Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 06:38 PM   #511
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Gremom
Hey Cheryl!!

Glad to see that you sold the hot tub and that you made a decision about the farm. It did seem like an awful lot of work for one person. You will find something better, just like you found the right place to live.

I have been so busy getting last minute things for the wedding. We leave for PA next Wed and the wedding is Friday evening. I am sorta taking a break from dieting and gonna maintain this month and then start back in May. At least that is the plan.

I will try to check in when I have time.

xoxo

Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #512
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tay65
Stats: On 1/6 - 215.6; current - 208.3 / 1st goal - 199
WOE: Counting calories
Start Date: March 2014
hello Cheryl, how are you?
I'm glad you sold the hot tub & made a decision about the job. I sure didn't want to hear you got hurt doing all that work by yourself.
My son got his duty station today. Ft Campbell, Kentucky! Only 8 hrs away!!!! I'm thrilled he'll be so close! Hes not goin airborne now, he's staying regular Infantry. Hes also coming home on leave after graduation. He thought he could leave with us, but there'd be no room in the car with Chloe's car seat. So hes gonna fly home the day after we leave. Atleast that cuts our expenses way down! We'll just be staying 2 nights instead of 4.
He's staying 14 days and I'll be crying again when he leaves. Geeze!
Ttyt! good night!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

"He who the Son sets free is free indeed"

Tammy
Old 04-13-2012, 01:54 PM   #513
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremom View Post
Hey Cheryl!!

Glad to see that you sold the hot tub and that you made a decision about the farm. It did seem like an awful lot of work for one person. You will find something better, just like you found the right place to live.

I have been so busy getting last minute things for the wedding. We leave for PA next Wed and the wedding is Friday evening. I am sorta taking a break from dieting and gonna maintain this month and then start back in May. At least that is the plan.

I will try to check in when I have time.

xoxo
Wow! April's a busy month for us all! Glad you are going to enjoy yourself at the wedding and pick things back up when you get back home. It's all about living, right?

I don't have any money in my hand yet regarding the hot tub. This guys got a lot going on, so don't we all? But I told him today that we need to put down a sizeable down payment so I know this is actually going to go through. Hope he replies tonight.

I know I made the right decision regarding that farm job but still it leaves me feeling like I failed somehow. "I didn't go through with something." Or "I backed out." I know that there is something that is more to my liking out there and if only my computer would straighten up and fly right, I could actually do some searches online!

Trojan horse and who knows what else is happening on my laptop. I'm so sick of trouble-shooting this. Today I downloaded "Spotbot" and it looked like it was doing the job, but after hours of running both in regular mode and safe mode and back again, the computer is still f'd up. It's so dang maddening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tay65 View Post
hello Cheryl, how are you?
I'm glad you sold the hot tub & made a decision about the job. I sure didn't want to hear you got hurt doing all that work by yourself.
My son got his duty station today. Ft Campbell, Kentucky! Only 8 hrs away!!!! I'm thrilled he'll be so close! Hes not goin airborne now, he's staying regular Infantry. Hes also coming home on leave after graduation. He thought he could leave with us, but there'd be no room in the car with Chloe's car seat. So hes gonna fly home the day after we leave. Atleast that cuts our expenses way down! We'll just be staying 2 nights instead of 4.
He's staying 14 days and I'll be crying again when he leaves. Geeze!
Ttyt! good night!
That's wonderful! Is he happy about Kentucky, too? Too bad he can't drive home with you. Dang car seats! I remember when we could toss our kids and dogs in the back of the pick up truck and just have them lay low.

So when do you go to his graduation? How wonderful it will be to have him home for 14 days. He's going to be like a new man. Just look at him! So Infantry not Airborne? Is that permanent or temporary? How does he feel about that?

Ladies, I've had an enormously frustrating day. I ended up sending out warnings to my mom and sister that I was going to be going "underground" for the rest of the day and night. I want no human contact until tomorrow. (LCF doesn't count.)

My landlady is interested in my lawn mower. That means she comes here to look at it. That means she sees the yard in all its state of post-storm damage and all the months of me neglecting it, knowing it could go back to the bank "at any time." I don't want her to think I'm going to be a lousy tenant and this yard will cause her some concern. I told her that I'd need some time to get the fence down so I could get the mower from the back yard to the front yard so it's tentatively set for Sunday afternoon.

