Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2013, 03:11 AM   #1531
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Jayce- I didnt miss the moving in!!!! I think it is great to live together and really see how you manage life, as someone married 3 times, that is my advice!! LOL I waited the longest time ever with Tony, and it seems to be sticking!!! I am glad for you though cause it will help the expenses and all that, its tough enough with 2 incomes let alone 1, I know how it was while I was single with Bobby in my house, always something, I am very happy for you!
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2013, 05:51 AM   #1532
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/215/211 Mini-Goal
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxy1971 View Post
Big breakfasts rock! I'm actually doing the Big Breakfast WOE, but I usually have something like pizza or a cheeseburger. Pancakes and sausage sounds like a good plan for tomorrow!

Jayce, it's great that you're learning to work through you and your beau's different communication styles--that can be tough! I'm the big communicator in my relationship--he's the type that clams up when there's conflict. Frustrating at times.

It snowed this morning--I'm not ready for winter in Wisconsin yet!
I have heard that it's better to have a big breakfast and then taper off amounts as the day goes on, rather than have big dinners like most of us are used to. Pancakes & sausage sounds delicious!

My bf & I are the exact same as you & yours -- I want to work through things b/c I don't like issues to "fester," but he needs time to think & process, so I tend to interpret it as him stone-walling me. We just have different styles, and we're learning as we go along. It's getting better though!

You can keep the snow, LOL. I don't want to see any of that until December possibly. I don't miss that about living up North.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
Jayce- I didnt miss the moving in!!!! I think it is great to live together and really see how you manage life, as someone married 3 times, that is my advice!! LOL I waited the longest time ever with Tony, and it seems to be sticking!!! I am glad for you though cause it will help the expenses and all that, its tough enough with 2 incomes let alone 1, I know how it was while I was single with Bobby in my house, always something, I am very happy for you!
Thanks, Amber! I wasn't sure how I'd feel about living with a man, but that's probably b/c this is the 1st relationship in which I even considered it. I agree with you...I think it's a good idea to see how the other person lives & get to know their habits & quirks that are different from what you're used to on your own. We've talked about the $ aspect & have that worked out...I'm also going to shoot for cooking dinner 2 nights a week (I'm kind of learning how to cook, Lol). Some definite changes on the horizon!

Ok, so I didn't eat much yesterday b/c I went to the gym after work & then saw a message from my current roommate saying she was showing my room tomorrow & asked if I could clean if needed. I showered & drove out there, then cleaned/packed for 2 hours. I put some stuff in my car also so that I can go ahead & move some clothes, etc. to my boyfriend's.

Anyways, I didn't eat dinner as a result -- just some Fig Newton bars that were 200 calories. I ate a little over 1100 calories total & I did approx. 40 minutes on the treadmill. I was 220.6 this morning! I weighed twice to check...Lol. Not sure if it's b/c my calories were so low or b/c I dropped water weight -- IDK. Hopefully, it sticks!

Packed food to bring today, so I have some random items (need to hit the grocery store): honey vanilla Greek yogurt, baby carrots, light Laughing Cow garden veggie wedges, white cheddar rice cakes, cole slaw from Chick-Fil-A I didn't eat day before yesterday.

Happy "Friday Eve," y'all!

Consistently act on what you already know. If you wait for "perfect" conditions, then you'll never get anything done.

Last edited by Jayce; 10-24-2013 at 06:00 AM..
Jayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:42 AM   #1533
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/210.6/175
WOE: diet/exercise
Start Date: March 2013
woooo 220!!! thats awesome! you go girl!
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:48 AM   #1534
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/IDK/140
WOE: Currently JUDDD
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
220!! Woo Hoo!!!

Great packed lunch today...all the things I love!
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:54 AM   #1535
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Great job on the loss, chicky!!

Mmmmmmmm yogurt, cheese, You're doing great!!!
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:05 AM   #1536
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
woooo 220!!! thats awesome! you go girl!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
220!! Woo Hoo!!!

Great packed lunch today...all the things I love!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Great job on the loss, chicky!!

Mmmmmmmm yogurt, cheese, You're doing great!!!
Thank you, Lexi, Blonde, & Dani! I am going to focus on making good choices today & thinking positive vibes so that the scale is nice to me.

