Old 12-06-2011, 11:27 AM   #1561
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Remember, what works for one may not for the other
I do hope you get the same results but my "IF" was accidental as I had no time to eat yesterday? Also, I have accepted that the 3 lbs loss could be water weight. I have also accepted that the way I ate on my DD (which was no food all day, dove into whatever dinner was available and had dessert to boot) could show up on the scale tomorrow....

Just food for thought

Hope your mental issues ease off sweetheart! Have you ever considered yoga?
Listen to Pati being all resonable and wise for her young years!!!!.. you go girl!.. great advice!!

Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2011, 11:36 AM   #1562
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Listen to Pati being all resonable and wise for her young years!!!!.. you go girl!.. great advice!!
Old 12-06-2011, 03:44 PM   #1563

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
I finished my DD at 750 cals. Noy bad at all. Let's see if this experiment works. I've had great results with IFing in the past, so I'm sure it will. I plan to IF on my DDs from now... much easier during the day. I can eat on a normal schedule during my UD

Thanks again for the idea, Pati. Also, no, I've never tried yogo . But... once I get back in the gym, the anxiety and stress will decrease.

Have a goodnight, yaw!
Old 12-07-2011, 06:15 AM   #1564

Hiya Girl. Just stopping by to wish you all well today. I home again today.... have a doc appt later.

Have a good one.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:28 AM   #1565

Morning Meek!! Morning ladies.. So happy your DD went well Meek!!!

Like I said on your journal, I just don't know why I cannot do a DD correctly. I wonder if I am just so turned off to VLCAL because of so much P2? Whatever it is, I cannot wait all day to eat, I feel so horrible. I am so happy you guys can do it, because I know it will help you lose faster!!!

Anyway, I am not going to sweat it, I know what works for me, so I just have to stick with it, and know it will work eventually.... I am one of those who eats several small meals through out the day... soooooo I will have to work with that.. LOW CARB and I am feeling better already!

So today is a DD.. trying to keep less than 800... hopefully it will go well.. I came prepared...

All of you have a wonderful day!! I will check in as I can..
Old 12-07-2011, 07:34 AM   #1566
Blabbermouth!!!

Good luck with your appt Meek!

Morning all!

Deb, I've felt the same way about the VLCAL foods. I am so turned off by them. I did IF yesterday again unintentionally (maybe subconsciously I knew it?) Anyway yesterday was supposed to be an up day but due to the work load, I had no time to dilly dally and go out to get food. That said, I did 2 smaller meals. One when I got to my moms (cereal and chex! lol) and the other was chili/cornbread and hot chocolate
I lost 2 lbs

Good luck everyone!!! (I am thinking of continuing on this so called "IF" experiment I accidently fell upon and see what happens this week?) I mean it would work well since I am so busy here and then have lots to do after work (tonight shopping with my sister and mom. tomorrow night we have an event at Navy Pier, Friday I have dinner plans). Stay tuned I suppose
Old 12-07-2011, 07:46 AM   #1567

Quote:
Good luck with your appt Meek!

Morning all!

Deb, I've felt the same way about the VLCAL foods. I am so turned off by them. I did IF yesterday again unintentionally (maybe subconsciously I knew it?) Anyway yesterday was supposed to be an up day but due to the work load, I had no time to dilly dally and go out to get food. That said, I did 2 smaller meals. One when I got to my moms (cereal and chex! lol) and the other was chili/cornbread and hot chocolate
I lost 2 lbs

Good luck everyone!!! (I am thinking of continuing on this so called "IF" experiment I accidently fell upon and see what happens this week?) I mean it would work well since I am so busy here and then have lots to do after work (tonight shopping with my sister and mom. tomorrow night we have an event at Navy Pier, Friday I have dinner plans). Stay tuned I suppose
O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATI!!!!! that is freaking AWESOME!!!! It is working so good for you!!! CONGRATS!!!! I also agree that when you are too busy to worry about food, it would be much easier!!

AND!!!! you get to eat stuff that you really enjoy!!.. WOW!!! so excited for you!!!! Just keep it up as much as you can and want to , I am thrilled to see how it goes!!!.. ( CAN YOU TELL I AM HAPPY!!! )

Just go with the flow tomorrow night. You will be on a up day so no need to even fuss about it... YAY!!!
Old 12-07-2011, 09:35 AM   #1568

WTG, Pati. Intermittent Fasting is the best, isn't it. Keep up the good work! Have fun shopping and stuff.... .
Old 12-08-2011, 03:48 AM   #1569

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Good morning Deb and friends!

Deb~you have to do what works for you...I so understand. Yesterday was suppose to be a DD, it ended up being a MD....just wasn't feeling it. One of those days, you know?

Congrats Pati!! Looks like you're on to something...keep us posted.

hope you all have a good one, it's Friday eve
Old 12-08-2011, 05:20 AM   #1570

Morning Shari! Morning friends!! Not much to report today, I have a day of meetings to learn LEASES.. oh boy!.. fun ...

