Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 09:41 PM   #151
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: kittycitygirl
Stats: High:215; current 168
WOE: Low Carb: my way;)
Start Date: April 3, 2010
Amber, go ahead and get the coat. You are making sure their little furs are not wasted. They are being used once again to keep you warm. I wear leather, but not real fur. Haven't broke out my newest Wilson's suede coat yet this year! Won't be long though! Brrrrr....20s here. I won't come after you because you like it I have more of the Native American idea when it comes to furs, etc. The using the whole animal thing. Vintage furs have already been made, so why not use them!

Love eggnog too. Got the DaVinci eggnog and use some of that in HWC to replace the usual eggnog. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2011, 04:29 AM   #152

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
My ex's Mom had a fox wrap, OMG I loved that thing, but it was so little, sometimes I would just put it under my winter coat, it was like the coolest shade of blondish red, like my niece's hair color, she has the best darn hair! LOL I suppose I could take my stash and if I see its not picked up, like by my husband, LOL by next week I could stop and get it! We got to NYC next weekend so I know we won't be here on Saturday and I think the place has weird hours, really it is a good deal,I couldn't believe when I was looking through the coats and it was just shoved in there like that.

Down 2 pounds of my 4 pound bloat, I must drink more water today, since I will be home I can chug a lug!

So birthday party for Autumn today, Tony's parents and his brother are coming and my Mom. Bobby has a part in the Christmas show at his father's church so I have to take him there this morning. He is still memorizing lines, and is all worked up about it, he is such a worrier.

Eagles game so another bad day watching that, I am out of the playoffs so no fantasy football but I didn't finish last so that is good, LOL
Old 12-11-2011, 06:48 AM   #153
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Meg2039
Stats: 218/186/155
WOE: Protein Power
Start Date: 11/2/13
Get The Fur!!! I agree with Kitty. It's already been made to a coat...why waste it! I have a beautiful faux fur coat, full length. I never wear it though. I should start! I just feel like its so fancy, and I never go anywhere fancy! plus I bet it's too small right now...
I have a low carb cookbook with a recipe for egg nog..I'll go find it and post it for you! Or you could just enjoy your 8 oz of real for christmas! (I would cut it with 8 ounces of rum to get more bang for my buck! hahaha!)
I missed Annie Klaus. Well, I started watching it at 10, but I fell asleep halfway through. It looks like it's on this afternoon, so I'll dvr it! LOVE HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIES!!
Old 12-11-2011, 06:53 AM   #154

I know when everyone leaves tonight I want to watch the one on at 6:00 I think that looked good, I like those movies, I am glad you guys reminded me of them!!!!

I am drinking real egg nog with real rum, or amaretto I love that in it!!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 02:43 PM   #155

I ate that cake, yep the smell was too intoxicating, and then laid around all afternoon and now going to lay around and watch football, no exercise just stuffing my face in layers of chocolate cake followed by lounging, LOL I am experienceing some bad Big D, could be the shock of that cake, or some flu I am now getting, but I am laying around and doing nothing, me and my son are now alone and I like it, so we are going to snuggle and watch the Christmas movie! My MIL said you are so skinny, I said for goodness sake woman I have not lost weight, I am wearing jeans smaller than her, I thought she was like a 10, she said she wears a 14, I was shocked, she is 5'2 though so hard to judge!

It is a bad thing that I continue to stuff my trap and people say I look thinner, LOL I will then think that I do posses superpowers and continue to eat at each event, LOL So now it really has to be under control!!! Tomorrow is super strictness and trainer, I hope I am not getting sick, but maybe the Big D will help me lose so I am not stressing!! LOL

Eagles won so that was exciting!

Funny story the kids were saying how when we get a house they want a dog, I am not a dog person, they smell and they are dirty and smelly, so I said we are not getting a dog unless you guys do everything, cause if I get stuck picking up one dog turd you are losing everything, Ipod, computer, etc!!! So after an hour or so my son says yeah I don't want a dog, they are too much work< LOL I said yeah like you spawns that we have to feed and clean up after, so the cat pukes and I said there clean it up, OMG you would have thought he was cleaning up nuclear waste, so no more dog whining, and that is fine with me, LOL
Old 12-11-2011, 03:03 PM   #156
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: glamazon
Stats: 290/279/195 ** 6'2
WOE: Keto
Start Date: 5/25/2014
aawwww, no! I love my dog! The joy of having a dog's love far outweighs the poo and the messes. Anyway, my dog never smells, doesn't gas up the joint, and he ejects nice little teflon logs that are a breeze to pick up. He's an Aussie, and usually they don't smell at all, and the non-gas and easy logs are due to the good Orijen brand food we feed him. No dog! I am crying glitter tears over here like I'm in a Hallmark Chistmas Movie!
Old 12-11-2011, 04:18 PM   #157

