Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 04:50 PM   #181
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,219
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Hey Deb! LOVE your backyard..wow!! I know where the party is at every weekend!! What a way to relax...enjoy!!

friends of Deb!
shari is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 05:16 AM   #182
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hey Deb! LOVE your backyard..wow!! I know where the party is at every weekend!! What a way to relax...enjoy!!

friends of Deb!
SHARI!!! good to see you back my friend!! Glad you enjoyed your cruise and no pictures?? WAAAAA...... You are also welcome anytime!.. I even had my coffee on my upper deck this morning, just taking in the scenery... it was gorgeous and not hot yet...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 06-01-2011, 06:26 AM   #183
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb
lorettahd is offline  
Old 06-01-2011, 06:28 AM   #184
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
GOOD Morning Loretta!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 06-01-2011, 06:31 AM   #185
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,219
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Good morning Deb! Hope you have a wonderful day.
shari is offline  
Old 06-01-2011, 06:32 AM   #186
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Deb! Hope you have a wonderful day.
So far so good!! right back atcha!!...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 06-01-2011, 08:27 AM   #187
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Hi Deb and Friends. I hope you all are having a wonderful day. Stay easy, breezy, and beautiful... like a cover girl . I'm so corny! .

Bye!!!
Meek75 is offline  
Old 06-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #188
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
Hi Deb and Friends. I hope you all are having a wonderful day. Stay easy, breezy, and beautiful... like a cover girl . I'm so corny! .

Bye!!!
AWEEE MEEK! always good to have you here... you silly girl!.. hope you are having a real easy day!! Doing the down day today?... I sorta am.. but I don't want to call it anything.. just a down day... Eating Low Carb of course!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 06-01-2011, 12:10 PM   #189
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
AWEEE MEEK! always good to have you here... you silly girl!.. hope you are having a real easy day!! Doing the down day today?... I sorta am.. but I don't want to call it anything.. just a down day... Eating Low Carb of course!
I'm back on P2 . Let's see how long this last... Pray for me!!

I have to be honest, I was having a ball eating LC... had major calories and losing daily. WOW! I need to lose a little faster, as I want to hit the 180s this month!

Again, pray for me!!!


Last edited by Meek75; 06-01-2011 at 12:11 PM..
Meek75 is offline  
Old 06-01-2011, 12:20 PM   #190
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
I'm back on P2 . Let's see how long this last... Pray for me!!

I have to be honest, I was having a ball eating LC... had major calories and losing daily. WOW! I need to lose a little faster, as I want to hit the 180s this month!

Again, pray for me!!!

YOU GOT IT!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 06-01-2011, 12:33 PM   #191
Major LCF Poster!
 
Firm Hottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,830
Gallery: Firm Hottie
Stats: Too big/-15/Just right
WOE: Lower carb & weight training
Hey Deb & friends!

I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend. I sure did. We spent most of the weekend at our subdivision pool, swimming and sunning ourselves. I lost enough weight on my diet and doing my CLX rotation that I needed to ditch my old bathing suit and start wearing a smaller one!

I ended my diet cycle on Sunday, right in time to eat like a king on Memorial Day. The bacon, eggs and coffee with HWC that I had for brunch and the 2 lettuce-wrapped cheeseburgers and roasted green bean "fries" that I had for dinner were to die for yummy! I'm going to hate it when my two-week diet break is over.
Firm Hottie is offline  
Old 06-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #192
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Hottie View Post
Hey Deb & friends!

I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend. I sure did. We spent most of the weekend at our subdivision pool, swimming and sunning ourselves. I lost enough weight on my diet and doing my CLX rotation that I needed to ditch my old bathing suit and start wearing a smaller one!

I ended my diet cycle on Sunday, right in time to eat like a king on Memorial Day. The bacon, eggs and coffee with HWC that I had for brunch and the 2 lettuce-wrapped cheeseburgers and roasted green bean "fries" that I had for dinner were to die for yummy! I'm going to hate it when my two-week diet break is over.
FANTASTIC LAURA!!! yeah for your new bathing suit and doing so well!!! AND eating like a queen!! girl you are on FIRE!!... so happy for you!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 06-02-2011, 05:15 AM   #193
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Good morning all... well my down day wasn't so down by nightfall... grrr.... I swear I just have to remember how it felt long ago to be at my goal, so I can recapture that desire to be there again... this is not easy..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 06-02-2011, 05:46 AM   #194
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Good morning all... well my down day wasn't so down by nightfall... grrr.... I swear I just have to remember how it felt long ago to be at my goal, so I can recapture that desire to be there again... this is not easy..

