes off and walking/dancing barefoot anyway.

I'll have wine and I'll have mostly wine spritzers. That way I won't get too sloshed. That will make everyone happy.

I'll tell you what, though. I will NEVER shop at places like Macy's again. I am a thrift store girl to the core and I could hardly breathe when I looked at the price tags. I paid (after discounts) $116 for the dress and $55 for the shoes, and another $35 or so for the jewelry and cheap bag. I couldn't wait to get out of there and to get back home.

I put it all off for good reason but now I'm thankful that it's over and I know what I'll be wearing. I looked for a necklace that was more like beads because I react strongly to cheap metal. I couldn't find anything like that so I bought a few strings of pearls (faux, of course) wound into one necklace, and a stretchy pearl bracelet that just slips over my hand. I already had earrings so I let it go at that.

Now to perfect my makeup and hair and I'll be totally ready for the big day!!!

Last edited by CherylB; 06-27-2012 at 06:17 PM..
Old 06-28-2012, 04:27 AM   #700
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sounds like you're ready to go! You'll have to put pics up when you get all dressed. I bet you're gonna look great!
I haven't been to a wedding in years. I've been to more funerals.
I hear Chloe up! I watched her last night while my daughter spent time with her new bf. I put a cute dress on Chloe yesterday and took her to our fav little eating place for french fries. I had a piece of fish. It was fried, but sooo good! It was worth it.
Its going to be 92* here today and the next few days. I hate that. I'll be staying in the a/c!
My sons gf is going to see him this weekend. Shes so excited. They're gonna stay at his friends house since the friend is going out of town and wants someone to housesit. Saves them lots of money!
Have a good day! BBL
Old 06-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #701
Big Yapper!

Sadly, so have I. Way more funerals. Last wedding I went to was mine and that was in 1996! I have forgotten how to dance so I don't plan on doing a lot of that. I will do my best, though. I want to have fun and not be a stick-in-the-mud.

Oh, wow! I think that's the first I heard that your son even had a GF. How nice that she's going to see him. Ooh la la! Hope he's careful, IYKWIM. That's all they need.

So your DD is still seeing the nice guy? Yea!! That's so great, Tammy. I'll bet you are really relieved to see her making smarter choices.

That heat is coming our way, too. By the day of the wedding, it will be near 100! I hope the humidity is low or we're going to all be hiding inside. (The wedding is outdoors.) I will have someone take some pics of me at the reception and I'll try and post a couple here. At this weight I'm still not thrilled about cameras unless I'm behind the lens.

I had saved 2 Restorils to take the night before the wedding but decided to take one last night. It didn't hasten sleep the way I thought it would. I guess even after all these weeks without taking any, I still need two of them to make it happen. Oh, well. Will just have to take my pm meds around 2100 on Friday night and hope to wake up earlier on Saturday. I hate sleeping so dang late into the morning. More like into the afternoon!

I'm sure your fried fish didn't harm you any, since you can eat ANYTHING YOU WANT on Juddd. I am just kidding you. I just wish that Juddd would work for me, but being a binger, it just doesn't fly.

Just saw the weather channels latest forecast for Saturday. They are saying 90 degrees. I hope they're right and the local forecasters are wrong.

In other news, I'm enjoying drinking iced tea these days. I took someones suggestion and I put tea bags into the coffee brew station and I take that tea and let it cool down, then pour it into a pitcher and place it in the fridge. I drink 2-3 glasses a day (try not to drink too much because of the caffeine.) That is replacing the coffee I used to have daily so that eliminates the need for creamer.

I have absolutely NOTHING planned for today so I will work on doing an at-home pedicure. Not sure how to do that but I'm guessing it starts with soaking my feet and then getting rid of cuticles and such. Then I will cut nails and file them and finally paint them. After that I will file my fingernails and get them ready to paint the day of the wedding. I bought a round brush so I will also practice doing my hair with that. If that doesn't do enough to give my hair some volume, I'll break out the curling iron.

I'm living up to my name today, so I'd better end this now. (Big Yapper!) Have a great day, Tammy. Give Chloe a squeeze for me!

