Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2012, 07:45 PM   #661
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tay65
Stats: On 1/6 - 215.6; current - 208.3 / 1st goal - 199
WOE: Counting calories
Start Date: March 2014
Sounds like a great idea! Alot of ppl stay away from the center isles in a grocery store. Its true all the good things for you is on the outside circle of the store.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2012, 07:50 PM   #662
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Well, I find myself shopping in the outskirts normally but I think to add things like oatmeal and cereal, I'll have to break that rule. (Think they are in a few aisles from the healthy edges of the store.) But I'm not going to say this fruit or veggie is off-limits. I'm going to eat it and thank the Lord for making it. I can't go wrong eating something He created for us. And I'm tired of living such a way that makes it difficult to live in the real world.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:56 PM   #663
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
Cross-post! Glad we are thinking of each other. That's great, about your daughter being out with a nice man. Who knows where it could lead? I think we need to think outside the box when it comes to love. I don't know how we end up being drawn to certain men but you'd think we'd learn a better way to make a match! Somehow our instincts always lead us astray.

Cool about Chloe signing! Wow! I totally agree with teaching kids to sign. What a great way for them to communicate their needs before they can verbalize them. WTG!!

I'm going to hit the hay for tonight. But I wanted to let you know I saw your post and that I read it. Hugs to you tonight, Tammy. Bless you, sweetie.
I hope tonight is a "turn" in the right direction for her. She seems to be drawn to the guys who won't pick her up for a date. She has to drive to meet them or go to their house. Theres this one guy she has been hanging out with off and on since college. He has yet to come here & she always has to drive 40 minutes to his apartment. I keep telling her its not good. She finally agreed. So I hope this guy will help her see that this type of guy is better for her.
When Chloe signs it always catches me off guard! Its so cute too!
Good night & ttys!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

"He who the Son sets free is free indeed"

Tammy
Old 06-15-2012, 07:58 PM   #664
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Well, I find myself shopping in the outskirts normally but I think to add things like oatmeal and cereal, I'll have to break that rule. (Think they are in a few aisles from the healthy edges of the store.) But I'm not going to say this fruit or veggie is off-limits. I'm going to eat it and thank the Lord for making it. I can't go wrong eating something He created for us. And I'm tired of living such a way that makes it difficult to live in the real world.
I agree, thats why I want to do JUDDD.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:54 PM   #665
Big Yapper!

Wow, Tammy. So much for listening to your heart! When I see women who are continually drawn to the wrong type of guy, I think of "arranged marriages" and wonder if they really knew what they were doing all those years ago. Clearly we are doing something wrong, considering all the divorces and unhappy marriages we have. Maybe it's not about meeting "Mr Right" but steering clear of all "Mr Wrongs".

Did the barn stuff today. Flies were bad. That's the one bright spot of working there on a rainy day! No flies. It was warm but not too hot. Nice day!

I am still eating stuff I had in the house so my new plan won't begin until Monday or so. I want to do the treadmill beginning on Sunday, though. That needs to be my one "constant." I think I'm going to think very differently about food if I know that my hour long walk does next to nothing to burn off what I've been putting into my body. Sooner or later I'm bound to get very angry with myself and all will fall into place.

No other news to share as of right now. Will try and get a good night's sleep tonight and get up earlier than I have been. Don't like sleeping until noon!

Tammy, I hope DD's date went well and hopefully she will be able to see how she should be treated. How she deserves to be treated. And what she is worth.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:01 PM   #666
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I grew up on a farm....the stinky barn with the cows, all the poop and flies!!!! I don't miss it! Its crazy though how it never really bothered me. I grew up with it, so my nose was adjusted! LOL
My dd's date went very well. She likes him! He took her to Joe's Crab House....I think thats what its called. LOL She enjoyed it. He invited her to a cookout and said to take Chloe too but she didn't go. We celebrated Father's Day today with KFC bc its my up day. Its what my hubby wanted. He doesn't do the restaurant thing very often. He says ppl watch you eat! LOL
I get to sleep in tomorrow! Chloe and my dd are going to church.
Talk to you tomorrow! Hope you had a nice evening! God bless you!
Old 06-16-2012, 10:59 PM   #667
Big Yapper!