I have until Tuesday to get my taxes done and I don't even know where I put the tax documents. I will be hunting for those in the next day or two. I do my taxes online and it's a short simple form. It will be complicated next year, after the foreclosure and bankruptcy. Then I'll hire a tax person.

I've been eating like a pig. Let's tell it like it is! There's no "sugar coating" the truth. I just don't CARE! I know I will care again eventually, but right now I just want to get through the day.

I'm a bad influence and I'm sorry. Thanks for loving me anyway!
Old 04-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #514
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hes happy hes not going way across country or overseas! Yeah, he'll be regular infantry permanently. No airborne. Its what he wanted. he gave it to another guy in his platoon. When he gets to kentucky, he can go to Air Assault school if he wants since its right there.
Old 04-14-2012, 06:59 PM   #515
Big Yapper!

That's so wonderful!!!! So happy for all of you. I believe that God is totally in this development and that He has His hands on your son.

I'm freaking tired. Emotionally I'm dealing with the paperwork and the whole "purging" thing. I knew I'd be tossing a bunch of things but it's hard to not feel like you are disrespecting stuff that was given to you in love, like every card and letter. Ya know?

I'm hanging onto the special of the special stuff and letting go of the rest. Trying to sort along the way but it's difficult. I want to just toss everything into a box labeled "important" or "file later" but that just puts off the inevitable.

I'm going to get up around 10 am tomorrow and drag the lawn mower out front. I'll see if I can get it to start and then try to make it look pretty for the landlord. It was so nice today. A man who was working at a home kind of "catty corner" from my property offered to take one of the fallen limbs in my front yard when he was leaving for the dump. I thanked him much but pointed how that it wasn't as simple as that, with the bush/tree it fell onto and the Christmas lights that were entangled therein.

He decided it was too much work as I showed him it was, but I was so touched that he offered to do that. My weeping cherry tree is mostly broken from the October snow storm but it is still in bloom! All but one broken branch is still receiving life from the tree and it's all pink and lovely. I'm happy to see it in its last Spring bloom.

I'm probably off to the hot tub tonight. It's still mine so I might as well use it while I can. Don't know if I'm interested enough tonight, though. Kind of who gives a crap right now. I've had it for almost 9 years and I haven't used it a lot during that time. Special times, special occasions, and good memories. I'm ready to drain it and prepare it for its new life.

My nephew and his bride-to-be are looking at a Saint Bernard mix dog that is 5 years old and sent up from Kentucky to Indiana. He's a lovely looking boy but neither of them are in a position to take on a challenge like that. I can relate, though. I pray that whatever they decide, it goes well. They won't even be living under the same roof or in the same town after their wedding on June 30th. What a mess. God bless them and guide them through it all. I can totally understand and I hope they make a sensible choice. If they are related to me, they won't!

Good night, ladies. Sweet dreams. God bless each of you and protect you tonight.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #516
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I have never had problems throwing things away. I can toss everything and start over in a minute.
We moved up our leaving for GA to Tuesday night instead of wednesday am. Trying to avoid heavy traffic and drive all night. I looked at the weather forecast for down there & its going to rain wednesday and possibly Friday. That could change their graduation plans. Just great! LOL
But we are definitely super excited now!
Old 04-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #517
Big Yapper!

I'm excited for you! Hope the weather cooperates. Driving in rain sucks. Better than snow and high winds but still sucks. God bless you and keep you safe on your journey! How amazing it will be to see him again!

The hot tub guy came at 9 pm to try the hot tub out. I understand that he has kids and their schedules are different than my own but to me, that's late to be calling, let alone coming to use a hot tub. He got to check it out and it was too hot for his comfort level but he was so into it. I walked away and let him and his wife alone for a while and I heard him say, "This is 'kick @$$'"! Hahahaha!

So we turned the hot tub temp down a few degrees and we'll see when he comes again. I'm thinking I'll be draining it this week. I don't see the point in keeping it going and having to keep the water balanced and crystal clear only to drain it all out in a few days. Plus something could happen and it would be me out the money.

My dang dog did something that she's never done in all the 6 years we've lived here. She got bored or tempted and dug her way out under the fence today! I suddenly was looking for her and she was nowhere to be found. Got into the car and started a slow drive around the neighborhood and she turned up, all happy and tired. Dang! No collar on and the new humane society place just opened yesterday. I'd have hated for her to be their "poster child."