ETA: I think I'd better do my fingernails tomorrow. I have trouble with my nail polish hardening and if I do it the day of the wedding, it won't have time to get hard.

Last edited by CherylB; 06-28-2012 at 10:36 AM..
Old 06-29-2012, 05:35 AM   #702
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BluJ
Your dress sounds wonderful!!! My favorite color! We want pictures!
Old 06-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #703
Big Yapper!

I'll post some. I promise! Just hope I look decent and can tolerate wearing those shoes. I used to wear shoes like those years ago, but I was much lighter on my feet then. I expect that as the party rolls along, I'll be running around in my stocking feet.

We have an underground fence here and sometimes we get wild animals roaming through. Well, I don't know which type of roaming animal it was but it left a large beige pile of dung by the picnic table. Naturally, Cisco discovered it right after making a deposit of her own and proceeded to coat her shoulders and back with it. I could see it happening from the kitchen window and so I made a plan.

I got two disposable gloves, one of her towels, some cheap shampoo, and went outside to bathe her with the hose. I then obliterated that poop pile that the animal left by blasting it with a high-pressure jet of water. After she was all cleaned up, I decided to go and water all the plants. It's hot as hades this week and will be all weekend so I had to give them a drink. After all that, I did poop patrol. It was definitely my turn. The guy and lady who live upstairs are having a big birthday bash for the guy this Saturday, while I'm at the wedding. Cool how that turned out cause they will let Cisco out a few times and give her the pm meal.

I told them to go ahead and use the fire pit and my resin chairs. It will be so much fun for them, and when I get back from the reception (whatever time that may be,) I can join in the fun.

Got the a/c's blasting in the duplex and I'm so glad I don't have to go outside again today. Need to paint my toenails and fingernails, and play around with curling my hair. The barrel of the curling iron I have is much too fat for this length of hair but I'm not about to buy another one for $20 or more just for one use. I'll just do my best and then hopefully be able to tease it enough so that I can spray it and be good-to-go.

I need to figure out how to get to this place for tomorrow. I have the wedding invite but I want to mapquest it, too. Then lastly I will put the address into my GPS and follow where it leads me. I'm driving up there alone. I wonder if I'll be taking my Mother back home after the reception. Probably. Unless I'm deemed too tipsy to be entrusted with her life.

My plans for hhcg are on hold until after the wedding. I went off track on Wednesday night. It was a reward for having done all that shopping. Then the next day I got back on plan but toward dinner time, it occurred to me that it doesn't make a whole lot of sense or difference to diet two days before the wedding, when I already knew I was going off-plan for the big day. So I'm just starting over on Sunday (or Monday.)

Actually, I am needed on Sunday to help man a booth for the riding center at some event. Another lady is going to be the main person but she needs others to help her. I told her it was going to be "the morning after" and that I didn't know if I should commit to that so she knows it's going to depend on how I feel and what time I "come to."

BluJ, my dress is probably the first big brand name I've ever shelled out the money for. It's a Ralph Lauren. But I thought a dress that was that much $$$ should have a nicer feel to the fabric. I'm just so thrilled to have found something in the first store I shopped at.

I feel like I'm rambling from topic to topic. Sorry if I'm making your head spin! I'm going to get caught up on my other threads now. BBL.

Last edited by CherylB; 06-29-2012 at 10:45 AM..
Old 06-29-2012, 10:47 AM   #704
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Girl, we are expecting a photo of you all decked out in your new finery!
Old 06-29-2012, 10:53 AM   #705
Big Yapper!

No sweat. Will have it taken before the day waxes on too long. I'm taking a camera and a video camera. Got the batteries all charged up. I guess I need to make sure I have plenty of room on the memory cards.

One thing I hate is that when I zoom in close with the camcorder, it goes out of focus. I know that is a relatively common thing but with my old VHS-C camcorder, it had a crystal-clear zoom. It was AMAZING. But with those little tapes, you could only record for 30 minutes and then you'd need to pop in a new tape. My, how things have changed.

