Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 08:13 AM   #421
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
Stats: 254.2/222.8/140
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
I figured taking pictures of them would probably be a no-no for most of ya so I didn't post any.

Bryan however, was the lucky recipient of one picture right after it happened!

Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 08:15 AM   #422
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bigbone
Stats: 380/327.2/199
WOE: Low Carb n' Stuff
Start Date: Re-restart 6/1/11
Pleeaaassseee don't post any!!!
Old 10-06-2011, 08:20 AM   #423
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbone View Post
Pleeaaassseee don't post any!!!

dont worry K, I'm not going to. I wouldn't do that to my friends. Just my hubbs!
Old 10-06-2011, 08:29 AM   #424
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Ref2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Oh, and P.S. Jarrod...

we will not speak of the Wildcats/Ducks game. OK?

Ok.... my lips are.....sealed !! haha...56-31...
Old 10-06-2011, 08:31 AM   #425
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod View Post
Jarrod instigating!!!! LOL
Old 10-06-2011, 08:32 AM   #426
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BigBlue10
Well in that case WINE is a four letter word unless you combine it = red-wine then it just becomes invisible....hehehehe.

beer and hot wings sound great! I will be there in spirit!

just remember to tell your kids and hubby while packing the house:
****There is no crying/complaining allowed while packing your room. if you complain while packing your room I can easily move the trash can in here.****
Old 10-06-2011, 08:34 AM   #427
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyP View Post
If you want some exercise that is both cardio and strength go look up Burpee exercise...torture, but works quickly! I started trying to do about five in a row and wanted to die.

I plan on never moving again until we retire.
OMG..... ok.....just watched Slativana on Youtube do those..
yes those are hard....and she is in shape....

But,.... umm Dani cant do those now...she has no toenail....you know
how bad that would hurt !!!
Old 10-06-2011, 08:35 AM   #428
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
Jarrod instigating!!!! LOL
Who...ME.?/ I said my LIPS are sealed...didnt say anything about
my fingers typing...haha
Old 10-06-2011, 08:46 AM   #429
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Who...ME.?/ I said my LIPS are sealed...didnt say anything about
my fingers typing...haha
quick witted: I like him
Old 10-06-2011, 08:50 AM   #430
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue10 View Post
quick witted: I like him
LMAO... this!! I love me some Jarrod!
Old 10-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #431
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Well in that case WINE is a four letter word unless you combine it = red-wine then it just becomes invisible....hehehehe.

beer and hot wings sound great! I will be there in spirit!
Mmm....my weakness.....my kryptonite.. (more than the "yaabies" we were commenting about over there on Cassidy's thread) Hot wings and beer...!!
haha....
Red wine.....mmmm...and chocolate... Ok.. I AM stopping...haha
making me thristy and hungry !!!
Old 10-06-2011, 09:19 AM   #432
Senior LCF Member

There is a fantastic red wine blend
this is my favorite one:
has a great flavor not too dry and I can only drink 2 small glasses not even 1/2 full (the way you are supposed to fill your wine glass) and I'm "sassy-fied"
Old 10-06-2011, 09:27 AM   #433
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AmyP
WOE: Paleo Low Carb
You people with all the talk of beer and wine....good thing I like VODKA!

And J, she so could do burpees! Don't need your TOE.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:01 AM   #434
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
You just HAD to go there dintcha?
Old 10-06-2011, 10:07 AM   #435
Blabbermouth!!!

Wine

Beer

Just one more thing that used to tick my MIL off to no end...total wine-snob that she is could not figure out why I would not drink wine with her. Blech!
(notice I used the words USED TO..... how's a 11 yr. passage of time for saying "we don't speak"? )

Amy, I'm going to look up the exercise you mentioned, trying to get accounting done first. But, uh, now Jarrod kinda has me scared....

Many moons ago (as in, a whole other lifetime..and alot of stories...) Vodka was my drink of choice. Notsomuch anymore.. Ugh, if the walls could talk!
Old 10-06-2011, 12:13 PM   #436
Senior LCF Member

If I HAD to drink it would be hard cider. I lubz me some hard cider ...but alas, way too many carbs for the amount I find it necessary to consume. SO being the good girl I am, I switched to citrus vodka and crystal light lemonade. Yum. May be having some of that this weekend. Last good weather weekend here and we are going camping!

Burpees suck bad. I will do five today in your honor. You do three. It's a CHALLENGE!!
Old 10-06-2011, 12:19 PM   #437
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Wine

Beer

Just one more thing that used to tick my MIL off to no end...total wine-snob that she is could not figure out why I would not drink wine with her. Blech!
(notice I used the words USED TO..... how's a 11 yr. passage of time for saying "we don't speak"? )

Amy, I'm going to look up the exercise you mentioned, trying to get accounting done first. But, uh, now Jarrod kinda has me scared....

Many moons ago (as in, a whole other lifetime..and alot of stories...) Vodka was my drink of choice. Notsomuch anymore.. Ugh, if the walls could talk!