That's great news, Tammy! It's almost 2 am here but I wanted to check and see if there were any new posts. WTG on the KFC being on your up day and also being able to sleep in tomorrow! Yahooooo!

I wish I could do Juddd. I can't get it through my head that it isn't an every-other-day-party. Give me an inch and I'll take a mile. LOL

So, off to la-la-land I hope. Took my meds but have been on the computer and have been interested in a movie. Bad idea. Should have taken meds and then read a book. Too late now! So much for going to bed early. Looks like I'll be sleeping until noon again tomorrow.

Happy Father's Day, Dadio! We miss you so much!
Old 06-17-2012, 05:58 PM   #668
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Just a fast Hi! I'm just beat! I haven't done a thing today....no cleaning, washing laundry, watching Chloe! Nothing! LOL I didn't even get dressed!
Hope your Father's Day was a good day to remember your dad.
I'm in trouble because I'm out of pain med for my back. No, I didn't take too many or whatever. I didnt keep my appt, so no refill until I see the dr. Hoping I can get in soon. Pain will be crazy tomorrow!
well, watching oprah interview the Kardashian's.
ttys!
Old 06-17-2012, 09:28 PM   #669
Big Yapper!

With chronic, debilitating pain like you have, the Dr should just call you in a refill. He knows what works and what dose, etc. Please call them and beg them to refill it to your local pharmacy. I hate to think of you suffering for no good reason.

I'm glad you had a lazy day today! I think we all need one of those every week or two, just to reset. I had a lazy weekend. Now I need to get the cobwebs off of me and get busy!

I will do my utmost to get back on a plan and get myself into the daily treadmill walk/jog. I need to start today (since it's past midnight now.) I have to force myself to do it and then see how long it takes for me to shift gears and actually look forward to the working out. I hear that it can become addictive. I'm counting on that!

Monday and Tuesday afternoons are my usual barn days so I will also get a little exercise in at the farm. No rain in the forecast so I'm hoping to stay dry. Will have to remember to apply bug spray. Dang horse flies get ya and you don't even know it until later on, when you find a big welt where they were feeding on you. I have about 4 welts on my face and neck from Saturday.

I think for the next few days, I'm going to keep it to salads and just try to eat things that will cleanse my system of all the horrible stuff I've been putting into it. Must learn to take things one day at a time.

Goodnight, Tammy. Hugs!
Old 06-18-2012, 07:00 AM   #670
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I go to a pain management clinic so they are closely watched and I take a compound drug. Its a time release Vicodin thats 50 mg. Yes, very, very strong. Its a capsule. So, they are required to see their patients every 2 months. I thought since I made another appt my med wouldn't be on time still. No such luck! So I'm calling to beg for at least enough til I get in there again. Not the whole script. I'll see. I'm feeling the pain though!
It rained here last night. A nice little shower that was needed.
My dd saw Mr Nice yesterday! Thats what I'm calling him! She just keeps saying how nice he is!!! He was at church and then invited her and Chloe to go to a friend of the family's house. They are a couple with a 5 mo old. She said hes feeling comfortable with chloe and layed on the floor and let chloe climb all over him! He had her laughing and my dd really liked that. So I think this guy may be sticking around.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:18 AM   #671
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I will do my utmost to get back on a plan and get myself into the daily treadmill walk/jog. I need to start today (since it's past midnight now.) I have to force myself to do it and then see how long it takes for me to shift gears and actually look forward to the working out. I hear that it can become addictive. I'm counting on that!

Monday and Tuesday afternoons are my usual barn days so I will also get a little exercise in at the farm. No rain in the forecast so I'm hoping to stay dry. Will have to remember to apply bug spray. Dang horse flies get ya and you don't even know it until later on, when you find a big welt where they were feeding on you. I have about 4 welts on my face and neck from Saturday.

I think for the next few days, I'm going to keep it to salads and just try to eat things that will cleanse my system of all the horrible stuff I've been putting into it. Must learn to take things one day at a time.

