Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2011, 07:34 AM   #1621
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
With all going on in my life right now.. .simple is BEST...
I know that's right!
Same here girl

Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2011, 08:03 AM   #1622
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
Simple is the best, indeed!
Old 12-16-2011, 08:22 AM   #1623

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
I know that's right!
Same here girl
Hey, that's my head right now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obraxton View Post
Simple is the best, indeed!
OH FOR SURE!.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:53 AM   #1624

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good morning, er afternoon ladies! Time is moving, moving today. I'm avoiding the holiday party..just too weak and don't want to regain the 4lbs lost all over again. Plus on "Wingday Sunday" I know I'll gain from the salt alone.

Deb, I'm doing low carb now too...not counting cals, it's just enough to stay on any plan now..LOL. I like JUDDD so will aim to restart in January.

Pati~enjoy!!

Meek and Odessa...hope you're having a great Friday!
Old 12-19-2011, 05:11 AM   #1625

Morning ALL!! Wow, nobody posted much over the weekend.. busy times!!! I finally broke down and weighed on Saturday. Felt like spinning my wheels, so I was happy to see a big ole 2 pound loss!... I will take it!!!

Made it back to 189.8. Wow, I was less than this a year ago, so I have to stop going backwards and re losing over and over and OVER. GRRRRRR

Anyway, I am going to be eating LC, but this week so many parties and events, that I am going to make it sort of CAD like eating. I will allow one meal a day that is SORT of a reward meal. Trying to balance it.. but I have tried CAD or CALP before, and I went kind of wild, so going to work on this.

I love LC, and this is the basis of all my eating. I just have to find a way to be able to join the parties and still not gain. If I could do the LOW LOW cals on JUDDD I would rather do that, but I find I just can't. No use torturing myself...

Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend, and are ready for a GREAT week ahead!! holidays are soooooo close...
Old 12-19-2011, 06:17 AM   #1626

Hiya Deb!
Congrats on the 2 pound loss. Awesome . I know what you mean about re losing the same weight over and over again. GRRRR-freaking frustrating. Anyways, I'm sure you'll get back down to where you were before in no time. Keep eating clean, exercising, and live your life, sweetie .

Have a good day, friend.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:17 AM   #1627

OMG! I forgot to say that your son on the right looks a little like Kroy (Kim's husband on Housewives of Atlanta).
Old 12-19-2011, 07:05 AM   #1628

Quote:
OMG! I forgot to say that your son on the right looks a little like Kroy (Kim's husband on Housewives of Atlanta).
haha... yeah sorta.. I will tell him and see what he says... ( WHO IS THAT! )
Old 12-19-2011, 07:30 AM   #1629
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Morning Deb & Friends!

WTG on the 2 pounds loss Deb!!! AWESOME!! I am so happy for you!
Yeah this week is what I would consider to be the "almost impossible" week to lose weight! With everything going on?!? NO WAY!! Personally, I know I would probably be tortured by others if they read this advise, but I would not fret over the eating. I would enjoy the festivities. Enjoy the company, the friends, the laughter. Enjoy the food too but not over do it.

My update? Lost another pound!!! Loving IF. I really truly am!
I think I will continue IFing and do low carb beginning of the new year to see if i can lose better. I'm happy losing during the holidays tho. I'm fighting the cold that DD and DS both had. I may not be doing IF today at all. I will probably gain but I seriously have no worries. I will be drinking soups all day! I have to rid myself of this bug before Friday! Actually I already feel a lil' better than I did yesterday but I have tons of baking to do. I need to be well earlier than Friday actually! I need to be good by Wednesday!

Well, off to clean this desk I go. I am off starting Friday *fingers crossed they don't make me come in on my scheduled time off*. I am off from Friday 12/23 through 1/2. So looking forward to it!

Have a great day everyone!!
Old 12-19-2011, 07:56 AM   #1630

Quote:
haha... yeah sorta.. I will tell him and see what he says... ( WHO IS THAT! )
YEAH..just a little. They're both adorable .
Old 12-19-2011, 07:57 AM   #1631

Hiya Pati. So glad ur enjoying Intermittent Fasting. You are rocking it out, girlfriend. You'll lose even more once you incorporate IF with low carbs. Keep up the good work.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:22 AM   #1632

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Morning Deb & Friends!

WTG on the 2 pounds loss Deb!!! AWESOME!! I am so happy for you!
Yeah this week is what I would consider to be the "almost impossible" week to lose weight! With everything going on?!? NO WAY!! Personally, I know I would probably be tortured by others if they read this advise, but I would not fret over the eating. I would enjoy the festivities. Enjoy the company, the friends, the laughter. Enjoy the food too but not over do it.