I'm planning on taking my lunch in my car...going to just go drive somewhere & eat with the window cracked. I like getting out of the building! The sun is shining (thank goodness), but it's chilly today.
Old 10-25-2013, 05:58 AM   #1537
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Saxy1971
Stats: 230/211/180
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Restart 1-18-14
220!! Congrats!! So close to your Goal #2..... Happy Friday!
Saxy1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:15 AM   #1538
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Getting out the building to eat is a good idea. Office work is hard enough so getting out of your space and into the fresh air can be revitalizing. Long ago I would leave the office and drive to the Mall parking lot, park under a shade tree and eat my lunch while listening to NPR. I always felt better afterword, refreshed and ready to finish the day indoors.

Happy Friday!!
Old 10-25-2013, 07:39 AM   #1539
Blabbermouth!!!

Have a great weekend, J!
Old 10-29-2013, 05:26 AM   #1540
Major LCF Poster!

Posted by Ralph Marston -- Daily Motivation:

Your great potential

To build something beautiful and wonderful takes time and effort. Make good use of every moment you have.

You can go a long, long way. To do so, you must be going on that way every chance you get.

What you can accomplish is truly amazing. So work on it with persistence and commitment, and bring all that great value to life.

The minutes and hours of this day will quickly pass no matter what you do with them. Choose to do the highest and best with each of them, and to fulfill your great potential.

Rather than dwelling on the excuses, focus intently on the possibilities. Find great joy in the fact that you can make a difference, and make that difference again and again.

You can do great things. Feel that potential, then get busy and fulfill it.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:00 AM   #1541
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
220!! Congrats!! So close to your Goal #2..... Happy Friday!
Sorry for the late reply -- thanks for the encouragement. My weight has actually bounced up the last few days, and I know my sodium intake was high yesterday. Gotta chug, chug, chug some water!!!

I hope you had a good weekend! How was the hockey game?

Quote:
Getting out the building to eat is a good idea. Office work is hard enough so getting out of your space and into the fresh air can be revitalizing. Long ago I would leave the office and drive to the Mall parking lot, park under a shade tree and eat my lunch while listening to NPR. I always felt better afterword, refreshed and ready to finish the day indoors.

Happy Friday!!
Yea, after awhile I get tired of staring at a computer screen...I get eye fatigue too (which I get dry, achy eyes anyways from wearing contacts + allergies). I just like getting "fresh air" like you said & being near trees. It makes me feel like I've escaped for a little bit. LOL.

I know you had an eventful weekend! I didn't do much myself -- we did a bit of window shopping Saturday, stopped by my Mom's briefly, dropped off some stuff at the thrift store, & went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. I had a seafood burrito which was YUMMY! We were going to go to a movie, but changed our mind b/c we got sleepy.

Quote:
Have a great weekend, J!
Hey Dani! Hope you had a good weekend! I that you're kicking butt & taking names over there with your WOE!

Well, I'm frustrated w/ the scale the last few days...it had bounced all the way back up to 225 this morning, which doesn't make logical sense. I know it has to be water retention (some carby & sodium-laden choices + few glasses of pink moscato here & there). I didn't go crazy with eating over the weekend, and even the day we had Mexican, I hadn't eaten much at all earlier that day, so the calories should've been fine.

I got up at 5:25 this morning & took my butt to the gym -- don't think I'd been since last Wed. I went 3x's week before last, and 2x's last week, so my goal is to hit 4x's this week. I did 30 minutes on the ARC trainer, and I'm feeling it in my legs again already.

Plan for today is to drink H20 like it's going out of style! LOL. I want to hit my mini-goal of 219 by our 1 year anniversary which is Nov. 18th, so that gives me right at 3 weeks. I know I can drop this bloat fairly quickly if I put my mind to it & focus. I'm also going to try cutting carbs a bit, or at least for my dinner choices.

Happy Tuesday, ladies!

Oh, I'm all moved out of my other place, so it's official -- the bf & I are living together. I'm searching for a small dresser to put in the bedroom b/c he doesn't own one, and I got rid of my former large one. I need clothes storage b/c he owns a lot of sneakers & clothes on his own! LOL.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:17 AM   #1542
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
Sorry for the late reply -- thanks for the encouragement. My weight has actually bounced up the last few days, and I know my sodium intake was high yesterday. Gotta chug, chug, chug some water!!!

