Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 10:08 AM   #1951
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,827
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
So someone brings BROWNIES to work today, and I have no interest. My mind is made up.. I'm on the warpath...

Tonight when I get off work, I'm starting my exercise back up. Nothing can stop me now!..
12yrslater is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #1952
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,588
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Thanks Pati!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 01-25-2012, 10:23 AM   #1953
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
So someone brings BROWNIES to work today, and I have no interest. My mind is made up.. I'm on the warpath...

Tonight when I get off work, I'm starting my exercise back up. Nothing can stop me now!..
Meek75 is offline  
Old 01-25-2012, 10:29 AM   #1954
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,435
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Goal Wt-135 lbs! (-6 lbs.)
WOE: Stillman's - 18 days - Not my lifetime woe!
Start Date: 7/28/14 - 8/17/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
So someone brings BROWNIES to work today, and I have no interest. My mind is made up.. I'm on the warpath...

Tonight when I get off work, I'm starting my exercise back up. Nothing can stop me now!..
WoooooHoooo Deb! Good endorphins, here she comes!!!!
MagieDen is online now  
Old 01-25-2012, 10:37 AM   #1955
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,588
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Thanks Meek!!! I'm raring to go... Thanks Dad for the push today, I FELT IT!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
WoooooHoooo Deb! Good endorphins, here she comes!!!!
Thank you Maggie!!!!! All I needed was a clean day and I had that yesterday, I know I can do it.. and I am being drawn to the finish line!..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 01-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #1956
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,234
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Wonderful! How sweet of your father (yes, I believe too)
shari is offline  
Old 01-25-2012, 11:15 AM   #1957
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,588
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Wonderful! How sweet of your father (yes, I believe too)
Awesome Shari!!! So many things that cannot be explained are happening.. I very much believe.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 01-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #1958
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
way to go Deb
lorettahd is offline  
Old 01-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #1959
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,136
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Great attitude Deb!!!! What is your goal number? I've been thinking long and hard about it. I'm 5'-7" and I look really thin in the 170's and can't remember being the 160's.
Gracie514 is offline  
Old 01-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #1960
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,588
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
way to go Deb
Thanks Loretta!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Great attitude Deb!!!! What is your goal number? I've been thinking long and hard about it. I'm 5'-7" and I look really thin in the 170's and can't remember being the 160's.
Thanks Gracie, I am 5'8" and when I felt like I was at goal, I was 160. However, I still had some fat on me... my back doctor says I am a small frame.. and that is hard to believe, but maybe I am...

So I will aim for 160 and then see if I can go lower. With exercise, I don't care about the number, but I do want to be firm. WE SHALL SEE!! I'm doing it though.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 03:41 AM   #1961
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,234
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Morning Deb! It's hard to determine what 'number' is goal number since it's been so long since I've been there too. Prior to two years ago, I hadn't been in the 150's since High School! Of course, the body has changed so how I looked then was different than now. You've got height on your side too.
shari is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 03:47 AM   #1962
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, how's it going today.......
lorettahd is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 05:23 AM   #1963
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,588
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Morning Deb! It's hard to determine what 'number' is goal number since it's been so long since I've been there too. Prior to two years ago, I hadn't been in the 150's since High School! Of course, the body has changed so how I looked then was different than now. You've got height on your side too.
Morning Shari! I agree, the height helps, but I have no real idea what the number should be. I guess time will tell!!!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, how's it going today.......
Morning Loretta! Today so far is ok.. I called Mom again, to make sure she is ok, and she is doing better. Time time time... is what she needs. ME TOO!.. I am on plan though, and that is a great start!!!! I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED by myself. I AM IN CHARGE..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 05:56 AM   #1964
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,827
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Morning Deb

What a great attitude you have! I am proud. I am lovin' it!

Take care babe
12yrslater is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 05:57 AM   #1965
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Deb.
Meek75 is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 06:00 AM   #1966
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,588
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Morning Deb

What a great attitude you have! I am proud. I am lovin' it!

Take care babe
Thanks Hon, I feel very empowered today. 2 very clean days helps! ... How is JUDDD going for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Deb.
Morning Meek!!! How you doing today? How is all meat going? I am basically doing that today, but adding a cucumber to munch along with my meat.. I LOVE MEAT!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 06:16 AM   #1967
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Morning Meek!!! How you doing today? How is all meat going? I am basically doing that today, but adding a cucumber to munch along with my meat.. I LOVE MEAT!
It's going well actually. nothing different except no veggies. i can live without, but... I do miss the "complete balance" feeling of eating meat + veggies. The fat and protein is keeping satisfied though and my cravings are now gone. I'll probably do this for the rest of my life w/little treats here in there in moderation AFTER I reach goal. I have to stay away from trigger foods or else I'll be back to square #1 .
Meek75 is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 06:39 AM   #1968
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,136
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi Deb! Great job staying on plan My first goal is to get back to 185 lbs. - I feel pretty good there. I will reevaluate from there - don't want to put too much pressure on myself!
Gracie514 is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 06:58 AM   #1969
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,827
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi Deb! Great job staying on plan My first goal is to get back to 185 lbs. - I feel pretty good there. I will reevaluate from there - don't want to put too much pressure on myself!
I think I would feel good at 175 cuz I am almost at 185 and I don't feel well YET. I am much shorter than you tho.
12yrslater is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 07:53 AM   #1970
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,435
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Goal Wt-135 lbs! (-6 lbs.)
WOE: Stillman's - 18 days - Not my lifetime woe!
Start Date: 7/28/14 - 8/17/14
Hey Deb! Whatever it takes Deb, whatever it takes! You can do it! It ours for the taking, we have to just stay the course, stay the course and push forward, shrug of yesterday and plan tomorrow!

