Old 12-12-2011, 07:51 AM   #1591
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post

WTG CHANTYL!!!!!!!

We are in the same spot right now However, you are a weightloss marvel! You'll pass me up in NO TIME FLAT!

WTG!! Seems Atkins is doing you well. Keep up the exercise! It such a a great mood enhancer and makes ya feel sexiness LOL

Let's see. I did IF all last week. Am at my lowest I've been in like forever. I had a "free" day yesterday. Wayyyyy too many cookies (we had a cookie swap Saturday ) Up a 1/2 lb but not concerned. Work is still over loaded and I like IFing (since I am keeping really busy at work). So week 2 of IF here I go Wish me luck

Have a wonderful day Se˝oritas
Pati!!!! that is fantabulous~!!!!!! So awesome!!! seems like you have found your NICHE!!!! keep it up and do what you are doing!!.... IT WORKS!!!!

I am not going to get into the scale much this next couple of weeks, so whatever it is, it is... the rest of you weighers, GOOD LUCK!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2011, 09:34 AM   #1592

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
HIYA Ladies!!
Just checking in.

WOW-WTG, PATI!!!!!

How are you doing Deb, Shari, Chantyl????

BBL
Old 12-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #1593

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
HIYA Ladies!!
Just checking in.

WOW-WTG, PATI!!!!!

How are you doing Deb, Shari, Chantyl????

BBL
I'm doing great Meek, how about you?? Back to the work grind today? I just sat down to a nice lunch of chicken thighs and salad with BC. I love it. So good. So good for me....
Old 12-13-2011, 03:28 AM   #1594

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/188.8/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good morning ladies!

WTG Pati, Chantyl and Meek!!

I'm with you Deb, not weighing for awhile..LOL. I can't go weeks w/o weighing but maybe on Friday or Saturday.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:28 AM   #1595

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning ladies!

WTG Pati, Chantyl and Meek!!

I'm with you Deb, not weighing for awhile..LOL. I can't go weeks w/o weighing but maybe on Friday or Saturday.
Goooooooooooood Morning Shari!!! Good to see you up and about... I see you are low carbing it too..!! For me, the only way to get through these times without a gain... but everyone has to find their own path for sure!

Hope all of you are good today! I am a busy bee again, not as busy as Pati, but still... I will check back later..
Old 12-13-2011, 06:53 AM   #1596
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Good morning

Me so tired. Me so sleepy! I have 2 sick kiddos at home. The older one has been sick since Friday and since he and his sister act like they are both 6, they play together alot and well, dd got sick yesterday. I could definitely

I actually don't feel good myself but mine is allergy related. I have (TMI coming) lots of post nasal drip and it's causing me to get nauseous.

We are all a hot mess! I also have what feels like heartburn. My head hurts too. *sigh* I'm just a really hot mess

My update on the diet? I dropped the 1/2 lb I gained but didn't drop any more than that.

I may change my window today to get food in earlier to take some pills for the headache Who knows. I may even call today a cheat day
I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are my favorite online buds doing?!?!
Old 12-13-2011, 07:06 AM   #1597

Quote:
Good morning

Me so tired. Me so sleepy! I have 2 sick kiddos at home. The older one has been sick since Friday and since he and his sister act like they are both 6, they play together alot and well, dd got sick yesterday. I could definitely

I actually don't feel good myself but mine is allergy related. I have (TMI coming) lots of post nasal drip and it's causing me to get nauseous.

We are all a hot mess! I also have what feels like heartburn. My head hurts too. *sigh* I'm just a really hot mess

My update on the diet? I dropped the 1/2 lb I gained but didn't drop any more than that.

I may change my window today to get food in earlier to take some pills for the headache Who knows. I may even call today a cheat day
I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are my favorite online buds doing?!?!
AWEEEE Pati!!!!!! I hope you get well soon!!! AND your babies!!! you need to go home and crawl into bed too..... poor thing!!...

