LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #1651
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated View Post
Funny, I've just decided to abstain until Christmas. So easy to over indulge.
Ain't that the truth!!! I haven't had anything to drink since September... I may opt for something for New Years and that's it.. the alcohol just does too much wonkiness to my body
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2013, 09:05 AM   #1652
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
I wish i could be that strong but my school quarter is over next week and i will be celebrating that AND DH and I's wedding anniversary the week after
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:47 AM   #1653
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
I wish i could be that strong but my school quarter is over next week and i will be celebrating that AND DH and I's wedding anniversary the week after
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Ain't that the truth!!! I haven't had anything to drink since September... I may opt for something for New Years and that's it.. the alcohol just does too much wonkiness to my body
I love some wine!!! But I need to focus on this weightloss and the wine has slowed me down so I want to reload and I'll enjoy Christmas with no hesitation.
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:55 AM   #1654
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/214.8/212 MG# 1
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Quote:
Hope he gets Chief!! Marl's hubby Michael became chief! In the navy, he was gone for months tho.

I'm doing ok though, the next couple of weeks I have a lot of dr appts before I can travel. I'll be in NYC for two weeks
Thanks, boo! He has some great goals for himself, career-wise, and I told him I'll support him along the way. It'll be hard at times, but I am glad to have met a man with ambition and a good work ethic!

Sorry to hear about all the dr's appointments...I'll be thinking bout ya & sending positive vibes, Cle. Are you looking forward to your trip to NYC at least?

Quote:
Wow, so lots of exciting possibilities for the bf!

Nice numbers today, girly!
Yes, it's going to be kinda exciting to move to a completely different area -- I'm actually ready for it, aside from leaving my workplace. I really have felt blessed to be here. It'll all work out somehow though (that's what I keep telling myself).

Quote:
That had been so important for me in the past. The alcohol itself was bad then i would make bad food choices and then the next day i wouldn't want to workout. I am NOT drinking this weekend. I can't! and then the rest of the month only on Saturday nights so i can get in my sat am workout!
I agree that if I have several drinks, then my judgment regarding food choices seems to nose-dive. What has helped me is researching the restaurant ahead of time so I can plan out what I'll have to drink (like a "skinny" Long Island) & eat. At home, I usually drink a sweet red wine or moscato, but try to limit myself to 2 glasses -- that doesn't always happen, however. LOL!!! I don't drink that often, so reducing it won't be too bad.

Quote:
Christmas will be a great time to have a drink! LOL.

Quote:
Oh wow -- not a drink since September?! That's awhile. I understand how it can affect weight loss, though...it can def add to bloat, and "ain't nobody got time for dat!" Hehe...

Quote:
Oh yea, that calls for celebration, Lexi! Woot Woot!

Quote:
I love some wine!!! But I need to focus on this weightloss and the wine has slowed me down so I want to reload and I'll enjoy Christmas with no hesitation.
Yep, I me some wine, too. I can take breaks from it though, so I think we're all in agreement regarding moderation and knowing one's own body responses.

Welp, ladies -- I got my butt up at 5:10 this morning & went to the Y. I call that a success in itself! LOL. Did 26 minutes on the ARC trainer & burned 300 calories...I really ramped it up this morning & felt in my thighs majorly. I have been on an endorphin buzz since then though, so I guess my body needed it!

Weight was 219.0 this morning -- lowest this year. I'll take it. I'm thinking my plan of action will be working out every workday morning. That way, I can start making it a habit...I honestly think that's the key.

Make the commitment, invest the time, and do the work to make things matter.

Last edited by Jayce; 12-04-2013 at 06:01 AM..
Jayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:16 AM   #1655
I'm his Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
Thanks, boo! He has some great goals for himself, career-wise, and I told him I'll support him along the way. It'll be hard at times, but I am glad to have met a man with ambition and a good work ethic!

Sorry to hear about all the dr's appointments...I'll be thinking bout ya & sending positive vibes, Cle. Are you looking forward to your trip to NYC at least?