Goodnight, Tammy. Hugs!
I use to walk on a treadmill at the gym and I loved it. I'd just watch tv so I wouldn't think about what I was doing. LOL I loved the gym! If I could still go, I'd be at goal already. I was def addicted to the gym!
Horse fly bites hurt! Those huge flies are nasty! Too bad they don't make a repellant for them.
I love salads, but I tire of them when I eat too many. No way can I eat just salads for days at a time. Good luck!
Today is my UD! Yayyyy! I haven't weighed yet after yesterday. My DD was in the upper calorie range (600 cals). I should've stayed at about 400. I'm fasting from 7 pm to 11 am now. Its called something and I didn't even realise I was actually doing a fast til I read it on someones post. Too funny!
Have a good day! And I'll be here all day bc I won't be doing much but watching Chloe today. My husband is on daylight, thank goodness! He can help me with the baby. I won't be on the floor today!
Old 06-18-2012, 10:08 AM   #672
Big Yapper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tay65 View Post
I go to a pain management clinic so they are closely watched and I take a compound drug. Its a time release Vicodin thats 50 mg. Yes, very, very strong. Its a capsule. So, they are required to see their patients every 2 months. I thought since I made another appt my med wouldn't be on time still. No such luck! So I'm calling to beg for at least enough til I get in there again. Not the whole script. I'll see. I'm feeling the pain though!
It rained here last night. A nice little shower that was needed.
My dd saw Mr Nice yesterday! Thats what I'm calling him! She just keeps saying how nice he is!!! He was at church and then invited her and Chloe to go to a friend of the family's house. They are a couple with a 5 mo old. She said hes feeling comfortable with chloe and layed on the floor and let chloe climb all over him! He had her laughing and my dd really liked that. So I think this guy may be sticking around.
That's wonderful about this new guy in your daughter's life! Is she attracted to him yet? I think attraction can grow over time. We start to see a person's beauty as we see who they are and find out what makes them desirable.

Yeah, those pain management clinics can be very strict about the dispensing of their drugs. I guess you will be lucky to get enough to tide you over until the appointment. I wish they could squeeze you in as if you were having an emergency. Don't they have slots open for cases like yours? I imagine these things happen a lot there.

I didn't know they made a time-released Vicodan. Cool and I'm glad it makes so much difference for you.

Quote:
I use to walk on a treadmill at the gym and I loved it. I'd just watch tv so I wouldn't think about what I was doing. LOL I loved the gym! If I could still go, I'd be at goal already. I was def addicted to the gym!
Horse fly bites hurt! Those huge flies are nasty! Too bad they don't make a repellant for them.
I love salads, but I tire of them when I eat too many. No way can I eat just salads for days at a time. Good luck!
Today is my UD! Yayyyy! I haven't weighed yet after yesterday. My DD was in the upper calorie range (600 cals). I should've stayed at about 400. I'm fasting from 7 pm to 11 am now. Its called something and I didn't even realise I was actually doing a fast til I read it on someones post. Too funny!
Have a good day! And I'll be here all day bc I won't be doing much but watching Chloe today. My husband is on daylight, thank goodness! He can help me with the baby. I won't be on the floor today!
Maybe "horse flies" isn't the right name. I know of the huge black ones you are referring to, but these are smaller and lighter. It's hard to even feel them when they land on you sometimes. And when your hands are all dusty and dirty, you try not to touch your face and neck too much.

What is "daylight"? (Husband) I'm glad it means that hubby's home with you and Chloe today. I used to be really into the gym when I was in the military (Guard.) On our weekends of duty each month, we had very little to actually do so I'd take the time and go to the gym. Tough duty, if you can get it.

Unless I hit the grocery store, I won't be eating salad today. My lettuce turned to mush over the time I've been eating everything my little heart desired. I'll stop after I get out of the farm and pick up a few things.

Enjoy your UD! I get confused sometimes between "DD" and "DD." But as I read the rest of the sentence, I can see what the DD stands for. You're doing really well on Juddd, Tammy. I wish I could make it work for me. I think the weight comes off too slowly.

I was awake until around 5 am again, and woke at 12:30. I don't know what it is but I wake at 12:30 as if I set the alarm to wake then. I don't like this but it is what it is. If I'm going to kick sleeping pills finally, it's going to cost me something; and that "something" is a quick fix. It will be worth it in the end.

