Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2011, 11:21 AM   #181
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Ugh, forgot to mention, TOM started 4 days early. No wonder I have been so teary and emotional the last few days, it was on my doorstep waitin. I had been doing pretty good regular like clock work for about 4 or 5 months and now i'm all out of whack again. Sucks growing old! If I'm gonna be old then just take this thing away then, right??

so yeah, now I'm all kinds of bloat and feel as if my guts will fall out. That stupid stupid headache is BACK too!

I need a nap dangit, this is ridiculous. Can I just do a do-over for this week! please!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 11:25 AM   #182
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
OMG I just checked it out,

Official Twerk Team: How Low on Vimeo

Yeah like that, I want to do that,LOL Dang those girls got it going on, that is sexy I look like I am having a convulsion, people call 911, LOL
HOLY SCHMOLY. No way on this earth I would ever be able to do something like that! I'd get that far down and someone would have to call the paramedics!
Old 08-25-2011, 11:30 AM   #183
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
LOL You could do it, LOL
Old 08-25-2011, 11:32 AM   #184
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
LOL You could do it, LOL
maaaaaybe in my 20's...not so much now I don't think!
Old 08-25-2011, 01:23 PM   #185
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BigBlue10
It's fun to watch b/c guys eyes start to pop out of their heads..... lol

Quote:
so yeah, now I'm all kinds of bloat and feel as if my guts will fall out. That stupid stupid headache is BACK too!
okay sure signs you were on the verge: this post
♥ Welcome To My New Low Carb Life ♥
I get all thumbs clumbsy a few days before hand (I have the controls but no oven, I had a partial Hysto so I get all the symptoms sore boobs, sh** for brains, clumbsy)

and the wonderful Coke slurpee.

I get uncontrollable when I get close to my hell week.
I feel for ya chica.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:49 PM   #186
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Yea I twerk in the club all the time.. no bootay and all!!! TWERK SOME Danielle!!!! TWERK SOME!!!!
Old 08-25-2011, 02:52 PM   #187
Blabbermouth!!!

LOL Christina!!! So true. I had my tubes tied when dd15 was born. I begged begged begged my gyno to do a hysterctomy but because I was totally healthy besides weight *knocks on wood* he wouldn't do it. I get it but, good golly it sure changed my cycles havin' them tied! I can't imagine much more of this, but if my mom is any indicator, I'll be lucky to start any sort of menopause stuff until I'm in my 60's. She's 62 and just barely stopped having her period. Why me!!!!!! Altho, all the hormonal stuff will suck big eggs to won't it. Still, better than what I got goin on now I think. ARgh!

Cassidy, I could just see ya out there shakin your tukus!!! I was a good lil bar hopper and dancer in my late teens and early 20's. You could say that Danielle is getting her groove back *ahem* so-to-speak, now in her 40's in more ways than one

I'm serious tho', this last year has been all about change for me and I am finally done living my life either afraid of what someone (friends/family) will think, or because I analyze it all to death that I talk myself out of things. Case in point; I'm getting my very first tattoo in a couple weeks for my birthday, and right where everyone can see it!
Why? Because I have ALWAYS wanted one and now, this ole girl is getting hers!
Old 08-25-2011, 03:50 PM   #188

Danille- I say at 9 pm my time, 6 your time we both shake our booty and think of each other!!!!! LOL

East Coast 9 pm- Cee Cee, Martini, Blue, Me
Old 08-25-2011, 05:53 PM   #189
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Danielle, just wanted to say "hello"!
Old 08-25-2011, 06:17 PM   #190
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

SHAKING MY BOOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Shake Shake Shake*
Old 08-25-2011, 07:19 PM   #191

I shook at 9, TOny is like WTH are you doing, I said I am twerking, he said what does that mean, farting??? I said no shaking my booty, he said you have no booty.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:57 PM   #192
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lmao... Tony is funny. Well at least someone was there to see you shake!!! I have no one I can't wait for DD to come back!!
Old 08-26-2011, 06:40 AM   #193
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
LOL Christina!!! So true. I had my tubes tied when dd15 was born. I begged begged begged my gyno to do a hysterctomy but because I was totally healthy besides weight *knocks on wood* he wouldn't do it. I get it but, good golly it sure changed my cycles havin' them tied! I can't imagine much more of this, but if my mom is any indicator, I'll be lucky to start any sort of menopause stuff until I'm in my 60's. She's 62 and just barely stopped having her period. Why me!!!!!! Altho, all the hormonal stuff will suck big eggs to won't it. Still, better than what I got goin on now I think. ARgh!