I am excited about it! Jason is traveling with me and he hasn't been at my parent's since 2011. It should be fun. We plan to do a lot of touristy activities...he's never seen snow before...so we may plan for skiing, some Broadway and Christmas fun.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:27 AM   #1656
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I am excited about it! Jason is traveling with me and he hasn't been at my parent's since 2011. It should be fun. We plan to do a lot of touristy activities...he's never seen snow before...so we may plan for skiing, some Broadway and Christmas fun.
Tourist activities can be totally fun. I can't believe he's never seen snow before -- seriously?!?! LOL.

I will be right by NYC next July/August when we move, so that's another way we can see each other when you visit your family.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:37 AM   #1657
Blabbermouth!!!

Great job on the workout! Good idea about going during the work week...pretty soon you'll look forward to it and miss it when you don't go

Yay for 219!!
Old 12-04-2013, 06:37 AM   #1658
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/14
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Stopping in to give some

Good for you for getting to the 'Y'! and...I hear ya on the alcohol. I think it may be the reason for my stall. When was doing JUDDD before, I noticed a slowdown of weight loss every time I 'celebrated'.....

Moving to NJ! Wow, big step. I like the sound of adventure, though...will your BF be far away from his kids?
Blonde with a Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:58 AM   #1659
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Great job on the workout! Good idea about going during the work week...pretty soon you'll look forward to it and miss it when you don't go

Yay for 219!!
Thanks, Dani! If I can get my mental/emotional state to fall in step with my physical body, then I think I can totally get in the exercise habit.

Girl, yes...onward & downward as I like to say! LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Stopping in to give some

Good for you for getting to the 'Y'! and...I hear ya on the alcohol. I think it may be the reason for my stall. When was doing JUDDD before, I noticed a slowdown of weight loss every time I 'celebrated'.....

Moving to NJ! Wow, big step. I like the sound of adventure, though...will your BF be far away from his kids?
Thanks, Blonde!

The kids live with us full-time b/c his ex is working in Kuwait for a year. We've had them since beginning of November. They're probably going to see their grandmother in TX for the summer though.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:02 AM   #1660
Major LCF Poster!

Alright!! 219.0 WAY TO GO!!!!
Old 12-04-2013, 07:04 AM   #1661
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Alright!! 219.0 WAY TO GO!!!!
Thanks, Lexi! I am psyched to keep the momentum going before the holiday.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:30 AM   #1662
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Thanks, Lexi! I am psyched to keep the momentum going before the holiday.
Me too girl! we're both pretty far out from our goals by the new year but hopefully we'll get close! at this point i'd take anything under 195...
Old 12-04-2013, 07:43 AM   #1663
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Me too girl! we're both pretty far out from our goals by the new year but hopefully we'll get close! at this point i'd take anything under 195...
At least having a goal to shoot for will help us focus! We can definitely get close!!!

Old 12-04-2013, 09:27 AM   #1664
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
At least having a goal to shoot for will help us focus! We can definitely get close!!!

agreed!
Old 12-05-2013, 05:30 AM   #1665
Major LCF Poster!

Feeling like crap this morning -- It's PMS-stuff mixed with eating too much this morning (protein shake & a turkey sausage, egg white, & cheese Sizzli from Wawa). I can barely drink my coffee b/c I feel so full. I am also really congested & have a headache.

Grouchy isn't the word! Lol.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:09 AM   #1666
Blabbermouth!!!

Aw, hon! Feel better
Old 12-05-2013, 06:13 AM   #1667
I'm his Princess

Quote:
Tourist activities can be totally fun. I can't believe he's never seen snow before -- seriously?!?! LOL.

I will be right by NYC next July/August when we move, so that's another way we can see each other when you visit your family.
He's born and raised in Florida! he's been to Wisconsin a couple of times during winter and it didn't snow.

That will be cool when I visit.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:14 AM   #1668
I'm his Princess

Quote:
Feeling like crap this morning -- It's PMS-stuff mixed with eating too much this morning (protein shake & a turkey sausage, egg white, & cheese Sizzli from Wawa). I can barely drink my coffee b/c I feel so full. I am also really congested & have a headache.

