Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 04:38 AM   #931
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Well it's here!! Hope you have a great Friday and wonderful weekend!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2013, 04:45 AM   #932
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/214.8/212 MG# 1
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
I have been annoyed all week!!!! I UNDERSTAND. Try doing over 50 pages of work for someone to tell you "Oops, I told you to use the wrong numbers" WTH %$&#@ Talking about pissed. I been on another level all day. I am just ready to go.
50 pages?! Oh hellll no. LOL. I would be ready to snap, too! Yea, this lady has been working my last nerve because I send her something in an e-mail, and then like 30 minutes later, she's telling me to send her the same thing I JUST sent her. I have had to send a couple of e-mails with the original message attached, saying, "See my previous e-mail dated _____." I just can't with stupid people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated View Post
some people just can't help it
I want to know how these people get jobs!!! Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
jayce- hello??? gas money??? that guy is a keeper that is a caring reliable man that is thinking of you!!!!! I think it is super!!!!!! I am loving watching this blossom!!! I am a romantic at heart and always want a happy ending!!!

I love sushi, raw eel is my fav, but I hate cucumber, so I always have to order it with avocado! LOL

Have a great weekend, I am glad for Friday!!!
Yes, it was sweet that he gave me gas money. He has a big heart. The thing I'm frustrated with is that he seems upset/moody a lot lately (mainly this past month). I don't know how to make it better, but it makes me feel useless in the relationship b/c I feel like I can't make him happy. It may not even have anything to do with me, but if he doesn't share stuff with me, then it's frustrating. He has told me that he likes to "stew" when he's upset, so I think he deals with things differently, but it makes me feel like crap to be around him when he seems unhappy.

Raw eel? I don't know if I could do that...lol.

I am SOOOO glad it's Friday! I think I'm gonna text my best friend and ask if she wants to do something tonight. I feel like I need a "girl's night" as opposed to being with my bf.

Oh -- I hit a cat last night. I was on a busy road, and I saw the car in front of me kind of jerk to the right, and then this cat appeared out of nowhere from behind the car. I tried to swerve b/c it was too late to brake, but it ran towards my tires. It sounded really bad. When I looked in the rearview mirror, I saw it moving like it was dazed and then it dragged itself off the road. I was crying and all to pieces. I went back about 20 mins later, but couldn't find the cat. I wanted to pick it up and take it somewhere. I was all upset about it and didn't eat dinner.

Make the commitment, invest the time, and do the work to make things matter.

Last edited by Jayce; 01-25-2013 at 04:49 AM..
Jayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:49 AM   #933
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Well it's here!! Hope you have a great Friday and wonderful weekend!
Yes, thank God! This week has been a doozy, in different respects. At least I got my first full paycheck from my new job today -- it's about $350-400 more a paycheck. Big difference.

Have a great Friday, Shari, and all you lovely LCFs!
Old 01-25-2013, 05:01 AM   #934

Whoa..that's a lot more!! That's wonderful!!!
Old 01-25-2013, 05:06 AM   #935
Major LCF Poster!

Yes, most definitely! I am very happy with that.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:43 AM   #936
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Quote:
jayce- hello??? gas money??? that guy is a keeper that is a caring reliable man that is thinking of you!!!!! I think it is super!!!!!! I am loving watching this blossom!!! I am a romantic at heart and always want a happy ending!!!

I love sushi, raw eel is my fav, but I hate cucumber, so I always have to order it with avocado! LOL

Have a great weekend, I am glad for Friday!!!
Eel is the only thing I don't like...it's tastes like chicken to me and I don't want my sushi tasting like chicken....just saying LOL

Had some two nights ago and I'm def a yellow tail type of girl, salmon and tuna does it for me too! Love lots of avocado and scallions!!! Yum Yum!

Hey JG!!!!!
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:22 AM   #937

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Jayce- OMG about the cat, just saying, always hit the animal do not swerve!! Swerving is then a collision which can raise your insurance rates if you hit the animal it falls under comprehensive and is not chargeable. I had a guy this week swerved to avoid a deer wrapped around a tree he is in the hospital all busted up. I know it sounds terrible, but your chance of injury is much greater when you swerve cause you usually end up hitting another car or trees or whatever!!!

I have trouble wiht moody types, I know when Tony gets in a mood, I steer clear til he works it out, but that is hard to deal with if it is on going! Maybe just tell him it makes you feel bad that you dont know what to say, better to lay all the stuff out there right away!

Dude $400 more a paycheck that is awesome!!!

Mine is $1000 less, no vacation it sucks!!! But at least I like my job thank God Tony's has been moving up!
Old 01-28-2013, 05:13 AM   #938
I'm his Princess

Morning JG!!!
Old 01-28-2013, 06:21 AM   #939

Hey Jayce! Hope you had a good weekend.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:49 AM   #940
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Eel is the only thing I don't like...it's tastes like chicken to me and I don't want my sushi tasting like chicken....just saying LOL

Had some two nights ago and I'm def a yellow tail type of girl, salmon and tuna does it for me too! Love lots of avocado and scallions!!! Yum Yum!