My friend had a Maltese and she didn't shed I like that, and she wasn't smelly, I hate when I go in a house with dogs and I can smell dog on everything, that is yucky!!!! I am a cat person, but we will see the kids will wear me down!! I am loving this Hallmark movie!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:46 PM   #158

Miss my big ole in and out puppy. He was part of the family all those years. Something about kids and dogs! I won't live out here without a dog or 2. Protection and fast warning that something is up.

Cakes are dangerous. At least it is over. Keep clean this week, and it will be behind you instead of on your behind! The big D... Hoping that is over soon.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:54 PM   #159
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

tsk tsk cake. DON'T YOU WANT YOUR CONGRATULATIONS GIFT????
Old 12-11-2011, 06:16 PM   #160
Major LCF Poster!

I love my doggie...and she actually is a little smelly, and a little messy...but she is the sweetest lovie there is! I was always a cat person, still am, but Roxy won me over!
Hope you feel better tomorrow! and that the scale ignores the cake!!
Old 12-11-2011, 06:33 PM   #161

The gift Amber! The gift!!!! Work it girl!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 06:40 PM   #162

GOD, no kidding, now Ang has a big surprise for me, and I want it!! I really want it, but that damn cake was so smelly and intoxicating, LOL

I am being strict, nothing this week til NYC but no Little Italy I am telling Mom no pasta houses and fresh breads and no cannolis. One thing we will be walking our butts off as always in the City, but I have to eat well next weekend, so I am telling her no Chinatown and no Little Italy!!! I want 198 to be my Christmas gift to myself, 15 months is enough, like I want to get there, then work on getting as low as I can! I know Christmas will be disaster but being off Ic an work out early everyday Gosh I cant wait for early workouts, I like that so much better than after work!
Old 12-11-2011, 11:49 PM   #163
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kristie88
Stats: 320.6/249.8/239 6th Goal restart 317.6
Start Date: 5/28/10 re-start 12/7/11
thanks girls! im not peeking until wed. my official 1 week back on plan weigh in ....but now that im thinking of it ..here we go again with the pcos.. im still waiting for you know what since oct..... i guess its all the weight up and down .... i feel sooo muhc better no more nap at 3 i have tons of energry again.... i cant believe i was 249 only months ago .. i wont be doing that again all that hard work ugghhhh

amber my sister went to the city this weekend.. i had to work : ( .... when are you going? you are sooooo close to onerland i can taste it nevermind you lmao you can do it skinny mini!!!

shopping tomorrow fun fun fun lol
259 4th Goal MET JANUARY 2011
249 5th Goal MET MARCH 2011

Last edited by kristie88; 12-11-2011 at 11:51 PM..
Old 12-12-2011, 02:47 AM   #164
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tiggy_oz
Stats: 330/249/190 5'10"
WOE: LCHF + IF
Start Date: 1 Nov 2010 (+4 months off & 20lb regain)
Yikes 6 pages. I can't keep up with you!

I hear ya on the dog stuff. I love dogs but they are a big commitment. Good job on making bobby really aware of the requirements and him admiting he wasn't up for it.

MMmmmmm italian food.

Wonder what ang's surprise is!!!
Old 12-12-2011, 02:50 AM   #165
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Frenchie'sGirl
Stats: 126.8kg/88.5kg/80kg 279/194.7/180
Start Date: March 2011
I agree with everyone else, get the coat! Why let it go to waste?

I am on the fence about dogs. i LOVE dogs but not in my house. No way! I had dogs the whole time I lived on the farm and they were great. I miss them. I never let them in my house though. Same with cats. Love them, not in the house...unless they are super clean. I blame it all on my ex MIL who had a house full of cats and dogs, litter everywhere, hair everywhere and it smelled so bad i would gag. Never could handle an animal in my house after that.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:54 AM   #166

Kristie- dont dwell on what was, just keep plugging, I have the PCOS and the IUD and I still encounter this random bleeding, my doc said as long as I am losing it will keep up but I did find it slowed down when I was eating more carbs, soon as back to LC I get bleeding!

I am glad you feel good, and see the benefits!!! Keep it up girlie!

