Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 12:23 PM   #541
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Who did the sex tape with Kim Kardashian? Was that A-Rod? I dont know him, but I liked the name, maybe that can be my name, A-Rod, it is like my initials, although now its
ARM-rod, LOL Not so bad ass, LOL

Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 12:28 PM   #542
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BigBlue10
here you go babe - you can use it all you want
Old 10-26-2011, 12:31 PM   #543
Senior LCF Member

How many of you thought Anna was just out of line for outing the two "lovebirds" the way she did .... My $$ is on Anna getting voted off.....hehe
Old 10-26-2011, 12:48 PM   #544
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Didn't Kim K have a sex tape with Reggie Bush? A-Rod was supposedly having a fling with Madonna before he hooked up with ugly girl Cameron Diaz. Blech!!! That girl freaks me out with her big ole joker mouth!

JarRod, so sorry my love. Now I just have to remember: JAR rod when I spell your name. I like Jarod better And I'll forgive you for calling me Dani, even tho I despised it so much growing up. You spelled it right so all is forgiven. *waves magic wand*

Albert, what can I say, he is just all sorts of cuteness all rolled up into that big bad baseball player. We used to own a sports card shop when he first came on the scene and I used to line up all his baseball cards along the edge of the counter when I'd open packs of cards. Then he did an episode of Paula's Best Dishes with his wife, and What a man's man. *swoon*. Besides Bob, he is the only other one that is allowed to be called, "my boyfriend"

Game 6 bubba! I'll be toasting my beer to ya.

Amber, if there was any way to convert that man, I'd be all for it! He is just too adorable. I had to giggle when the teams tried to convince him that they'd eaten 10#'s of candy! HA!!!! Coulda ya see him clenching his jaw?! LOL

Vinny poor guy has been through alot. I can totally relate to alot of his rationalizations about why he chose to eat to get bigger. Alot more understanding than I care to admit! John and Altone are the biggest babies I have ever seen! What is up with these giant men crying at everything. LOL
Yanno Bob is gonna be LIVID when he finds out that his own team turned on Jennifer. KNOW IT!!!
Gotta admit tho, she looks fab now! Even tho I tried not to shudder when she was STILL going on about Bob as to why she's succeeding...

Uhhhh, I can't figure out how to make the rolly eyes show up??
Old 10-26-2011, 12:50 PM   #545
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue10 View Post
How many of you thought Anna was just out of line for outing the two "lovebirds" the way she did .... My $$ is on Anna getting voted off.....hehe
I said this same EXACT thing to Bryan last night!! I dunno that she will be back next season, she's been notsogreat IMO.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:00 PM   #546
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Ref2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
JarRod, so sorry my love. Now I just have to remember: JAR rod when I spell your name. I like Jarod better And I'll forgive you for calling me Dani, even tho I despised it so much growing up. You spelled it right so all is forgiven. *waves magic wand*

Albert, what can I say, he is just all sorts of cuteness all rolled up into that big bad baseball player. What a man's man. *swoon*. Besides Bob, he is the only other one that is allowed to be called, "my boyfriend"

What is up with these giant men crying at everything. LOL
Ok...

Danielle... I am sorry..( you can call me Jar rod...Jarod..Jrod..or even my love
Im good..I even answer to A$$...and...well...other such names..haha
BUT.... If you Despise Dani...then I wont call you that... I think
its cute....and well you know me by now...I am not so formal with
peeps I am comfy with....so I will bring a 6 pack over tonight and
you me and Bryan can watch game 6 and toast ( and you and I can
watch albert !! haha )

and.. ummm...I am a big man and I cry...I am in touch with my emotions.
but..yeah I get it... those 2 guys cry at everything...especially
Antone !! geeeze....

ARM-Rod...Watch it...this is a heavy PG rated place....they wont even let us skirt R rated !! But...im not 12...and Arm-rod is just funny !! haha
Old 10-26-2011, 01:04 PM   #547
Blabbermouth!!!

Nope Jarrod, you can call me whatever you like, I was just messin with ya!