Hot, miserable, over-fed and under-worked. Tomorrow I figure out how to do my taxes without the proper W2/W4 (whatever Social security sends you.) I can't find the blasted thing anywhere and I only have until Tuesday to get it done. I hope I can find it online or by calling them, but I'll be on hold forever if I call them.

Did I say that I sold the lawn mower today? My landlady bought it! One less thing to worry about.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:09 PM   #518
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Leaving tonight & this is last post til we get back. hope the rain holds off til we get there. I cannot see when it rains, especially at night!
ttys! I have tons yet to do....
Old 04-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #519
Big Yapper!

God bless you on your trip and keep you all safe and well! Happy reunions! Tell him how amazing he looks for me!
Old 04-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #520
Big Yapper!

I'm back from my day at the farm (therapy place) and the weather couldn't have been more ideal. It was me and my favorite other volunteer, and the girl who works there on staff. Just the way I like it! Not too many people so that we are searching for things to do.

I got the sense that the girl was really watching and evaluating me from a short distance. I didn't let it go to my head because I can't keep riding these waves of hope and disappointment but maybe they are thinking of trying me out for that job after all. Or maybe just giving me more responsibility or something? I don't know. I'll file it away and try not to expect anything whatsoever.

Just ironed out the details with the hot tub guy. I'll be draining it on Saturday and they will come to move it on Sunday. That means I have to clear a wide path for them to get it out of the back yard and out to the street. I'm so glad we are working out the details now so I can get everything squared away. Then it will be gone and I can focus on just plain moving next week (and the week after.)

I've laid out a kind of "battle plan" as far as how to get my tail out of here and into "there." I think it will work well. It gives me peace. I'm a list-maker at heart. Much easier than doing the actual work!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:14 PM   #521
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Gremom
Hi Cheryl!

Quick check in before we leave tomorrow! Wedding is in 3 days!! Still a lot of packing and things to do, but all is well.

Glad to hear that things are moving right along for you!

Will be back and ready to get to goal when we get home!

Old 04-18-2012, 05:49 AM   #522
Big Yapper!

EVERYBODY'S LEAVING ME! April is turning out to be one hectic month for us all! I know of three other ladies (just on LCF) who are in the process of moving. And another LCF that is in Mexico (Jessica.) Pretty wild!

I hope you (Stacey) also have a safe and wonderful trip! Weddings can be wonderful and I hope that this one goes well. Things notoriously go wrong on days when you are trying to make EVERYTHING go right. Sad but funny. My wedding was to be outdoors and it snowed. Set up with no rehearsal in the lobby of the mountain lodge. We were never so happy to get it done so we could go to the reception!

Going to work on getting things squared away for the spa to be moved. Woke before the dawn today and I already have all the spa supplies packed up in neat little boxes. Next I will clear a nice, wide path for them to get it out of the back yard and out to the street, then I'll drain the spa. Lastly I will take down the wire fence that keeps the dog in the yard. I won't do that until Sunday morning. Then I'll need to put it back up after spa is gone.

Last edited by CherylB; 04-18-2012 at 05:50 AM..
Old 04-18-2012, 03:27 PM   #523
Big Yapper!

OMG! I just remembered that Marie is gone, too! Paula is still MIA since the Tornadoes, Jessica is in Mexico and now Tammy and Stacey are gone! I have no one left to belly-ache too and I have a whopper of a belly ache today. No lie.

I woke very early today and got hungry at 10 so I made my typical (non dieting) meal of a baked potato (nuked) and with butter, bacon bits, salt/pepper and ranch dressing. I know; it is killer but compared to how I've been eating these past weeks, I'm actually losing some of the regain eating this stuff.

So I ate the potato and drank a couple cups of coffee with h/n/h and took all my vitamins. I haven't taken vito's in quite a while. Two hours later I was in such discomfort! Then two hours after that, I took a couple of the Mag O7's (oxygen cleansing bowel tabs) and things started to feel a bit better after a few hours.

I took my pellets (loading or just being bad, you tell me) and then I ate some roasted/salted pumpkin seeds. I started feeling bunches of belly pain again about an hour later and long story shorter, I took a dose of milk of mag at 5 pm due to desperation. I know I'm in for one hell of a night now, but I didn't know what else to do!

