Old 11-28-2011, 12:25 PM   #1441
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
with milk! LOL

I'll have the protein bar too (opening as we speak)
Well I guess better than nuttin....

Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2011, 04:24 AM   #1442

Down 3 pounds!! YAY... so I am back where I was at Thanksgiving... NOW.. today is my big fat ribeye day!!! EXCITED AND HUNGRY....

I will check back at work. Hope everyone had a fantabulous DD! or a great UP day.. whichever it was for you...
Old 11-29-2011, 05:32 AM   #1443
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Good Morning Deb, congratulations on your 3 pound release KUTGW!
Old 11-29-2011, 05:36 AM   #1444

Thanks Loretta!! I was kinda surprised.. but then not really, because i KNOW low carb works wonders!!..
Old 11-29-2011, 06:18 AM   #1445

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Nice loss..congrats!!! Yeah, low carb always work to get rid of bloat and excess water weight.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:24 AM   #1446
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
WOOOHOOO!!! told ya! You're like a machine when you stick to your diet! Your body has no problem releasing ANY of it!! CONGRATS!!!

I am down 2 lbs. That puts me in BRAND NEW TERRITORY and only 3.5lbs away from my Christmas goal!!

I had a horrendous headache tho. I really did. I get migraines so I KNOW pain BUT this was just a headache and it was bad enough that it took me FOREVER to knock out last night. Needless to say, I woke up EXTREMELY late and rushed out the door! LOL

I did shop last night for down days. I got some pretty good stuff. For dinner last night I had a Nathan's ff hotdog on a 35 calorie bread w/light mayo and regular ketchup and mustard. It was nooooommmyyy! I couldn't believe something ff was so delish!!! Glad I shopped.

Up day today and looking forward to it actually! LOL I still have a little bit of an annoying pain but it's not bad. Not sure what to eat?

Last edited by 12yrslater; 11-29-2011 at 06:25 AM..
Old 11-29-2011, 06:35 AM   #1447

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Whooo-Hooo!!! Congrats Pati, wow...you're so close to Christmas goal, you definitely got that!! Yeah I love nathan's...can't beat the cals, just right for DDs. I'm eating chicken legs for breakfast...LOL. Have some?
Old 11-29-2011, 06:39 AM   #1448

Gallery: Meek75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Down 3 pounds!! YAY... so I am back where I was at Thanksgiving... NOW.. today is my big fat ribeye day!!! EXCITED AND HUNGRY....

I will check back at work. Hope everyone had a fantabulous DD! or a great UP day.. whichever it was for you...
Dang girl, that's awesome! .
Old 11-29-2011, 06:40 AM   #1449

Quote:
WOOOHOOO!!! told ya! You're like a machine when you stick to your diet! Your body has no problem releasing ANY of it!! CONGRATS!!!

I am down 2 lbs. That puts me in BRAND NEW TERRITORY and only 3.5lbs away from my Christmas goal!! I had a horrendous headache tho. I really did. I get migraines so I KNOW pain BUT this was just a headache and it was bad enough that it took me FOREVER to knock out last night. Needless to say, I woke up EXTREMELY late and rushed out the door! LOL

I did shop last night for down days. I got some pretty good stuff. For dinner last night I had a Nathan's ff hotdog on a 35 calorie bread w/light mayo and regular ketchup and mustard. It was nooooommmyyy! I couldn't believe something ff was so delish!!! Glad I shopped.

Up day today and looking forward to it actually! LOL I still have a little bit of an annoying pain but it's not bad. Not sure what to eat?
WTG, Pati. You girls are this plan. Keep up the good work!!!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 06:40 AM   #1450

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Whooo-Hooo!!! Congrats Pati, wow...you're so close to Christmas goal, you definitely got that!! Yeah I love nathan's...can't beat the cals, just right for DDs. I'm eating chicken legs for breakfast...LOL. Have some?
Chicken thighs? YUM .
Old 11-29-2011, 06:55 AM   #1451
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks Shari and Meek!!! How are you guys doing?

OMG Shari, chicken legs actually made my mouth salivate!
FedEx me 2 will ya
Old 11-29-2011, 07:30 AM   #1452

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Nice loss..congrats!!! Yeah, low carb always work to get rid of bloat and excess water weight.
Thank you Shari! YES! the bloat was really bothering me alot. I can count on LC to take care of it for me.. IF I stick to it..