I wish I could get the OTC stuff through my prescription drug plan. When I have to pay out of pocket for things like Motrin and Benadryl and Melatonin, it can cost so much. Never mind if I added some of the other OTC stuff into the mix! I'd love to try GABA and a few others but I just don't have the money for all those supplements. :/

I hope you have a very fun day with Chloe and your hubby! Glad you got a little rain. I wonder if that's coming our way. I don't think we have rain in the forecast until about Thursday/Friday. My sister will be setting up for camping this coming Friday. I hope they can at least set-up in dry weather. Camping in the rain is about the least fun you can have on vacation.

I'm off to try and figure out my day. TTYL!
Old 06-19-2012, 04:05 AM   #673
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BluJ
I'm still hers too! I check in on you every night!
Old 06-19-2012, 08:29 AM   #674
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My husband works 6:30 - 2:30. He hates it. Hes a night person and always has been.
Chloe's other g'ma came yesterday to visit. She is one nutty lady! She makes Chloe mad bc she doesn't want held. And everytime Chloe came near her, she'd try to pick her up! Sheesh! Why can't she see that Chloe was playing and didn't want held!?!? Honest to pete!
I've never gone camping in a tent. As a kid, we always stayed in a cabin or a bed and breakfast when we went to the mountains up north. Where we went was almost to New York. It was gorgeous and my brother and parents still go. They have a camper up there & they've never said my family could use it. GRRRRR Thats ok.
Its 90* here and will be til Friday! I'll be in the a/c til then.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:54 AM   #675
Big Yapper!

Hi, BluJ! Thanks for making yourself known. I am always surprised when I find out I have lurkers. Nice to meet you.

Tammy, that hot and nasty weather is coming our way next. By Wednesday it's supposed to be bad, then T-storms on Friday (the day sis and family are setting up down at the shore.)

Can't say I blame that old g-mom for wanting to hold Chloe. I'll bet she doesn't get much time with her. It makes me feel bad when I can't hold a little one but I know they are developing and want to explore and move around under their own power. What's that woman like?

I wish they would let you use their trailer sometimes. It's just parked up there on some land? That's my kind of camping! Tent camping is for the birds! My sister has all the creature comforts when she goes camping but it's still not enough for me. The air mattresses always leak and you need to add air to them, you have to truck over to the bathroom and frankly, sometimes it's too far for the circumstances (IYKWIM). Then the bugs are biting me even though I use spray stuff. I'm just done with that whole mess.

I have decided to try Juddd again, Tammy. All you Juddd'ers have got me thinking. I went to the store yesterday and spent quite a lot of money. I'm way over my budget for June and I need to figure out how to afford this type of plan. Man I could use a part time job. Money is just too tight.

Yesterday was supposed to be my first DD but I ended up bingeing. I think this is worth pursuing, though. If I can learn to control myself and not eat things that are meant for my UD's, it will be a wonderful sense of control. And that is what I need to learn to maintain. SELF CONTROL! Learning not to snarf something down just because it's there.

Looks like it will be a rainy day at the farm. It's very somber looking outside. I fell asleep at a more acceptable time last night and woke up early, but I went back to sleep and got up after 11. I love to sleep! My favorite thing in the world to do, aside from the horses.

I have a packet of papers that I need to fill out and submit to Social Security. I'm being medically reviewed and I just got the packet last Saturday. I hate that! If things are time-sensitive, why do we get them with so little time to spare? I have been putting off doing them and now I only have a couple of days to go. Then I'll go physically to the SS office and set the papers in somebody's hands. I don't trust the mail men/women. Too many times I've sent things in and they say they don't get them.

So, today is an UD and then I'll do a DD tomorrow. I mapped it all out and in order to be on an UD for my nephew's wedding on the 30th, I need to stay on track. I'm just looking at yesterday and today as just "more of the same." First Juddd day will start with tomorrow's DD. (I bought two small bags of cheese flavored rice cakes and a container of Klondike ice creams. I ate them all last night.) Oops. Note to self: Don't keep binge trigger foods in the house. At least for a while, until I learn to say "no"!