I love your new Avi, Jess! Where was it taken? That's your DD, right? What are you drinking? Looks like a Tequila Sunrise without the Grenadine. (I know; totally dating myself.)
Old 06-29-2012, 11:46 AM   #706
Blabbermouth!!!

Cheryl, yep, that's my Hallie. We were having a faboo Mother's Day brunch at The Melting Pot (bottomless mimosas, one of the many reasons I'm doing another hcg round, haha.)
Old 06-29-2012, 12:06 PM   #707
Big Yapper!

Let the good times roll!
Old 06-30-2012, 02:49 AM   #708
Senior LCF Member

Can't wait to see the pictures!
Old 06-30-2012, 06:54 PM   #709
Big Yapper!

Back from the wedding and had a heck of a good time. It ended way too soon and I got home before dark. They were going to continue the partying at the hotel, which is out by the airport and nowhere near me and my Mom said she wanted to go home. That squelched that idea. So I am home now and I was going to join the party already underway here at the house but the chick upstairs is shitfaced and it seems all partying has been squelched here, too. Oh my.

I drove to the old abode to get the fireplace tools and to find the fire starting logs (which I apparently have moved here all ready but not sure where.) When I pulled back into the driveway at the duplex, all the outdoor music was turned off and it was dark and empty in the back yard. I know the lady was trashed so that might be why things have been moved indoors but I was looking forward to sitting around the fire with them. Oh, well.

I got some pics but not many of me. The good ones of me were taken by other people's cameras. I came home and put my shoes back on in the attempt to get some good self-portraits using the timer option but none of those came out well. No desire to break out a tri-pod so I will post what I can.

Had so much fun at the wedding. The nuptuals were outside and there were no tents and it was HOT. We were all sweating and sitting in our little plastic chairs, getting moist rear ends. It was totally cool, though. My niece is a lawyer and apparently she is allowed to perform marriages cause she (the groom's sister) did the wedding service! Didn't know that was coming. Very cool.

I did a little dancing but I kept waiting for a slow song so I could do a slow dance with my nephew. Finally I gave up and told him we would have to dance slow to the fast song that was playing. It was all going very well until the crowd saw us and they literally came after us and dragged us into the center of the dance floor. Soon we were dancing to a faster tempo and then I wasn't dancing with him at all! Some guy did a little tap on my shoulder and took me away!

It was hysterical but not at all what I wanted to happen. I was being twirled and dipped and it was all fun and laughter but then I told him I needed to go sit down. I still don't know who he was.

Okay. Need to end this for now and go light a fire. Looks like the party is still happening here so I'm out the door! Later, peeps!!!
Old 07-01-2012, 02:49 AM   #710
Senior LCF Member

Glad you had a good time! Party on!!!
Old 07-01-2012, 10:01 AM   #711
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hope you had a great time!
Old 07-01-2012, 03:19 PM   #712
Big Yapper!

Oh my Lord. I had a great time at the wedding but the good times continued to roll when I got back home and joined the birthday party that was going on here. We sat around the fire pit and talked and drank and I got so blitzed. Had a terrible hang-over today and it took me forever to feel like myself again. Why do I take it so far? At what point do we stop noticing or caring and just have that last drink that sends us over the edge? Yeesh!

Going to upload the pics now and post a couple. Unfortunately until one of my sisters send me some that they took of me, I don't have any really good ones to share. I tried a few pics when I got back home but they came out lousy. I guess I should have just stood in front of a mirror the way so many folks do.

Anywho, I'll be back in a few and post some.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:55 PM   #713
Big Yapper!

Well, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong but I am giving up on uploading pics of the wedding. I can get the camera images to display on the computer but when I highlight the pics to copy them to the computer, I don't get the option to copy them to a folder. I am puzzled and feel old and worn out. I will try it again tomorrow.

I never like pics of me, anyway. Looking at the pics of me, I see that I didn't look nearly as good as I thought I did. And it looks like I had some stains on my right boob. Need to check the dress, pronto! Tide stain stick is in order.

