Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #1711
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Ooooh Calli! You're in for a real treat.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2013, 09:36 AM   #1712
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Morning, world. It's Monday, but no teaching today because the school has a teacher in-service day today. I am busy straightening the house up before my cleaning lady gets here. She can't clean if every surface is covered with clutter!

Calli, bless you for stopping by. Although I'm not currently doing hcg, it was my personal miracle. Even though I let myself put on a few pounds over Christmas, I am basically maintaining at the lowest "weight zone" of my adult life, so continue on with it--you won't be sorry! I'll be starting a P2 sometime in the near future, too!

Cheryl, I will try it without searing next time. The searing tends to send droplets of oil flying all over the kitchen, so I'd certainly be happy enough to skip it. Meanwhile, I'm still working on my leftovers. Still very delish.

I'm going this afternoon for the IPL treatment I missed on Thursday. As I mentioned, there's a story there, and once I finish de-cluttering around here, I'll come back and tell it.

Later!

My (old) HCG Journal

My NEW Journal
Old 02-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #1713
Big Yapper!

I hate splattered grease! Set yourself free, honey. Looking forward to hearing your story. Remind me what IPL treatments are.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #1714
Blabbermouth!!!

IPL stands for intermittent pulsed laser. It "burns" off freckles, age spots, cherry angiomas, red areas, etc., and reduces wrinkles. Basically, they point this little laser gun at your skin and pull the trigger, and it makes a popping noise and a bright light flashes. Later, it looks like a splotchy sunburn for a few hours.

I had bought a Groupon for 3 treatments at a day spa in south OC, kind of a long drive, but it was only $99 for three treatments, which is a GREAT deal. (Some places charge as much as $199 for ONE treatment.) This was my third of the three appointments, and I thought the place was pretty nice. It was a doctor's office for some unrelated thing-urology, maybe, and they had a sideline of med spa treatments going as well. An RN who has been trained in using the laser is who actually does the treatment.

I've been pleased. I had some broken capillaries on and around my nose that gave me kind of a red-faced look, and that's the main improvement I was after. (And it worked!)

However, you have to discontinue using Retin-A several days ahead, because it makes your skin sun-sensitive and could cause the laser to burn you. I realized as I was getting ready for bed the night before that I had forgotten to discontinue the Retin-A. SO first thing the next morning, I phoned them and asked what I should do. I thought maybe they'd say to come in and they'd treat something else, maybe my neck or something, where I hadn't used Retin-A. But they immediately said "You have two choices: forfeit the treatment or pay a $50 fee to reschedule." I was filled with momentary fury and I said "Seriously? That's it--my only two choices? Fine--I will see you on Yelp" and hung up. I immediately went on Yelp and wrote a scathing review, saying they were far more interested in profit than safety. Within five minutes, they called me back and said I could come in Monday for my last treatment. So naturally, I went back and changed the review to say that they had very responsive customer service.

And that, my friends, is the power of the Internet!
Old 02-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #1715
Big Yapper!

Wow! That was really rude of them to say that to you. I don't think I ever heard of "Yelp" but I'm so glad it got you the result you wanted. Jerks!

Would that sort of treatment work for something like lines? What I have is a genetic "crinkle" between my eyebrows, above my nose. Where you would see someone have a pinched look due to aggravation or something. Well, I have that pinched look all the time. I hate people looking at me and thinking I am annoyed about something.

For instance, when my husband was alive, he actually was told by our neighbors (or someone else) that I walked around with a scowl on my face all the time. My husband was blind! He took their word for it and decided it was a character flaw.

I don't know what Botox injections cost but maybe that would be the best route to take. Laser sounds better to me. It would be well-worth saving up the money to get rid of the crinkle.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:24 PM   #1716
Blabbermouth!!!

It's a site where consumers can review businesses and services. I often look at it before I try a new restaurant or before I go to a new doctor or something. However, you have to bear in mind that an angry person with an axe to grind (say, me...haha) might post a bad review that isn't really deserved, so I try to look at the whole picture when I read reviews. You should check it out!