Last edited by CherylB; 06-19-2012 at 08:59 AM..
Old 06-19-2012, 09:49 AM   #676
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

[QUOTE=CherylB;15736442]I think we have a small chance of rain, like 30%, next week! LOL That will probably change.
Oh, the crazy g'ma! She is something else. I've had to tell her off on more than one occasion! You'd think Chloe was her child! She was here asking questions about the custody papers! Sheesh! I gave her short answers. When my daughter told Jason, the dad, that she was filing custody papers she went around the town she lives in telling ppl they were getting custody of Chloe! When Chloe was baby she did the same thing and I flipped out on her. Shes nuts! She has alot of health issues that are brought on by being about 200 lbs overweight! They eat like theres no tomorrow! She cooks huge meals, my daughter said. And she had the nerve to say yesterday that my daughter is too skinny!!!!! Shes 130 lbs which is what she weighed when she got pregnant. That woman was pushing my buttons!
Yeah, my parents camper is parked in a campground spot they pay for yr round. They would never let us use it. Its ok.
I have to control myself too. I've been gaining from sodium! I wasn't thinking when I was eating smart ones meals that it was loaded w/ sodium. I'm right back where I started! Because I was lazy & didn't want to cook! I lost at first, but I was cooking! So back to cooking! LOL Good Luck! I'm sure you can do it. Take it one day at a time.
Today I'm not going above 400 cals. I haven't eaten yet. Just drank a mug of tea with alittle 1% milk in it.
Going to nap with Chloe. I woke up at 5:30 this morning then went back to sleep about 6:30 til I had to watch Chloe at 7:30. I'm tired! LOL
Old 06-19-2012, 10:04 AM   #677
Big Yapper!

Quote:
I think we have a small chance of rain, like 30%, next week! LOL That will probably change.
Oh, the crazy g'ma! She is something else. I've had to tell her off on more than one occasion! You'd think Chloe was her child! She was here asking questions about the custody papers! Sheesh! I gave her short answers. When my daughter told Jason, the dad, that she was filing custody papers she went around the town she lives in telling ppl they were getting custody of Chloe! When Chloe was baby she did the same thing and I flipped out on her. Shes nuts! She has alot of health issues that are brought on by being about 200 lbs overweight! They eat like theres no tomorrow! She cooks huge meals, my daughter said. And she had the nerve to say yesterday that my daughter is too skinny!!!!! Shes 130 lbs which is what she weighed when she got pregnant. That woman was pushing my buttons!
Yeah, my parents camper is parked in a campground spot they pay for yr round. They would never let us use it. Its ok.
I have to control myself too. I've been gaining from sodium! I wasn't thinking when I was eating smart ones meals that it was loaded w/ sodium. I'm right back where I started! Because I was lazy & didn't want to cook! I lost at first, but I was cooking! So back to cooking! LOL Good Luck! I'm sure you can do it. Take it one day at a time.
Today I'm not going above 400 cals. I haven't eaten yet. Just drank a mug of tea with alittle 1% milk in it.
Going to nap with Chloe. I woke up at 5:30 this morning then went back to sleep about 6:30 til I had to watch Chloe at 7:30. I'm tired! LOL
Wow! She really IS crazy! I wouldn't want that lady in my house. Psycho!

Sorry the sodium makes you retain fluid. I probably should cut back on sodium but I need things to be more on the salty side than most people. I don't go way overboard but I do like salt.

I will have to take it "one day at a time" on Juddd! I hope I can get used to it and learn some self control. Man! High time I learned some of that.

Getting back to your hubby's schedule (which I forgot to mention before), he works nights or days? You didn't put a pm or am and I wasn't sure what you meant. Sorry that he hates it. My BIL used to work in a factory that had people working a swing shift. The schedule would be made months in advance. He worked 3-12 hour shifts but some would be nights, some days. At least they gave him four days in between (or so) to adjust but he hated doing that schedule. He wakes early in the morning anyway, so why not just work days?

