Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 09:36 AM   #331
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the orange research! We always got oranges and walnuts in our stockings, because my parents got those when they were kids, too. I never knew why or where the tradition came from, but to this day, the smell of oranges in the grocery store will give me a flash of Christmas morning. Sad to say, I did not continue it with my kids. They got candy and toys and silly putty and stuff (still do.) But maybe if I ever get any grandkids, I will renew the orange tradition!

Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2011, 12:04 PM   #332
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Oh girls it was one of those days, I had to log in, I am going nuts, but 2 more days, 2 more days, today everybody and their brother had a freaking problem, well 12/23 at 3:31 pm my phone is officially off the hook, LOL Well not really since its my only cell phone, LOL But for calls it will be!!!! I am being bad logging in, busy night tonight!
Ex is taking Bobby and Nan to see his step daughters Christmas concert that is the one named Amber, she is 14 and played violin since she was 4, she is quite accomplished! My ex still loves Nan in fact he took her to breakfast this morning, he has no family at all, so I still share her, even if he is an idiot, sooooo

Me and Tony are going to the mall, I said I want to see decorations, I can get a few more stocking stuffer things, and something for the family gift exchange! And plenty of booze!

Some bug or something bit me in here, my hand is all swollen up with a huge red welt, I was hoping I had to call 911, workers comp, LOL I guess it was a spider or something??

Man got 3 big plates of cookies delivered, some made it to my gut, LOL But trainer tonight, so she will burn them off, it is positively dreadful out, damp, dark, rainy, ughghg

Well must carry on, just needed a quick LC fix!

Last edited by Bejewelme; 12-21-2011 at 12:05 PM..
Old 12-21-2011, 12:09 PM   #333
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: drenfroe3418
Stats: 279/260/175
Start Date: July 2011 (Round 2)
You are so funny Amber but glad you didn't need the Worker's Comp!!!!!! I'm afraid a few cookies have made it from the tray to my mouth today too! The trainer will get them off me tonight too! Hang in there and the time for fun and booze is almost here! Woohoo!!!!!!
Old 12-21-2011, 12:16 PM   #334

Dren- did someone say booze, I am in!!!!
Old 12-21-2011, 12:45 PM   #335
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BigBlue10
They should give workers comp for cookies binges that are provided by the employer..... someone should be held accountable....lol I give you permission to go home
Old 12-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #336
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: glamazon
Stats: 290/279/195 ** 6'2
WOE: Keto
Start Date: 5/25/2014
^^ lol, Christina!
Old 12-21-2011, 12:58 PM   #337
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
I second Christina's nomination!

Seriously, why is it when it comes down to the wire then everyone wants their issues resolved right then and there...too bad so sad... Two more days Amber!!! That trainer's gonna kick your a$$ woman! I need to hire someone to kick mine I think! *thinking*.......
Old 12-21-2011, 02:20 PM   #338
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Speaking of Booze - I just took my rum cake out of the oven. I almost forgot to put the rum in it, but remembered at the last moment. My DH got a good laugh out of that. A lot of rum goes into the topping, too!!

It has become a bit of a tradition that I serve this at most of my parties - especially Christmas. The house really smells good right now and....the calories cook out don't they???? There shouldn't be a lot of leftovers as we are up to 14 for our Christmas Eve dinner.

Hope the weather does not get too bad for all of you on the East Coast - cool and rainy here for the first day of winter, but I call 75 degrees cool!!
Old 12-21-2011, 06:53 PM   #339

UGHGHGH how do people wait til the last minute to shop? The mall was not fun!!! It had to be like 150 degrees in there, and people everywhere, but I got 6 pair of VS underwear fro $6 with my coupons, and 2 nice perfume and lotion sets for $8 for both with the other coupons, so that will be the family exchange gift, and one for Mom!

Nan gave me $25 on my way out, I got myself a skirt and sweater, $24.50 I did it a whole outfit under $25!

So then we go to the liquor store and hear a terrible noise, and I thought if the world is going at least I am close to vodka, lighting and thunder and pouring rain like I have never ever seen here, I mean it was like the entire sky lit up!!!

So then it slowed and I ran to get the car for the old man, LOL Since I still had sweaty gym clothes on, and when we were coming over the moutain a huge lighting show, like really scary, man never did I see a storm like that! So the internet was out, thank God that came back up!

