LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 06:57 AM   #1381
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Pati WILL marry her son. We will be engaged soon. He just doesn't know it YET

Morning Señoritas! Sounds like you are all doing splendidly!
Me? I am still doing well too. Not losing. I go up 2 lbs on up days. Go down 2 lbs on down days. So just teeter tottering that weight.

I haven't ate today. Just had my coffee and cream I am considering low carb (atkins induction style) for the next few days (pre-holiday). I am lower in weight but I'll tell you something I noticed in the mirror this morning. I am EXTREMELY BLOATED in the TUMMY! I know it's the carbs. Like I said, my weight is lower but the bloating from the carbs is just yucky! Which is why I am considering low carb for a few days. Still not 100% if this is where I should go but am leaning towards it. Then picking up on Juddd next week?

Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2011, 07:01 AM   #1382
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post

Me? I am still doing well too. Not losing. I go up 2 lbs on up days. Go down 2 lbs on down days. So just teeter tottering that weight.

I haven't ate today. Just had my coffee and cream I am considering low carb (atkins induction style) for the next few days (pre-holiday). I am lower in weight but I'll tell you something I noticed in the mirror this morning. I am EXTREMELY BLOATED in the TUMMY! I know it's the carbs. Like I said, my weight is lower but the bloating from the carbs is just yucky! Which is why I am considering low carb for a few days. Still not 100% if this is where I should go but am leaning towards it. Then picking up on Juddd next week?
LOL, you're crazy! Yeah, same thing happening to me this morning after eating burger and fries yesterday, plus ice cream. Sooo I definitely earned my gain from yesterday's UD but am trying to keep it low carb for now to get rid of the water weight and bloat before Thanksgiving. I'm giving it a full run starting Sunday too. I've been teeter tottering too. I'm just glad I don't gain so much like I did on Atkins when eating like I am.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:03 AM   #1383

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyl View Post
LMAO! does Pati still want to marry your son! happy holidays!
of course!! Somebody has to tame that boy!! You have a fantastic holiday yourself girl!!

Quote:

Morning Pati!!! Well I am soooooo going to be doing the same thing this week. Eating Low Carb ( except Thursday ) and zig zagging my cals... Just to keep myself from gaining. I know I won't go real low, but I can mix it up some!!! Kinda like lean protein and veges one day, then more Atkinsish the next.

Then, back to JUDDD next week! Whatever works for us folks!!! Have a spendid WEEK!!! and Holiday!!
Old 11-21-2011, 07:04 AM   #1384
Tyl

Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
i am loving eating carbs on up days lmao! i went to the movies yesterday and had ribs, sweet potato fries and cheese bread. if i was lcing i would have gained like 5 pounds. i'm only up .6 lol. i like it!!! lol. but being bloated is no fun, so i understand wanting to let the carbs go for a while. i imagine you could do that on JUDDD too.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:09 AM   #1385
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
I'm just glad I don't gain so much like I did on Atkins when eating like I am.
And this is exactly why I'm afraid of doing Atkins again, even if for a few days! Atkins isn't as forgiving on the scale BUT IT DOES WONDERS on the waist!

Why can't I just be naturally thin?!?!?
Old 11-21-2011, 07:12 AM   #1386
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Pati!!! Well I am soooooo going to be doing the same thing this week. Eating Low Carb ( except Thursday ) and zig zagging my cals... Just to keep myself from gaining. I know I won't go real low, but I can mix it up some!!! Kinda like lean protein and veges one day, then more Atkinsish the next.

Then, back to JUDDD next week! Whatever works for us folks!!! Have a spendid WEEK!!! and Holiday!!
Good luck to you (and all of us) this week Deb!
Enjoy your short week. I work today and tomorrow and off til next week. (Thank goodness cuz I'm looking forward to it!)

Quote:
i am loving eating carbs on up days lmao! i went to the movies yesterday and had ribs, sweet potato fries and cheese bread. if i was lcing i would have gained like 5 pounds. i'm only up .6 lol. i like it!!! lol. but being bloated is no fun, so i understand wanting to let the carbs go for a while. i imagine you could do that on JUDDD too.
Chantyl, I am enjoying the carbs and the fact that I don't gain alot of weight (scale wise). The only thing bugging me is my stomach which seems to be protruding like mad!
Old 11-21-2011, 07:15 AM   #1387

Quote:
I agree that is why I love JUDDD. The thing is I can't stay low on my DD. I have tried every combination of food possible. If I eat freely on my UP days, I have zero control on my DD. HOW DO YOU GUYS DO IT?... ugggg...