I think for things like furrows, botox is probably what you'd want. I'm going to check that out one of these days, too, when I see a good groupon for it. I think it might help with my eye-crinkles.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:52 AM   #1717
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Calli
Stats: 276->225; 225->190; 190->165
WOE: hHCG, JUDDD, Paleo/Primal, IF
Start Date: August 2012
You must be looking verrrry good now....how are your legs in their healed state?

I've looked into IPL - does it hurt? I've got a few of those red veins that need zapping

Calli
Old 02-12-2013, 10:52 AM   #1718
Big Yapper!

Thanks for explaining Yelp. Now I need to investigate groupon. I know. I'm behind the times.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #1719
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey, Calli! The legs are feeling great--I never knew how much of my sense of tiredness and sort of....heaviness at the end of the day came from my leg circulation issues. That's gone now. I pretty much never feel fatigued or worn out.

The veins are completely gone. The 14 tiny incisions still show as very small red scars, but those are looking a little less noticeable every day. In the areas where the worst veins were, you can see a vague discoloration under my skin. At a glance, it almost looks like my skin is slightly dirty in those couple of spots. I have hope that this will eventually go away, too. I'm assuming it's blood under my skin that hasn't yet been carried away. However, even if no further improvements ever happen and I stay just like I am today, I would be THRILLED with the results. I'll take a little discoloration over large, bulgy, blue and purple ropes of vein down the side of my leg!

The IPL is no biggie. My dermatologist describes it as feeling like someone snapped a rubber band against your skin. It's kind of a "pop." It's not even remotely severe, merely kind of a surprise. It makes me jump on the first couple of pops, until I'm used to it.

THe nurse dialed the laser up a few notches this time, at my request. They can make it very, very gradual, or they can make it more intense. I think they are super careful with the face, as they should be.

This time, if you looked closely at my face yesterday and today, it looks slightly lumpy--a few very slight welts where she zapped veins or freckles several times in a row. Halie said she couldn't see it, but I can. Also, it brings up hidden sun damage that didn't show until they zapped it, so a few freckles kind of rise to the surface and then disappear within a few days.

I think it is well worth the money if you can find a good deal on it. It's pretty much instant improvement, once the first few days are past--as opposed to something like retinoid creams, which take several months to show improvement (but are also great!)
Old 02-12-2013, 05:14 PM   #1720
Blabbermouth!!!

So, I really want to get to get back into the habit of reporting my food intake. I do so much better when I have accountability.

Breakfast: slice of white castle pie, black coffee
Lunch : (out with Hallie) mixed green salad topped with steak slices, green tea
Snack: Swiss Miss diet hot cocoa (only 3 grams of carbs!) topped with 2 T. heavy cream
Dinner: will be steak. Probably no veggies. The salad was plentiful and that's probably enough greens for me today

If anyone decides to try the Swiss Miss--you have to get the "diet" and not the "sugar free." The sugar free has a lot more carbs, for some reason. I learned that right here on LCF in the main lobby!

I went to TJ Maxx this afternoon to get something for Hallie for v-day. But while I was there, I bought some stuff for me. I've really done pretty well at curbing my shopping impulses for the last several months, but they had spring dresses, and I couldn't resist-- bought 2. One I envision as my "Easter dress," it's floral with lots of pink and yellow and other spring colors. (Yeah...I'm not 8 years old, but I still like a new dress for Easter!)

The other is brown with cream polka dots, and sleeveless, so it'll have to wait until much warmer weather. It looks like the dress Julia Roberts wears to the fancy garden party in Pretty Woman. I'll not be wearing a gigantic floppy hat, however!

Also got a pair of hot pink cropped pants. They are my favorite kind of pants--"Hollywood" style, side zip, darts, no waistband or pockets. Although I'd been able to buy a few pairs of size 10 pants back in my very thinnest days, these were size 12. I can live with that, though!

I'm heading off for some supper and TV time. Good night, LCFs.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:26 AM   #1721
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey, world! I'm sorry I missed a couple of days. Both Wed. and Thurs. were "multiple commitment" days where I had to run from one activity to the next, and I find that the thing that gets dropped on those kinds of days is my long, leisurely internet sessions. I do glance at LCF every day, but some days I feel like I don't have time to post.

I'd really like to do better with that, and take time for at least a one-sentence check-in every single day, so I'm going to try to make that my goal.

