Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2012, 08:06 PM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sloppail
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD Restart May 20 2014
140.8 this morning

Had a good day today. I know TOM is going to make an appearance soon, and I felt bloaty and icky this morning...my lower back hurts, BUT no headache That used to be the most awful thing about my monthly...headache. Now with LC I dont seem to get headaches anymore

Still going down, I am about 5 pounds away from my goal Everyone at work is saying I'm skinny, my boss is calling me slim My co worker said my uniform is very slimming...I said "it's because I'm slim!!" I feel great !!! It's like this has happened in the last week...no one said anything for the longest time, and now everyone is commenting...LOVE IT!

Kim

Last edited by sloppail; 09-05-2012 at 08:08 PM..
sloppail is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2012, 05:52 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Still 140.8...I have been spoiled seeing the scale show me new lower digits almost daily, then no change makes me angry...but it shouldnt because I know my monthly will be soon...I usually gain with it so no change is great. I feel like I want to cheat...and I havent cheated since July 20th. Makes sense bc of TOMs arrival soon...I am not going to cheat though. I feel empowered.

Just ran my daughter to 6:30 AM volleyball senior practice at the school...never up this early, and I must say, I feel really awake...must be the low carb Two months ago I would be draggin' my buttocks around.

Have a great day

Kim
Old 09-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member

New decade...139.6

I am sooo happy, I feel awesome!! Everyday I am eating food I love, and I am losing weight...It doesnt get any better!!

Kim
Old 09-23-2012, 06:08 PM   #34
Senior LCF Member

Decided to try a different route...JUDDD sounds like an interesting and easier way to incorperate more and different foods into my WOE so I have perused the JUDDD board and am going to do two weeks and see how it goes...I have done a DD and a UD so far...today is my third day (2nd DD) and right now I am eating a nectarine w cool whip on it

DDs 500 cals
UDs 1880 cals
MD is 1190 cals if I decide to do it

Today I ate to 485 cals...tomorrow will be 1880 cals...I also went for a bikeride tonight w my daughter

Kim
Old 01-31-2013, 05:12 PM   #35
Senior LCF Member

Wow...I have sure taken the scenic route with my low carb path!! I have started and restarted so many times, but at least I keep trying and I havent quit Gained back to 153 and now going down yet again...

The good news is I finished 2 solid weeks of low carb eating yesterday Lots of veggies, meats and sauces, fats too I was down 8.4 pounds as of yesterday Lost 6.8 pounds the first week and 1.6 pounds the second week, and am starting my third week today. I am not metabolicly challenged luckily, and find that the maintainance is the hard part...Three weeks to form a habit right?? I am so focussed right now and feel so great...I just love the foods I am eating

Kim

Last edited by sloppail; 01-31-2013 at 05:15 PM..
Old 02-10-2013, 08:23 AM   #36
Senior LCF Member

I have stayed on plan for 24 days so far with no slips...I so want to make this a habit ingrained into my being. this morning I weighed 140.0 The high side of my BMI is 141 pounds so I am there Not that I put much stock in BMI readings, but it is nice to know I am normal again and not overweight in that aspect. I have to remember how I feel right now, how satisfied and happy I am at this moment, no headaches or body pain, no foot pain or joint pain, especially no back pain, no cravings or food obsessing, hoping my husband will leave the house so I can eat whatever I want and as much as I want so he doesn't know, but who am I fooling because look at my body...hiding the wrappers deep in the garbage, leading my kids down this destructive path because they see me do it , I am free on low carb...I eat so well and feel so well eating this way. Why would I want to eat sugar and flour? It is so addictive...I see the bizarre behaviours when the addiction is lifted, and I am one of those people that can't have just one bite, or I am addicted yet again, I am an absolute person (all or nothing), I really don't know if I can change that but I need to try because life happens and there will be times that I may be stuck with little choice.

This weekend was my daughters senior high basketball tournament, us parents had to work in the concession. I was surrounded by baking and taco salads in the bag and creamy potato bacon soup w rolls, I brought cheese stix and almonds and protein shakes and I was FINE beacause I came prepared. Had I not brought my snax...I would have failed and caved and ate it all....one of the moms made fruit smoothies with OJ concentrate and high sugar yogurt and frozen ripe fruit, SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR!! She asked me to try one and I said no thanks, she kept at me all day and I finally had a small teaspoon full, tried it and said mmmmmm yummmmy, and that was it. My first test went ok...My TOM aslo appeared with no symptoms...weird because usually I get cramps and I am super crabby w headache, this time nothing

Love the low carb way

Kim
Old 02-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #37
Senior LCF Member

139.6 this morning!!