Quote:
And this is exactly why I'm afraid of doing Atkins again, even if for a few days! Atkins isn't as forgiving on the scale BUT IT DOES WONDERS on the waist!

Why can't I just be naturally thin?!?!?
Yes, I agree, but when I say I am doing Atkins, I am definately NOT doing induction level carbs. I am thinking around 50/ day would still allow me to be in control, AND enjoy some foods. OF course this is trial and error!!!!

YESSSS why oh why can't I be naturally thin too?...
Old 11-21-2011, 07:23 AM   #1388
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I agree that is why I love JUDDD. The thing is I can't stay low on my DD. I have tried every combination of food possible. If I eat freely on my UP days, I have zero control on my DD. HOW DO YOU GUYS DO IT?... ugggg...

Yes, I agree, but when I say I am doing Atkins, I am definately NOT doing induction level carbs. I am thinking around 50/ day would still allow me to be in control, AND enjoy some foods. OF course this is trial and error!!!!

YESSSS why oh why can't I be naturally thin too?...
Are we all getting serious next week?! I know I am! I want to be thinner by Christmas....I think with Juddd (following to a tee!) I could get there I hope!
Old 11-21-2011, 07:26 AM   #1389
Tyl

Quote:
Are we all getting serious next week?! I know I am! I want to be thinner by Christmas....I think with Juddd (following to a tee!) I could get there I hope!
i would like to be down another 15 pounds or so by Christmas. not sure how possible that it, but i'm gonna try.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:28 AM   #1390
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
i would like to be down another 15 pounds or so by Christmas. not sure how possible that it, but i'm gonna try.
My goal is 9 lbs.

I BET WE CAN DO IT IF WE GIVE IT OUR ALL!!!!!
Old 11-21-2011, 07:31 AM   #1391
Tyl

Quote:
My goal is 9 lbs.

Yes we can! I will be super happy if i'm down 10 by then. now to make it through thanksgiving!
Old 11-21-2011, 07:48 AM   #1392
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Yes we can! I will be super happy if i'm down 10 by then. now to make it through thanksgiving!
My goal through thanksgiving is just to maintain!!!
Old 11-21-2011, 08:18 AM   #1393

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Good morning Girls.

Deb, enjoy your time off!!
Old 11-21-2011, 08:22 AM   #1394

Thanks Meek!! GIRLS WE CAN DO THIS!!!! I will also try for 10 by Christmas!.. seems easy RIGHT?...
Old 11-21-2011, 08:46 AM   #1395

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My goal is 9 lbs.

Quote:
My goal through thanksgiving is just to maintain!!!
Agree 1000%!!! I'm trying to get rid of 11 so it's on, true to plan starting Sunday as an UD, of course. Right now, I need to get rid of the water weight from excessive eating yesterday, I didn't mention all I had for breakfast too, before truly maintaining until Sunday.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:03 AM   #1396
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Agree 1000%!!! I'm trying to get rid of 11 so it's on, true to plan starting Sunday as an UD, of course. Right now, I need to get rid of the water weight from excessive eating yesterday, I didn't mention all I had for breakfast too, before truly maintaining until Sunday.
WE CAN DO THISSSS
Old 11-22-2011, 08:29 AM   #1397
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
Great goals ladies!
Old 11-22-2011, 08:31 AM   #1398

Hey ladies!!

Deb~ I know you're relaxing (or trying too..LOL) while the rest of us are working..enjoy!!

Pati~how's it going?

I lost most of the water weight/gain from Sunday's extravagant meals..yes, with an 's'.... Idown 3.4...have 0.4 still with me but hope to take that out by drinking a lot of water today and eating more moderate carbs until TD.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:36 AM   #1399

Morning Girls!!! Well I am not good at relaxing when I look around my house.. Trying to get it cleaned up and ready for company. My parents are coming over Thanksgiving so it gives me incentive to clean

I like everyone's plan! I definately think we can get this done!! Today is a I DONT KNOW day.. not sure of my cals, because I have not counted... oops.. I have been working my butt off though, so I figure I am sweating it off..

Hope everyone who is working is having FUN.... Have a great day, I will continue to check in on everyone!
Old 11-22-2011, 10:51 AM   #1400
Big Yapper!!!!