We Can Do It!!!! Needed that little cheer!



MagieDen is online now  
Old 01-26-2012, 07:54 AM   #1971
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,588
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
This is where I think our frame size is coming in and the amount of muscle we have. When I was 175 I felt like a big flabby oinker! I swear, that number will not work for me. UNLESS!!! I build more muscle!!!

Right now, I am starting to believe my doctor and I do have a small to med frame. That would explain why you all can look great at 175 and I look like a cow... Even with extra height, I am too fat at 175. hummm
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 07:56 AM   #1972
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,588
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Hey Deb! Whatever it takes Deb, whatever it takes! You can do it! It ours for the taking, we have to just stay the course, stay the course and push forward, shrug of yesterday and plan tomorrow!

We Can Do It!!!! Needed that little cheer!



Thanks Maggie!!! Agreed, we can do it, IF we choose to.. it is all up to US.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 08:03 AM   #1973
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,827
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
This is where I think our frame size is coming in and the amount of muscle we have. When I was 175 I felt like a big flabby oinker! I swear, that number will not work for me. UNLESS!!! I build more muscle!!!

Right now, I am starting to believe my doctor and I do have a small to med frame. That would explain why you all can look great at 175 and I look like a cow... Even with extra height, I am too fat at 175. hummm
Great point....I am rededicating to myself to more exercise, specifically, heavy weights!!!!

I guess I'll have to learn to not go by what the scale says (AGAIN! )...Lately, I've been addicted to that thing. Ok, not lately, I always am addicted to it. But if I am lifting weights I will have to learn to let the scale # bite the dust!!!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 08:17 AM   #1974
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,588
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Great point....I am rededicating to myself to more exercise, specifically, heavy weights!!!!

I guess I'll have to learn to not go by what the scale says (AGAIN! )...Lately, I've been addicted to that thing. Ok, not lately, I always am addicted to it. But if I am lifting weights I will have to learn to let the scale # bite the dust!!!
That is what I have to do also. I need a GYM.. seriously I need to just join. I was using the gym my BRO in law worked at, but he has moved on to another place now. That was very convenient, so I may try that again. ANYWAY.. I do need to build muscle, I would hate to be flabby skinny.. Who am I kidding, I will never be skinny anything...

YES, I will reach a good goal weight, but I will never be skinny. Never have, don't see how I ever will. Don't even want to...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 08:21 AM   #1975
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,588
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
It's going well actually. nothing different except no veggies. i can live without, but... I do miss the "complete balance" feeling of eating meat + veggies. The fat and protein is keeping satisfied though and my cravings are now gone. I'll probably do this for the rest of my life w/little treats here in there in moderation AFTER I reach goal. I have to stay away from trigger foods or else I'll be back to square #1 .
Completely agree Meek, I will be eating this way for life... I am not skeered. I found a good recipe for making my own chocolate bar that is sugar free, so no sugar alcohols and I can have my low carb chocolate! I made it last night and this will definately work for the rest of my life!!!!!

Unsweetened choc cube for baking -- 4 net carbs
butter
cream 1 net carb
liquid splenda or other sweetner- 0 carbs.

Melt the chocolate piece with some butter in the micro. stir it up. Mix in some HWC. It does not take much. Add sweetner to taste. Put in freezer on parchment paper and YUMMMY chocolate bar for around 5 net carbs and that is a BIG BAR.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 08:53 AM   #1976
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,234
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Glad to hear mom is better today, and you too.
shari is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #1977
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,588
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Glad to hear mom is better today, and you too.
Thank you Shari!! This seems to be directly correlated. When Mom feels better, I do too. My only worry is with her. I know Dad is at peace, but Mom was left with quite a mess he did not have time to clean up... we are helping her though, she is NOT alone..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 09:21 AM   #1978
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,234
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
With you all there, I'm sure she knows this. Is your son still staying with her?
shari is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #1979
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Carolina gal livin in South Jersey
Posts: 3,484
Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
Your love and care will carry her through!!
obraxton is offline  
Old 01-26-2012, 09:34 AM   #1980
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,588
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
With you all there, I'm sure she knows this. Is your son still staying with her?
Unfortunately he had to return to Colorado because he could not find a suitable job in St Louis. She is alone right now. So difficult for her. My sister who lives in St Louis, visits her a couple times a week, but Mom does not drive, and has very bad vision. She relied on Dad for everything.

My son will return to stay with her when his current season ends in April. Then he will look for a full time job and stay for the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obraxton View Post
Your love and care will carry her through!!
Thank you Dessa! I know she feels that way also..
Deb294evr is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:45 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.