Cassidy, I could just see ya out there shakin your tukus!!! I was a good lil bar hopper and dancer in my late teens and early 20's. You could say that Danielle is getting her groove back *ahem* so-to-speak, now in her 40's in more ways than one

I'm serious tho', this last year has been all about change for me and I am finally done living my life either afraid of what someone (friends/family) will think, or because I analyze it all to death that I talk myself out of things. Case in point; I'm getting my very first tattoo in a couple weeks for my birthday, and right where everyone can see it!
Why? Because I have ALWAYS wanted one and now, this ole girl is getting hers!
You should go after what you want and live the now. Live for yourself and throw your expectations out the window. 40 schmorty you are a beautiful woman and no age can take that away!

As for me the Hysto wasn't a planned thing, it was after suffering for 4 years with adenomyosis. You can google it. it's too much to post. Long story short, I'm surprised tampax didn't go out of business after I had my surgery. 5 weeks on 3 days off.. Hubby and I didn't know what to do so I went through all the other "steps" to avoid doing it, but in the end the pain was just too much. I could hardly walk to the end of my driveway before my surgery. Imagine having your tubes ties, being on the pill and/or nuvaring and still have TOM for 2 weeks at a time. They tried everything. But I am so happy he did the hysto, I don't feel ill anymore. I don't have any pain anymore. No more scare of anemia. And I only have to go see the gyno every 2 years just b/c I still have my cervix and ovaries. My doc was super fabulous.
So I still have the controls but no oven for baking.

Amber - OMG, I so didn't get this until just now....I got home from school @ 7:30 raining like hell....I think hubby would attack me if I did that for him. He says he likes a BIG A**! Surprising b/c when we met I weighed 50 pounds less hehe. That is too funny your hubby said farting, . lol
I am a groupon ho and I bought one the other day for 5 Pole dance classes so hopefully when some of this weight comes off I can learn a routine for him which may or may not contain the booty-rump-shaking.
I may trade it in for chair lap dance class. I haven't decided yet. We might have to install a pole in the house, can't wait to show the MIL that one....
Old 08-26-2011, 07:24 AM   #194
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I want to sign up for a pole dancing class to Christina!!!!!! OMG... was it expensive on groupon??? I so want to do that.. in about 60lbs down.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:40 AM   #195
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
I want to sign up for a pole dancing class to Christina!!!!!! OMG... was it expensive on groupon??? I so want to do that.. in about 60lbs down.
Nope it was $36 for 5 sessions! It was a steal and I have until February 2012 to use it. sign up for all of your local groupon and social living groupons! I love them!
Old 08-26-2011, 08:22 AM   #196

OMG I went to the lap dance class and a pole fitness class, let me tell you working that pole is hard as crap I had huge bruises for weeks, let me find the pic,

OK this was the night of the lap dance class, my freaking GF bailed, we had to take a boa, LOL So there I am alone and my neighbor walks in. It was a freaking workout, I was so sweaty and worn out my knees were killing me, so I get home and TOny is like so where is the dance? I said I need ice and advil, LOL

SO the pole dance we were not allowed to take pics but my GF took one with her cell I think its on my home computer, LOL OMG I did it I got my fat a** up there and twirled, I could probably do it much better now, since I am working out so much more, that was in late Feb, as you can see above I lost 45 pounds since then!

I am sure hubby does like an A88 I think most men do, I need some I told Tony I want a booty implants too!!!
Old 08-26-2011, 08:58 AM   #197
Blabbermouth!!!

Man, I leave and ya'll are booty shakin and spinning around on poles!!!!!! Sorry guys, missed the 9pm bootcall! I think I was busily watching Big Brother. So so sad that my eye candy got voted out last night.

Pole dancing...hmmmm. Have you guys seen the ads on tv for the dvd's to learn how to give lap dances and do pole dancing? You can buy a pole and everything to put in your house. DD15 laughs everytime cause I think one of the move's is called somethin like the booty beat.

Christina, i wanna be there when MIL sees your pole in your house! That would be soooooo funny! You're right, it shouldn't matter what anyone thinks, but I was browbeaten with that mentality my entire life in my parents home. Tough wall to break down but I believe I'm getting there. I cannot wait for my tat! I told dh if I want my entire body covered in them I'm doing it. Wow, that's sorta sucky about all your girly problems you had! Glad that it's over tho, huh? TOM is longer now than it was before the tubes were tied which is extremely annoying! Seriously, why bleed like a stuffed pig when I can't even bake anything??????? My sis had a complete histo last year from severe endometriosis. I couldnt even imagine!

Amber, I wanna see your stripper moves!! I'm sure you were a sizzlin hot mama.

Alright, well I have played way too much this morning so I best hit the books and act like I care about school.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:41 AM   #198
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hit those books!!!!