Dave is home for a four-day weekend. So nice--he hadn't been here in 3 weeks and I was getting pretty lonely. He is all excited because he has VIP pit passes for a big NHRA hot rod race at the Pomona speedway this weekend. I will go with him on Sunday, but hopefully he'll not insist I go today and tomorrow. I have limited tolerance for loud noise.

Low carb continues to go well for me--cravings gone, appetite manageable, and my plan now is to start an hcg round along with my buddy, Cheryl, when her pellets come. As I mentioned, I tried several times right after Christmas and just could NOT get going on it. I think it was the re-awakened carb addiction that was screwing me up, so a month-ish of Atkins should have that well in hand--plus, I will be more accountable hcg-ing along with a buddy!

Happy Friday!
Old 02-15-2013, 10:30 AM   #1722
Blabbermouth!!!

P.S. One more thing: I auditioned for the soprano solos in the Chorale's next big concert--the Schubert Mass in G. I was shocked to learn at last Monday's rehearsal that I won the part. It's not a lot of singing, but some of it is VERY high and very exposed. I am completely determined not to work up a big old nervous about this. I do fine singing the Messiah stuff, and that is in front of far more people--like 600 at each of the two shows, than will be at this little concert, so if I can do that, I can certainly do this. Right?
Old 02-15-2013, 02:35 PM   #1723
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Calli
Stats: 276->225; 225->190; 190->165
WOE: hHCG, JUDDD, Paleo/Primal, IF
Start Date: August 2012
Seriously? You're right you can! All the singing last year, the (two?) Messiah performances and the other solos you've done....you will be GREAT! Your voice must be getting better and better That Schubert Mass will be a very fine showcase for you, and it will be beautiful. I'm a listener not a singer, so can only imagine how wonderful it must be to sing like you can. (Although i like to pretend, I'm grateful there's no such thing as karaoke for classical chorale and opera).

Calli
Old 02-19-2013, 09:42 AM   #1724
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Calli! Thanks SO much for the encouragement--you are a sweetheart! When you have time, I'd love to hear a bit about your life in Australia. It seems like such a wonderful place. I re-watched one of my favorite movies, Muriel's Wedding, the other day, and it got me thinking about Australia and how it's so much like the US in so many ways, yet so different in others...

I had a pretty rough weekend, diet-wise, as I always seem to do when Dave is home. I got through about half of it low-carb, and then I went off the road pretty badly.

However, I am low-carb loading today (I see no need for a 2-day load) and starting VLCD 1 tomorrow. I am ready.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:41 PM   #1725
Big Yapper!

I'm excited for you, Jessica! Will be watching your success and maybe getting a little inspired along the way. VERY exciting about the concert, too. You will be amazing.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:41 PM   #1726
Blabbermouth!!!

Today's load menu:

B: leftover George Stella lasagna (no noodles, obviously, nice and fatty)
L: steak salad with walnuts and blue cheese, lots of oil and vinegar dressing
S: sugar free Simply Lite chocolate bar
D: steak sauteed with plenty of butter and bacon drippings, couple of slabs of cheddar
S: SF diet hot chocolate with extra hwc added

May even have another snack before bed, if for no other reason than to get myself through tomorrow, if only psychologically.

Tomorrow it begins. I will have half an apple and coffee for breakfast, and some sort of beef, apple and cabbage combinations for the other two meals. That's what I eat when I VLCD. It works for me. Now and then I have chicken or shrimp. Sometimes I have lettuce. I limit my fruit to apples. They don't seem to raise my blood sugar or make me hungry.

I'm trying to psych up for feeling a little bit....bereft..for the next few days. I look forward to shopping for, cooking and eating my meals, and I always feel sort of a hole in my life when I first start on hcg. I need to think of something to fill the hole. Maybe buy a new book, some magazines, do some crossword puzzles, start a new series on Netflix? But I can do it. You can do most anything for only 23 days, right? RIGHT?

Also, there's a feeling of emptiness. It's not hunger, exactly--just that you're so used to fullness that it feels odd for it not to be there. Ultimately, it starts to feel good, but it takes some getting used to.