Hey JG!!!!!
We had sushi again last night -- I think we had Crispy California Roll, Spicy Volcano Roll, Mast roll (I think it had spicy crab in it), and a few other things.

Quote:
Jayce- OMG about the cat, just saying, always hit the animal do not swerve!! Swerving is then a collision which can raise your insurance rates if you hit the animal it falls under comprehensive and is not chargeable. I had a guy this week swerved to avoid a deer wrapped around a tree he is in the hospital all busted up. I know it sounds terrible, but your chance of injury is much greater when you swerve cause you usually end up hitting another car or trees or whatever!!!

I have trouble with moody types, I know when Tony gets in a mood, I steer clear til he works it out, but that is hard to deal with if it is on going! Maybe just tell him it makes you feel bad that you don't know what to say, better to lay all the stuff out there right away!

Dude $400 more a paycheck that is awesome!!!

Mine is $1000 less, no vacation it sucks!!! But at least I like my job thank God Tony's has been moving up!
Yea, it's an instinct for me to swerve b/c I'm a big animal lover, but I understand it can cause accidents.

I bought my bf a little gift yesterday: he likes this place called Teavana that sells loose-leaf teas of all kinds (it's a little pricey, depending on the tea). I bought him a kind that his friend said he likes and some German rock sugar b/c I know he was out of that and wanted some. I also got him a 6 pack of Fat Tire beer. I stopped by his house on a spur of the moment on my way home from church and dropped the stuff off -- I think he was pleasantly surprised. I know he's going through a lot of stuff lately, so I just wanted to let him know I care.

I am paying my car payment late (due to switching jobs and being on a different pay schedule), so paying that, my rent, and my cell phone bill is pretty much taking this whole check I just got. Ughhhh...
It's gonna be PB&J sandwiches, soup, etc. for a few weeks b/c I have to make sure I have enough gas $$$ since I'm driving further now. Being stuck in traffic for 2 hours Friday night didn't help either (due to the snowstorm).

Quote:
Morning JG!!!
Morning, boo! How are you doing?

I weighed yesterday morning: 233. I don't think it's going to get any better since I'll have to eat cheap sh*t till I get paid again on the 8th.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:51 AM   #941
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hey Jayce! Hope you had a good weekend.
Morning, Shari! It wasn't bad -- mostly just watched TV (my bf has me hooked on the old episodes of The Shield) and laid around. I did go see my mom, sister, and nieces Saturday evening. We watched Finding Nemo -- my 1 niece asked me a million questions!!! lol

How was yours?
Old 01-28-2013, 05:44 PM   #942
I'm his Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
We had sushi again last night -- I think we had Crispy California Roll, Spicy Volcano Roll, Mast roll (I think it had spicy crab in it), and a few other things.

Yea, it's an instinct for me to swerve b/c I'm a big animal lover, but I understand it can cause accidents.

I bought my bf a little gift yesterday: he likes this place called Teavana that sells loose-leaf teas of all kinds (it's a little pricey, depending on the tea). I bought him a kind that his friend said he likes and some German rock sugar b/c I know he was out of that and wanted some. I also got him a 6 pack of Fat Tire beer. I stopped by his house on a spur of the moment on my way home from church and dropped the stuff off -- I think he was pleasantly surprised. I know he's going through a lot of stuff lately, so I just wanted to let him know I care.

I am paying my car payment late (due to switching jobs and being on a different pay schedule), so paying that, my rent, and my cell phone bill is pretty much taking this whole check I just got. Ughhhh...
It's gonna be PB&J sandwiches, soup, etc. for a few weeks b/c I have to make sure I have enough gas $$$ since I'm driving further now. Being stuck in traffic for 2 hours Friday night didn't help either (due to the snowstorm).

Morning, boo! How are you doing?

I weighed yesterday morning: 233. I don't think it's going to get any better since I'll have to eat cheap sh*t till I get paid again on the 8th.

Ohhhhhhh sushi!!!! Ironically BL is about eating healthy on a budget! You can do it hun! All about planning!
Old 01-29-2013, 03:44 AM   #943

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Yeah Jayce the show last night was eating on a budget of course they could have showed what they bought!!! Its like they get so close to being a good show and they dont quite make it there!

I am sure BF loved the little gifts!!!!
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:51 AM   #944
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Ohhhhhhh sushi!!!! Ironically BL is about eating healthy on a budget! You can do it hun! All about planning!
I am going to do a search on here and elsewhere to get some good ideas...I told my bf last night that I really wanna buckle down and get on it again. He made me grilled chicken tenders last night, and I ate them on a LC wrap with lettuce, shredded cheese, and a little Ranch dressing. I told him my biggest struggle is that I'm lazy and I like things to be convenient.