Amber I can totally see the difference. I just chugged a lot of water looking at your pics. I am determined to get'er done!!!!!!!!

*googles Booty Beat* OOO_oo
Old 08-26-2011, 01:10 PM   #199
Blabbermouth!!!

Can I whine and say I'm ready for school to be done for the semester.
I don't feel like going into this holiday season with homework to worry about. Ah well, get on with it already and quit yer gripin woman!!!

I think I get a few hours alone with the hubbs tonight. Probably drinks and appetizers somewhere and then home with the kiddos. Can I just say that I am really starting to like some of my new-found freedom that comes with older kids!
Old 08-26-2011, 01:31 PM   #200
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Woot! Woot!!! Yay for alone time with the HUBBA HUBBA Hubby!!!!!

I been whining too over my school work but I just remember the payoff... Another dregree which equals MO MONEY BABY!!!
Old 08-26-2011, 01:32 PM   #201

Danielle-That sounds fun!!!

Here is the pole dance pic, now remember we were not allowed to take pics, LOL SHe had to take one though I was one of the few that could climb that pole, I was not good at just twirling around it on the floor, LOL OMG if you girls lived closer we would so go together!

I would love to surprise Tony at his bachelor party and strut out there and do a show, but that will have to wait, no one wants to see these boobies not even him, LOL

Old 08-26-2011, 02:59 PM   #202
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
Woot! Woot!!! Yay for alone time with the HUBBA HUBBA Hubby!!!!!

I been whining too over my school work but I just remember the payoff... Another dregree which equals MO MONEY BABY!!!
We are really trying to grab time now all the time whenever we can. The guy works anywhere from between 60-75 hrs a week I kid you not. It sucks! Now that the kids are older we want our time alone, and they're very rarely home on their down time so everyone's happy.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:00 PM   #203
Blabbermouth!!!

Oooooo lookit you Amber!! Round & round she goes!! You look pretty dang small there mama. I think it would be hysterical if we all took that class together, with even a possibility of getting kicked out. Good times!
Old 08-26-2011, 03:17 PM   #204

danielle= I was still a heifer I lost 45 pounds since then
Old 08-26-2011, 05:10 PM   #205
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bigbone
Stats: 380/327.2/199
WOE: Low Carb n' Stuff
Start Date: Re-restart 6/1/11
HHEEEELLLLEEEEERRRR!!! Stopping by to say HEYYY! How is everything doing Danielle? You heard from Angie and do you girls still have the old thread?

AMBER- You were with us on the old thread and honey, you have left us in the dust! You slayed your food demon's and lookin' HOT girl! I am channeling and funneling some of your coomitment.

Take care Danielle, School has my panties in a wad too. I'll be transferring in Oct. to another school. Hope you and your better half have fun! Enjoy!
Old 08-26-2011, 05:30 PM   #206
Senior LCF Member

Go on with your bad self Amber! And my class tomorrow was cancelled due to the the hurricane....don't know if I feel good about that b/c I have an extra week to study blah - I yeah Danielle i am finished with my writing project not due till 2 weeks from now. I'm such a nerd. lol
Old 08-26-2011, 05:37 PM   #207

You can do it BB if I can you can, I swear its not that hard you make up your mind and you have tunnel vision and before you know it you are there!!! Honestly you realize how much better you feel in so many areas of life!!!!
Old 08-29-2011, 07:53 AM   #208
Blabbermouth!!!

Phew! It has been a waaayy too busy couple of days! Seriously, I think this is the first time I have had some alone time to just think. Homework is already killing me and I'm only in my 2nd week! Spent the entire day just hubbs and me yesterday, that was amazing we had so much fun! The 2 of us could spend hours and hours in music stores, came close, probably total of 4 hours. Ugh, but my eating plan has tons to be desired. I dunno WTH happened, it just sorta "did". I need to get my s*** together cause I am going to end up going the opposite direction of where I wanna be and I DO NOT want to get any bigger! Finding a good balance for staying on plan, going out and having fun, going to be a hard balance for me, but important. Suck it up D, ya gotta do it!!!!

No clue what I weigh, I woke up late to take the kids to school so I was literally runnin out the door today. Can't say I'm all that "anxious" to see the number anyways.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:02 AM   #209
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

AAAWWW Danielle. I pray you find a balance with your personal life and this WOE. I really want this to work for you girly. And HW is killing me as well. I am glad you and the hubbs are enjoying your alone time... Nothing like being with the one you
Old 08-29-2011, 10:22 AM   #210

Yeah Danielle- I had to put anything social on hold, like we never go out for dinner anymore, we will go and do stuff but eating out just kills me so if I really want to stick with it I have to avoid it, cause its just not worth a whole week of good eating being gone.

You will figure it out!!!
Closed Thread