Would have a blast with you watchin baseball! My sister and bil just moved to Fort Worth. I think that's it? LOL She loves it out there in Texas. I'm more of a Cali girl tho so I will be vacating this here desert land in a few years.

Big boys can cry, but at everything??? me no likey.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:12 PM   #548
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Nope Jarrod, you can call me whatever you like, I was just messin with ya!

Would have a blast with you watchin baseball! My sister and bil just moved to Fort Worth. I think that's it? LOL She loves it out there in Texas. I'm more of a Cali girl tho so I will be vacating this here desert land in a few years.

Big boys can cry, but at everything??? me no likey.

Haha...Ok Sweet Dani.. !!
Well I was gonna catch the 8 pm flight...then its too late.. So I guess not..
since it will only be tonight last game... Rangers are taking it all tonight !!
I hope your Sister is all caught up in the Hype in Ft. Worth..!!
haha first the Mavericks won the NBA title in June...and now...the Rangers
winning the WS.... so.... ( NOT a Cowboys fan....sorry...Houston Texans..
and...Astros...)

Yeah...no crying at everything...broken hearts and papercuts...or lemon
juice in the eye....yes..!! haha
Old 10-26-2011, 01:14 PM   #549
Senior LCF Member

right click on it copy and paste baby cakes
Old 10-26-2011, 01:18 PM   #550
Senior LCF Member

wait one gall darned minute!!!!

okidoky here you go : rolleyes :

no spaces

HAHA!!!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 01:34 PM   #551
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
JaRrod, you and I could share some stories it seems. I can certainly understand your aversion to it. Boy do I EVER. Been a long long year and a half for me. *sigh* I chose to stay on there tho and shove it up her a$$ (the OW) as to how I can get on with my life and be better and stronger than ever. WITH *MY* husband. Oh I could go on..... but I won't.

kindred spirits and all that, huh?

Edited to add:

YES, you WILL find someone that deserves all the many great things that make you "YOU". Very lucky girl indeed!
Wow...well I am glad I am not the only one... haha... Well not "glad"...but seeing
you and Chrissy too...and I am sure there are others.. I just dont want the hassle..
Now dont get me wrong.. I know if I got one..I would be friend-requested by many
old HS friends..and "other friends"...past.."whatevers" im my life...and I just dont
wanna open that pandora's box....I have some close HS guy friends I keep in touch with..
via Text messages...haha I am a texting fool... since I have a 21 and 18 yr old...
that is how we communicate unless they are in the same room with me...unless
we do it just to make fun of something we dont want others to hear !! haha...
So...I keep in touch with WHO I want to from my past... I dont need anyone one
else invading my life I dont want....
Yes....compared stories I am sure !! but.. I have vented to a friend here and..well
after hearing my heart pouring out...and my hurt the last few months....she
took it for something else...and started having feelings for me..and well...
there was a night of "too many beers" and fun times out with friends...and..
well....mistakes were made...( so I saw it..) and...then...I had to let her know..
that...well...I was Messed all up in the head...and so now we arent even friends..
she wanted more...I said...REALLY!! I just got my heart broken and in love still
and you were supposed to be "My Friend"...not anything more....that was CLEAR and
discussed....but...sex does a weird thing to people...and... So now I have sworn OFF
women all together..!!! Well except for my Low Carb Sisters here...!! you all are amazing and the support we all give for our goal is awesome..and now one has to
worry about drama...or stress of all that crap... just open and all one big family here..!!
Wait....hmmm... how come I feel like I just spilled all that out there for ALL to see,...
Hmmmm.....choice now to delete it...or....keep it there..... Ahhh I dont care...
So be it !!!

GO Albert...he is my new crush !! ( no..I am not going Gay... I am still Team-Girl !! ) haha
Old 10-26-2011, 01:47 PM   #552
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
( no..I am not going Gay... I am still Team-Girl !! ) haha
Tshirt idea!!! ((hugs)))
Old 10-26-2011, 01:54 PM   #553
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Tshirt idea!!! ((hugs)))
As long as I get credit !! haha....