Hahaa... Dont be scared.....you just wont be able to do them ( going back to the kick position with your toeneail off ) that will be tender....

So...Amy do 5 for Dani too...!! haha...

Well MIL....hmmm....I dont speak to mine either....well...cuz she is the EX-MIL
so those are even better !!! haha... and she is a wine snob too....must be
why I dont drink wine....( and Dani...yes I DID have to go there....sorry..!! haha I said my LIPS were sealed tho..)

And....Amy....your drink of choice sounds awesome... I have heard of people
who get a vodka/soda in a bar and add their own lil crystal light mix to it
for their own flavor....hmmmm an IDEA !!

Last edited by Ref2010; 10-06-2011 at 12:21 PM..
Old 10-06-2011, 12:20 PM   #438
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
LMAO... this!! I love me some Jarrod!
AWwwww.... Back atcha Kiddo !!!
Old 10-06-2011, 12:49 PM   #439
Blabbermouth!!!

Jarrod, I sincerely hope and pray that you WILL be checking in with us while you are gone getting into trouble in New York????????? I will cry if you don't! I dunno that we (or at least me) can survive that long without you around.

And yeah yeah yeah, rub it in why dont you? I never said I loved college football. Now, pro-football, might be a different story...also baseball..
Yep, I'm convinced that's why Bryan keeps me around because I dunno that there is another woman out there (or at least few and far between) that will put up with as much sports watching as he does/we do.

MIL's....... they stink! Mine is a complete nutjob and it was a good day when I finally said no more of her crazy.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:02 PM   #440
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
MIL's....... they stink! Mine is a complete nutjob and it was a good day when I finally said no more of her crazy.
i'll drink to that! (lite beer of course)
Old 10-06-2011, 02:48 PM   #441
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
i'll drink to that! (lite beer of course)
Hey....Ya'll are gonna be MIL's one day too..and will be a total P.I.T.A$$
to your future DIL.... you will be "wine snobs and nut jobs too..!"

there is always MIL Jokes.....hmmmm how come there is never any
FIL jiokes??? hahaha
Old 10-06-2011, 02:53 PM   #442
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Jarrod, I sincerely hope and pray that you WILL be checking in with us while you are gone getting into trouble in New York????????? I will cry if you don't! I dunno that we (or at least me) can survive that long without you around.

And yeah yeah yeah, rub it in why dont you? I never said I loved college football. Now, pro-football, might be a different story...also baseball..
Yep, I'm convinced that's why Bryan keeps me around because I dunno that there is another woman out there (or at least few and far between) that will put up with as much sports watching as he does/we do.

No worries...I have a laptop...and they have internet in my hotel in New Jersey and in New York....haha.... So I wll be here.... May do all my posting at night.... haha...but... I will be here Dani.... I need you all like you all need me....we are ALL a Team !!

I need to find me one of them Sports watchin' beer swillin' hot wing eatin
women folk like you !! haha...
I am not ALL sports all the time...Just the Texans...(yes we have an NFL
team here ) and the Astros ( this year we were the "Last"ros )
and well....not big on NBA...but support the Rockets too....
I am into the MLB playoffs..... but as far as College football
goes.... It is my Team Oregon Ducks all the way baby !!
Oh....3 Hours til kick off on ESPN....GO DUCKS !!
Old 10-07-2011, 04:05 AM   #443
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hey....Ya'll are gonna be MIL's one day too..and will be a total P.I.T.A$$
to your future DIL.... you will be "wine snobs and nut jobs too..!"

there is always MIL Jokes.....hmmmm how come there is never any
FIL jiokes??? hahaha
This is why:

FIL just take the SIL hunting..... lemme show you how to shoot a deer at 300yards.....

SIL just sit's back and says, nice shot, so i bought your daughter a new car yesterday from a guy named Bryan........there was a blonde at the car dealership and I couldn't believe how disrespectful she was with her clothing....my wife/your daughter is nothing like that beautiful, wonderful and a great cook.....you want a beer?

Men know how to hold their own and rub shoulders with out getting pissy with each other.
Women, well we don't give a damn.

Where's my wine?.......
Old 10-07-2011, 07:49 AM   #444
Blabbermouth!!!

Ha Christina! *Some* men know how to rub shoulders without getting pissy, but not all. Never would've believed it had I not heard the stories that I've heard from B. It's shocking really and downright laughable. You'd figure in a male-dominant industry that these guys would be thick as thieves.....wrong. They turn out to be as backstabbing, childish, and immature as women can be. When it comes to money, turns out there's not a whole lot some of them are willing to do. Me? As a guy, if that's how I was making salesman of the month that way, by kissing arse so bad that my head's halfway up the boss's u-know-what, I'd be embarrassed as all get out that everyone i work with knows that's how I got it. It just astounds me that the women who come into these dealerships to work don't take advantage of the "boys" cattiness and play 'em for all their worth to climb over them. There is a total advantage there! Bryan says I should come sell cars, that I'd be great at it. Um, no. I'd get fired for telling every.single.person. there. that they're a ******. And as for B? He gets left out of the "good ole boys club" because he doesn't play the game. I say good for him!