I just remembered that I have an appointment in an hour so I need to run. BBL! Enjoy your nap!
Old 06-19-2012, 04:02 PM   #678
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hes on daylight.....6:30 am - 2:30 pm.
I had a decent down day, 400 cals. I fasted all day and ate at 6 pm. I surely hope I see a lower # on the scale in the morning. That would be nice! LOL
Up day tomorrow!!!! Yayyyy!
Old 06-19-2012, 06:25 PM   #679
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Hey, friend! I've been AWOL with out of town company for a week or so (my next door neighbor from when I lived in Denver.) We had a lot of fun--saw two movies, went to Disneyland, swam and hot-tubbed in my back yard, ate out a LOT and drank a LOT of wine....so I'm afraid to weigh. I started back in with normal, lighter eating yesterday, though, so I'll give it a few days and then see where I stand.

Gotta go back and read and see what I missed. Hope you are well.

My (old) HCG Journal

My NEW Journal
Old 06-19-2012, 08:21 PM   #680
Big Yapper!

Hey, Jessica! Great seeing you again. I never knew you used to live in Denver. You get around, girlfriend. I used to love moving to different parts of the country so much. Are you pretty much settled where you are? I mean, until your hubby wants you to make the move to Oregon?

I'm glad you had some good times with your old neighbor. The scale will be there waiting for you, when you find it a good idea to step back on.

Tammy, I'd hate those hours! I hate hate HATE mornings. If I worked those hours, I'd be awake at 0300 or 0400 because I couldn't sleep all the way to the alarm. I can't rest when I know I have an early morning appointment. Poor guy!

WTG on your good DD today. I am having a lot of trouble so far. I can't stop thinking of my UD as something less than a LOADING day is before an hcg round. I don't know how to eat "normally" so a DD will be easier for me than an UD. I think I'm going to have to re-think this entire eating plan. I can't call them Up days. I will have to find a new lingo that will speak more to me and make it more real and clear in my mind.

I flubbed up yesterdays' DD so I just decided to postpone the plan until today, and start again with an Up day. Well, I can't have certain things in this house, even when doing this plan. I can't change who I am or how I relate to certain foods; at least not in the first week! I bought some more bags of cheesy rice cakes and some more Klondike ice creams and allowed myself to eat them today. It's like madness! I can not moderate how much I eat of those kinds of things.

It's like being possessed or something! I just eat them until they are all gone. I've gone so far over my food budget for June and it's not even over yet. I have to get a grip and pronto! I have to figure out how I can do this plan without breaking the bank, and in a way that my "free" or Up day is more of a "normal eating day."

So, I'm hoping tomorrow is a DD but I don't know if it will work out that way. I have to do the social security forms and deliver them on Thursday, and I'm sure I'm going to get frustrated and stressed when I try to get the dates and information they need to review my case. And I can just see myself ordering a pizza for delivery, to feed my emotions.

I hate this! I feel so out of control. How did I ever do hhcg? What was my motivating factor? How did I get into that zone and stay there? I need to find that zone again, and hang onto it for dear life.

I'm heading to bed, ladies. Thanks for being here with me tonight. Love and hugs to you both.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:09 AM   #681
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I've been trying to post here and my posts keep getting wiped out! Frustrating!
I've lost all of my sodium weight from the smart ones. Lost my last pound after an up day! Now onto new numbers.
Its so hot here! Its suppose to rain then cool down and be not so humid.
Put Chlobug in her pool yesterday evening. She only stays in a 1/2 hr then shes ready to get out. LOL She has so much fun in it.
Hope you are doing ok. Did you get started on JUDDD? Hows it going? Hows the farm?
Did you get everything sold you wanted to sell? The "old place" cleared out now?
Well, ttys!
Old 06-21-2012, 09:11 AM   #682
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

it posted!!!! Yayyyy!!!!!
Old 06-21-2012, 10:22 AM   #683
Big Yapper!

Quote:
I've been trying to post here and my posts keep getting wiped out! Frustrating!
I've lost all of my sodium weight from the smart ones. Lost my last pound after an up day! Now onto new numbers.
Its so hot here! Its suppose to rain then cool down and be not so humid.
Put Chlobug in her pool yesterday evening. She only stays in a 1/2 hr then shes ready to get out. LOL She has so much fun in it.
Hope you are doing ok. Did you get started on JUDDD? Hows it going? Hows the farm?
Did you get everything sold you wanted to sell? The "old place" cleared out now?
Well, ttys!
Thanks for your persistence! I wonder why you kept losing your posts? Glad you finally got one to go through.