I was watching 2 and a half men on Monday..and..well one guy I heard him say..
I am not going gay I am still team V....ummm..( ryhmes with Ra-gyna)
I didnt wanna say that... as where you and Dani and Amber would
think it was funny...some....ummm...may not...keeping it "PG"!!
Old 10-26-2011, 02:03 PM   #554
Blabbermouth!!!

Game 6 postponed so bummed!
Old 10-26-2011, 02:06 PM   #555
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod View Post
As long as I get credit !! haha....

I was watching 2 and a half men on Monday..and..well one guy I heard him say..
I am not going gay I am still team V....ummm..( ryhmes with Ra-gyna)
I didnt wanna say that... as where you and Dani and Amber would
think it was funny...some....ummm...may not...keeping it "PG"!!

Ever seen the Summers Eve commercial? "Hail to the V". Can't get any worse than that!
Old 10-26-2011, 02:35 PM   #556
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Ever seen the Summers Eve commercial? "Hail to the V". Can't get any worse than that!
No... but I seen the female razor commercial...where there is all these
different shaped.."tree" hedge bushes... triangle shaped.... oval shaped...
rectangle... landing strip... I was thinkin'...where is the "bare" tree ???
would it just be a stick...??
hahahhaaa
Old 10-26-2011, 02:39 PM   #557
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Game 6 postponed so bummed!
whaaaat..?? well....maybe I WILL make that flight !!! hahaha

Maaan it cant be tmmrw night.. I am golfing after work....!
well...wait... ok.. 9 holes only...then the sports bar after..
awesome idea Danielle !!! thanks....hhaa you inspire me !!
Old 10-26-2011, 02:44 PM   #558
Blabbermouth!!!

I have old crushes and an ex from hs on fb. It's all harmless (at least from my pov) and B can see my page any time he wants. To me; I weird out at the idea of some of these people who I thought were so dreamy and cute. 25 years will do that to a girl I guess? HA!

I got very lucky with my boi. He has been amazing, and quite honestly we had quite an awesome marriage up til the do-do hit the fan. 17 years of over n over does that to a couple and things happen before ya realize it. Best part is, *i* was ready to walk life on my own before he came back asking for another chance. He's done all the heavy lifting! :uP:
Old 10-27-2011, 08:16 AM   #559
Blabbermouth!!!

Bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! It's chilly this mornin. I love it!! My hands and feet are like icebergs but it's all good.

My son and his gf just left for 4 days in L.A. They're spending a couple days at Magic Mountain I think and then who knows. To be young again! I wanna go!!!!!!!

So tomorrow night DD17 has a home football game. She's in the band. It's senior night. So that means Bryan and I get to get dragged onto the field near the end of half-time to be "honored" with her. I CANNOT believe that this child is going to be graduating high school. W.T.F. Last time I looked she was busy chasing her big brother around and being a little girl. And mainly now I'm thinkin about how my big butt has to be out standing in front of all. those. people.

Big news: not entirely sure I will be doing the marathon in July. I'm just sick about it. Even sicker as to the WHY of why I'm probably not going. Life just really bites sometimes.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:18 AM   #560
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
hahahhaaa
Yep, you and the husband would get along great.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:40 AM   #561
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! It's chilly this mornin. I love it!! My hands and feet are like icebergs but it's all good.

My son and his gf just left for 4 days in L.A. They're spending a couple days at Magic Mountain I think and then who knows. To be young again! I wanna go!!!!!!!

So tomorrow night DD17 has a home football game. She's in the band. It's senior night. So that means Bryan and I get to get dragged onto the field near the end of half-time to be "honored" with her. I CANNOT believe that this child is going to be graduating high school. W.T.F. Last time I looked she was busy chasing her big brother around and being a little girl. And mainly now I'm thinkin about how my big butt has to be out standing in front of all. those. people.

Big news: not entirely sure I will be doing the marathon in July. I'm just sick about it. Even sicker as to the WHY of why I'm probably not going. Life just really bites sometimes.
BTW how is your TOE???