I've been clutching a heating pad to my belly all day and walking around, laying around, changing positions, doing anything I can to get things moving through me. I am in misery!

I finally started feeling a bit nauseous and made myself barf about a half hour ago. Up came the pumpkin seeds plus bile. (TMI. Sorry.)

I want to take something for the pain but don't dare take anything on an empty stomach. All I can do is ride it out and pray. I don't have a fever but I'm started to feel my body getting stressed and a bit shaky from the pain. OMG, please help me! All my LCF are gone!
Old 04-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #524
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Cheryl,

I'm back. I've just been busy with appointments today. I will be praying for you. I can not imagine what is causing this pain for you, but, be assured I AM here, and I am praying for you. If you decide to take a pain pill, just eat something with it. Dieting right now is secondary. You need to feel better.

We had a wonderful time in SC. I am currently going through the "letdown" of how long it will be until I see ds again. I am very happy for him and the life he is living! I managed to only gain a pound which I was tickeled pink about. When we left on Friday morning I was 132. On Tuesday morning(as well as today), I am 133. We ate ALL meals out, but, I made very wise choices, and only had alcohol the first two days.

The BEACH is my HAPPY PLACE.

Old 04-18-2012, 03:50 PM   #525
Big Yapper!

That's wonderful, Marie! What a nice surprise to see you! I thought for sure I was only going to hear my own voice echoing back to me. I'm so happy that you had such a great trip.

My sister said her daughter just went through a 3-day viral thing that sounds like what I'm coming down with. I had no idea she had been sick. The pain started out like a "4" then decreased enough for me to think it was passing, so I ate.

Since it's come back it's gotten worse. Between a 6 and a 7 now. I'm going to have to take something for this. Once the milk of mag stuff does it's thing I will certainly feel better but I wasn't constipated to begin with. It just seemed like the right thing to do. Now I'm not so sure.

If I take some Vicodan, I don't know if I can hold it down long enough to absorb it. Should I crush them up and put one at a time under my tongue? UGH!
Old 04-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #526

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
That's wonderful, Marie! What a nice surprise to see you! I thought for sure I was only going to hear my own voice echoing back to me. I'm so happy that you had such a great trip.

My sister said her daughter just went through a 3-day viral thing that sounds like what I'm coming down with. I had no idea she had been sick. The pain started out like a "4" then decreased enough for me to think it was passing, so I ate.

Since it's come back it's gotten worse. Between a 6 and a 7 now. I'm going to have to take something for this. Once the milk of mag stuff does it's thing I will certainly feel better but I wasn't constipated to begin with. It just seemed like the right thing to do. Now I'm not so sure.

If I take some Vicodan, I don't know if I can hold it down long enough to absorb it. Should I crush them up and put one at a time under my tongue? UGH!
What about eating a potato and then taking the Vicodan? I would not take it on an empty stomach, even under your tongue. That is jmo.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #527
Big Yapper!

I'm not going near those potatoes again until I see if this is viral or the food I ate. I found some totally nasty old crackers that I used to eat on P2 (yuck. The things I used to eat in the name of weight loss!) Then I popped two Lortab with some water and I'm sitting upright. I'll try to keep it down for at least an hour, so I can be reasonably sure I got some of it into my system.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:28 PM   #528

I didn't realize you thought it could be some food you ate. Praying!
Old 04-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #529
Big Yapper!

Yeah. That's why I took the Milk of Mag, thinking it would speed things along. It came on so suddenly I really didn't know what to think. I don't think I've ever had a virus that felt like this before.

So far, the meds have been down for 50 minutes. The pain is only dulled. I hate Vicodan! I am never going to allow them to prescribe that for me in the future. I would take one and not get any relief, so I figured if I took two it would be more effective than 800 mg of Motrin. I should have gone with the Motrin.

Please God! Let this pass.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #530

I'm really sorry you are going through this.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #531
Big Yapper!