We are coming up Saturday on the train and staying over, at the Intercontinental on Sat night then take the train home on Sunday, usually it is just me and Mom and Bobby but Tony is coming this year, so he can experience the canal street frenzy, and carry stuff, LOL!!

Tiggy- hi hun!!!!! Yes I dont know but after seeing the scale this morning I got my work cut out, chocolate layers do not help weight loss, LOL

But on track today and trainer tonight!!!

Fear Factor starts again, I used to love that show it freaks me out!

Have to go into hiding again at work today! Ughghg so I will be missing my girls today!
Old 12-12-2011, 03:40 AM   #167
Major LCF Poster!

Fear Factor! I used to get nightmares about that show! eating bugs and getting dropped in a car into the lake! GAA!
Total strict week! You can do it. And all the walking in NYC will help. I swear I gained 10 lbs the minute I moved out of the city because no more walking!
I have training all day today and tomorrow, so blah! I'll miss everyone too!
Old 12-12-2011, 04:23 AM   #168

Niece put pic.s from her NYC trip up on fb. Lovely!!! She's always trying to talk me into going with her...too bad it is so far for us. You are going to have a great time! Just watch the carbs like you are planning!

Have a good day hiding out! Under radar is what we say!
Old 12-12-2011, 06:37 AM   #169
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
CAKE!!!! Sounds yum... but yea not so good for weight loss. We can do this Amber... I need to move the scale too. I want you to Ang's gift too!!!

Yea DD wants a dog too... I am not ready for a dog!!! They are like children. I can't do it!!!

I hate that your stinking boss is keeping you away from us today!!! Now I have no one to play with all day!! WAAAAHHH

You can have fear factor... I am too scared of that show.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:00 AM   #170
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: writermom
Stats: 196/187/145 5'5
WOE: WW PP
Start Date: November 15, 2010
Amber, I'm going in to the city Friday for my holiday work party. Remember when I had my yacht party for work this summer and you were in the city the day before me? We keep missing each other!

I'm not a dog person either. I've always had cats. DH and DD want a dog and I told them the same thing: I'm not getting stuck with it. I would be the one who would end up having to walk it and feed it because they would never be home. No thanks. I've got enough to do with a job, 3 kids and 2 cats!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...t-chapter.html
Old 12-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #171
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: janetsbreeze
Stats: 197/186.6/130; 5'2"
Start Date: January 19, 2011
Amber, get the fur!

I love all animals, dogs, cats, birds, fish, reptiles, you name it, I would love to have one.
Still sticking with my ancient cat for now
Old 12-12-2011, 11:02 AM   #172
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggy_oz View Post

Wonder what ang's surprise is!!!
It's just a little trifle, BUT I KNOW SHE NEEDS IT AND WANTS IT AND MUST HAVE IT.

Get crackin', lady! 198 here you come!
Old 12-12-2011, 03:57 PM   #173

God I know this not being on the computer at work is for the birds, it blows, we will see what he says on Wed when the F-tard comes in, LOL God I hate it I cant even talk to the boys they used to come plop down and we would have big old gab fests, it is so boring giving everyone the hand! God I am hating life, I need that powerball and soon!!!!!!

Oh Ang, I know I want it, I was a good girlie today I ate 30 carbs, went to the gym and she freaking killed me, I always debate whether Mon or Wed is worse, I cant decide, so I am feeling good, I was such a slug, slugdom is not good, I know I don't like it, Tony thinks I need breaks I think not, I really dont like missing workouts, I am sure they will have a fancy gym in NYC- tonight the weights felt so heavy, and I swear if I have to drag my fat a** around anymore in a plank, you gotta move your body weight, heck 50 more pounds off would be a heck of a lot easier, but damn I am getting ripped arms! I wish we had feel o vision touch screen and then you could feel my arms, LOL

Laura- I cannot believe I am missing you again by a freaking day!!! How strange is that?
Heck Jersey is not that far we gotta hook up one day woman!

I love Fear Factor I am so excited it is back on, I would so do that show, Tony is like well you are screwed cause I wouldn't, I like facing fears now, heights are a big one for me, that is why the zip line will be good, it is so empowering to overcome a fear and feel the success that you did it!!!