Quote:
You were soooo born in the wrong part of the hemisphere!! Wisconsin or even Indiana would've suited you better..... Then you would be closer to me imagine the trouble you, me, Amber and J could get into if we could all meet up!!! *evil laugh*
Old 10-27-2011, 08:46 AM   #562
Blabbermouth!!!

My toe is good. I am turning through an emotional setback this week. Trying REALLY hard to get out of it. Amazing how devastating it is when people who you felt were incredibly special can disappoint you greatly.

I did fine in Cali. I grew up in southern Cali and was fine, and was even better when Bryan and I moved to northern Cali. Fell in love with it there. I would love to move to the midwest or to the east. Except I don't want to be super far away from my kiddos.

DEFINiTELY think we need to plan a trip for next summer or early fall to Vegas maybe??? I won't be going on *that* trip either in September so my calander has opened up greatly! I think it'd be a blast. LMK!
Old 10-27-2011, 09:58 AM   #563
Major LCF Poster!

I wanna go...!!!
Old 10-27-2011, 11:55 AM   #564
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I wanna go...!!!
I dunno Jarrod, can you behave yourself??? Cause you know we all will, right?

Sometimes, the truth takes a really long time to come out, but when it does, man does it feel good! Certain people should be very afraid for the karma bus to come rolling around, cause it WILL come. I LOVE IT!!!!!
Old 10-27-2011, 11:58 AM   #565
Blabbermouth!!!

Here it is. All big and shiny!

Old 10-27-2011, 12:10 PM   #566
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
WTH girls, and J-ROd, I go sell some lights and lots of juice here in D's thread!!!!!!

Man where to start??? One thing, I have no PG rating on my journal, LOL Everyone knows I call a spade a spade, LOL THat Summer's Eve commercial I just saw I was like OMG Hail to the V? Like seriously that was the best they could come up with? Why not men keeling over everytime some woman crosses her legs or something?

Danielle- I dont know what is up with your trip and the marathon? I am guessing you and GF had a falling out, that sucks, find yourself a new little walk for somethingl like cancer something to still strive for, friend or not, you can do this for you.

Can Jarrod come to Vegas? I think he would love the Palomino Club, LOL They do have a female strip club on the other side for him, LOL

J-rod- I am a golfer, well it is a stretch saying that, I love it, hubs torn ACL prevented us from playing much this summer and my frankenarms, so next Spring I am looking forward to playing more.

There is nothing wrong with a sensitive man, but a pus** man is not good and Antone and John are that, I mean get a freaking grip and be a man!

I actually like Anna, and toothpick that she is and Enrique GF, I am jealous, she is good she was dealt a tough group with the oldsters, that tennis circuit she did was no joke, that looked like hard work! I think she was justified for calling them out, this girl Jessica let a BF put 100 pounds on her, so she obviously is swayed by men, so she is right that this has to be your journey and not for someone else, and I know I had to put everything on the back burner to focus on diet and exercise, there is so much I had to give up to get it done.

Who is Albert is there a guy named Albert on Biggest Loser?

J-Rod- why are you swearing off women, you need a good woman, or we will just boss you from afar, LOL
Old 10-27-2011, 12:25 PM   #567
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
WTH girls, and J-ROd, I go sell some lights and lots of juice here in D's thread!!!!!!

Man where to start??? One thing, I have no PG rating on my journal, LOL Everyone knows I call a spade a spade, LOL

Can Jarrod come to Vegas? I think he would love the Palomino Club, LOL They do have a female strip club on the other side for him, LOL

J-rod- I am a golfer, well it is a stretch saying that, I love it, hubs torn ACL prevented us from playing much this summer and my frankenarms, so next Spring I am looking forward to playing more.

There is nothing wrong with a sensitive man, but a pus** man is not good and Antone and John are that, I mean get a freaking grip and be a man!

Who is Albert is there a guy named Albert on Biggest Loser?