Quote:
Going to work on getting things squared away for the spa to be moved. Woke before the dawn today and I already have all the spa supplies packed up in neat little boxes. Next I will clear a nice, wide path for them to get it out of the back yard and out to the street, then I'll drain the spa. Lastly I will take down the wire fence that keeps the dog in the yard. I won't do that until Sunday morning. Then I'll need to put it back up after spa is gone.
I forgot to say, "God willing." Or knock on some wood!
Old 04-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #532
Big Yapper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
I'm really sorry you are going through this.
So glad you're here with me, Marie! Tell me about your trip. Take my mind off of myself for a while, please.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:33 PM   #533

Quote:
So glad you're here with me, Marie! Tell me about your trip. Take my mind off of myself for a while, please.
Okay, will do. We flew out early Friday morning from OKC. As luck would have it, while in Atlanta waiting for our trip to Greenville, SC, I found out the flight was overbooked. I immediately went to the counter to volunteer to take a later flight. We were originally scheduled to get into Greenville at 12:30pm, but, the later flight would get us in around 3pm. We did it! It resulted in two lunch vouchers and two $400 EACH Delta vouchers. We were very happy. It gave ds and gf more time to get their place in order. She had a 1pm dr. appointment so this also allowed her to come to the airport at 3pm.
That evening we went to downtown Greenville for dinner. It is a wonderful downtown area, and we had a few more meals there later in the weekend.

On Saturday, two friends from the LCF boards came to see me. It was dawnyama and BigBravesFan. They each traveled about an hour and a half to meet me at the hotel where we were staying. Dawn brought her husband and 4 children. They are darling, and so well behaved. Unfortunately, Lisa's husband, Tim, had to work. We visited for about 3 hours. It was WONDERFUL. It was like we had known one another for years. We've been talking for almost a year. It really meant alot to me that they were willing to travel to spend time with me. They got to the hotel around 10am, and left around 1pm. Ds and gf arrived to meet them just as they were leaving, so good timing there. We then went to downtown Greenville again for lunch, and after that to a nearby park. We also spent time at their apartment.

On Sunday morning we went to downtown Greenville for brunch. They have so many neat restaurants and shopping in downtown Greenville. We then went for a drive, did some shopping, and spent time at their place. That evening we went to dinner nearby their place. As you can see, we did alot of eating. It was a treat for all of us. Steve and I walked on the treadmill at the hotel after ds dropped us off.

On Monday, gf had arranged a tour at the BMW plant for us before our flight out. The tour was at 1pm, and our flight out was at 5:30pm. Of course, before the tour, we ate lunch at a nearby restaurant. It was very good. Ds and gf dropped us off at the plant while we toured for about an hour, 15 minutes. It was VERY interesting. It made me want to buy a BMW, lol, but, of course, that is not an option. Gf has one as they have an excellent employee lease program. After the tour we asked them to just drop us off at the airport since the plant is very close to the airport. We didn't mind waiting on our own. We preferred that so they could go on an enjoy their day together.

We were hoping that the flight from Atlanta to OKC would be overbooked and we would have the opportunity again for vouchers, but, it was not to be. We arrived home around 11pm. We had arranged for a locksmith to meet us at our home because (to make a long story short!), we(Steve!!lol) went off without the proper keys to get back into a very locked up house. Steve locked the garage door so that it could not be accessed with a remote or anything. He did not think to make sure he had the proper keys to get in. We recently installed a security door on the front door, but, failed to put it on our key ring. We typically go in and out via the garage door. It cost us $135, but, we were in the house.

I'm sure we did more, but, my memory is failing me, lol. It was a wonderful visit. I was a bit weepy yesterday realizing I do not know when we will see ds again. Greenville is a very nice community, and I am so glad they are both happy there. They are doing well, and I think they will be engaged soon.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:47 PM   #534

Well, I am headed off the computer, and headed to bed. I know it's early, but, I am tired. I will check in with you tomorrow. I hope and pray you find relief very soon.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:18 PM   #535
Big Yapper!

Great story, right up until the needing the locksmith at 11pm part! That sucks. There went some of your "rebate" for taking a later flight. I think they pretty much always over-book. It's standard procedure now. Pays to allow extra travel time so you can take advantage of those opportunities when they arise.

You were right about "a lot of eating out!" That's simply amazing that you were only up a lb. And it's likely water. What did they think when they saw and held you? What a feeling that must have been for you, to see your own reflection in their eyes. Sorry; gunna make you weepy again.

So is Greenville a place they will settle down in? Would you ever consider moving there?