Don't worry about food today, just take care of yourself before it gets worse.. you need FUEL to get healthy... take your meds and feel better hon.. thinking of you guys!!

My day is going well so far!.. low carb.. and lovin it... again....
Old 12-13-2011, 07:45 AM   #1598
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
I came here with the strong urge to sing Debbie Debbie Bo-Bebbie Banana Fanna Fo-Febbie, Me Mi Mo Mebbie-DEBBIE So I did it! Good morning lady! Hope you're having a fantastic day!
Old 12-13-2011, 08:31 AM   #1599

Quote:
Originally Posted by obraxton View Post
I came here with the strong urge to sing Debbie Debbie Bo-Bebbie Banana Fanna Fo-Febbie, Me Mi Mo Mebbie-DEBBIE So I did it! Good morning lady! Hope you're having a fantastic day!
......... oh thank you Dessa.. you made my day...
Old 12-13-2011, 09:28 AM   #1600

Hey Ladies... just swinging by real quick before this branch breaks, lol. I'm so heavy today .

Hope you all have a good day.

BBL
Old 12-14-2011, 05:13 AM   #1601

Good morning. Happy Wednesday, All. Have a good one.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:24 AM   #1602

Morning Meek!! morning ladies!!.. wow I had too much low carb ice cream last night... and boy does sugar alcohols hurt my belly!... Live and learn...

Today is a new day, doing fine so far.. exercised again!... makes my day better.. hope all of you are having a good week!! WEDNESDAY!! yay!!

Back later
Old 12-14-2011, 08:48 AM   #1603

Hey Deb. Sorry you're having belly trouble. Darn sugar-a's . I seriously need to hit the gym today... just not enough time these days at work. I gotta make time though!
Glad to hear your having a good day .
Old 12-14-2011, 10:47 AM   #1604

Whew.. ok finally to lunch and a nice cheeseburger no bun... yummm... it's the little things.... I am working contracts again today, so forgive my melting brain...

Meek you are one busy lady!!!... finding time for the gym is always tough.. remember how good it feels though.. IFyou get the chance!!

Hope the rest of you are doing well!!
Old 12-14-2011, 11:38 AM   #1605
Big Yapper!!!!

Hiya guys....Busy day! (The norm lately) but I am really wanting to not have to come in when I'm supposed to be on vacation so I am doing my darnest to get things cleaned up!

Scale is still being nice. New low. I am truly enjoying IFing you guys! And my body doesn't miss eating during the work day (I do have my morning coffee w/H&H and sucralose ) Yesterday I ate good too.

Got off of work. Went to pick up DD from my moms. By the time I get there my "window is opened" to eat. I had a bowl of soup (meat and loads of veggies). I had sweet bread she had just pulled out the oven (one slice) and dipped in the spanish version of hot chocolate Then I slept when I got home! I was EXHAUSTED (sick kiddo). When I woke up DH had made salmon in the oven and white rice. Had a plate of that and topped my night with coffee and H & H.

I lost another .5 lb NEW LOW!

I'm loving this! I am not deprived!

Have a great rest of the day ladies
Old 12-14-2011, 11:56 AM   #1606
Tyl

Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
Quote:
Hiya guys....Busy day! (The norm lately) but I am really wanting to not have to come in when I'm supposed to be on vacation so I am doing my darnest to get things cleaned up!

Scale is still being nice. New low. I am truly enjoying IFing you guys! And my body doesn't miss eating during the work day (I do have my morning coffee w/H&H and sucralose ) Yesterday I ate good too.

Got off of work. Went to pick up DD from my moms. By the time I get there my "window is opened" to eat. I had a bowl of soup (meat and loads of veggies). I had sweet bread she had just pulled out the oven (one slice) and dipped in the spanish version of hot chocolate Then I slept when I got home! I was EXHAUSTED (sick kiddo). When I woke up DH had made salmon in the oven and white rice. Had a plate of that and topped my night with coffee and H & H.

that sounds fantastic!
Old 12-14-2011, 01:36 PM   #1607

Quote:

so happy you found a plan that you love and reaping the benefits from. Keep at it girlie.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:37 AM   #1608

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/188.8/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good morning ladies!