Well, the thing with the house is this: I still own it. I have lots of stuff still over there but 98% of my stuff is over here now. I have time because it takes time for the foreclosure to finally go through (like your posts!) But I feel like I already have everything that I need. It's easy to just forget about what is left over there and just count it as a loss.

Juddd isn't going well for me, because I can't stick to it. My UD's are just Loading Days like in hhcg. My DD's never "stay down." I have bought regular foods and drink and having them in the house is a problem. I was hoping I could learn to resist them on DD's but the truth is I need to resist them on UD's too. There are some things that I just should never buy to keep in the house.

I'm 186.6 today. I don't weigh much these days but I've been bobbing around in the 80's for over a week. Guess I can say that hhcg reset my metabolism because even with all this scarffing, I haven't reached the 90's.

I don't know what to do. Today I ate a banana and I have greek yogurts and watermellon in the refrigerator. Maybe I need to just enjoy the foods of summer and keep things "seasonal." I lost quite a few lbs last summer after getting off hhcg and just eating summery foods. It was a nice way to eat. I might have lost a bit of muscle, though. I know I was under my protein goals.

I wish I could watch Chloe in her pool! Little kids are such a trip when they are experiencing something new and pleasurable. There's a place in a neighboring town called Coco Key. It's an indoor water park and I've never been there. I think it's time to start doing a few things like that. They have it climate controlled at a constant 85 degrees or so. I'll bet it's really humid in there but you don't have to deal with being fried by the sun.

I'm glad you are doing so well on Juddd, Tammy. I am going to call my experience with it "strike two." Some plans are just wrong for certain people. I guess I'm not built for Juddd. Maybe someday when I'm closer to goal. But I think if I am going to do something of that nature, I'll just go back to eating when physically hungery and eating what I want but only to satisfaction (not to being stuffed.) Then there are no Up days or Down days, just hunger and no hunger. I had trouble doing that plan too.

I need to head out the door and brave this heat. Need to drive to Torrington to drop off my paper work. Hope my car handles the heat well. Wish me luck! BBL. Have a great day! (That storm is heading our way and will bring us relief from the heat and humidity after it's done with you.)
Old 06-21-2012, 01:24 PM   #684
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I get on the internet on my phone and I think its my phone! About time to upgrade! LOL Its not a smart phone because I'm not so smart with phones like that. I keep it simple. I have a message phone, one with a slide out key board. I like it. LOL I like my unlimited data!
Aww, too bad you can't do JUDDD. I'm enjoying it. Nothing off limits but high sodium food.
I'm headed to the kitchen to boil eggs. Egg salad here I come! LOL
Its so hot here. I'm staying in the a/c until tomorrow. Only low 80's tomorrow, thank goodness! I hate summer! I like the fall. 70* weather is lovely! Sweat shirts and sweat pants are right up my alley! hahaha
Chloe is so much fun. She's picking up signing. She was doing smething this morning in the bathroom my daughter said. So we watched the dvd's to see if she would do it again. Here it was either shoes or socks. She did it with both. Its easy to figure out "eat" and "excited". Its amazing how she's picking it up.
Well have to go eat before it gets later. I don't like to eat on DD's after 6. Just drink tea and water.
BBL! Take care! Hope you didn't melt out there!
Old 06-21-2012, 01:35 PM   #685
Big Yapper!

That's so cool! So you weren't sure if she was saying shoes or socks? Did she get upset when she couldn't get her point across? KUTGW, Chloe!!

I love the way you do Juddd with ease. It's the perfect plan for you and that makes me . I need to figure out which plan is right for ME. Maybe I just need to come up with my own.

I did make it to the social security office and back in one piece. Car didn't overheat and tires didn't melt. Yippee!!! Paperwork is safely in the right place and with the right man and I can rest assured that it won't get "lost in the mail."