Well, ladies. I'm sorry to disappoint but I really did try! I can't even rotate the pics on the screen and I don't have a clue why.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #714
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey, girl--a stained boob is the sure-fire sign of a fun party.

Sounds like you had a great time, and I'm with you--in photos, I NEVER look like I thought I did. (However, I'll bet you looked great. We critique ourselves for more minutely than anyone else does.)

Sounds like maybe the after party at your place was even more fun, though!
Old 07-01-2012, 05:28 PM   #715
Big Yapper!

Not more fun but definitely more comfortable! I got out of all those clothes and shoes and got COMFY! We're all hurting today, though. I forgot to go look at my boob! (The dress, I mean.) I can't afford any permanent stains on that sucker! Not after one wearing. Too much $$$$.

No boob stain. No worries.

Going to get back on plan asap. Hopefully tomorrow. I have to get past whatever it is that is keeping me where I'm at. I have to be brave and charge forward in this self-discovery. Enough already! Ya know?
Old 07-01-2012, 08:17 PM   #716
Blabbermouth!!!

I do know. The answers are somewhere inside you. You know how to do it (several different ways.) We all just need to figure out if we really want to do it or not. And why.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:51 AM   #717
Senior LCF Member

Did you try right clicking on the photo and chose save? Highlighting a picture to copy never worked for me.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:05 AM   #718
Big Yapper!

I tried everything I could. Right clicking on it opened up a menu but most of the options were dithered (where you can't select them.) Aggravating.

Ladies, I am disgusted with myself. Today I got on the scale after the weekend of debauchery and I saw a number that I thought I'd never see again. I thought I wasn't capable of going that high again because I have always stayed under the 90's ever since I broke through and thought I'd "reset." I want to shake myself for doing this all over again.

I stood in front of the mirror and took a long, hard look after seeing that scale number. I am a blob. This round will be no quick fix for me. I've got some serious work to do and I have some serious changes to make in my lifestyle if I'm going to get this weight back off.

I was awake most of the night so I took my thyroid meds and pellets around 0400, then I turned off the alarm clock so I could sleep as long as possible. I woke at 1245 and this is what I woke up to. I have to do the barn today and I have to get over all this shock and shame long enough to be out in the world. I am not in the mood.

I have a lot of thinking and reflecting and praying to do. This is a turning point for me. It has to be!
Old 07-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #719
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Cheryl ! You have to figure out how to post pics. We want to see some! LOL
Glad you had fun at home too. The hangover is the reason I don't drink. Hate them! When I was young, I never cared. Then I hit 40 and said no more of that.
Glad there was no stain on your dress. Bet you were relieved.
Its a hot day again. I'm tired of these 90* days. When hubby gets home I'm going to Subway for dinner. I just have a craving for a turkey/ham sub! Extra meat! LOL
I called the electric company and was put on a budget. I can't believe its just $85/mo. Amazing! But I don't use the central air & bought a few window a/c's. Cheaper! I'm such a frugal person! LOL My daughter gets mad bc I yell at her when shes in the shower to hurry up. I bought a timer too!
Speaking of my daughter! Shes thinking about going to classes for becoming a minister through the church. Its 3 yrs, one evening a week. We have to talk more about it. The minister at her church approached her yesterday about it.
And the boyfriend is official. She changed her relationship status on fb! LOL Even put a pic of them together on her wall. Look out! Chloe is calling him "da da". That concerns me some. The last thing I want is for Chloe to get hurt if this doesn't last. I haven't met him yet. But I will soon.
About my weight....I'm just down .1 after a down day. But knowing me, I'll be down after today! hahaha I'm thinking I could be eating too much on my down days. I ate 600 calories yesterday.
I'll ttys! Enjoy your day!
Old 07-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #720
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Hugs to you Cheryl! All you can do now is just move forward with a good attitude and ready to fight the fight! We only fail when we quit trying!

As for your pictures, I think you need to host them on a site, like flickr or photobucket and then you come here and click on the little envelope looking icon and put the "link" to the picture in there and then you can put them in the post.

Enjoy your barn day!
Closed Thread