Quote:

I am down 2 lbs. That puts me in BRAND NEW TERRITORY and only 3.5lbs away from my Christmas goal!!

I had a horrendous headache tho. I really did. I get migraines so I KNOW pain BUT this was just a headache and it was bad enough that it took me FOREVER to knock out last night. Needless to say, I woke up EXTREMELY late and rushed out the door! LOL

CONGRATS PATI!! excellent loss and new territory!!! WHOO HOOO!!!

Sorry about the headache, but probably from you silly girl waiting so long to eat something yummy.... Also love the FF dogs.. they are perfect food for DD. I even eat them on UP days cuz they are yummy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
Dang girl, that's awesome! .
Thanks Meek!! how did it go for you?
Old 11-29-2011, 09:59 AM   #1453
Big Yapper!!!!

When one hits new territory on the scale one is afraid to eat!

I didn't get a chance to have breakfast (not by choice). So just polished off a ham/cheese on wheat grilled sammich and a soup. I am so full!!

Another "woohoo" moment for me? 2 random people from work said how good I look and that they see a big difference in me. I suppose it's the big ol baggie pants and my shirt fitting big. I literally have to hold them up. ( psssstt, panties are big too! )
Old 11-29-2011, 10:01 AM   #1454
Big Yapper!!!!

what are you guys eating today?!? DO TELL!
Old 11-29-2011, 10:03 AM   #1455

Quote:
When one hits new territory on the scale one is afraid to eat!

I didn't get a chance to have breakfast (not by choice). So just polished off a ham/cheese on wheat grilled sammich and a soup. I am so full!!

Another "woohoo" moment for me? 2 random people from work said how good I look and that they see a big difference in me. I suppose it's the big ol baggie pants and my shirt fitting big. I literally have to hold them up. ( psssstt, panties are big too! )
O M G!!!! so very very happy for you!!! Girl you are really kicking some bootay on this plan!!

I think it was made for you!...

It has been a long long while since I have hit new territory but I do kinda recall not wanting to see that number go back up the other way again!!... So you know what to do!!! Keep it up!!!!

Now get yourself some new clothes.... CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 10:07 AM   #1456
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
O M G!!!! so very very happy for you!!! Girl you are really kicking some bootay on this plan!!

I think it was made for you!...

It has been a long long while since I have hit new territory but I do kinda recall not wanting to see that number go back up the other way again!!... So you know what to do!!! Keep it up!!!!

Now get yourself some new clothes.... CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!
All I want for Christmas is a nice tight arse!?! LMAO!!!!!

Seriously tho', what I need the most are work slacks. I think good will is a good place since I am not done losing (hoping I can keep up at this pace)....
Old 11-29-2011, 10:08 AM   #1457
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
I want the same thing!!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 10:16 AM   #1458
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obraxton View Post
I think if we at least stop being naughty come 12/1, we will have a chance at it?!?
Old 11-29-2011, 10:16 AM   #1459

Quote:
All I want for Christmas is a nice tight arse!?! LMAO!!!!!

Seriously tho', what I need the most are work slacks. I think good will is a good place since I am not done losing (hoping I can keep up at this pace)....
I agree!! just go get you some of those inexpensive pants until you get to your goal, which is coming fast girlie!!!!

Quote:
YOU TOO!!! I can't wait to see everyone's updated pics when you get there!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 11:24 AM   #1460

Quote:
what are you guys eating today?!? DO TELL!
I had a cup of noodles so far today.... oh, and tea + water I plan on having tilapia and veggies for dinner tonight.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:46 AM   #1461
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
I had a cup of noodles so far today.... oh, and tea + water I plan on having tilapia and veggies for dinner tonight.
You're on a down day I take it?

What kind of noodles do you do and how? (I forget noodles actually are low in cals)

I read Gracie's journal and her idea with the Ramen noodle packet using shiritaki noodles sounds pretty good
Old 11-29-2011, 11:58 AM   #1462

HOLY CANOLE!! look at Dessa's new AVI!!! she looks SKINNY!! go Dessa!!

Yep, Meek you hang in there! DD means tomorrow you eat!!...

Pati, I read where Gracie does that also, but I don't have those slimey noodles to eat.... oh I mean SHIRA SOMETHING noodles... I want to order some though, and I will soon.