I am going to spend some time off the computer for a while so I'll catch ya later, okay? Thanks for keeping my journal thread going. If you weren't posting here, I wouldn't be, either! Bless you.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:23 AM   #686
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
That's so cool! So you weren't sure if she was saying shoes or socks? Did she get upset when she couldn't get her point across? KUTGW, Chloe!!

I love the way you do Juddd with ease. It's the perfect plan for you and that makes me . I need to figure out which plan is right for ME. Maybe I just need to come up with my own.

I did make it to the social security office and back in one piece. Car didn't overheat and tires didn't melt. Yippee!!! Paperwork is safely in the right place and with the right man and I can rest assured that it won't get "lost in the mail."

I am going to spend some time off the computer for a while so I'll catch ya later, okay? Thanks for keeping my journal thread going. If you weren't posting here, I wouldn't be, either! Bless you.
Chloe is really picking up on signing. Me and her mom better get on the ball & learn faster! LOL
You should make up your own plan. If you could get into exercising, it would be easier. I know it was for me. I could eat more and I felt great!
Glad there was no car problems for you. We're getting a new one soon. This one is almost paid off now. We've been making double pymts for 6 months so I can get my little SUV I want.
I enjoy "talking" with you! I'll keep your thread going! LOL
Btw, lost 1.6 lbs today! I can't wait to get out of the 90's again. I really hate them! My pants don't fit right!!!! I'm sick of stretch pants. Ya know?
Old 06-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #687
Big Yapper!

I do indeed know! I feel the same thing about where I'm at. I think I will come up with my own plan because, in the end, if you can't live with it and feel happy, you are wasting your time. Rolling a large boulder up a steep hill, or something of that nature.

We got our big storm today! Many lost power and my landlady called me to see if there was much damage here. She said they lost some of their big trees just one town away from us. I told her that there was no damage where we are. She sounded really shook-up. I told her that if we could help her, to just let us know ("us" being me and the neighbors living upstairs.)

How is Chloe learning the signing faster than you guys are? Is she watching a DVD and you aren't? You bess get a move-on, then! Who knows what it would do to her little mind if she was talking to you in a language you can't speak. Funny twist there, would it be?

WTG on getting the car paid off quicker! My car was purchased in the beginning of July, in the year 2000. It was two years old at the time and it was a 6 year loan (wanted to keep the payments low.) I still have her and she's been a good car for me. I hope it is cost effective to keep her running for many years to come. We've travelled down many roads together.

1.6 lbs??? Woohoooo! You make Juddd look so dang easy! Clearly it suits you. WTG!!!

I forgot to say how cute your new Avi was and then you changed it again. I just forgot but it was so cute! This newest one is cute too but I think the one before it was more of a close-up of her face. Such a little darling!

Well, thankfully now the steamy weather should be pretty much over for us for a while. We still may have T-storms for another day or two. I just love a good soaking rain when it means that it is ushering in better weather.

Have a great night, Tammy. I'm off to bed for now. Sleep tight!
Old 06-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #688
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Just checking in real quick. I'm sick, so I'll be back when I feel better. Nothing serious, don't worry.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #689
Big Yapper!

I'm sorry you aren't well today. Is it a cold or something else? Please get some rest and I'll TTYL.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:46 AM   #690
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

TOM!!! Its tough the first couple days.
Feeling a little better today. After my UD yesterday, I'm pretty much the same (down .1!). I'm glad today is a down day. I don't feel like eating.
My daughter took her car to the shop. It sounded like something was broken in her right front wheel. All sorts of cracking and stuff. No shake though. And her a/c doesn't work. She has just had the car a few months. we'll see!
Got a call from my son this a.m. He maxed his run and push ups this a.m. And almost his sit ups, missed by 8! And they are sending him to school for EMT!!! He's also getting deployed PROBABLY next summer. So thats alot of training coming up. I'm very proud of him.
My daughters friends' brother is in the marines & just had a friend killed. They're in Afghanistan. He's really distraught over it & has every right to be.
I just pray my son will be fine when its his turn to go.
Well, have to go! Watching Chloe 12-8pm today. I need my tea now.
ttys!
Closed Thread