Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 05:32 AM   #1
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Livywilltim-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 9,220
Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Livywilltim-mom's Fight

Wonderful Wednesday to all!! A quick background of me and then I am headed out to VBS with my kiddos.

I am a Wife of Russ, Mom to 3 great kiddos, work 2 jobs and keeper of one home with a dog and cat Things can get crazy and more importantly, I am ALWAYS putting myself last

I have recently had a terrible health scare and it has sent me back here, to the program I know works (because in 2007 I lost 35 pounds in 5 months and felt wonderful) and to the great support, encouragement and friendships I have made here.

I started back yesterday and am down 4 pounds I know it is just water weight so far, but I am still owning it

I will come back after my busy morning to enter yesterday's menu.

If you stop by, please post so I can get to know you and perhaps offer you some encouragement as well.

Peace
__________________
: Jaimie :

Peace Mimi, we miss you

Last edited by Livywilltim-mom; 06-29-2011 at 05:33 AM..
Livywilltim-mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 10:56 AM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livywilltim-mom View Post
Wonderful Wednesday to all!! A quick background of me and then I am headed out to VBS with my kiddos.

I am a Wife of Russ, Mom to 3 great kiddos, work 2 jobs and keeper of one home with a dog and cat Things can get crazy and more importantly, I am ALWAYS putting myself last

I have recently had a terrible health scare and it has sent me back here, to the program I know works (because in 2007 I lost 35 pounds in 5 months and felt wonderful) and to the great support, encouragement and friendships I have made here.

I started back yesterday and am down 4 pounds I know it is just water weight so far, but I am still owning it

I will come back after my busy morning to enter yesterday's menu.

If you stop by, please post so I can get to know you and perhaps offer you some encouragement as well.

Peace
Hello and back to my beautiful friend

what was this health scare? .. .. I have never stopped praying for you and your family... Beth's either.. she doesn't come on often.. but I see her on facebook and know all is well..calms me to know when everyone is ok and doing well ....

I wish you the best sister.. and we can do this.. .. I am always here for you!!!
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:38 AM   #3
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Livywilltim-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 9,220
Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Thanks Lisa, you have always been in my thoughts and prayers as well. I should open a Facebook account...it seems to be where everyone meets up.

Well, it's a little too late for Tuesday's food, and I really didn't have much of anything yesterday except for some unsweetened iced tea with lemon and my seltzer during the day and some hamburger patties in the evening. I know the daytime eating should have been more, but I wasn't hungry and so very busy. I will do better.

I have PT for my neck early this morning, then pick up the kiddos for VBS. I will write out my food and times today and post it later.

Peace
Livywilltim-mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:52 AM   #4
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Livywilltim-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 9,220
Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Forgot to add in my post that I am down to 194 this morning
Livywilltim-mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:02 AM   #5
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livywilltim-mom View Post
Forgot to add in my post that I am down to 194 this morning
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:53 AM   #6
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Livywilltim-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 9,220
Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Wow, where has this morning and early afternoon gone? So far for today:

Seltzer water, 0
Unsweetened iced tea, with extra ice, 0
1 and 1/2 burger patties with lettuce and 1 slice of tomato, 2 (probably not even 2)

Have to run and do some sorting for our yard sale and make a dinner plan. DS1 has an All-Star baseball game at 8pm tonight, so we can fit in family dinner before he and DH leave. I don't usually miss a game unless I am working, but I really need to get stuff around here weeded out!!

Peace
Livywilltim-mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:09 AM   #7
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livywilltim-mom View Post
Wow, where has this morning and early afternoon gone? So far for today:

Seltzer water, 0
Unsweetened iced tea, with extra ice, 0
1 and 1/2 burger patties with lettuce and 1 slice of tomato, 2 (probably not even 2)

Have to run and do some sorting for our yard sale and make a dinner plan. DS1 has an All-Star baseball game at 8pm tonight, so we can fit in family dinner before he and DH leave. I don't usually miss a game unless I am working, but I really need to get stuff around here weeded out!!