I am eating low carb.. not counting cals.. oops... oh well. I will check in when I can!!!.. Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!
Old 12-08-2011, 06:04 AM   #1571

Morning Ladies!!
Checking in with you all for the day!! Have a good one and keep up the good work!
Old 12-09-2011, 06:08 AM   #1572
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning everyone!! Missed ya yesterday but man I have ZERO time to do a darn thing anymore *sigh* Oh well. I am quite grateful to God that I have a job and that it's producing more and more work! In this economy, we can't complain!!!

So I have kept up with IF I suppose since I have no time to eat during my work day I'll be honest and tell you guys that I thought there was no way one can go without eating all day but when the day is packed with work calls, an abundance of emails and loads of meetings, you don't even think about it!

So, yesterday I weighed in .5 lb lost. Today, I weighed in and have another lb lost! But I'll take it! Mind you, the food I eat when I am done isn't something one would consider "diet" food either! I don't eat AS MUCH but I don't really care what I eat either?

Well I hope you guys have a wonderful day! Fridays are normally a nudge slow so i'll be in and out of here throughout the day!!

BTW - Deb, I'm a lease expert if you ever need any help That's what we solely work with!!
Old 12-09-2011, 06:14 AM   #1573

Quote:
Morning everyone!! Missed ya yesterday but man I have ZERO time to do a darn thing anymore *sigh* Oh well. I am quite grateful to God that I have a job and that it's producing more and more work! In this economy, we can't complain!!!

So I have kept up with IF I suppose since I have no time to eat during my work day I'll be honest and tell you guys that I thought there was no way one can go without eating all day but when the day is packed with work calls, an abundance of emails and loads of meetings, you don't even think about it!

So, yesterday I weighed in .5 lb lost. Today, I weighed in and have another lb lost! But I'll take it! Mind you, the food I eat when I am done isn't something one would consider "diet" food either! I don't eat AS MUCH but I don't really care what I eat either?

Well I hope you guys have a wonderful day! Fridays are normally a nudge slow so i'll be in and out of here throughout the day!!

BTW - Deb, I'm a lease expert if you ever need any help That's what we solely work with!!
AWESOME PATI!!!!! awesome that you are an expert at leases... YAY!... I could take my questions to you as I go....

EVEN MORE AWESOME though, is that you are losing while eating real FOOD!... That is a real nice side benefit of being so busy you can't eat!!.. So happy for you dear!!!

I also agree with you that we should be grateful to have a job with steady work in this economy.. so very happy indeed!!!! No complaints today!..

My eating is all over the place, but I am not worried. I am mainly low carb, and it will at least maintain me while I work it out...

Hope you all are having a spectacular Friday!!!.. BE GRATEFUL!!! right?...
Old 12-09-2011, 08:42 AM   #1574
Tyl

Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Pati!

i had a good weigh in today.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:12 AM   #1575

AWESOME!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO how'd you do?
Old 12-09-2011, 09:20 AM   #1576

Afternoon Ladies!!

Have a good weekend!!
Old 12-09-2011, 09:52 AM   #1577

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
Afternoon Ladies!!

Have a good weekend!!

HIYA MEEK!!! hope your day is going well..
Old 12-09-2011, 09:56 AM   #1578
Blabbermouth!!!

Yea Chantyl!! How'd you do?!!?! You can't tease us lil' lady!!!

Hi Meek How you doing?
Old 12-09-2011, 10:05 AM   #1579

Im doing great! No complaints whatsoever. It feels good to live and not worry about dieting anymore
Old 12-09-2011, 02:39 PM   #1580
Tyl

Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
Quote:
Yea Chantyl!! How'd you do?!!?! You can't tease us lil' lady!!!

Hi Meek How you doing?
but i like to tease!!!!

ok fine...fine... i'm finally in a new decade! woot. lost 3 net pounds last week!
Old 12-09-2011, 05:22 PM   #1581

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyl View Post
but i like to tease!!!!

ok fine...fine... i'm finally in a new decade! woot. lost 3 net pounds last week!
AWESOME!!! you girls are kicking butt!!!!!
Old 12-09-2011, 05:24 PM   #1582

I really have to bring over some beauty from Meeks Journal...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg adamhottttt.jpg (51.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 12-10-2011, 05:55 AM   #1583

Old 12-10-2011, 09:04 AM   #1584

SOOO today I just really need to concentrate on not having a snacky day.. MUST LOSE FAT!!.. MUST.. health depends on it!! Plus my sweet son is flying us down to Miami in January for a visit on the beach!!..

Of course no bathing suits or anything, but I want to FEEL GOOD walking in the sand.. something to shoot for!!
Old 12-11-2011, 06:47 AM   #1585

Happy Sunday Ladies!

