Old 01-10-2013, 03:41 PM   #391
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Izzysdream
Stats: 219/142/145 (5'7") age 56
WOE: HCG vlcd 1 April 2, 2014
Start Date: April 1, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasMommy View Post
I haven't been here to update for a while! My phone was broken for a few days, but I got a replacement yesterday. My university courses have began, and I am going to be really busy this semester - I can already tell! I won't be able to get on here and post as much. I will have my head buried in books and be writing many papers for the next 4 months.

Yesterday, the exercise bike I had ordered came in. I will try and put it together this evening. I am really looking forward to putting exercise back in my life. I hope using the bike is something I enjoy and can stick to. Maybe I can read my book assignments while peddaling away LOL.

I have been on plan for the most part. It still isn't great and I am not losing weight. In fact, I am still several pounds heavier than I was in October when I "recommitted". I can't say recommit without the quotation marks, because I really have yet to commit to eating low carb. I truly hope I can.
You can Cass! And reading on the bike is a great idea!!! Love ya!
Izzysdream is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2013, 09:07 AM   #392
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TexasMommy
Stats: 231.5restart/227.5/165 5'9", Female
WOE: Back to Basics
Start Date: Restart 10/1/12
Thanks Denise!

I was able to put the exercise bike together Friday, and I have been using it most evenings. I am able to read while using it which is awesome.

School is overwhelming me. I hope I can get through the semester with good grades. To add to the school stress, about 10 days ago my boss told me that there was a position opening up in our Service Support Center in Salt Lake City that our VP had mentioned to others that I would be a good candidate for; I was encouraged to apply, and I did. I had an over the phone interview immediately after applying. I received an email yesterday that they are still in the decision making process and would let me know soon. My Mom cried when I told her about it, and I know it would be really hard for her not to have her grandkids close if I did by chance get the job.

I am happy to say that I am eating on plan. I believe I am in ketosis which surely helps. Well, got to get back at it.

My Journal
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ng-my-way.html
TexasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:43 PM   #393
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Thanks Denise!

I was able to put the exercise bike together Friday, and I have been using it most evenings. I am able to read while using it which is awesome.

School is overwhelming me. I hope I can get through the semester with good grades. To add to the school stress, about 10 days ago my boss told me that there was a position opening up in our Service Support Center in Salt Lake City that our VP had mentioned to others that I would be a good candidate for; I was encouraged to apply, and I did. I had an over the phone interview immediately after applying. I received an email yesterday that they are still in the decision making process and would let me know soon. My Mom cried when I told her about it, and I know it would be really hard for her not to have her grandkids close if I did by chance get the job.

I am happy to say that I am eating on plan. I believe I am in ketosis which surely helps. Well, got to get back at it.
Positive things coming your way. You are going to go far girl!!!
Old 01-25-2013, 10:13 AM   #394
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TexasMommy
Stats: 231.5restart/227.5/165 5'9", Female
WOE: Back to Basics
Start Date: Restart 10/1/12
I'm still here, chugging along. I dropped my Medieval Lit class. The reading load was too heavy. I printed huge stacks of reading material and just couldn't get through it. My other three classes are going great.

I have also been eating on plan. I haven't binged in a good while! I feel like I am on track finally, and I hope my weight drops some. I still don't think I have lost very much, if any. Now that I feel like I am safe and on plan for the long haul, I will watch my calories more.

I still haven't heard anything about the position I applied for. The last thing I heard was that they were still in the decision making process. I don't think a move right now would be best for me anyways. I want to finish school first, but if the money was there, I would consider it.

The guy I broke up with Jan 2 is still bothering me. I did agree to be friends, but he is now sending wierd text messages and I just want to end that chapter. I'm going to have to remove him from my FB and end all contact I guess.

I better get back to work. I have to work on a claim letter for one of my classes as well. Yikes!
TexasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:55 PM   #395
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I'm still here, chugging along. I dropped my Medieval Lit class. The reading load was too heavy. I printed huge stacks of reading material and just couldn't get through it. My other three classes are going great.

I have also been eating on plan. I haven't binged in a good while! I feel like I am on track finally, and I hope my weight drops some. I still don't think I have lost very much, if any. Now that I feel like I am safe and on plan for the long haul, I will watch my calories more.

I still haven't heard anything about the position I applied for. The last thing I heard was that they were still in the decision making process. I don't think a move right now would be best for me anyways. I want to finish school first, but if the money was there, I would consider it.

The guy I broke up with Jan 2 is still bothering me. I did agree to be friends, but he is now sending wierd text messages and I just want to end that chapter. I'm going to have to remove him from my FB and end all contact I guess.

I better get back to work. I have to work on a claim letter for one of my classes as well. Yikes!
Wow, I admire all you do girl! Yes, rid that man! I browsed at some personals today....hohum
My hormones are blessing me this week (without the red stuff for the first time - guess the ablation has finally taken effect) and I'm just so appreciative of my friendships, especially here where I can be messy self.
Love you!!!
Old 01-26-2013, 03:59 AM   #396
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Hey hun, Salt Lake City is beautiful, but one thing to consider is the support you have with your mom and stuff there with 2 kids, it is tough in a strange place with no family near by! Keep that in mind, I moved to San Diego after college and I loved it, I didnt have kids then, and I was still missing the family!

Sounds like you are doing well, still beautiful as ever!!!! Good job on school!!!
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:06 PM   #397
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
Hey hun, Salt Lake City is beautiful, but one thing to consider is the support you have with your mom and stuff there with 2 kids, it is tough in a strange place with no family near by! Keep that in mind, I moved to San Diego after college and I loved it, I didnt have kids then, and I was still missing the family!

Sounds like you are doing well, still beautiful as ever!!!! Good job on school!!!
Yea, I'd want to be near your mom and dad! Can I move there?