Seems we're all busy now. I'm on vacation the last week of this month so trying to wrap things up early so I'm not in a frenzy next week.

Pati~that's awesome!! How you're able to wait until dinner to eat is incredible to me..I'd chew my limbs off. Congrats on you new low!
Old 12-15-2011, 05:33 AM   #1609

WOW Pati, I am just so impressed this is working so well for you!!!.. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!

Morning Shari!!! I agree, I am just not meant to go all day without food I think.. I WISH I could!! good lord it would make life easier!!!

Morning Tyl and Meek!! Morning Dessa! Morning anyone else who pops by!!!..

Thank god I made it through yesterday.. I was seriously ready to knock myself out! Well the story is I am learning leases as a backup to my supervisor and they are not hard at all.. but my supervisor drones on and on and on and on and on ........ about other things while trying to teach me.... I swear I wrote down on my paper... "SOMEONE HELP ME!"...

Ok, so It was worse because her office is hot as a desert and I was just dying... I wanted to get up and run far far away...... hard to explain..

Anyhooo... I am done with that for the week, and can work it on my own now .. thank the ever lovin LORD!...

Eating is going very well, finally hit Ketosis again, so smooth sailing.. I hope I can keep this up during these party times and holidays.. i know for sure I will NOT SWEAT IT!!!... if I want to try something that I LOVE, I will.. and not feel guilt

If it is something that I don't really love.. I am gonna pass it by... we shall see!!!

Hope all of you have a wonderful day!!!! Be back soon!
Old 12-15-2011, 06:36 AM   #1610

Good Morning Ladies!!
Stopping by to say hello. Busy, Busy, Busy.
BBL
Old 12-15-2011, 06:42 AM   #1611
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
Good morning to all!!!
Old 12-16-2011, 05:33 AM   #1612

Morning ladies and gents... ok probably no gents.... It's FRIDAY!! and here that is a good thing!..

Still low carbing it and getting into a groove. Love when that happens and I am not constantly thinking of changing plans... must stay the course!!

Weigh in tomorrow... don't really care what it says because I can feel the changes.. and that is what matters to me..

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!! Enjoy everything good in your life!..
Old 12-16-2011, 06:12 AM   #1613
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning ladies and gents... ok probably no gents.... It's FRIDAY!! and here that is a good thing!..

Still low carbing it and getting into a groove. Love when that happens and I am not constantly thinking of changing plans... must stay the course!!

Weigh in tomorrow... don't really care what it says because I can feel the changes.. and that is what matters to me..

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!! Enjoy everything good in your life!..
Sounds like you are doing AOKAY on Atkins! You know, no matter what diet I do, I know Atkins is my #1. I will forever go back to it...

Happy Friday Deb!! Happy Friday my Friends!

BTW - Weighed in today. No loss. Weighed in yesterday. No loss. Not complaining one bit since I am eating well. Today our boss is taking our Dept out to eat at a steakhouse. Not sure if I am making my window from the time I start lunch and closing it at 5 or 6 or making it a cheat day. Only reason I am would make it a cheat day is that it's going to be a long day for me. After work I am going to go to my dad's church to pack sacks (sammies etc) for the homeless (an endeavor we started last year). Anyway, my sister and I and a bunch of family and friends will be packing the stuff and when done we head out to the streets of Chicago and pass them out. Last year we were out til about 1 in the morning. This year we are starting earlier but plan be out longer. So you see my dilemma? :lol (oh what a dilemma to have huh? ) Seriously tho', I will "wing" it....

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!!! Off to work I go....
Old 12-16-2011, 06:18 AM   #1614

Quote:
Sounds like you are doing AOKAY on Atkins! You know, no matter what diet I do, I know Atkins is my #1. I will forever go back to it...