Peace
Good luck to your all star
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:28 PM   #8
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: WA State
Posts: 9,580
Gallery: NewYorkGiants32
Hi Jaimie! I found your new journal.

I am also curious on your health scare.

Well, I am here to support you in whichever way I can, hang in there, I know you can do it!
NewYorkGiants32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:57 AM   #9
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Livywilltim-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 9,220
Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Hi Lisa and Jennifer

I am down to 192 this morning! Why, oh why do I ever go back to carbs?? I am a nutcase!! With an 8 pound loss in 4/5 days, it's clear that low carb is best for me and my body. Note to self...keep on the program

Do you guys have fun 4th of July plans? We are just hanging out with a few low-key cookouts tomorrow...no big things. I'd love to hear what you have going on.

I am off to the main lobby to read some inspiration...it's been way too long since I have read anything there. Even though I returned to posting on Tuesday, I still haven't gone there. I am filled with regret that I got all the way back up to 200, so I guess shame kept me away.

I will check on you both later,

Hugs
Livywilltim-mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:49 PM   #10
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Right around the corner from Lisa Monet'
Posts: 11,865
Gallery: dusk
Stats: 345.7/308.4/150 ----> Female: 5'8" (-37.3)
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: All my life!
howdy doody Jamie Patootie!

dusk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:39 AM   #11
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Livywilltim-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 9,220
Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Hey D, so nice to see you here What's up toots??

What's up with me is I am down to 191 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoooooooooo

Heading to church, BBL
Livywilltim-mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:00 AM   #12
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livywilltim-mom View Post
Hey D, so nice to see you here What's up toots??

What's up with me is I am down to 191 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoooooooooo

Heading to church, BBL
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:15 PM   #13
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: WA State
Posts: 9,580
Gallery: NewYorkGiants32
Good job Jaimie! You will be in the 180's before you know it....keep it up. you know this works.
NewYorkGiants32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:54 AM   #14
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Livywilltim-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 9,220
Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Terrific Tuesday

Well, I knew the inevitable "stall" has come upon me! I know it's not a REAL stall, just my body catching up after losing 9 pounds last week. That is 36 sticks of butter!!
Wahoooooooooooo

Going around to visit, BBL
Livywilltim-mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:16 AM   #15
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livywilltim-mom View Post
Terrific Tuesday

Well, I knew the inevitable "stall" has come upon me! I know it's not a REAL stall, just my body catching up after losing 9 pounds last week. That is 36 sticks of butter!!
Wahoooooooooooo

Going around to visit, BBL
9 pounds the first week... AWESOME !!!
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:59 PM   #16
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: WA State
Posts: 9,580
Gallery: NewYorkGiants32
9 pounds in a week?!?!?!?! That's awesome!! The stall is no big deal, will break in a day or two. Keep it up!!
NewYorkGiants32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:16 AM   #17
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Livywilltim-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 9,220
Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Thanks for your encouragement ladies Yup, back down to 191 again...just a momentary jump up. I remember in 2007 when I lost well and felt great that I lost in a zig-zag type of pattern. Down a bit then bounce around the number for a few days, then down again. I know age and time make it harder, but I will, hopefully, keep a good prospective about it.

Going around to visit your journals, BBL
Livywilltim-mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:18 AM   #18
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Livywilltim-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 9,220
Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Happy Fat Burnin' Friday
Livywilltim-mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:34 AM   #19
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Livywilltim-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 9,220
Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Dear Precious Oldest Son,

I can't believe it's been 14 years this morning that we have been blessed by you in every way, everyday. Happy Birthday W

You have become the young man God has intended. You are loving, kind, earnest, generous of mind and soul, reliable, joy-filled and Daddy and I are proud of you each moment. Sometimes situations are difficult, but without those difficulties, the sweet times wouldn't feel great.

It has been our deepest commitment to help you grow and change over these past 14 years, and I am just greedy enough to want 114 more!!