I hear ya, Deb! Its so easy to have those snacky days, especially on the weekend. I realized lastnight that I am eating way too many snacks myself. Tracking all my foods really helps me see the problem so I can correct it...and that is what I plan to do today

Miami in January sounds amazing!... Great motivator to lose weight before your trip! I'll be here to cheer you on .

Are you almost near goal?
Old 12-11-2011, 07:19 AM   #1586

Quote:
Happy Sunday Ladies!

I hear ya, Deb! Its so easy to have those snacky days, especially on the weekend. I realized lastnight that I am eating way too many snacks myself. Tracking all my foods really helps me see the problem so I can correct it...and that is what I plan to do today

Miami in January sounds amazing!... Great motivator to lose weight before your trip! I'll be here to cheer you on .

Are you almost near goal?
Thanks Meek!! No I am no where near my goal anymore... I let it slip back up to the low 90's. Then lost some, gained some etc. Seem to be stuck in the high 80's low 90' now. MUST CHANGE THAT!!!!

I 'm also very squishy!!! I was getting so toned and feeling so good with my trainer... then he had to get back to work, and now I am back to squishy again because of my lack of motivation and exercise.

Anyway, today is a new day and I have already exercised this morning, so it's a good start!!! Hope you have a great day!!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 09:13 AM   #1587

Good job on getting moving again... Knowing that you have already exercising today has motivated me to get moving too!! Im going for a long walk about 1:30p.

Thanks for being an inspiration... And, Im sure you will be back down in the 70s in no time .

Have a good day
Old 12-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #1588

Quote:
Good job on getting moving again... Knowing that you have already exercising today has motivated me to get moving too!! Im going for a long walk about 1:30p.

Thanks for being an inspiration... And, Im sure you will be back down in the 70s in no time .

Have a good day
thanks Meek!!! Well I have stayed busy all day today doing things.. feel so much better being active! Eating is going well.. Low Carb.. Not counting cals.. just working on one day eating more, next day eating less..

Worked for me before, and I believe If I just stop playing around with "PLANS" I can reach my goal and maintain.. too much playing and not enough doing...

Have a great evening!!!!
Old 12-12-2011, 05:18 AM   #1589

Concentrating on eating low carb during these holiday times.. not worried about a cal count.. only carbs.. and not being too strict.. 30 net, approx. I can get most things I love in at those counts...

Also, like I said in Meek's journal, I did have an Atkins PB cup last night.. and it was delish!!!! Yes, the carbs are around 13 before sugar alch. but worth every bit at that time..

Today, meat, small salad.. celery with cream cheese.. some of my homemade chicken casserole which is also delish!!... keeping sweet things to a min today.... not worried about eating in the least!

Exercised again this morning... 2 days in a row now.. WOW... Key to making it through without a gain for ME.. will be keeping this up.. makes me want to stick to things better...

Busy Monday so have a great day all!! will check back soon...
Old 12-12-2011, 06:33 AM   #1590
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyl View Post
but i like to tease!!!!

WTG CHANTYL!!!!!!!

Quote:
Thanks Meek!! No I am no where near my goal anymore... I let it slip back up to the low 90's. Then lost some, gained some etc. Seem to be stuck in the high 80's low 90' now. MUST CHANGE THAT!!!!

I 'm also very squishy!!! I was getting so toned and feeling so good with my trainer... then he had to get back to work, and now I am back to squishy again because of my lack of motivation and exercise.

Anyway, today is a new day and I have already exercised this morning, so it's a good start!!! Hope you have a great day!!!!
We are in the same spot right now However, you are a weightloss marvel! You'll pass me up in NO TIME FLAT!

Quote:
Concentrating on eating low carb during these holiday times.. not worried about a cal count.. only carbs.. and not being too strict.. 30 net, approx. I can get most things I love in at those counts...

Also, like I said in Meek's journal, I did have an Atkins PB cup last night.. and it was delish!!!! Yes, the carbs are around 13 before sugar alch. but worth every bit at that time..

Today, meat, small salad.. celery with cream cheese.. some of my homemade chicken casserole which is also delish!!... keeping sweet things to a min today.... not worried about eating in the least!

Exercised again this morning... 2 days in a row now.. WOW... Key to making it through without a gain for ME.. will be keeping this up.. makes me want to stick to things better...

Busy Monday so have a great day all!! will check back soon...
WTG!! Seems Atkins is doing you well. Keep up the exercise! It such a a great mood enhancer and makes ya feel sexiness LOL

Let's see. I did IF all last week. Am at my lowest I've been in like forever. I had a "free" day yesterday. Wayyyyy too many cookies (we had a cookie swap Saturday ) Up a 1/2 lb but not concerned. Work is still over loaded and I like IFing (since I am keeping really busy at work). So week 2 of IF here I go Wish me luck

Have a wonderful day Se˝oritas
Closed Thread