I hope you had a good weekend! How was the hockey game?

Yea, after awhile I get tired of staring at a computer screen...I get eye fatigue too (which I get dry, achy eyes anyways from wearing contacts + allergies). I just like getting "fresh air" like you said & being near trees. It makes me feel like I've escaped for a little bit. LOL.

I know you had an eventful weekend! I didn't do much myself -- we did a bit of window shopping Saturday, stopped by my Mom's briefly, dropped off some stuff at the thrift store, & went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. I had a seafood burrito which was YUMMY! We were going to go to a movie, but changed our mind b/c we got sleepy.

Hey Dani! Hope you had a good weekend! I that you're kicking butt & taking names over there with your WOE!

Well, I'm frustrated w/ the scale the last few days...it had bounced all the way back up to 225 this morning, which doesn't make logical sense. I know it has to be water retention (some carby & sodium-laden choices + few glasses of pink moscato here & there). I didn't go crazy with eating over the weekend, and even the day we had Mexican, I hadn't eaten much at all earlier that day, so the calories should've been fine.

I got up at 5:25 this morning & took my butt to the gym -- don't think I'd been since last Wed. I went 3x's week before last, and 2x's last week, so my goal is to hit 4x's this week. I did 30 minutes on the ARC trainer, and I'm feeling it in my legs again already.

Plan for today is to drink H20 like it's going out of style! LOL. I want to hit my mini-goal of 219 by our 1 year anniversary which is Nov. 18th, so that gives me right at 3 weeks. I know I can drop this bloat fairly quickly if I put my mind to it & focus. I'm also going to try cutting carbs a bit, or at least for my dinner choices.

Happy Tuesday, ladies!

Oh, I'm all moved out of my other place, so it's official -- the bf & I are living together. I'm searching for a small dresser to put in the bedroom b/c he doesn't own one, and I got rid of my former large one. I need clothes storage b/c he owns a lot of sneakers & clothes on his own! LOL.
I think you'll make your 4x/week workout goal, you seem very motivated!

oh wow, that happened quickly! that is exciting though, congrats
Old 10-29-2013, 08:12 AM   #1543
Blabbermouth!!!

Hang on, the scale's just playing with you. Sodium, stress, whatever...it's waiting until you give up.. Give it the Mexican stand-off, show it who's boss and kick its @$$ by getting those 4 visits to the gym and eating well. You got this!!

Hooray for moving! I think this will agree with you!!
Old 10-29-2013, 01:54 PM   #1544
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I think you'll make your 4x/week workout goal, you seem very motivated!

oh wow, that happened quickly! that is exciting though, congrats
Thanks for the vote of confidence, girly! I actually haven't been super tired today, so maybe I can get the hang of this early morning workout thing -- we'll see.

Yea, I went & got the last of my stuff yesterday. They kept shopping carts down in storage, so I was able to load lots of things up in only 2 trips on the elevator. I'd already cleaned last Thursday, so I was good to go. It's kinda scary to think, "You have nowhere to go...this is your home now. WITH a guy." LOL. Guess I'm growing up, huh? Hahaha...

Quote:
Hang on, the scale's just playing with you. Sodium, stress, whatever...it's waiting until you give up.. Give it the Mexican stand-off, show it who's boss and kick its @$$ by getting those 4 visits to the gym and eating well. You got this!!

Thanks, Dani! It's def playing with my mind, but if I'm honest, I know certain factors that contributed to it. Just gotta stay focused & make the best choices as they come.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:46 PM   #1545
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Thanks, Dani! It's def playing with my mind, but if I'm honest, I know certain factors that contributed to it. Just gotta stay focused & make the best choices as they come.
The best way to success is owning your part--especially when you know you've not been on target all the way. I know you'll figure it out and do what it takes...you've got some great goals ahead of you & I can't wait to see you get there
Old 10-31-2013, 05:43 AM   #1546
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks...I agree that transparency is a big helper in dealing with "stuff."