Much love and admiration,

Mom
Livywilltim-mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:43 AM   #20
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livywilltim-mom View Post
Dear Precious Oldest Son,

I can't believe it's been 14 years this morning that we have been blessed by you in every way, everyday. Happy Birthday W

You have become the young man God has intended. You are loving, kind, earnest, generous of mind and soul, reliable, joy-filled and Daddy and I are proud of you each moment. Sometimes situations are difficult, but without those difficulties, the sweet times wouldn't feel great.

It has been our deepest commitment to help you grow and change over these past 14 years, and I am just greedy enough to want 114 more!!

Much love and admiration,

Mom
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:29 AM   #21
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Star73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Arkansas (Hypothyroidism, Gluten-free)
Posts: 6,703
Gallery: Star73
Stats: 238/220/140
WOE: LC
Start Date: 10/01/2012
Hey Jaimie! Thought I would drop by your journal! Happy Bday to your son! My daughter will be 14 this September. Where does the time go? Hope you have a great Sunday
Star73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:18 AM   #22
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Livywilltim-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 9,220
Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Wonderful Wednesday!!

Just a quick drop by, hope to BBL.

Hugs
Livywilltim-mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:35 AM   #23
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Star73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Arkansas (Hypothyroidism, Gluten-free)
Posts: 6,703
Gallery: Star73
Stats: 238/220/140
WOE: LC
Start Date: 10/01/2012
Have a great day Jaimie
Star73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:59 AM   #24
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Livywilltim-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 9,220
Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star73 View Post
Hey Jaimie! Thought I would drop by your journal! Happy Bday to your son! My daughter will be 14 this September. Where does the time go? Hope you have a great Sunday
Hi Star...I know, how can they be getting so grown up?? My oldest will be 17 in September and the "baby" will be 10 later this month!!

Yesterday was DH's birthday...he's 29, again
Livywilltim-mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #25
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livywilltim-mom View Post
Hi Star...I know, how can they be getting so grown up?? My oldest will be 17 in September and the "baby" will be 10 later this month!!

Yesterday was DH's birthday...he's 29, again
ladies.. I have 2 who will be 21.. oct and Dec.. my baby will be 13 in Dec,,,.. I am old..
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:36 AM   #26
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Livywilltim-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 9,220
Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Hey Old Lady...Oops, I mean Lisa LOL, when in Dec are the birthdays? Mine is on the 6th. I will be 46, I mean 29, just like Russ
Livywilltim-mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:43 PM   #27
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livywilltim-mom View Post
Hey Old Lady...Oops, I mean Lisa LOL, when in Dec are the birthdays? Mine is on the 6th. I will be 46, I mean 29, just like Russ
.. at the 29...:P

wow.. your older then I am.. I did NOT think that at all!!!! Turned 43 in May.. ..

Korbey Dec. 3rd and Kayden the 29th
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:45 AM   #28
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Livywilltim-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 9,220
Gallery: Livywilltim-mom
Stats: 208/Jan 14/183/110
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 9, 2014
Good Morning Lovely Lady

I just maybe the oldest of the group

I am getting a little frustrated at this 190s crap!! For goodness sake...180s come my way!

I am not going to let it discourage me...onward and downward!

Last edited by Livywilltim-mom; 07-14-2011 at 06:47 AM..
Livywilltim-mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:52 AM   #29
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livywilltim-mom View Post
Good Morning Lovely Lady

I just maybe the oldest of the group

I am getting a little frustrated at this 190s crap!! For goodness sake...180s come my way!

I am not going to let it discourage me...onward and downward!
we are only as old as we feel... and some days I am 80...

great attitude girly!!
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:14 AM   #30
Way too much time on my hands!
 
monet0329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: *Indiana*
Posts: 17,793
Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by monet0329 View Post
we are only as old as we feel... and some days I am 80...

great attitude girly!!
.. hope your weekends a good one !!!
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:22 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.