That is so great that you got to meet a few of your good-time low carb friends out there, too. Wonderful that they drove all that way. You are special and people know it.

That would be nice to own a BMW! Great that she gets to lease one. Great advertising for the company, when you think about it.

Well, back to my gruesome night's details. I kept the vicodan and crackers down for an hour and a half, then I allowed myself to barf so I could try some motrin. The pain is much less sharp than it has been and it feels primarily on the right upper and lower quadrant of my abd, and sometimes radiating to my lower back. This might be worse than I thought. There are ORGANS over there! Ya know?

I took the motrin down with a few sips of warm, flat diet grape soda but didn't take much of it. I'm sure it still had some carbonation in it. The milk of mag is doing NOTHING. I don't even know how that's possible.

Spa guy was scheduled to come with his team of buddies this Sunday to take the tub. I was going to have it completely drained and ready, with a nice wide path for them. I texted him and asked if we could postpone and he said Sunday is his only shot. He offered to go to the store and buy me meds to help me feel better! Then he said he'd drain the tub himself. I told him that wouldn't be right (the draining part) and that as far as the drugs were concerned, I didn't know what would help me.

I told him that if he was going to do the spa draining I'd take $100 off the price. Then he writes back and says that the only time he can drain it is Saturday night! In the dark! That is not happening. I can see liability written all over this. I told him to give me one day to see where this illness is leading to and then we'd figure out the rest. But I am not going to have a guy who is totally unfamiliar with my basement, back yard and hot tub trying to find where to drag the water hose to (from the sump pump), etc. Ain't happening. Looks like I'll be draining it myself and still giving him the hundred off. I just want this OVER.

I hope I can get a good night's sleep tonight and wake up thinking this was all a very bad, vivid dream. I know one thing for certain. I'm done screwing around with my body. No more hhcg pellets, no more radical diets, just taking care of my health. I need these organs and I can't afford any "down time."

Good night, Marie. If you weren't here tonight I don't know what I would have done. Love you!
Old 04-19-2012, 03:14 AM   #536

Hi Cheryl,

thinking of you! Please let me know how you are doing today. At this time, we have no plans to relocate to Greenville. We recently paid off our home here, and for various reasons our plan is to stay here. Of course, that could change, but, we don't see it. I hope and pray when you awake this morning your pain is GONE, and you are feeling like yourself. I can't remember if this is a farm day or not.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:42 AM   #537
Big Yapper!

Your prayer was answered! I had a good night's sleep. Woke at 0100 with some pain then took more motrin and back to sleep I went. I am 90% better today with just some tenderness in the right upper and lower quadrants. My sister said that is going to stick around for a few days after having an episode like that. (She has IBS so she's going by her experience.)

In hindsight, I'm going to have to assume it was something I ate. I'm tossing the potatoes. If I can find the receipt, maybe I'll take them back to the store. Today I'm going to go very cautiously with what I eat and drink. So far, just one cup of coffee with cream.

Marie, it must be wonderful to have your house paid off! And it sounds like you are happy right where you are at, so I hope you stay put.

Nope; thank God it is not a farm day! I cut back to one afternoon a week there. Actually, Thursday is my usual day to work with the lady in the office. I knew there was something odd about staying home on a Thursday but I couldn't figure it out! She said she had nothing for me to do this week so I got the week off.

Actually, I'm going to tell her that I can't do the next two weeks because of the move. I will still do Tuesday pms with the horses but the office can wait.

Thanks for all your prayers and support last night, Marie. What a blessing it was to have you to chat with!

PS: I'm so dehydrated today that I was down almost a full 5 lbs! Expect a rebound tomorrow, for sure.

Last edited by CherylB; 04-19-2012 at 07:44 AM..
Old 04-19-2012, 08:28 AM   #538

Cheryl,

I am sooooooooo happy to hear this!!! Thank you, Lord!!.

You are wise to tread lightly today. I am glad you are off from the office work today, perfect timing.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:30 AM   #539
Big Yapper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
Cheryl,

I am sooooooooo happy to hear this!!! Thank you, Lord!!.

You are wise to tread lightly today. I am glad you are off from the office work today, perfect timing.
Amen and amen!!!!
Old 04-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #540

Hi Cheryl,

thinking of you! How's your day going? How are you feeling?
Closed Thread