So got some good and bad news, Tony got that project in CA, he might have to go out there for 3 weeks, 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In January which means he will miss the snow we will now get for sure and I will have to shovel, I hate that! LOL

The plus side is I will save on groceries, and can eat eggs every night, except for Bobby but the New Year is strict time, so I am thinking it will be good for the diet, so now I dont want him to go obviously but I do so I can diet and not be swayed by the bloody marys and wine, LOL

Then he is only 2 hours from Quartzite where the big show is that we went to last year and visited our rock friends, so he can hang with them for 3 weekends, ughghg jealous! But I know it will make it better for him if he can have some fun!

So another new wrinkle to think about, but I am glad he is doing so well at work, we are hoping for a big fat raise in March and a bonus for him so that will help!!!

Bobby is still complaining about his bangs I messed up, LOL I said did anyone say anything he said NO, I said well then they are not that bad, LOL yes the are!!! Tony freaked this morning when he saw what I did, LOL Tony cuts his own hair and Bobby decided he wanted hair like him,so he has been cutting his hair for months, but I didnt like the bangs, LOL

So that is the latest news never know what will come in a day!!!!

Last edited by Bejewelme; 12-12-2011 at 04:00 PM..
Old 12-12-2011, 04:41 PM   #174
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: janetsbreeze
Stats: 197/186.6/130; 5'2"
Start Date: January 19, 2011
3 weeks is going to be hard, but think of the up sides! More money, you can go to the gym when you want to, eat all the LC goodness you want, eggs 10 times a day if you want!
Old 12-12-2011, 05:06 PM   #175

Yes, 3 is hard, but keep thinking of the positives! ...and the reunion.....

If I could get DH to do that! The boys always say "send him away for a week or 2 and..." when I talk about what I want done here! They can't work with him, but say they would do it if he weren't around! That would be quite a surprise for him to return to! LOL Would have our own home makeover show! LOL Move that bus!!!

...wait a moment....I have 3 cats...I don't need a fur coat....any item I have is fur

I saw your arms last summer! They were impressive then, would love to see them now to compare!!! Did I ever tell you how much you inspire me?
Old 12-12-2011, 05:14 PM   #176
Major LCF Poster!

3 weeks. That's tough. But you can use that time to focus on yourself. 3 week boot camp of total strictness! That will be good. And when he gets home he'll be like WOW WOW WOW!!
Old 12-12-2011, 05:16 PM   #177
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Amber, you wonderful, crazy girl, you--you did NOT need to send me anything!

But the pendant is absolutely BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL! You are so talented! I can hardly WAIT to wear it, and I have a million silver chains of all lengths (and I also think it would look nice on black suede or black leather, which I also have!!) I'll post a photo of it soon so everyone can see how pretty it is.

Also love the card--so nice to see your family all spiffed up for your wedding!

About the three weeks--now, I'm not a newlywed (hardly, after 33 years!) so I know I have a little bit less romantic perspective than you do, but girl, look at that 3 weeks as an opportunity. You can really use that time to knock off some pounds. I know that the reason I've been able to finally reach goal--or NEAR goal, at least--is because with my hub in Seattle so much of the time, I don't have to worry about food for anyone but myself. This will be a nice chance for you to really focus on YOU!

Expect another box of stuff very soon--I have a great big stack of things waiting to ship out. And remember--anything you don't like, no worries--just pass it along to the next tall girl, hahaha.

My (old) HCG Journal

My NEW Journal
Old 12-12-2011, 06:45 PM   #178
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: EyeDoc
Stats: 122/107-109/108 5'1.5"
WOE: Mindful eating
Start Date: August 31, 2011 third time around
OK...I totally can't keep up with you ladies. Is it OK if I just read the last...like 100 posts???
Old 12-13-2011, 03:07 AM   #179

Gallery: WATCH-ME-SHRINK
Stats: 168, Size 12/138 lowest/goal 148 5'7
WOE: Carb rotations/mod carb
Amber, I figured it out!

I now know why you're having trouble with the last few pounds of your scale losses.

YOUR HEART IS TOO BIG! It's not fat, it's that giant-sized heart of yours, woman!

Love you dearly, my friend. Merry Christmas to you and yours (early)....and have a wonderful time this weekend.

(ps...ATTA GIRL, keep pushing the iron...build those sexy guns, Baby!)

Old 12-13-2011, 03:11 AM   #180
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning.
Thank you for my Wonder Woman Power necklace. I put it on the moment it arrived, and the power was activated...209 this morning on the scale! I am not even kidding you!
I'll be wearing it everyday to remind myself what you said. 2012 is going to be a big year for us! (A big year for getting small!)
Love you!!
Meg
Closed Thread