J-Rod- why are you swearing off women, you need a good woman, or we will just boss you from afar, LOL

The Juice has been brought...and...well...no PG is cuz you cant "put" certain things out there or you will be in trouble....unless u are creative..haha
And....well we know Amber doesnt have a filter !!! hahaa...
Dani is close to none....and well Chrissy...well..she is a witty smart alec !! haha All an awesome team !!

I am just riding the entertainment wave... ( not touching the Summers eve
commercial..! )
I can come to Vegas...!! I dont need the strip club... I would end
up fallin in love with a stripper...losing all my money...stay in vegas
and have to eat at buffets... so... I will go but... I am good
on the strip clubs... I have been a a few in my day..and ...well..
dont do much for me...I mean.. I throw away some money to see
a dancer...and...well still go home alone...having to put wood on the fire.
So...I'd rather meet a nice your lady...who knows by next year
I jusssst may..!! I have my eye on someone....but...just an eye..
of course she doesnt know it yet. !! So you all can keep bossing me
from a far...you neve know when I will need Lady advice...and ya'll not
here just for diet advice and support !! haha

Amber...lets go golfing !! haha.. well I am going today....so...
I willl let cha know how it goes.. its sunny and 84 here in Houston
today..

And the Albert we are talking about..Is Albert Puljols...1st Baseman for
the St. Louis Cardinals...lol
Old 10-27-2011, 12:40 PM   #568
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Quote:
Didn't Kim K have a sex tape with Reggie Bush? A-Rod was supposedly having a fling with Madonna before he hooked up with ugly girl Cameron Diaz. Blech!!! That girl freaks me out with her big ole joker mouth!

Albert, what can I say, he is just all sorts of cuteness all rolled up into that big bad baseball player. We used to own a sports card shop when he first came on the scene and I used to line up all his baseball cards along the edge of the counter when I'd open packs of cards. Then he did an episode of Paula's Best Dishes with his wife, and What a man's man. *swoon*. Besides Bob, he is the only other one that is allowed to be called, "my boyfriend"

Amber, if there was any way to convert that man, I'd be all for it! He is just too adorable. I had to giggle when the teams tried to convince him that they'd eaten 10#'s of candy! HA!!!! Coulda ya see him clenching his jaw?! LOL

Vinny poor guy has been through alot. I can totally relate to alot of his rationalizations about why he chose to eat to get bigger. Alot more understanding than I care to admit! John and Altone are the biggest babies I have ever seen! What is up with these giant men crying at everything. LOL
Yanno Bob is gonna be LIVID when he finds out that his own team turned on Jennifer. KNOW IT!!!
Gotta admit tho, she looks fab now! Even tho I tried not to shudder when she was STILL going on about Bob as to why she's succeeding...

Uhhhh, I can't figure out how to make the rolly eyes show up??
No it was Ray J.... Brandy's little brother. LOL.... But Reggie Bush is fine as wine. He can get it!

Quote:
hahahhaaa
Yea they def need a bare tree.

Quote:
BTW how is your TOE???

You were soooo born in the wrong part of the hemisphere!! Wisconsin or even Indiana would've suited you better..... Then you would be closer to me imagine the trouble you, me, Amber and J could get into if we could all meet up!!! *evil laugh*
I can only imagine! LOL

Quote:
My toe is good. I am turning through an emotional setback this week. Trying REALLY hard to get out of it. Amazing how devastating it is when people who you felt were incredibly special can disappoint you greatly.

I did fine in Cali. I grew up in southern Cali and was fine, and was even better when Bryan and I moved to northern Cali. Fell in love with it there. I would love to move to the midwest or to the east. Except I don't want to be super far away from my kiddos.

DEFINiTELY think we need to plan a trip for next summer or early fall to Vegas maybe??? I won't be going on *that* trip either in September so my calander has opened up greatly! I think it'd be a blast. LMK!
Do't let your GF get you down Danielle. I have had PLENTY of friends leave me or do me wrong for stupid arse reasons... I know its hard but don't let her steal your joy or bring you down to her level. I am with Amber, I think you should do another walk or something locally that can inspire you another way.

Quote:
I dunno Jarrod, can you behave yourself??? Cause you know we all will, right?