Morning Deb, I tell myself the same thing everyday, we will get there.
lorettahd is offline  
Old 06-02-2011, 06:57 AM   #195
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,219
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Good morning all... well my down day wasn't so down by nightfall... grrr.... I swear I just have to remember how it felt long ago to be at my goal, so I can recapture that desire to be there again... this is not easy..
It is definitely not easy..just take it one day at a time..you'll get there.
shari is offline  
Old 06-02-2011, 07:11 AM   #196
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Carolina gal livin in South Jersey
Posts: 3,484
Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
It's not easy but as long as it's possible that's all that matters! You have done so well before and will continue to do so! Proud of your success!
obraxton is offline  
Old 06-02-2011, 08:09 AM   #197
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
[/B]
Morning Deb, I tell myself the same thing everyday, we will get there.
I am glad to hear I am not alone in this kind of thinking.. thanks Loretta!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
It is definitely not easy..just take it one day at a time..you'll get there.
I am grateful for all of you wonderful ladies who come by to pick me back up! thank you so much! I KNOW you all understand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by obraxton View Post
It's not easy but as long as it's possible that's all that matters! You have done so well before and will continue to do so! Proud of your success!
I really need to be proud of what I have done so far, and not focus so much on negative thoughts... it has been so many years.. and I know all of you can relate to the struggles... so I love you all for your support and just listening to me babble on at times... WE CAN DO THIS! you are so right...
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 06-02-2011, 11:45 AM   #198
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Good morning all... well my down day wasn't so down by nightfall... grrr.... I swear I just have to remember how it felt long ago to be at my goal, so I can recapture that desire to be there again... this is not easy..
Hi Deb. Your right, it's not easy, but it's possible. Keep going. I'm rooting for you!
Meek75 is offline  
Old 06-02-2011, 12:03 PM   #199
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
Hi Deb. Your right, it's not easy, but it's possible. Keep going. I'm rooting for you!
Thank you Meek! Don't we all know it!! IT AINT EASY!... and my kid who is skinny just doesn't understand the fuss..... lucky girl..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 06-02-2011, 01:09 PM   #200
Major LCF Poster!
 
Firm Hottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,830
Gallery: Firm Hottie
Stats: Too big/-15/Just right
WOE: Lower carb & weight training
Hey Deb & friends!

Hope y'all are doing well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
FANTASTIC LAURA!!! yeah for your new bathing suit and doing so well!!! AND eating like a queen!! girl you are on FIRE!!... so happy for you!!
Thanks, hon. I've got a week and half left of eating like a queen before I go back to eating like a pauper! O'well, it won't last forever, and will definitely be worth the struggle.
Firm Hottie is offline  
Old 06-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #201
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Hottie View Post
Hey Deb & friends!

Hope y'all are doing well.



Thanks, hon. I've got a week and half left of eating like a queen before I go back to eating like a pauper! O'well, it won't last forever, and will definitely be worth the struggle.
Yes, it will
Meek75 is offline  
Old 06-03-2011, 05:25 AM   #202
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Morning all... nothing really to report today.. tomorrow is weigh in, and whatever it is, it is.. I am not worried, I am kind of ho hum about it... No stress anyway..

Soooooooo outside watering my garden this morning and realized I really want to wear a bathing suit to swim in... not the tent I wear now... I just needed that mental picture to get me into a better mood today..


My daughter and her cousin are off to Vegas today for the weekend, they are only 22 so I hope they are careful!!... I gave my mommy speech and all that so they should have a blast... I remember my first trip there too... way too much fun..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 06-03-2011, 06:18 AM   #203
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Deb!!!
Meek75 is offline  
Old 06-03-2011, 06:31 AM   #204
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,219
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning all... nothing really to report today.. tomorrow is weigh in, and whatever it is, it is.. I am not worried, I am kind of ho hum about it... No stress anyway..

Soooooooo outside watering my garden this morning and realized I really want to wear a bathing suit to swim in... not the tent I wear now... I just needed that mental picture to get me into a better mood today..


My daughter and her cousin are off to Vegas today for the weekend, they are only 22 so I hope they are careful!!... I gave my mommy speech and all that so they should have a blast... I remember my first trip there too... way too much fun..
Like your attitude! Hope your daughter have a safe and fun vacation.
shari is offline  
Old 06-03-2011, 06:49 AM   #205
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
Deb!!!
HI MEEK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Like your attitude! Hope your daughter have a safe and fun vacation.
Thanks Shari, you would think after all the years I have been on earth, I would know better by now... GOOD THOUGHTS LEAD TO GOOD THINGS!!

I also hope she has a safe and fun trip... she texted me a bit ago that on a scale from 1-10 her excitement level is 15!! silly girl...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 06-03-2011, 11:11 AM   #206
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Vegas, I am green with envy:blush: lol I bet they have a blast!!! Have a fab weekend Deb!!!
tempted_by_food is offline  
Old 06-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #207
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,554
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Vegas, I am green with envy:blush: lol I bet they have a blast!!! Have a fab weekend Deb!!!
Thanks Sans, I hope to!! that is certainly my plan!! Although the temps are going to be in the 90's!! How is it over your way?...

I am also jealous about Vegas, but next year I am going too!... I already have decided, I will BE AT GOAL WEIGHT AND READY TO PARTEEE!!!...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 06-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #208
Big Yapper!!!!
 
tempted_by_food's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,700
Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
The weather here last 2 days has been smashing it is around 70 that is pretty great for my neck of the woods lol summer here normally lasts 2 days so ya know got to make the most of it. Awesome you deserve to party on in vegas what a great pressie to yourself for getting to goal weight
tempted_by_food is offline  
Old 06-03-2011, 05:36 PM   #209
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Carolina gal livin in South Jersey
Posts: 3,484
Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
Enjoy!! Ill be in vegas next month first time! Whoopee!!
Sans I want to go to Ireland so badly! My great-great grandfather's family is Irish so that makes me about 1/16th
obraxton is offline  
Old 06-03-2011, 06:22 PM   #210
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by obraxton View Post
Enjoy!! Ill be in vegas next month first time! Whoopee!!
Sans I want to go to Ireland so badly! My great-great grandfather's family is Irish so that makes me about 1/16th
Who are you going to Vegas with? I wanna go!
Meek75 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.