Meek are you eating a regular cup o noodles? They are not too many cals, when you don't do the fried ones ( Ramen ) My DD LOVES those things and lives on them. She is starting to gain weight, so I need to remind her to eat MEAT!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #1463
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I"m scared of those noodles. I can't get past the movie "Aliens" when I see them in the store, but I hear they are pleasant enough. I don't try new things tho...
Old 11-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #1464

Quote:
I"m scared of those noodles. I can't get past the movie "Aliens" when I see them in the store, but I hear they are pleasant enough. I don't try new things tho...
haha. I feel the SAME way about them.. so many stories about how creepy they are. Some do say they taste good as long as you rinse them well...

Too cute about not trying new things... reminds me of my Son who eats a basic menu of Dinner Rolls, Cheese, Pizza, repeat.... oh I forgot, when my three oldest were young and we went to Taco Bell, I was embarassed to order for them. One would have Shell and cheese only, next was Shell and meat only, and the third was Shell, meat, cheese, no lettuce. GRRRR.....

Last edited by Deb294evr; 11-29-2011 at 12:34 PM..
Old 11-29-2011, 12:30 PM   #1465
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
HOLY CANOLE!! look at Dessa's new AVI!!! she looks SKINNY!! go Dessa!!

Yep, Meek you hang in there! DD means tomorrow you eat!!...

Pati, I read where Gracie does that also, but I don't have those slimey noodles to eat.... oh I mean SHIRA SOMETHING noodles... I want to order some though, and I will soon.

Meek are you eating a regular cup o noodles? They are not too many cals, when you don't do the fried ones ( Ramen ) My DD LOVES those things and lives on them. She is starting to gain weight, so I need to remind her to eat MEAT!!!
you called them slimy noodles!

I bought a bag. Never got the courage to open the bag so I let it sit and sit in my fridge and expire!

I may buy another and give em a go!?!? You know chef Cutie Patootie, I mean Rocco DiSpirito, spoke about these little noodles and how they were a great alternative to carby noodles Look, if he's telling me to eat something, as cute as he is, I would do it in a heartbeat!

ANYWAY...I agree, Dessa looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD in her new avi pic! She is teeny tiny!!!! WTG GIRL!!!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 12:31 PM   #1466
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
haha. I feel the SAME way about them.. so many stories about how creepy they are. Some do say they taste good as long as you rinse them well...

Too cute about not trying new things... reminds me of my Son who eats a basic menu of Dinner Rolls, Cheese, Pizza, repeat....
My fiancee's (yes, you read that right) taste buds are so easy to please
Old 11-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #1467

Quote:
you called them slimy noodles!

I bought a bag. Never got the courage to open the bag so I let it sit and sit in my fridge and expire!

I may buy another and give em a go!?!? You know chef Cutie Patootie, I mean Rocco DiSpirito, spoke about these little noodles and how they were a great alternative to carby noodles Look, if he's telling me to eat something, as cute as he is, I would do it in a heartbeat!

ANYWAY...I agree, Dessa looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD in her new avi pic! She is teeny tiny!!!! WTG GIRL!!!!!
ROCCO!!!!!!!!!!!! O M G!!... yummy.....

Quote:
My fiancee's (yes, you read that right) taste buds are so easy to please
you got that right!...
Old 11-29-2011, 12:39 PM   #1468
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Too cute about not trying new things... reminds me of my Son who eats a basic menu of Dinner Rolls, Cheese, Pizza, repeat.... oh I forgot, when my three oldest were young and we went to Taco Bell, I was embarassed to order for them. One would have Shell and cheese only, next was Shell and meat only, and the third was Shell, meat, cheese, no lettuce. GRRRR.....
LOL!!

I can relax then, with Eli's Pizza. (A paper plate arranged like a pizza pie with pepperoni placed as if it were an actual pizza b/c he despised the cheese and sauce). And they have to be arranged in a circle and on a paper plate NOT a paper towel lol. Your kids have him beat but that's adorably funny!
Old 11-29-2011, 12:42 PM   #1469

Quote:
LOL!!

I can relax then, with Eli's Pizza. (A paper plate arranged like a pizza pie with pepperoni placed as if it were an actual pizza b/c he despised the cheese and sauce). And they have to be arranged in a circle and on a paper plate NOT a paper towel lol. Your kids have him beat but that's adorably funny!
LORDY!! that is too cute too!!... Aren't kids the funniest creatures ever!...
Old 11-29-2011, 01:04 PM   #1470
Tyl

Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! i just had 5 super up days lmao! am having a much needed dd today. miss u guys!
Closed Thread