Feel better!
Old 12-05-2013, 06:26 AM   #1669
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/14
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Ah Sweetie, feel better.

My youngest has the worst PMS...I feel so badly for her. It can ruin an entire weekend or a work week. I feel for you!
Blonde with a Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 07:19 AM   #1670
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Aw, hon! Feel better
Thanks! Friggin' hormones really get to me some months. I may look into switching as I have my yearly exam before month's end. IDK...

Quote:
He's born and raised in Florida! he's been to Wisconsin a couple of times during winter and it didn't snow.

That will be cool when I visit.
Ah, ok! Yea, seeing snow will be a big thing for him then.

Quote:
Feel better!
Thanks, Cle! I am going to force myself to drink lots of water. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Ah Sweetie, feel better.

My youngest has the worst PMS...I feel so badly for her. It can ruin an entire weekend or a work week. I feel for you!
Thanks, Blonde.

It's weird b/c sometimes I am fine, but then other months, it's a beast! Oy vey -- the joys of womanhood! LOL. Sorry to hear your youngest has a hard time with it.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:53 AM   #1671
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

I hate days like that when i just feel awful and its not even friday! Feel better soon!
Old 12-05-2013, 11:34 AM   #1672
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I hate days like that when i just feel awful and its not even friday! Feel better soon!
I'm in a somewhat better mood & tummy isn't hurting as much. I waited a long time to take lunch, so I'm going to go heat up my light Progresso clam chowder now (200 calories for the whole thing).

I'm planning on going to the gym later this evening after I make spaghetti & eat with the family. Maybe around 7-7:30 I can go.

ETA: I set up an initial appointment with an allergist for Monday morning. I also have a dentist appoint for next Thursday b/c I'm still having pain in the same tooth -- I may need a crown based on what the dentist said last time. I'd rather get it handled though instead of living with pain.

Last edited by Jayce; 12-05-2013 at 11:36 AM..
Old 12-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #1673
I'm his Princess

Toothaches are the worst!! Glad you're starting to feel better. I'm thinking of heading to Zumba tonight.....
Old 12-05-2013, 11:29 PM   #1674
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
JG!! I see you on *** doing your thang!! I miss chatting here with my fam!! Let's get this done chica!!
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 04:35 AM   #1675
I'm his Princess

Morning sis!
Old 12-06-2013, 05:53 AM   #1676
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Toothaches are the worst!! Glad you're starting to feel better. I'm thinking of heading to Zumba tonight.....
It doesn't hurt constantly, just when I bite down sometimes. I want to make sure it's not something that can become way worse though!

Did you check out Zumba? I need to go to a class soon...maybe tonight or tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1mon3 View Post
JG!! I see you on *** doing your thang!! I miss chatting here with my fam!! Let's get this done chica!!
Hey boo! I know what you meant even though all we can see are asterisks...LOL. You are a definite source of inspiration & encouragement.

Quote:
Morning sis!
Morning, Cle! How's it going, boo???

Well, I'm glad this work week is almost over! For some reason, it's just been annoying in different respects. Working on my attitude...lol. Didn't weigh this morning b/c I didn't want to be a in a bad mood the rest of the day. Will probably peek tomorrow.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:36 AM   #1677
I'm his Princess

I'm going boo! Happy to be alive!!
Old 12-06-2013, 11:11 AM   #1678
Blabbermouth!!!

Have a great weekend, J!
Old 12-06-2013, 01:20 PM   #1679
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I'm going boo! Happy to be alive!!
I hear ya, chica! Glad that you're in a good mood.

Quote:
Have a great weekend, J!
Thanks, Dani! I hope you have a great weekend yourself!

Well, 5:00 is almost here -- thank ya, thank ya!!!

Calories-wise, I'm good today...I've got a decent amount left for dinner, so that helps. I'm planning on working out this weekend, so that should help me start feeling more balanced again.

Have a great rest of the night, chickies!
Old 12-06-2013, 01:49 PM   #1680
Blabbermouth!!!

You work out.....I work out. That's how it works!

Glad you survived the day