Quote:
Yeah Jayce the show last night was eating on a budget of course they could have showed what they bought!!! Its like they get so close to being a good show and they dont quite make it there!

I am sure BF loved the little gifts!!!!
He did seem like he appreciated the gifts...his best friend was there when I dropped them off, and he's like, "That's what I like to see -- a gf who brings beer." LOL.

Happy Tuesday! I made my lunch this morning, so I have a PB&J sandwich, apple sauce, and a SF Jello-O mousse thing. I also brought some Craisins. I've been spending wayyyyy too much $$$ on fast food lately -- I always do that! I gotta get SERIOUS, big time!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:59 AM   #945
Major LCF Poster!

Saw this and thought of the struggle some of us have been going through...thought it was appropriate. I'm ready to break free from this self-inflicted bondage.

Last edited by Jayce; 01-29-2013 at 11:12 AM..
Old 01-29-2013, 11:19 AM   #946
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Happy2be
Stats: 237/223.2/150
Start Date: March 2, 2009
How sweet to take your bf those gifts. I went to tea and for the first time this weekend while at the mall with my sister. My throat was killing me and I wanted some tea. I waited almost 15 minutes for my tea and finally said the heck with it and walked out. Probably wont go back.
Happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:22 AM   #947
I'm his Princess

Break through!
Old 01-29-2013, 01:38 PM   #948
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
I love that picture!!! Lord knows I have had some barriers.
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:30 AM   #949

I love the pic too! Wow... How thoughtful to get the gifts for bf, glad he liked it.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:36 AM   #950
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning JG!
Old 01-30-2013, 07:56 AM   #951
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy2be View Post
How sweet to take your bf those gifts. I went to tea and for the first time this weekend while at the mall with my sister. My throat was killing me and I wanted some tea. I waited almost 15 minutes for my tea and finally said the heck with it and walked out. Probably wont go back.
That Teavana shop was busy when I went there -- they had samples and whatnot, but I was just trying to get in and get out. LOL

Quote:
Break through!
Thanks -- I'm trying!

Quote:
I love that picture!!! Lord knows I have had some barriers.
The worst part is that I'm responsible for raising most of my barriers...argh.

Quote:
I love the pic too! Wow... How thoughtful to get the gifts for bf, glad he liked it.
Thanks...things have been really good between he and I the last couple of days. He's been very affectionate and seems happier (side-note: he likes to play in my hair. LOL!).

Quote:
Good Morning JG!
Morning, CeeCee! What's good?? Halfway through the work week -- CHEAAAA!

Brought PBJ sandwich, apple sauce, Jell-O light lemon pie Temptation thingy (yum!), and Laughing Cow light creamy swiss wedges (ate 1 for snack). Brought Mio to put in my water. I did cave and grab a steak, egg, & cheese bagel from McD's this morning on my way to work (bad Jamie), but I was starving. I didn't have dinner last night -- just some popcorn at the movie we went to last night. I need to get up earlier so I can make protein shakes!
Old 01-30-2013, 08:08 AM   #952
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I think you are doing great at sticking to your budget!! WTG I have cooked all this week to so that we can stop buying fast food as well. That lemon pie thing sounds sooo good. I think I am getting hungry. LOL

YES.... Almost the weekend
Old 01-30-2013, 08:38 AM   #953
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Mornin SweatPea!

How very sweet of you to surprise the boi with some fun stuff, I'm sure he loved it! It's the little things that will always mean the most, trust me. Took me nearly 20yrs to realize that!

I can certainly relate to a tight budget, especially for food.. I've been kinda thankin my lucky stars over here since DS went off to college cause that means no more groups of boys over here that I gotta feed when his buddies used to come over all the time. My girls eat like birds and now that I do JUDDD my necessities have gone down tremendously..
I think you're doing fantastic with what you have to work with..calories are your friend at this point and I think you may even see a loss.

Have a beautiful day!

P.S. DH loves to play with my hair too, I love it.

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:05 AM   #954
Major LCF Poster!

My bf just stopped by my job and gave me a little stuffed bear, some Haribo gummy bears, and a card in a cute pink gift bag. He said the bear is for my desk. I guess we're doing pretty good right about now!
Old 01-30-2013, 09:08 AM   #955
Major LCF Poster!

Start Date: March 2, 2009
Aww so sweet. .
Happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:23 AM   #956
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
My bf just stopped by my job and gave me a little stuffed bear, some Haribo gummy bears, and a card in a cute pink gift bag. He said the bear is for my desk. I guess we're doing pretty good right about now!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

SEE!!!! All the lil things!
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:58 PM   #957
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

He is a keeper. Love him. The good is out weighing the bad.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:18 PM   #958
Major LCF Poster!

My bf & I
Old 01-30-2013, 01:57 PM   #959
Major LCF Poster!