I want to be by the book on this--nothing loosey goosey. I guess I should say, by MY book. I do more protein, no wheat. Other than that, pretty much protocol.

Now, onward to my music stuff. But I'll make a new post for that.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #1727
Blabbermouth!!!

Now about the Schubert, I'm just going to spill my guts, here. I attached a microphone to my tape recorder and worked on my solos. As always, I was shocked that my singing isn't as pretty in the microphone as it is in my head. There is a significant difference between the way our voices sound echoing around inside our own heads and the way they sound to others. I learned that during my years of singing lessons (my teacher recorded every lesson and insisted that I sing along with the tapes during the week to practice), and I have to relearn it frequently. To sing beautifully, you have to figure out the things you're doing that sound ok in your head, but bad outside your head. It's hard.

Anyway, the easy parts of the solos that are comfortably in my range sound fine. I need to clean up a few sloppy things and fix a few vowels, but still ok.

However, the super high solo that is at the very end of the thing sounded absolutely dreadful. No exaggeration--it really did. The note that the final solo hovers on is high A natural, and it's a bridge/transition note for my voice, a place I can touch on briefly with relative success, but have a hard time sustaining. And this solo lands on it and stays there for a LONG time, twice.

It sounded strained, pinched, choked and a fraction of a step flat. I spent two hours recording myself over and over, tweaking this and that, trying to fix it. Of course, the harder I pushed, the worse it sounded. I started to panic about the concert. I told myself "hey, my director thinks I can do it; after all, he chose me." But the honest fact of the matter is that I'm the only true first soprano we have. Of the dozen firsts in our group, at least ten should be singing second or alto. He really had no choice but me.

So finally, I did some stretching, deep breathing, closed my eyes and sat down and rested, and tried to caress it out rather than bust it out under force. That helped quite a bit. I don't know if I can get relaxed like that while standing on a stage, though. Also, I figured out that it's putting the consonants on that's really tripping me up. If I just sing vowels, it flows right out. As soon as I add the consonants back in, it trips me up. If you think of the voice as like, say, your hair dryer running, you can get an idea of this. There's this continual, even flow of air coming out, but if you put your hand over the end of the hair dryer for a second, the air completely stops. That's what happens to your voice.

It's easy to manage that in a comfortable range. The air stops flowing for a split second when you form a full stop consonant, like "b" or "d," but you quickly start the air flow right back up after you form the consonant, and there's no noticeable lapse in sound. But on a very very high or low note, you can't manage it smoothly. The sound stops, and then it starts again with a bit of a catch that sounds really bad.

So I have decided to just drop the initial consonant on the words that come on that A natural. The first place is the "nyoose" of "agnus dei." Then there's the "d" of "Dei." I'm just going to sing "ah-oose eh--ee." (This is Lamb of God in Latin.) Then I have to sing that A on "Dona nobis [pacem]" ("Give us [peace].") So I'm going to sing "Oh-ah Nobis." I can get the N on Nobis out, for some reason, but not on Dona. After that, the phrase repeats on some lower notes, so if they can't understand what I was saying, they'll get it then. I taped it this way several times, and my tone and pitch were much, MUCH better, and honestly, it's so high that you can't really tell I'm not singing the consonants.

I could still freak out about this, but what i'm going to try to do to manage my anxiety is practice my new technique--caressing the high note gently while eliminating the consonants, for several hours each day until Sunday, taping my practices. (I bought a whole pack of fresh cassette tapes.) Singing is like a golf swing--muscle memory. Do it enough times and you don't have to think about it. And if I can prove to myself on tape that it sounds acceptable, hopefully, I'll come to believe it's possible to do it successfully.

(For anyone who actually read all of this, I apologize, haha. I just had to pound it out in writing to get it straight in my own head.)

Last edited by verbqueen; 02-19-2013 at 07:59 PM..
Old 02-20-2013, 07:49 AM   #1728
Blabbermouth!!!

So, here I go--off on another hcg adventure. I had to get up early today because I'm teaching second grade music (had to reschedule because of Monday holiday.) My first thought when I woke up was BACON! Then I remembered. Haha. I just had my breakfast of pellets, followed twenty minutes later by half an apple and some coffee. (I am drinking my coffee through a straw because I'm bleaching my teeth and they recommend not letting them have contact with coffee and tea during the process. VERY odd way to drink coffee.)