I am thankful that I am on the way already to being a MIL to one DIL already.... 2 years together folks! She is an amazing girl, and I love her to pieces. Now, my girls.....not so sure what's gonna happen there cause if the last bf of DD17's is any indication of her choices, we are gonna hafta talk. DD15 is EXTREMELY picky and I dunno if the kinda guy she demands is even alive.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:23 AM   #445
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
DD15 is EXTREMELY picky and I dunno if the kinda guy she demands is even alive.
Good for her!
My son is picky too, he's dating a girl now though and he seems to be more relaxed about her than I have ever seen him, so I am hoping he realizes that being a ****** won't get you the Good women er.... girls. hehe.
I haven't met her yet, but I've talked to her mom and she seems pretty relaxed and laid back, not nosey.
Kids.
I won't mind the MIL part, i know one things for sure I would never treat her the way my MIL and DH family has treated me and my son through out our relationship. Snide, back stabbing, gossiping, nosey, controlling, narcissistic, snotty, trite, overbearing, two-faced, and that's just his MOM.
DH has had to break sh***y on them a couple of times b/c of all the snide remarks with out reason. We still can't figure out what we did to cause the issues. I guess some people are just born that way.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:01 AM   #446
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well my MIL and her son are inseperable!!!! James is a total MAMA's Boy!!! I told him he needs to take his mouth off the tidday and soon because idk about having three people in this relationship... And It got worse after we had DD!!! She wants to control everything we do for her, school, clothes, ect!! I stopped answering the phone when she calls me... I just "didn't hear it" everytime she calls!!! But she is really controlling!!! Kills me! Maybe because I am head strong too so we bump heads a lot!
Old 10-07-2011, 09:25 AM   #447
Blabbermouth!!!

I love DS's girlfriend. They'd been like best friends for like almost 5 years before they started going out, so they know eachother well. DS is really laid back and mellow and she is highstrung at times which is a nice compliment to his side. They're like 2 peas in a pod. Never in a zillion years did I think I would ever EVER be willing to share my boy with ANYONE. She's proved to be a-okay.

My MIL is a real piece of work. Nasty as all get-out. She is manipulative and a massive liar. I have been told by my therapist she is a psychopath and that I need to stay far far away from her. Bryan is finally learning the last couple years just *how much* of a poison she has been to us, to our marriage. She controlled everything for years and I finally broke free of it and she was furious.

Cassidy, B was a total mama's boy too when I met him. When we started having kids, OMG it got way way worse with her controlling. You're doing the best thing by not engaging with her cause it usually only leads to making you feel bad. At least that's how it was with me. I never kept her from my children as long as she could behave, and big surprise, she has had next to zero contact with them for about 10 years. Pathetic and she should be ashamed!
Old 10-07-2011, 09:32 AM   #448
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yea James mom has money and she uses it to get what she wants. She says every weekend for us to come to Nashville to visit her ans she sponsors the trip. So James is always so gung ho and like yea let's go but I am not like that. I hate using other people's money. If I can't do it myself then I won't do it. And I was telling James that he needs to be the MAN and make his own money too and stop depending on his mom!! He does BIG TIME!! And I can't wait for DD to finish pre-school(private) because she pays for that too!!! GO FIGURE!!! but I love the education she receives there so I try and not complain unless she oversteps boundaries. And then she wants lesson plans and crap sent to her every week... it starts to be too much after a while. And she hates it when my DD calls her grandma... so I tell DD that is her grandma all the time!!!

My Journal

Goals
1-Mar Down 20 lbs
20-Mar Down 30lbs -NYC TRIP
3-Apr Down 40lbs!!!
17-Apr Down 50lbs!
Old 10-07-2011, 10:24 AM   #449
Senior LCF Member

My MIL shows a complete lack of interest, which is fine with me but bad for my children. She backed way off early in our marriage because my husband told her that he would always always side with his wife even if I was wrong. Good man!! She didn't like me much from the beginnning after she gave me instructions on how to wash Mark's glasses and I asked her if she would like me to wipe his arse also. Told her he was a grown and about to be married MAN, if he didn't know how to clean his own glasses that was HER fault. Oh boy... Things just never been the same! HA!
Old 10-07-2011, 11:27 AM   #450
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyP View Post
My MIL shows a complete lack of interest, which is fine with me but bad for my children. She backed way off early in our marriage because my husband told her that he would always always side with his wife even if I was wrong. Good man!! She didn't like me much from the beginnning after she gave me instructions on how to wash Mark's glasses and I asked her if she would like me to wipe his arse also. Told her he was a grown and about to be married MAN, if he didn't know how to clean his own glasses that was HER fault. Oh boy... Things just never been the same! HA!
LMAO... Now my MIL doesn't go that far!! She is a trip! How to wipe his glasses... HUH!
Closed Thread