Went to the gym this a.m. -- took me a little longer to get going, so it was only 20 minutes, but I did higher resistance for part of it. That ARC trainer is the truth! Lol. My legs feel it every time afterward.

I was 222.2 this morning, so I'm losing some of my bloat from earlier this week -- yay!

Going trick-or-treating with the bf's kids this evening, so I'll probably leave work about 15 mins early to make sure I get there by 6 (usually takes me right around an hour in the evening to get home). We're going with the ex-wife & some of their old friends, so hopefully no one acts stank! LOL!
Old 10-31-2013, 06:38 AM   #1547
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Thanks...I agree that transparency is a big helper in dealing with "stuff."

Went to the gym this a.m. -- took me a little longer to get going, so it was only 20 minutes, but I did higher resistance for part of it. That ARC trainer is the truth! Lol. My legs feel it every time afterward.

I was 222.2 this morning, so I'm losing some of my bloat from earlier this week -- yay!

Going trick-or-treating with the bf's kids this evening, so I'll probably leave work about 15 mins early to make sure I get there by 6 (usually takes me right around an hour in the evening to get home). We're going with the ex-wife & some of their old friends, so hopefully no one acts stank! LOL!
i'm glad you're getting some of that bloat off!

omg i don't think i could take an hour drive just to get home, i don't know how you do it? I guess you're just used to it, plus everyone does what they have to. if i had to i'd be doing it as well but i wouldnt like it. thats why i'll never leave lincoln lol. i can be home in 15 minutes at anytime of day

you guys will have a great time trick or treating. make a little mixed drink to take with you haha. if i werent dieting thats what i would do HAHAHAHAHA

Getting my focus and motivation back!

current weight

One day at a time. Focusing on staying on plan and being consistent.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:51 AM   #1548
Blabbermouth!!!

Great scale today!

Have a great time tonight....even if you do have to go with the "X"
She best be on her best behavior!!
Old 10-31-2013, 07:08 AM   #1549
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
i'm glad you're getting some of that bloat off!

omg i don't think i could take an hour drive just to get home, i don't know how you do it? I guess you're just used to it, plus everyone does what they have to. if i had to i'd be doing it as well but i wouldnt like it. thats why i'll never leave lincoln lol. i can be home in 15 minutes at anytime of day

you guys will have a great time trick or treating. make a little mixed drink to take with you haha. if i werent dieting thats what i would do HAHAHAHAHA
Thanks, girl! Still gotta work on my water intake!

Yea, that commute sucks, but it is what it is living here. There are friggin' wrecks, traffic jams, disabled vehicles, etc. like every day...SIGH. You are definitely blessed to live that close to stuff!

LOL! I the idea of taking a lil' drinky-drink. I'm not driving, so that may be a good idea -- or at least a nip of wine before we head out!
Old 10-31-2013, 07:11 AM   #1550
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Great scale today!

Have a great time tonight....even if you do have to go with the "X"
She best be on her best behavior!!
Thanks, Dani! I think maybe everyone's successes & positive mojo is rubbing off on me.

I think it'll be fun...the kids asked me if I was coming, and when I said, "Yes," they seemed excited, so that means a lot. At least they like me! Hahaha! Girl, yes...I don't think she'll act up b/c she knows better. My bf has no problem putting people in their place if necessary.

Happy Halloween!!!
Old 10-31-2013, 07:22 AM   #1551
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Thanks, girl! Still gotta work on my water intake!

Yea, that commute sucks, but it is what it is living here. There are friggin' wrecks, traffic jams, disabled vehicles, etc. like every day...SIGH. You are definitely blessed to live that close to stuff!

LOL! I the idea of taking a lil' drinky-drink. I'm not driving, so that may be a good idea -- or at least a nip of wine before we head out!
you TOTALLY should lol
Old 10-31-2013, 11:00 AM   #1552
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

IF the ex acts up, outshine her with your class and good manners.

Yes to the drinky-poo!
Old 11-01-2013, 05:54 AM   #1553
Major LCF Poster!

So, I was really frustrated b/c I was stuck just sitting in traffic last night. I left work at 4:45'ish and didn't make it home till 6:08. I'd texted bf & told him I wouldn't make it on time & wasn't sure how long it would take, so they went ahead without me. I didn't want them to have to wait.