I am so stoked...I am doing so well. We had a valentines day potluck at our office yesterday, and I drank my protein shake beforehand, then had cut up vegetables and a strawberry, just one. It was enough...there were perogies, meatballs, chili with corn, buns w butter, taco salad and ichiban cabbage salad, and chocolate covered strawberries...and cake and cupcakes. I did not want ANY of it...my co worker said "I am so proud of you" when I did not cave. That meant a lot...usually this is the point where I fall off the wagon because I feel I "deserve" a treat...I can't afford to think this way anymore. I can't yo-yo anymore...not on purpose. There was nothing at that potluck I wanted to eat bad enough to go on a month long food bender...I am proud of myself too.

Onward and downward...

Kim
Old 02-16-2013, 01:57 PM   #38
Senior LCF Member

139.2 this morning

It is such a nice day today I think I will go for a walk outside...Feels like spring, I love it!! Today we took our cat for his rabies shot and immunizations, he was not happy but he dealt with it We may go out for supper tonight, so far today I have had a protein shake w coffee in it, some pork chop w ceasar salad and shaved parm, and some dill pickle protein chips...yummmmm.

I am not sure where I want to end up in terms of weight loss, I just know I am going to keep eating this way and see where I end up, I'm going to try for another 5 pounds and see...why not? I do feel good here though

Kim
Old 02-17-2013, 10:47 AM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Up a little this morning...had friends over last night and drank 3 vodka and diet pepsi, along w plain diet pepsi as well. Had the friends over for pizza hut pizza which I did not eat...I had 5 garlic parm chicken wings non breaded ...and I drank a protein shake right before they got to our house...so no falling off the wagon. I must say, when I am in ketosis nothing tempts me. The pizza smelled good, but I didn't want to eat any. The wings were delish, and were enough. I feel so in control

So 139.6 this morning...probably water retention.

Kim
Old 02-19-2013, 05:20 PM   #40
Senior LCF Member

139.2 this morning...

Today:

Had 2 protein shakes w coffee in them, celery, dill pickle protein chips, and a 1/3 head of cauliflower w cream cheese and cheese mixed in...mmmmmm. Am full but not overly so...I am rockin' the low carb way of eating. Today someone at our office brought in a homeade carrot cake w cream cheese icing...I looked at it a lot but did not try any...well made carrot cake is one of my favorites and I was not tempted today

Kim
Old 02-22-2013, 07:35 AM   #41
Senior LCF Member

138.2 this morning...

Today I am going to my DDs last senior high basketball tournament of the year...we stay overnight in a hotel I am pumped because I already have all my stuff planned out for food...I am so close to goal I can taste it...been on low carb now for 6 weeks and I can see so many positive changes in me.

I am HAPPY...actually happy, my clothes fit again, right now I am wearing my size 8 jeans and I am sitting in them and the circulation is still working...I am wearing all my uniforms...they all fit, I feel content and satisfied with my life...not obsessing over the next snack or meal and when I can eat it or sneak it...food is just food. I am not panicking about spring...OMG I have to lose weight for my holiday* to wear shorts* to wear a bathing suit* I need a cover up* I am depressed about spring...NOT!! I can hardly wait to do things with my family...outside I want to be a good parent and mother/wife, I feel so good right now that it filters through to my actions in my life

I can't forget this...ever.

Kim
Old 03-15-2013, 07:59 AM   #42
Senior LCF Member

I have been beating myself up mentally for the past few weeks because I feel overwhelmed by food. I have felt myself slipping back into old habits and I decided to go to the JUDDD board and read up on the rules, so to speak. I decided to start JUDDDing on March 10th and I think I have found something different that works for me. LC works as well, but I am starting to slip ...I know only I can prevent this from happening, but I need to do something else for awhile. I must say...

3-10: started at 145.4 on a DD
3-11: 142.6
3-12: 140.6
3-13: 138.8
3-14: 140
3-15: 137.6 this AM after a DD

I feel great and happy...

Kim
Old 03-17-2013, 07:53 AM   #43
Senior LCF Member

So I have done JUDDD for one week...ADs and sticking to my high and low numbers...I have lost 7 pounds this week officially

I am very happy with that ...This WOE is definitely something I can do long term...I am finding that I stick to DDs better w low carb options...feels good

Have a great day everyone!!

Kim