My update? Lost another pound!!! Loving IF. I really truly am!
I think I will continue IFing and do low carb beginning of the new year to see if i can lose better. I'm happy losing during the holidays tho. I'm fighting the cold that DD and DS both had. I may not be doing IF today at all. I will probably gain but I seriously have no worries. I will be drinking soups all day! I have to rid myself of this bug before Friday! Actually I already feel a lil' better than I did yesterday but I have tons of baking to do. I need to be well earlier than Friday actually! I need to be good by Wednesday!

Well, off to clean this desk I go. I am off starting Friday *fingers crossed they don't make me come in on my scheduled time off*. I am off from Friday 12/23 through 1/2. So looking forward to it!

Have a great day everyone!!
WOW Pati this really seems to be the plan for you!! Congrats!!! enjoy this week also, I am going to try to do the same... no use in fussing too much..

Get BETTER GIRL!!!! do what you have to do to heal, can't be sick on Christmas!!

Quote:
YEAH..just a little. They're both adorable .
I think Coy is AWESOME.. he is so sweet to Kim. She does seem to love him also... bout time she got rid of the losers... Now If my boy treated a lady like Coy does.. I would be proud!!..

Thanks Meek, you have a spectacular day!!!
Old 12-19-2011, 09:54 AM   #1633

Yes, Kroy, is good to both Kim, the girls, and now his son (whom he is extremely proud of). I'm happy they're together. He is a positive light in Kim's life. I love how she left the party when drama kicked off last night. It shows that she is growing! Good for her .
Old 12-19-2011, 10:10 AM   #1634

Quote:
Yes, Kroy, is good to both Kim, the girls, and now his son (whom he is extremely proud of). I'm happy they're together. He is a positive light in Kim's life. I love how she left the party when drama kicked off last night. It shows that she is growing! Good for her .
oh yeah KROY.. haha... nice dude... just can't remember his name...
Old 12-20-2011, 05:23 AM   #1635

Well like I said in Meek's journal, SO DREARY HERE!! rain rain rain... and yuck. I want snow.. but I don't want to drive in it.... waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anyway!! I am not sweating this week, I am going to just go with the flow.. try not to be snacky!! Eat meals... enjoy the goodies AT meal time.. and just not go overboard... we shall see!!!

My NEW YORK DD is coming home Friday! Haven't seen her since September and miss my baby!.. YAY!! now if my sons could come too that would be great, but I know they can't.. booo hooooooooooo

OH well, I understand.. they are grown ups now.. NOOOOOOOOOOO

Have a great day all.. our Christmas party is today at 3, so lots of work to do!
Old 12-20-2011, 06:04 AM   #1636

Deb.
We are expecting rain this evening. But, for now, it's warm out.... This weather is just so unpredictable. I want snow too!... could definitely use more days off from work. I am hoping they allow us to leave 2-3 hours early on Friday... that would be a great Christmas present from DOL . I know you miss all your babies, but at least DD is coming home for the holidays .

I'm not sweating this week either as TOM is here, so---->BLAH!
However... I am still tracking my food, because it's fun, LOL!

Have a great day everyone.... BBL
Old 12-20-2011, 06:16 AM   #1637

Quote:
Deb.
We are expecting rain this evening. But, for now, it's warm out.... This weather is just so unpredictable. I want snow too!... could definitely use more days off from work. I am hoping they allow us to leave 2-3 hours early on Friday... that would be a great Christmas present from DOL . I know you miss all your babies, but at least DD is coming home for the holidays .

You must have a fun APP!!! I don't so it is no fun for me... yep, I am grateful for my girls being home for Christmas.. and I will see my boys soon!...

I hope you get an early day off on Friday also!!! I do!!
Old 12-20-2011, 07:06 AM   #1638
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Well like I said in Meek's journal, SO DREARY HERE!! rain rain rain... and yuck. I want snow.. but I don't want to drive in it.... waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anyway!! I am not sweating this week, I am going to just go with the flow.. try not to be snacky!! Eat meals... enjoy the goodies AT meal time.. and just not go overboard... we shall see!!!

My NEW YORK DD is coming home Friday! Haven't seen her since September and miss my baby!.. YAY!! now if my sons could come too that would be great, but I know they can't.. booo hooooooooooo

OH well, I understand.. they are grown ups now.. NOOOOOOOOOOO

Have a great day all.. our Christmas party is today at 3, so lots of work to do!
Morning Deb and friends

It warmed my heart to read that you get to see your baby for the Holidays Sorry you can't get all of them at once but at least you know they are doing well (your boys )

Sounds like you have a good plan for the week full of goodies!

Quote:
Deb.

