Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Aw geez, that is a bad day!!!! LOL

Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2011, 04:00 AM   #152
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BigBlue10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
I swear if I didn't know any better, Ashton Kutcher was hiding somewhere in my neighborhood getting ready to jump out of a bush and tell me I've been punked. It has been a day from you-know-where what was possible to go wrong, has gone wrong.

- first day back to school and I'm out of coffee......how in the world did i miss this!

-the toilet decides to freak out and the lil flushy thing breaks. Then my sink decides it's gonna be clogged

-i'm in the shower, someone's pounding on the door...by the time i get to the door whoever it was is gone..turns out it was UPS with my book for my Business English class with an assignment that I have due in 2 days so now I gotta go fetch it tomorrow

-just as i'm pulling my food out of the oven, i burn myself and proceed to drop it all over my kitchen floor

-as i'm trying to clean up the mess (HOT mess mind you) off the floor, DD17 is calling asking to come home cause she doesn't feel good..so the mom taxi has to go into action

I am sitting down, I'm not moving, and seriously debating whether I'm actually gonna make dinner or if we're eating out cause frankly, I'm terrified to think what else could go wrong!

It has been a day for sure. I am exhausted, frustrated, and ready for a nap!
Days like that are a bummer.
a cup of hot tea and a big dose of IDGAS works for me - naps just mean ya gotta wake up to the aftermath.
"Somebody's got a case of the mondays!"
pop in a funny movie when this happens or sing happy birthday to yourself. Completely random jokes out loud and scare the kids.
Go outside and scream. come back in and continue. It's gotta get better.
I hope your day went better after you vegged for a few
Old 08-23-2011, 07:15 AM   #153
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
AAAWWW thank Danielle for the encouraging words. I am sorry you had a bad day. I hope today is much better and OP.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:14 PM   #154
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
So my day yesterday, while not getting any worse, just left me completely exhausted.

My hubb's dad's death certificate came in the mail yesterday. Long story condensed; dh has been estranged from his dad for about 26 yrs. In a totally random way we found out his dad had passed away in late May. this kinda opened a can of scenarios and what if's that has lead us down a long windy path with my MIL... anywho, so dh ordered a certificate to see for himself what he died of etc.. he had a heart attack. He apparently had horrendous cholesterol and diabetes and morbid obesity were listed as well. you'd kinda think that seeing that on a death certificate would sorta just jolt one to fly right, eh? Nope. Instead I sucked down a giant Coke slurpee. It sounded SO good with it being 113 and stressing.. I have got to find a way to use my anxiety and stress another way besides food!
I had had a perfect day and then I went and blew it.

On to a new day.

So far so good. Altho' I havent really eaten today I have been so busy.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:05 PM   #155
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: snoozybug
Stats: 284/257/150
Start Date: August 2, 2011
Hey Danielle. I read about your day yesterday. Whew! I hate days like that.

Don't stress about the Coke slurpee. It's only one thing. Just a blip on the radar. Gone. Done. Over. Now think about eating something healthy and yummy but low carb for dinner today. Just take a few minutes to plan and make something. You'll feel better. I'm thinking about you.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:00 AM   #156
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
Danielle- that is a shame about your husband's Dad, yes move past the slurpee you had it and now its done, get back on that LC boat and you will be fine!!!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 09:08 AM   #157
Blabbermouth!!!

Reposting this from another thread I posted on:

Like I said, I just gotta find my end point and decide when enough is enough. Admittedly I do have alot (ALOT) going on at home still between therapy twice a week, dealing w/ the kids, school, and figuring out packing & moving, etc.. I so do not want to use any of that as an excuse to choose better. KWIM? I just get frustrated when it feels as if I struggle to answer the question of what's it gonna take to make you realize your insides are dying?!!! I do not feel my age in my mind AT. ALL. Physically tho', whole other ballgame and frankly, that just pisses me off! I have literally 3 more years and dh and I will be just "us" and embark on a new phase of our life. I don't want to go into it fat! (Bear with me ladies, I think I hear myself gearing my own self up here. ) It seems ultimately, these are the very things that I need to remind myself of each time I feel myself losing ground. Oh, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified that my hubbs will end up like his daddy if he doesnt snap out of it! I guess maybe now I feel like it's up to me to set an example of sorts? Why does losing weight need to feel like it's so dang hard! Seriously, I just need a labotomy and everything would be just swell!