Nan and Bobby are still out at the concert, its almost 10 for goodness sake, I see a huge gift basket here from my ex for Nan, more goodies, LOL

I got a yoga DVD and book for $5 excited about that, I used self control, man if I could charge I would have all those stores I never go to the mall and look around, LOL I am so clueless but what is with the kiosks of hair straighteners and hand scrubs, man, they come at you like vultures, LOL

My trainer kicked my ass then gave me a present, 5 lottery tickets, all losers, LOL She said it was for surgery fund, LOL She agrees the gut skin has to go she has seen it, LOL

I am tired and now cranky, where is my Nan and Bobby and people are freaking nuts!
Old 12-21-2011, 08:24 PM   #340

Gallery: kittycitygirl
Stats: High:215; current 168
WOE: Low Carb: my way;)
Start Date: April 3, 2010
I think that was the storm that rolled through here earlier! Wicked!

The malls are crazy now.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:55 PM   #341
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ooooo yikes, the mall. Ouch. Glad you found some great deals!
Old 12-22-2011, 03:12 AM   #342

SB- I wanted to say, rum cake w/o rum? LOL Ohhh I love a good rum cake, freaking internet messed up this morning now I have so little time for the rounds, ughgh glad that storm is over, what a PIA!!

Bobby and Nan got home at 11, good grief, way past bedtime for me, LOL

I was excited his Dad got him an autographed Desaun Jackson, an Eagle player, helmet in this collectible case he was quite excited, thank goodness I wondered if he would get him anything, last year step daughter got an Ipad, he got a helicopter toy, he was thrilled with that!!!
Old 12-22-2011, 03:30 AM   #343
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Meg2039
Stats: 218/186/155
WOE: Protein Power
Start Date: 11/2/13
That is sweet that your ex takes your Nan out. He may be an idiot...but still that IS nice.
I am having a hellish week too! I always say I only get problem calls the last week! Only the tight assed maniacs are really working! everyone else is pounding cookies and pot luck treats! ha!
A guy at work made everyone home made Irish cream, OMG! my boss let us sample it (booze at work! Wah?) and it was like a chocolate shake. So Yummy! I am going to have to give mine to my SIL for the family gathering Friday. It needs to be drank up, and not all by me!!
Have a great Thursday!
Meg
Old 12-22-2011, 03:51 AM   #344

Gallery: kittycitygirl
Stats: High:215; current 168
WOE: Low Carb: my way;)
Start Date: April 3, 2010
Yes, your ex may be a jerk, but good for him taking out nanna! Now, what did he get his DD this year? Glad he got Bobby something nice though!

Skip the cake, pass the rum!

Have a good day Amber!
Old 12-22-2011, 03:53 AM   #345
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
I second Christina's nomination!

I need to hire someone to kick mine I think! *thinking*.......
OOH OOOH PICK ME PICK ME!
Old 12-22-2011, 04:07 AM   #346
Senior LCF Member

glad the storm didn't do any bad stuffage for you - I'm glad to see you've gotten into Yoga, i told you it was relaxing and you would like it. it takes you away I think.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:46 AM   #347
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
I miss you MOM!!!!!!!!!! WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH LOL

Stupid Boss
Old 12-22-2011, 09:19 AM   #348

Ahhh I am logging in, freaking work, dear god! What did we get for lunch? Cony island hot dogs, WTH, that is the best they can do hotdogs? I ate 2 no buns, no cookies today yet, man they are calling but I am not eating them!!!

Wow Irish ice cream with booze, I am liking the sound of that! Tonight we might drink the eggnog with some amaretto in it, I think Nan likes that, tonight we are alone, my Mom is taking Bobby to this place near her where you can run all these fancy trains, it is an elaborate set up he is all excited, so yoga is tonight, or I might go get a pedicure and look pretty for the holiday!

Kitty- I am loving the wet seal skirt it is short though, but with tights not too bad, I jsut cant bend over, LOL
Old 12-22-2011, 10:20 AM   #349
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycitygirl View Post
Yes, your ex may be a jerk, but good for him taking out nanna! Now, what did he get his DD this year? Glad he got Bobby something nice though!

Skip the cake, pass the rum!

Have a good day Amber!
i had to laugh at the "skip the cake"

I guess we should and usually can find some good in almost everyone - no matter how much of a jerk they can be. We will give your ex credit for that!!

Don't let the cookie monster get you!

Hugs to ALL
Old 12-22-2011, 11:07 AM   #350
Blabbermouth!!!

Bobby's gift sounds way cool! I'm glad he is happy! Love that your ex is still close to Nan... nice to see that he can appreciate some things in life.

Very cool on the VS stuff! My girls live in that store, and I cannot wait til I can actually wear it again!
Old 12-22-2011, 12:24 PM   #351

7 minutes and counting, now 8 hours tomorrow

Guess what?

Boss called and left a VM, said I realize you are off all next week, wanted to wish you and your family a Merry CHristmas, enjoy your first married one, blah blah,OMG it brought a tear to my eye!!!! That was nice, man people forget how far a little kindness goes, especially with me!!!