He told me I could've texted once I started getting closer & he would've waited for me, but I was so stressed out & irritated that I didn't even think about that. I was bummed I missed it.

ANYways, I did end up having that glass of wine after all. LOL!

Weight was 221.6 this morning -- I had 2 Halloween donuts yesterday morning, but kept my calories under (plus I'd worked out in the morning), so it was nice to see a drop!

Today is my mom's b-day, so I have a snack basket being delivered to her job as a surprise. I was going to send chocolate-covered stuff, but she's been trying not to have a bunch of sweets around, so this has cheese, sausage, 2 types of almonds, & some snack crackers with a cheese knife and little cutting board. I thought she might like that better.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:17 AM   #1554
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy Friday!!

Oh, sorry you missed the trick or treating! Good that you relaxed and had a glass of wine.

Hey, today is my DH's birthday too! Your basket sounds lovely, I'm sure your Mom will appreciate not having candy.

Enjoy your day and your weekend!!
Old 11-01-2013, 06:36 AM   #1555
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
So, I was really frustrated b/c I was stuck just sitting in traffic last night. I left work at 4:45'ish and didn't make it home till 6:08. I'd texted bf & told him I wouldn't make it on time & wasn't sure how long it would take, so they went ahead without me. I didn't want them to have to wait.

He told me I could've texted once I started getting closer & he would've waited for me, but I was so stressed out & irritated that I didn't even think about that. I was bummed I missed it.

ANYways, I did end up having that glass of wine after all. LOL!

Weight was 221.6 this morning -- I had 2 Halloween donuts yesterday morning, but kept my calories under (plus I'd worked out in the morning), so it was nice to see a drop!

Today is my mom's b-day, so I have a snack basket being delivered to her job as a surprise. I was going to send chocolate-covered stuff, but she's been trying not to have a bunch of sweets around, so this has cheese, sausage, 2 types of almonds, & some snack crackers with a cheese knife and little cutting board. I thought she might like that better.
im sorry you missed out on trick or treating glad the bloat is leaving your body.

what a nice gift for your mom, shes sure to feel loved and enjoy it. Happy birthday to her!
Old 11-02-2013, 08:44 AM   #1556
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Happy2be
Stats: 237/223.2/150
Start Date: March 2, 2009
Quote:

Great advice!!! We all need to remember is all the time when the scale plays tricks and games with us!!!!!

Keep doing all the good things and you will be rewarded!!!! .
Happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:11 AM   #1557

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Jayce you are another one I can't keep up with!!! So you are all moved out and in with the BF? yeah!!! I hope things will continue to go well and you will grow closer! As for cooking, I assume everyone knows how to cook, but I guess a good start would be Rachel Ray her stuff is surprisingly easy and lots of low carb ways to make things, it would be a good way for you to learn!

Eating at home is way cheaper and way better for you, as you see how the weight fluctuates when you eat out, restaurant food is filled with additives and sodium, that is why we seldom go out, but then a week of eating on vacation bloats me to extremes!!!!

Sorry you missed trick or treating, but it sounds like the kids like you and that is a plus, being a step mom is hard work! Everything you can do now while young to nurture the relationship is a good thing!!!!

Enjoy your Sunday!
Old 11-05-2013, 07:49 AM   #1558

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
That sucks that you missed going out with bf and his kids for halloween but what a nice way of knowing that they like you and want you around..so important when dating someone w/ kids. Congrats on you two moving in together, so happy that it's all coming together. You seem so happy and in a really good space with him. I commute too and it's a nightmare!! I'd happily take a pay cut to work closer to home..so I feel you. Wine is a nice reward for making it through, LOL.

How'd your mom like her birthday gift? Sounds lovely and yummy
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:17 AM   #1559
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Saxy1971
Stats: 230/211/180
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Restart 1-18-14
Hi Jayce

Congrats on the co-habitation. Sorry you missed out on the halloween activities--We didn't even pass out candy this year....decided to go out on our usual Thursday night "Date Night" at our favorite restaurant.

Hope you have a great day!
Saxy1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:14 PM   #1560
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Oh, sorry you missed the trick or treating! Good that you relaxed and had a glass of wine.