After that, I'm running over to the hair salon to get a bang trim. I'm not due for a haircut and dye job for two more weeks, but I literally look like a sheepdog, and come Sunday, I don't need the anxiety of having hair over my eyes to go with the anxiety about the singing.

While I'm out, I'll probably stop by the grocery for a few things. I have plenty of apples and beef, but I could use a bag of shredded cabbage and I also like to use fat free sour cream when I'm hcg-ing. I've found one brand that only has 10 calories in 2 tablespoons. I use it on my P2 chili and sometimes will make kind of a stroganoff dish with ground beef, beef stock flavoring and ff sour cream. Also will get some ff chicken broth, also for cooking.

That;s about it for me. I'm going to come back later and finish recording exactly what I ate. Also going to change my stats to reflect the fact that I'm hcging. Won't include weight, though--not going to weigh just yet.

Back later!
Old 02-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #1729
Blabbermouth!!!

So, today:

B: half apple
L: ground beef, pickle
D: sirloin, other half of apple

Feeling fine. Not really that hungry, although I was starving when I ate dinner at 5.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:46 PM   #1730
Big Yapper!

I read it all, baby! And I understand so much better what your thought processes are. I thank you for going into such detail and I wish you could post a youtube video of you singing this song (with and without the consonants) so we could hear and see if there really is an audible difference (or if it's your sensitive ears that we're talking about.)

What ever became of you and Debby Green? Remember her? Ballet and concerts? She was right up your alley. I have her as a friend on Facebook so if you want to get back in touch with her, let me know and I'll ask her to contact you. She could help you so much, Jessica. I remember that she offered to help you work things out in the past. Want me to?

BACON. And laughing about coffee through a straw and the whole teeth bleaching thing. I need to do that, too. I wonder how white my teeth would be if I just gave up coffee altogether. I stopped smoking, so coffee is my only teeth-nemesis.

Sheepdog! I cut my own bangs. For better or worse.

Wish I was on this hhcg journey with you, Jessica. Sorry for "bailing" on you. Put me to shame, woman! Make me wish I had stayed the course. Kick some serious P2 Butt!!!! Wooohoooooooooo!

Night, sweetie. Fill those hours with whatever you find entertaining. A puzzle, a Netflix series, whatever. Go swimming in your pool or spend some time every night in your jacuzzi. (I think you have one of those, too.) Spend some extra time loving up on your cats. They'll thank you for it.

Sweet dreams. I'm going to try and pass out now. Have a big day "today". So much to do and so little time to do it in. Wish me luck! You rock!
Old 02-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #1731
Blabbermouth!!!

Thanks for dropping in, Cheryl!! And you deserve some kind of medal for reading all of that. On the singing, I'm just going to "woodshed" it until Sunday--practice and practice and practice and practice. That has to increase the odds of it coming out ok on Sunday. And beyond that, I'm just going to have to let these anxieties go. If they wanted a professional singer, they could've hired one, right?

I slept well, but woke up too early (I had stayed up late reading and intended to sleep in to make up for it.) Not hungry, feel good. I caught myself wondering, "Was I REALLY not hungry those other times I did hcg, or did I just think I wasn't hungry because I was so excited about losing weight?" But ya know what, I think I really wasn't hungry. Amazing.

Just had my apple half and my coffee through a straw, and now off to do errands.

Day 2 has begun!

Last edited by verbqueen; 02-21-2013 at 09:16 AM..
Old 02-21-2013, 11:00 AM   #1732
Big Yapper!

You go, girl!
Old 02-21-2013, 02:18 PM   #1733
Blabbermouth!!!

Whew--bit of a stressful day today. I went to the med spa for my hand and arm IPL treatment. My next step was to go to Hallie's apartment and pick up Maurice. She is going on a ski weekend and he's staying with me. My appointment ran long and I didn't get out until 11:30. And when I got to Hallie's place, Maurice was inside the lining of her box springs and would NOT come out. I finally had to tear a bigger hole in the muslin lining under the springs and drag him out, earning myself a scratch on the forehead for my troubles. It took me an hour to catch him and get him into his carrier. I still needed to color my roots and then wash and dry my hair before leaving for my long, long choir afternoon and evening. (I'm in the process of that right now--eating a quick lunch of, you guessed it, beef and a half an apple.)