Sometimes, the truth takes a really long time to come out, but when it does, man does it feel good! Certain people should be very afraid for the karma bus to come rolling around, cause it WILL come. I LOVE IT!!!!!
Yes it will... they say Karma is a B$&%H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post

Man where to start??? One thing, I have no PG rating on my journal, LOL Everyone knows I call a spade a spade, LOL THat Summer's Eve commercial I just saw I was like OMG Hail to the V? Like seriously that was the best they could come up with? Why not men keeling over everytime some woman crosses her legs or something?

Danielle- I dont know what is up with your trip and the marathon? I am guessing you and GF had a falling out, that sucks, find yourself a new little walk for somethingl like cancer something to still strive for, friend or not, you can do this for you.

I actually like Anna, and toothpick that she is and Enrique GF, I am jealous, she is good she was dealt a tough group with the oldsters, that tennis circuit she did was no joke, that looked like hard work! I think she was justified for calling them out, this girl Jessica let a BF put 100 pounds on her, so she obviously is swayed by men, so she is right that this has to be your journey and not for someone else, and I know I had to put everything on the back burner to focus on diet and exercise, there is so much I had to give up to get it done.Who is Albert is there a guy named Albert on Biggest Loser?

I wanna go!!! I wanna go too!!!!

Yea I kinda think she was right for addressing it but not in front of everyone at the scale... def think it need to be said but wrong time and place.

My Journal

Goals
1-Mar Down 20 lbs
20-Mar Down 30lbs -NYC TRIP
3-Apr Down 40lbs!!!
17-Apr Down 50lbs!
Old 10-27-2011, 12:42 PM   #569
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Quote:
The Juice has been brought...and...well...no PG is cuz you cant "put" certain things out there or you will be in trouble....unless u are creative..haha
And....well we know Amber doesnt have a filter !!! hahaa...
Dani is close to none....and well Chrissy...well..she is a witty smart alec !! haha All an awesome team !!

I am just riding the entertainment wave... ( not touching the Summers eve
commercial..! )
I can come to Vegas...!! I dont need the strip club... I would end
up fallin in love with a stripper...losing all my money...stay in vegas
and have to eat at buffets... so... I will go but... I am good
on the strip clubs... I have been a a few in my day..and ...well..
dont do much for me...I mean.. I throw away some money to see
a dancer...and...well still go home alone...having to put wood on the fire.
So...I'd rather meet a nice your lady...who knows by next year
I jusssst may..!! I have my eye on someone....but...just an eye..
of course she doesnt know it yet. !! So you all can keep bossing me
from a far...you neve know when I will need Lady advice...and ya'll not
here just for diet advice and support !! haha

Amber...lets go golfing !! haha.. well I am going today....so...
I willl let cha know how it goes.. its sunny and 84 here in Houston
today..

And the Albert we are talking about..Is Albert Puljols...1st Baseman for
the St. Louis Cardinals...lol
I see ya BIG PIMPIN!!!!
Old 10-27-2011, 12:43 PM   #570
Blabbermouth!!!

Amber

Yep, HUGE falling out. HUGE. I've already suffered so much loss this past year, I didn't think I'd be able to handle any more. Well, I guess I don't have a choice do I?

I haven't given up on the idea of doing a half next year. Not by a long shot! I just need to figure out where I wanna go!! I'm thinking that the hubbs and I will make this a fun vacation for us while I do it so I am way super excited about that possibility! In case you forgot, I am DONE letting other people dictate my life or bring me down. Onward and upward!

I guess what I don't like about Ana is her training method? I dunno? Oh I would suck out on a tennis court! Jessica needs therapy. I'm laughin but not really. She needs some help before she embarks on this relationship with Ramon. Altho, maybe he's exactly what she needs? Time will tell I guess?

Albert. Albert as in, Albert Pujols. As in, first baseman for the St. Louis Cardinals. As in, in the World Series!

Never fear mama, I am gearing up to hit it nice and strong. I'm not giving up on me. No way No how.
Closed Thread