Oooo but that slurpee was sooooo good! coke is the debbil!!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 09:16 AM   #158
Senior LCF Member

The worst thing you could have done is slipped out of ketosis. Get back on the wagon and help us push girl!
Go get some crystal light and a blender and some ice and make your own slurpee (probably better!)
I know the heat will drive you to make rash decisions, and so will stress, go take a cold shower. grab some SF whipped cream and some SF jello.
I hope today is better for you
Old 08-24-2011, 09:27 AM   #159
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
coke is the debbil!!!!
Mamma said dat, fools-ball was da debbil!!!
But okay.

bahahahaha!
Old 08-24-2011, 11:22 AM   #160

Danielle- I made excuses too, really there is no excuse for not taking care of ourselves, it just has to be, and it will be, you seem to be doing a better job of psyching yourself!

Say I rubbed my crystal ball today, and I see Danielle a year from now, a year of sticking and really trying on low carb, what is she doing?

Hmm, I see her running around outside with the kids,no foot pain, I see her laughing at her studies, cause she is so much older and wiser cause she can do anything cause she just lost 100 pounds. Her and hubby are smoking up the bedroom in her new Victoria Secret Lingerie, since she was doing so well, hubby decided to join her and has now lost 60 pounds himself, hunky hubba hubby! Oh there she goes, stepping away from the pool in her bikini to go fix a diet coke slurpee while she soaks up some rays, and reads Jillian's book, wow Danielle had a good year!!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 11:34 AM   #161
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: rice paddie
Stats: 259/200/155
WOE: a little of this plan, a little of that plan...
Start Date: 6/4/11
I'm sorry you had a tough day. You got off plan a little but in the grand scheme of things it's really just a little blip. Get your head back in the game and get back in there girl!
Old 08-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #162
Blabbermouth!!!

Christina. Amber. I love you girls. Thanks for the laughs!!! Made my afternoon. And uh, Ambs, you and I both know there won't be any bikini, right???? I'd be THRILLED to get into a 1 piece without lookin like Orca! Honestly, swimsuits are the least of my worries. I just wanna look good in my clothes!!
Old 08-24-2011, 12:04 PM   #163
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hmm, I see her running around outside with the kids,no foot pain, I see her laughing at her studies, cause she is so much older and wiser cause she can do anything cause she just lost 100 pounds. Her and hubby are smoking up the bedroom in her new Victoria Secret Lingerie, since she was doing so well, hubby decided to join her and has now lost 60 pounds himself, hunky hubba hubby! Oh there she goes, stepping away from the pool in her bikini to go fix a diet coke slurpee while she soaks up some rays, and reads Jillian's book, wow Danielle had a good year!!!!
D*** Amber, you just inspired me!
But i won't be wearing a bikini either - maybe a cute french cut suit! definitely some goods at VS!!! Or Fredricks hehe.

Quote:
Honestly, swimsuits are the least of my worries. I just wanna look good in my clothes!!
I feel the same way - I hate turning the corner and it take my butt 2 minutes to catch up.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:08 PM   #164

I am going to get one after my surgeries even if I just wear it at my aunts house with no one around, I just want a flat stomach, I need some a**, I got no booty, LOL

Danielle- OK, you were going to get a diet coke slurpee in a modest one piece, LOL

(see not as sexy a image, LOL)
Old 08-24-2011, 12:09 PM   #165
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Forget that.... I am putting on a bikini~!!!! I love Amber's stories!!! LOL
Old 08-24-2011, 12:10 PM   #166
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm getting me a booty... maybe fat transfer!! LOL
Old 08-24-2011, 12:42 PM   #167
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I'm getting me a booty... maybe fat transfer!! LOL
You can have some of mine - I have J-LO issues. lol
Old 08-24-2011, 12:48 PM   #168
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I wish I had J-Lo issues! I am flat like a panny cake! LOL
Old 08-24-2011, 02:54 PM   #169

I would love a little more J-lo, but I cant booty shake anyway, maybe if I had booty I could I even asked my trainer I said I cant booty shake she said WTH is that, I said you know shake my junk, LOL SHe is like I cant either, LOL We do dumb stuff sometimes, LOL
You know I can feel my bone back there like it actually hurts if I sit too much it is nuts, I need those padded underwear, LOL
Old 08-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #170
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
I am going to get one after my surgeries even if I just wear it at my aunts house with no one around, I just want a flat stomach, I need some a**, I got no booty, LOL

Danielle- OK, you were going to get a diet coke slurpee in a modest one piece, LOL

(see not as sexy a image, LOL)
I dunno, I think I'm gonna be a big fat chicken to even consider surgery. 3 c-sections were enough to traumatize me.

