Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 02:51 AM   #151
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lileve
Stats: 221/187/120
WOE: LC - atkins my way
Start Date: new start: jan 2013.
So I have been back one week and have lost 6.8 lbs and feeling great. My cravings are much less too. On to week 2!
Today I am eating Spanish sausages and bacon&eggs and possibly some chicken drumsticks too. Ooh forgot to buy sprouts, will have to get some later, yum!

Bye bye
Lileve is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2013, 03:40 AM   #152
Senior LCF Member

Oops, yesterday my 5 month old wasn't feeling well and my toddler had an earache. So I was a bit too busy too eat. I didn't eat much but what I ate was off plan, a slice of lc bread with cheese, a pear and teaspoon of chocolate spread. Dinner was ok though, chicken wings with a salad. It doesn't seem to have done much harm though, I am back on plan again today and I lost more weight too. I am now down 8.6 lbs since I started on January 7th.
Good news! The fish stand is coming back. There used to be one next to my local grocery store that sells fresh fish and salads but they've been gone for years. Starting today they're back. Whoop whoop.

Mile by mile life's a trial, yard by yard life's hard, inch by inch life's a cinch!
Old 01-18-2013, 10:15 PM   #153
Senior LCF Member

Whoohoo I've lost a little over 10 lbs in less than two weeks! Things are going well and even the cravings have subsided quite a bit. I'm also able again to eat when hungry and not when the clock or kitchen 'tell' me.
I want to set a good example for my daughter and so we have always eaten healthy snacks together. She loves to give me bits of her food. So I have been eating a bite of fruit everyday. I don't feel I can tell my daughter I can't have fruit when it is healthy and we have always enjoyed it so much. Lol, it doesn't seem to have a negative effect on my weight loss though

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We'll be out enjoying the snow!
Old 01-26-2013, 02:01 PM   #154
Senior LCF Member

Oops life has been too busy to write much. But I did manage to stay on plan. I haven't had time to weigh myself yet and probs won't tomorrow either. So hopefully I'll see lots of progress on Monday morning.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Old 01-29-2013, 11:14 PM   #155
Senior LCF Member

Jeez i have never had this before. I actually gained a lb or 2 and haven't managed to shake it for days now. I've been doing quite well though. Okay I need to drink more and maybe eat more but I have had almost no appetite.
Maybe I need to review my Atkins book again and see if maybe my diet needs tweaking. It's possible I forgot some stuff.

On a better note, I feel great. I had loads of energy again so yesterday I changed all my living room furniture around. It looks great now and easier to keep tidy.

Last edited by Lileve; 01-29-2013 at 11:17 PM..
Old 02-04-2013, 02:57 PM   #156
Senior LCF Member

Wow this time I find it much harder to keep up the journal, I have so much less time with 2 kids haha. I joined a challenge on the forum, so that will keep me accountable and motivate me to do well.

I find I don't do well with 'stalling'. This barely happened last time, especially not so early into the diet. It's very discouraging. But I saw somebody's quote saying they want to be a loser nit a quitter. I hate giving up and reading that quote gave me a whole bunch of determination!

Ps, DD is loving the hb eggs! She now has one for lunch every day.