Hey, today is my DH's birthday too! Your basket sounds lovely, I'm sure your Mom will appreciate not having candy.

Enjoy your day and your weekend!!
I loved the pic you posted of your hubby blowing out the birthday candles. My mom did like the basket -- she'd eaten some of the stuff already that evening.

Quote:
im sorry you missed out on trick or treating glad the bloat is leaving your body.

what a nice gift for your mom, shes sure to feel loved and enjoy it. Happy birthday to her!
She did like it...the only thing I would've changed is that the portions looked smaller than what was pictured on the website. Thanks for the birthday wish! I took her out to lunch Saturday, and it was yum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy2be View Post
Great advice!!! We all need to remember is all the time when the scale plays tricks and games with us!!!!!

Keep doing all the good things and you will be rewarded!!!! .
One step at a time...one day at a time -- the daily habits & choices DO add up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
Jayce you are another one I can't keep up with!!! So you are all moved out and in with the BF? yeah!!! I hope things will continue to go well and you will grow closer! As for cooking, I assume everyone knows how to cook, but I guess a good start would be Rachel Ray her stuff is surprisingly easy and lots of low carb ways to make things, it would be a good way for you to learn!

Eating at home is way cheaper and way better for you, as you see how the weight fluctuates when you eat out, restaurant food is filled with additives and sodium, that is why we seldom go out, but then a week of eating on vacation bloats me to extremes!!!!

Sorry you missed trick or treating, but it sounds like the kids like you and that is a plus, being a step mom is hard work! Everything you can do now while young to nurture the relationship is a good thing!!!!

Enjoy your Sunday!
Yep, all moved in now! He's down in NC for the week for some work training, so I've got the house to myself. I am trying to get stuff all situated. Found a wicker dresser on CL for $30 in a nearby neighborhood -- had some small wear & tear, but it's big & matches his bed. He didn't own a dresser, so I needed space! LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
That sucks that you missed going out with bf and his kids for halloween but what a nice way of knowing that they like you and want you around..so important when dating someone w/ kids. Congrats on you two moving in together, so happy that it's all coming together. You seem so happy and in a really good space with him. I commute too and it's a nightmare!! I'd happily take a pay cut to work closer to home..so I feel you. Wine is a nice reward for making it through, LOL.

How'd your mom like her birthday gift? Sounds lovely and yummy
Yea, I was bummed I missed it, but D. told me there will be more Halloweens. I just hate traffic made me miss it, but there's nothing I can do about the madness here. LOL. Thanks on the congrats -- I am happy. I have been working through a lot of issues, and I think I'm healing in some ways. We are still learning about each other & how best to deal with our differences, but I know that I'm in a stable, loving relationship. The kids are pretty good, and I know I will learn how to be a "parent" figure along the way.

Yes, my mom liked the basket...she said the stuff was all yummy! She mixed in some of the summer sausage with rice for dinner that night. Thanks for stopping by, lady!

Quote:
Hi Jayce

Congrats on the co-habitation. Sorry you missed out on the halloween activities--We didn't even pass out candy this year....decided to go out on our usual Thursday night "Date Night" at our favorite restaurant.

Hope you have a great day!
Thanks, Saxy! This is my 1st time living with a romantic interest, so it's exciting & nerve-wracking all at the same time. LOL. Some of that is my brain working overtime, though.

Well, I have a horrible headache & pain in both jaws. I'm tired of this crap...darned sinuses! I can't wait to get home & drink some hot tea & lie down with my book.

I'm still adjusting to the time change -- it was so dark when I left work at 5 last night! I know this time of year is when I start struggling w/ SAD, so I'm going to work on getting in my supplements.

Was 222.2 this morning, I think. I'm happy with that since I went up a bit over the weekend (Saturday -- big breakfast made by bf, lunch out with Mom, dinner & drink at Chili's & Sunday -- left over pizza, Halloween candy, chips, & wine). Bf left town Sunday, so I think I binged a bit b/c of it.

Only got in 2 workouts last week, so I didn't hit 4 like I'd wanted. Going to work on at least 3 this week. Darn you, winterrrrrr!

Last edited by Jayce; 11-05-2013 at 12:16 PM..