And yeah ok, so not as sexy an image, and hey, a girl can dream, right?
Old 08-24-2011, 03:20 PM   #171
Blabbermouth!!!

Padded undies! Can you even friggin imagine! I remember feeling my bone back there too when I was around 160..it was ouchiemamas! Uncomfortable for sure.

I have a pancake butt too Cassidy. And no, I cant do no booty shakin. But I would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching you and your trainer trying to do it!!!

Christina, it's not my butt that takes 2 minutes to catch up, its my entire body takin that long after my belly and boobs round the corner!
Old 08-24-2011, 04:38 PM   #172

Oh it is comedy show every time there is at least one totally humiliating position, LOL I swear I dont know where all this equipment is and what is in her head, LOL SHe always has new embarrassing tricks up her sleeve, LOL
Old 08-25-2011, 06:50 AM   #173
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LOL... embarrassment is what they aim for I think. When I had a trainer, I felt like he was trying to kill the fat girl in front of everybody... but then I looked at him and the pain went away... HE WAS SO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have kept that up but I couldn't afford it anymore Oh well... back to the basics.

I own a pair of padded panties :blush:... that's how bad I want a bootay. Every other black woman has a bootay except for the women in my family!!!!!
Old 08-25-2011, 07:02 AM   #174

Cee Cee- try being a white girl with no booty and no dance moves LOL

OMG I dont think I could have a man trainer I think I would be all weird, I like that me and her can do this crazy stuff and laugh, like I tell her she is the watchdog, even though she is like 5'3 I feel like she blocks the view of me doing this crazy crap, LOL And somehow having her there all buff I dont feel like such a giant ass!!!!
Old 08-25-2011, 07:07 AM   #175
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: rice paddie
Stats: 259/200/155
WOE: a little of this plan, a little of that plan...
Start Date: 6/4/11
Oh ladies - you should be thankful that you've got minimal booty. Me, I've got front butt, back butt, I've got booty all over the place.....
Old 08-25-2011, 09:42 AM   #176
Blabbermouth!!!

I had a male trainer when I was able to afford it. Gawd I loved that man. He wasn't uber uber sexy, but he was the top dog in the gym as far as training, etc.. which appealed to me even more. He had the bluest eyes I've ever seen, and when he would have me doing lunges and stuff he would force me to look him in the eyes while I was doing them because I always had a tendancy to lose my balance cause I was gawking everywhere else. LOL It was a sad sad day when I had to tell him i couldn't afford training anymore.

I think I'm the only one in my family without a hiney. Ironically enough, all 3 of my kids have these cute lil melon butts. My girls, both have butts and boobs. Gonna have to seriously think about lockin them up if I see one more dirty old man ogle them

RP, I have front butt and back butt too. I'm like a little beach ball.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:33 AM   #177
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I would love a little more J-lo, but I cant booty shake anyway,
I used to booty shake in the club before "twirking" was a "thing" I was dancing one night and I did it and my friend who was with me said
"don't do that anymore everyone was staring"
I was like well how do you want me to dance like that chick on Seinfeld?

I inserted a link for your enjoyment
you can also google twirking and watch it on You tube but be careful you don't strain your eyes.
yes *head hung low* alcohol was involved.

but now see I can't do anything provocative anymore - people and animals get hurt.....
Old 08-25-2011, 10:51 AM   #178
Blabbermouth!!!

LOL I love the Elaine dance! I used to tease my dh that that's how he danced. Man, just no good shows like Seinfeld anymore.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:14 AM   #179

Yeah the Elaine dance is a good one, I have to look up this twirking, LOL

I cant dance I am a total stiff always feel too self conscious, and Tony loves to dance, LOL Then I always tell everyone to dance with him then I feel all lonely, LOL THen I get about half jealous, and he is like OMG then dance with me, LOL We were going to take lessons to learn to Tango for our wedding then he blew out his knee figures I lose weight and maybe could learn, LOL I told him he is lifting me for a picture, I dont care if it blows his knee out again, I want a pic of him holding me in the desert, LOL
Old 08-25-2011, 11:17 AM   #180

OMG I just checked it out,

Official Twerk Team: How Low on Vimeo

Yeah like that, I want to do that,LOL Dang those girls got it going on, that is sexy I look like I am having a convulsion, people call 911, LOL
Closed Thread