I got 10 accounts opened this month, 10 is the goal, thank goodness!!!!
Old 12-22-2011, 12:26 PM   #352
Senior LCF Member

YAY for metting GOAL!
Old 12-22-2011, 12:30 PM   #353
Blabbermouth!!!

Hooray for goals met!!!
Old 12-22-2011, 12:35 PM   #354
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Don't reach your weight goal yet! Xmas has taken a chunk out of production and your little gift isn't done. STAY FAT ANOTHER WEEK!!

Just kidding. maybe.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:41 PM   #355
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamazon View Post
Don't reach your weight goal yet! Xmas has taken a chunk out of production and your little gift isn't done. STAY FAT ANOTHER WEEK!!

Just kidding. maybe.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:49 PM   #356
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
ANG!!! LOL

YAY for reaching the goals!!
Old 12-22-2011, 06:13 PM   #357

Ang- no worries there is no chance of me meeting goal in the next 4 days, trust me, I will be blow fish again, probably 220 by Tuesday, LOL

OMG what a night, so took Gram to get her hair done, then she says she would like new CHristmas PJ's, well hello its 2 nights before Christmas Eve, we went 4 places, none in her size, she insists she wears a large, she is like 6" shorter than me, so I said Nan take my new Christmas jammies, oh my beautiful purple snowmen size large I was so happy with, I gave to Nan, so now I will be looking like a mack truck in old fat ones that don't stay up, but she is happy!

I deserve a freaking medal, I was so excited with those jammies, LOL

So then she wants coffee well she fell asleep on the couch holding her mug, coffee everywhere, but she was still holding on, so little mess to clean up, now its almost 7:20 and I am like I want to yoga, so I got there.

Came home and had to help her I think last night being out so late wore her out, and taking her in and out of the car and stores wore me out!

Tony is still shopping, then got home to wrap- I am queen hoarder and we have no more tape, so off for tape, LOL

And the freaking internet is still messed up finally he fixed it I think that storm did something!

So here I am finally trying to chill, good grief! I think I am wearing my I like it dirty christmas martini shirt tomorrow, no one is in the office anyway and you know I like to push it, LOL

Oh and some older lady at yoga tonight commented on my arms, she said your arms have so much muscle!!!!!! I am like wow thanks I am really working on them, the teacher asked if we wanted relaxing or strenuous, hello?? Of course I want hard, so she mixed it up, I guess these old ladies cant hold planks and stuff they were sitting there. So that made me feel good, I could see like the tops of my shoulders when I am using them are getting ripped, it is sort of amazing! That was my keep getting your fat ass to the gym moment, I have my trainer bright and early at 8:30 am on Monday before we go to Tony's Mom's for another carb fest! Another good baker, LOL

One more freaking day, I am so excited!!!!! I think I am more excited for work to be done then actually for CHristmas, LOL And 10 glorious days off, I am going to make them full!!!

Having my niece and nephew sleep over Wed, I am excited I always just had Riley my niece, but now Liam is 4 and he wants to come, and he is talking a little better, so I am excited!!!! Got all there favorite things down to make and taking them to the Christmas light place up here, and my bathtub my nice loves taking a bath here I get her spray foam and let her make a mess, my sister never lets her make a mess, so I like to spoil them!! That is what aunties are for, I really love the kids, so that is going to be great for me! We are going to make smores, they love them! MIght have to have a workout with them, LOL They love that, I get down and we do exercises together, LOL

So tomorrow I am getting a pedicure and eyebrows waxed, I wanted to paint my nails, but I am boring, I will leave them french, then they wont match my outfit Sunday and I will be ticked, LOL

Tomorrow night we are going to the new Mexican place to celebrate, not a good choice, but I could get the spicy shrimp that is in broth and lay off the chips and salsa! But I see a large beer in my future, LOL
Old 12-22-2011, 09:11 PM   #358
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Aw, you're sweet giving up your special jammies to your special Nan.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:55 AM   #359

OMG the internet is still funky I go into convulsions when I come down here I have 30 minutes to do everything and the darn thing isnt working, those bastards at COmcast are bringing a new tower thingy or something, nothing like making my blood boil first thing! LOL

So last day I am excited, not much else happened. Yoga was good and stretched me out! I feel not so sore today, funny how much that helps!
Old 12-23-2011, 03:22 AM   #360
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Meg2039
Stats: 218/186/155
WOE: Protein Power
Start Date: 11/2/13
eep! hope they get it fixed soon! I need a mani and pedi so bad. I have been holding off to get it in NYC...the only thing cheap there is nails!
You are so sweet to give your Nan you Jammies! Here is your medal
So your boss came through with a thoughtful gesture. Very nice! It means a lot when it is so out of character. Only thing my boss texted me yesterday was save him peppers cause he wasn't coming in until 3. Aye!
Closed Thread