Still feeling great, and not hungry. Back tonight!
Old 02-21-2013, 02:26 PM   #1734
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: bacon bit
Stats: 201/137.2/135 5'2"/33 yrs
WOE: Moving up the Induction ladder
Start Date: May 2011
Sounds like you're doing great, Jess!
Old 02-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #1735
Big Yapper!

I'm sorry, but that's pretty funny! I can just see you trying to be calm and patient and nice and ripping at the fabric while trying to just get a piece of him. Might have been easier to just take the whole box spring with you and let him come out when he got hungry. LMAO!

Very busy day for you so I really shouldn't be amused. I hope you can have a very relaxing night at home and just chill out. A glass of wine might be in order (The Omaha Weight Loss plan allows for 100 calories of wine per day. Not to tempt you, but I think you earned one glass tonight.)
Old 02-21-2013, 10:03 PM   #1736
Blabbermouth!!!

Heidi!!!! So, so glad to see you. The avatar is just beautiful!

And Cheryl, yes--it was kind of comical. If I hadn't been so mad at him, I'd have been laughing!
Old 02-22-2013, 09:31 PM   #1737
Blabbermouth!!!

Greetings from the tail end of Day 3. I never got in to change my details today, but I'm happy to be progressing to day four tomorrow. That's over the hump and on the downhill side of a week!

I am feeling very, very good. Energetic, filled with a sense of purpose, not feeling at all deprived--at last not yet. And no--not hungry, still!

Now why couldn't I have had this easy a time the half a dozen times I tried to get started right after Christmas? Oh the mysteries of the human body--and mind.

I had my dress rehearsal for the Schubert concert earlier this evening. I felt like it went well except one big thing--my voice cracked on the first high A And I know it was because, despite all my practice with minimal consonants, when I was under the gun and nervous and singing with a full orchestra and all that, my intentions went out the window and I sang on autopilot! However, now that I've been in the venue and stood on the stage and sung with the orchestra, I feel more comfortable about it. I think it'll be ok. Surely, after having my voice crack like that tonight, I will remember my carefully practiced pronunciation.

However, the other problem was that I practiced too much today and was kind of hoarse by the time I got to the rehearsal. So tomorrow--no singing, no worrying. I've got this. I've prepared as well as I can, I know what to do. Now I just need to rest my voice for Sunday.

Food today was:

B: half an apple
L: (at book club) salad made with albacore tuna, shredded lettuce, green peas and almonds. I picked out a few chunks of tuna, ate a few of the veggies. I'm sure it was fine. Not gonna worry about it. I did NOT eat rolls, , mini-eclairs, chips and dips,etc. So feeling good about it.)
D: other half of apple, sirloin chunks

I feel thinner and flatter-bellied already. Hhcg is a wonderful thing!

Last edited by verbqueen; 02-22-2013 at 09:33 PM..
Old 02-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #1738
Big Yapper!

Yes! Rest that voice. Maybe silently practice in your head. I'll bet that will help, even though you sing nothing. And I'm sure that your experience with that crack will ingrain your plan in your mind and you'll be a songbird on Sunday. "Singing with the orchestra." Look at you!

Sounds like you're in the swing of P2!! Yea you!!! Hope when you get on the scale that your eyes bug out of your head with elation.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:11 AM   #1739
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning, world! Day 4 is here. I feel good, and I feel thinner!

Cheryl, my plan is a nice tv and reading day. With Hallie and Dave both out of pocket, I'll have no reason to do any talking, so i should be a nice rest for the vocal cords.

Today's menu (subject to change, of course.)

B: half an apple
L: P2 chili with ff sour cream
D: sirloin cubes and the rest of the apple
Old 02-23-2013, 01:07 PM   #1740
Blabbermouth!!!

Hooboy, big drama here! Maurice (my grandcat) just went for an accidental swim in my big jacuzzi tub. After splashing and floundering for a few minutes, he took off down the hall and went under Hallie's bed. I'm wondering if I will see him again this weekend...
Closed Thread