Happy Friday Deb!! Happy Friday my Friends!

BTW - Weighed in today. No loss. Weighed in yesterday. No loss. Not complaining one bit since I am eating well. Today our boss is taking our Dept out to eat at a steakhouse. Not sure if I am making my window from the time I start lunch and closing it at 5 or 6 or making it a cheat day. Only reason I am would make it a cheat day is that it's going to be a long day for me. After work I am going to go to my dad's church to pack sacks (sammies etc) for the homeless (an endeavor we started last year). Anyway, my sister and I and a bunch of family and friends will be packing the stuff and when done we head out to the streets of Chicago and pass them out. Last year we were out til about 1 in the morning. This year we are starting earlier but plan be out longer. So you see my dilemma? :lol (oh what a dilemma to have huh? ) Seriously tho', I will "wing" it....

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!!! Off to work I go....
OH lord girl!!!! you better make this a LONG WINDOW... Thank you for being so sweet and thoughtful this time of year!!! I am SURE they appreciate all of your efforts.. for the entire gang helping out!!!... GOOD KARMA!! oh yeah, its coming!!...

No gain is a gain to me... so no loss is no gain!... see?.... keep on doing what you are doing girl, it is working for you, and you are going through the holidays without STRESS!!... no stress from worrying about what foods to eat... you got this!!!!

Have a WONDERFUL BLESSED DAY MY FRIEND!!!!!
Old 12-16-2011, 06:20 AM   #1615

Good morning to you all. Just stopping by really quickly. I gained and then stalled so I'm doing a protein test to get my weight moving again. I'll let you all know how it goes. Back to JUDDD on Tuesday of next week. I love Atkins too, but realistically, I can't eat like that forever. I thought I could, but it's just so hard. I think I'm burned out or something . I can def do it every other day though, but not EVERY DAY .

This protein test that I'm trying is a short term diet to get my weight going, but JUDDD is now my lifestyle. No more flippity-flopping for me. JUDDD is it! .

Either way, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DO GRRRRRRRRRRREAT on our plans!!!
Old 12-16-2011, 06:22 AM   #1616

Quote:
Good morning to you all. Just stopping by really quickly. I gained and then stalled so I'm doing a protein test to get my weight moving again. I'll let you all know how it goes. Back to JUDDD on Tuesday of next week. I love Atkins too, but realistically, I can't eat like that forever. I thought I could, but it's just so hard. I think I'm burned out or something . I can def do it every other day though, but not EVERY DAY .

This protein test that I'm trying is a short term diet to get my weight going, but JUDDD is now my lifestyle. No more flippity-flopping for me. JUDDD is it! .

Either way, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DO GRRRRRRRRRRREAT on our plans!!!
That is right Meek!!! WE are all going to do GREAT!! and do what works for US!... totally agree!!...
Old 12-16-2011, 06:44 AM   #1617

Deb. Did you stop JUDDD altogether, or are you doing it along with Atkins?
Old 12-16-2011, 06:56 AM   #1618

Quote:
Deb. Did you stop JUDDD altogether, or are you doing it along with Atkins?
TRYING TO!!! haha... but mostly I am just eating more one day, followed by less the next .. low carb Atkins most of the time, but sometimes I eat up to 50 carbs net... Depends on what is happening..

So far I am loving it though. I know I don't go down to 500 cals on my DD though.. just eat LESS on alt days..
Old 12-16-2011, 07:22 AM   #1619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
TRYING TO!!! haha... but mostly I am just eating more one day, followed by less the next .. low carb Atkins most of the time, but sometimes I eat up to 50 carbs net... Depends on what is happening..

So far I am loving it though. I know I don't go down to 500 cals on my DD though.. just eat LESS on alt days..
Sounds simple. And, it's working .
Old 12-16-2011, 07:24 AM   #1620

Quote:
Sounds simple. And, it's working .
With all going on in my life right now.. .simple is BEST...
Closed Thread