You and Deb need to stop asking for snow I love it ONLY ON Christmas Day! NO MORE! I hate driving, walking in it. If I could stay home, I wouldn't mind the snow cuz I'd be out sledding in it and having fun and then heading home all nice and warm and cozy. But knowing I have to be in it to get to work is BLAH! LOL

Well, I am in a new new low. It's getting old reading that huh guys? What can I say? IF is really working so well for me! I am loving it.
I made my Christmas loss goal. Here are some numbers that baffled me when I actually said them to a friend this morning. (She was asking about my weightloss endeavor). Since my highest weight I have lost 59.5lbs. Since my highest weight this year (I think I have the right #) I am down 30lbs!!!!! You guys, I hadn't realized how much it's been?!?!?!

I'll tell you what tho. Even tho I am losing well on IF, I am feeling a nudge bloated. That's cuz I eat crap at night! As mentioned yesterday, I will be incorporating IF with Atkins come January in hopes of kicking better bootay and getting my body to feel better.....

Well, busy busy busy (as always lately). Hope you have a blessed day everyone!

Enjoy your Christmas Party Deb!!!! You deserve it
Old 12-20-2011, 07:14 AM   #1639

PATI!!!! A NEW LOW!!!!! 30 POUNDS GONE THIS YEAR??? O M G!!!!

Last edited by Deb294evr; 12-20-2011 at 07:17 AM..
Old 12-20-2011, 07:16 AM   #1640

Just wanted to say how PROUD I AM OF YOU ALL!!! look at us all a year later and still plugging away!!!.. YAY!!! for ALL OF US!!!

So very very happy for you Pati, because I know what a struggle it has been... I F IS YOURS KIDDO !!!!! WHOOOPEEEE!!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 09:21 AM   #1641

Good morning, oops afternoon ladies!!

Congrats Deb on your loss!!! Wonderful!! I think we're all trying to hold on as much as possible..LOL. Glad that you'll be seeing your NY daughter. Hope you get to see your sons soon too.

PATI!!! Go girl!!!! That's wonderful!!! KUTGW! I think you'll be unstoppable if you did IF with low carb..you're killing it now, LOL!

Meek~I'd love snow too..but would want it on Sunday only..LOL. I hate driving in it but love when I can stay home and look outside..everything is so much brighter and prettier. This weather here is so unpredictable now...

Hey Odessa, hope you're doing okay too.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #1642

Thanks Shari! hope your day is going well and you are not TOOO busy!!.. Good to see you!
Old 12-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #1643

Quote:
PATI!!!! A NEW LOW!!!!! 30 POUNDS GONE THIS YEAR??? O M G!!!!
OMG!!! PATI!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!! GOOD FOR YOU GIRL!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #1644

Quote:
Thanks Shari! hope your day is going well and you are not TOOO busy!!.. Good to see you!
It's busy....should be returning calls now before next appt. But, but I've missed you all. Hope your day is going well too. Are you off next week?
Old 12-20-2011, 09:36 AM   #1645

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
It's busy....should be returning calls now before next appt. But, but I've missed you all. Hope your day is going well too. Are you off next week?
I am off from Friday afternoon to Thursday morning... Could have gone longer, but I want to save some vacation time for Miami!.. I plan to relax as much as possible though!!!

I think you said you were off next week right? If so.. ENJOY~!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 09:38 AM   #1646

Yeah, I'm off and am really looking forward to it. Thanks!
Oh I forgot about Miami...that's even better..how exciting!! You still have some time to relax before heading to work, enjoy too.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:56 AM   #1647
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hello!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 09:58 AM   #1648

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Yeah, I'm off and am really looking forward to it. Thanks!
Oh I forgot about Miami...that's even better..how exciting!! You still have some time to relax before heading to work, enjoy too.
YEP!! I am excited too!!! ENJOY ENJOY!!! your time!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by obraxton View Post
Hello!!!
Hi Dessa!! .. good to see you! Have a great day!
Old 12-20-2011, 10:13 AM   #1649
Big Yapper!!!!

Awww. SHUCKS you guys! Thanks so much!

You know I have you guys to thank for all the support you have provided me!!!

Love y'all!

I too am counting down the days til I am off....I CAN NOT WAIT. I'm so stressed with all this work but que sera sera! LOL

Have a good afternoon y'all!

DEB ENJOY YOUR PARTY GIRL!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #1650
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Awww. SHUCKS you guys! Thanks so much!

You know I have you guys to thank for all the support you have provided me!!!

Love y'all!

I too am counting down the days til I am off....I CAN NOT WAIT. I'm so stressed with all this work but que sera sera! LOL

Have a good afternoon y'all!

DEB ENJOY YOUR PARTY GIRL!!!
I can't wait to get off either!! Hope you have a less stressful afternoon!
Closed Thread