Gals!!! BUSY BUSY BUSY over here. Cramming loads of stuff into a 2 day work week is heck!!! Being today is my Friday, I haven't even had a moment to eat (but yes I'm famished). I will probably run to get a soup and run back (could use the calories burned in running to and from? I really thought today would be easy peasy but nooooooo! EVERYONE IS TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING DONE! LOL

Ok rant over...

So my eating? I'm on Deb's diet. "Don't Know". Low carb didn't work for me yesterday since DH made me a delish dinner I couldn't break his lil' heart and say no! SO I ate! LOL

Today, I haven't eaten at all but working out for an hour during zumba tonight requires me to have SOMETHING. What it will be? NO CLUE BUT I AM STARVED (am I repeating myself? lol I'm sorry if I am and am all over the place...I'm typing rapidly!)

Have a good day ladies!!
Old 11-22-2011, 01:00 PM   #1401

I know Deb, when you're hosting it's so much to get done..on top of cooking. IDKD...LOL, I Don't Know Day. Try to enjoy your days off when you can.

Pati~it's jumping here now..I've had this page up for awhile and just able to finish typing it. Hope you eat soon!! Happy Friday!
Old 11-23-2011, 10:15 AM   #1402

Hi Ladies!! Not much to report today, I am not weighing until Sunday this week. Just don't need the stress.... Making desserts all day today, and boy am I drooling... oh well, I'll eat it tomorrow If I feel like it.

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL LOVELY Thanksgiving this year, hug your family!!!!.. I know I am going to be SO READY to get going full speed on Monday... time to get this off for good.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:16 AM   #1403

Morning all my friends!! hope you all had a safe, happy Thanksgiving!! I definately ate my fill, and today I work it off... exercise, cleaning up the house, whatever it takes to feel better...

No shopping for me, I am not one to brave the crowds. Did it once a few years back, and learned my lesson. NEVER EVER AGAIN!...

Have a great day all!!!
Old 11-25-2011, 06:02 AM   #1404

Morning Deb!!
Glad u enjoyed urself. Im sure you'll work off those calories and feel better by tomorrow. I've never been into the Black Friday shopping. I cant stand crowds either .

Have a great weekend!:-)
Old 11-25-2011, 06:22 AM   #1405
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
Have a great weekend! Don't worry about the calories, they can't stick around!!!!
Old 11-25-2011, 06:24 AM   #1406

Quote:
Originally Posted by obraxton View Post
Have a great weekend! Don't worry about the calories, they can't stick around!!!!
Thanks Dessa!! I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!
Old 11-27-2011, 08:42 AM   #1407

Really READY for tomorrow. LESS FOOD. for sure. Weighed today and uggg don't want to talk about it.... I did NOT maintain this week. All I can do is get right back on track and not worry about it.

Tomorrow is a good 2 week no tweaking experiment. If I don't like it, I am making changes. This MUST be something I can live with, or I am just wasting time.

Hope everyone out there is doing better than I !!....
Old 11-27-2011, 09:55 AM   #1408

I totally agree with your post!!!

We can do this!!
Old 11-28-2011, 03:25 AM   #1409

Up excited! Ready for the week!! No time at all this morning, I have so much work waiting for me today!!! YIKES. But the good thing is that I won't have time to think about food! YAY!!!!

I will catch up to you alll soon!!! Lets do this!!!
Old 11-28-2011, 05:56 AM   #1410
Big Yapper!!!!

Good morning my lovely ladies!

So I am gonna be quite busy today but never too busy for my lovelies

Ok, so I didn't diet. Didn't really follow any plan from Wednesday night to pretty much yesterday. I ate what I wanted. When I wanted. But I'll tell you what, I realized that I wasn't thinking of food as much as I normally do when I am on any other plan. I didn't gorge either which is a good thing. Anyway, I expected the weight to creep up daily but guess what (and yes I weighed every morning). I ONLY GAINED 1 POUND!!! *happy dance*

Because I was able to sustain my weight loss with the exception of the one pound, my goal for Christmas is 5.5lbs. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy (I think I had said I wanted to lose 9 lbs?)

Today is a low day for me. I don't mind it at all! I am actually looking forward to it.
My eats will probably be soup for lunch (if I can get away from my desk long enough to go buy one from CVS or Walgreens. If not I will have the powerbar I have here with diet cola OR MAYBE cereal from the cafeteria with skim milk? WHO KNOWS! LOL I just know I will keep it a low day.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS TODAY!!

BTW - I think we should all set a Christmas goal I bet we can all hit it with a little determination and persistence

HAVE A GREAT DAY LADIES!!!
Closed Thread