Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2011, 06:10 AM   #1201
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
OHHHHMMMYYGGGAAWWWDDD Deb! 10.5lbs in 2 weeks?!?!?! My goodness is that fantastic!!! Especially cuz yuo get to eat every other day!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!

Ok, now that that is out of my system, GOOD MORNING MY LUVS
Up day for all of us! SWEET! BTW - you guys have planned your up days well. I am 'winging' it but oddly enough, I am scared to eat!

My down day netted me a 2.5lb loss We are supposed to only weigh after a down day correct? So I hope to not get on the scale tomorrow morning BUT I'm sure I will...I'm a masochist! I love pain! LMAO....

Ok so I didn't bring food for the day cuz I was planning on a nice sub from the restaurant downstairs. I was gonna skip breakfast but now, maybe not since you guys are saying it's important to get those cals in. I will have cereal (why am I tempted to watch the fat? I could have eggs and bacon but I'm gonna go for the cereal?!?!?). Then the sub at lunch and dinner will be decided later. I am planning my workouts on days I get to eat so tonight I will do zumba and upper body weights.

Meek, we miss ya luv

Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2011, 06:58 AM   #1202
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Good morning JUDDD BUDDDS!

Deb, that's AMAZING!!! Kudos to you!! As you see in my journal I've been on the fence about how to do JUDDD and I'm doing it by the book so counting cals only! I enjoyed a delish bacon, egg and cheese sandwich. I read the same thread and it made me realize more that I need to really eat so today it's on!!

Pati~Congrats to you too!!! TOM is messing with me so the scale stayed the same as Sunday after my MD so I'm praying after some of this water weight leaves the scale will be as nice to me as it has to you and Deb!

Meek~ yes, come back and play....miss you but know you're busy.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:07 AM   #1203
Blabbermouth!!!

Shari, I 'm sure you'll get a loss soon! BUT you did mention that your clothes are getting really loose so something is working KUTGW!!!

I dove right in. I have no shame LOL I am not even bothering with carbs! Just calories. But I will be honest and tell you, I HATE counting calories. Like my breakfast, I have NO CLUE how much that was (a laddle full of oatmeal made with water and I added cranberries and brown sugar). I am going to try to figure out what that was (calorie wise); any suggestions what I should use?
Old 11-08-2011, 07:26 AM   #1204

I was using *********** but question some of the cal counting. It's been recommended and now I'm using ************. It's easy and user-friendly. I'm not one that enjoy calorie counting too but just like when doing the protocol after doing it awhile, we knew how many cals certain food are. I'm pretty simple when it comes to eating so I think after a couple of weeks I'll know how many cals are in certain food without having to count as precisely as I do now.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:53 AM   #1205

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
I miss you all too. I'll try to pop in more often. You girls are doing great on JUDDD. Keep at it!!!
Gonna try!!! come back when you can!!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
OHHHHMMMYYGGGAAWWWDDD Deb! 10.5lbs in 2 weeks?!?!?! My goodness is that fantastic!!! Especially cuz yuo get to eat every other day!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!

Ok, now that that is out of my system, GOOD MORNING MY LUVS
Up day for all of us! SWEET! BTW - you guys have planned your up days well. I am 'winging' it but oddly enough, I am scared to eat!

My down day netted me a 2.5lb loss We are supposed to only weigh after a down day correct? So I hope to not get on the scale tomorrow morning BUT I'm sure I will...I'm a masochist! I love pain! LMAO....

Ok so I didn't bring food for the day cuz I was planning on a nice sub from the restaurant downstairs. I was gonna skip breakfast but now, maybe not since you guys are saying it's important to get those cals in. I will have cereal (why am I tempted to watch the fat? I could have eggs and bacon but I'm gonna go for the cereal?!?!?). Then the sub at lunch and dinner will be decided later. I am planning my workouts on days I get to eat so tonight I will do zumba and upper body weights.

Meek, we miss ya luv
THIS IS VERY COMMON!!! the fear of eating.. I read it all the time on the JUDDD board. How strange are we all?... I guess in order for this to work though, there needs to be a BIGGGG spread between your UPD and DD? I am still trying to figure it out myself.

Thanks hon for the woo hoo... I lost 8.5 the first week, and only 2 the second, but I think that is how it is going to go for me... around 2 pounds a week. I am ok with that.. I also need to work out again, I keep saying it, but I miss it!.. I MUST MAKE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning JUDDD BUDDDS!

Deb, that's AMAZING!!! Kudos to you!! As you see in my journal I've been on the fence about how to do JUDDD and I'm doing it by the book so counting cals only! I enjoyed a delish bacon, egg and cheese sandwich. I read the same thread and it made me realize more that I need to really eat so today it's on!!

Pati~Congrats to you too!!! TOM is messing with me so the scale stayed the same as Sunday after my MD so I'm praying after some of this water weight leaves the scale will be as nice to me as it has to you and Deb!

Meek~ yes, come back and play....miss you but know you're busy.
Thanks Shari! Like I said, I know it will slow down, but that is ok!! I know this is really and truely a one size does NOT fit all.. so we all have to figure it out!.. WE WILL!! enjoy your UP DAY!!! EAT!...

Quote:
Shari, I 'm sure you'll get a loss soon! BUT you did mention that your clothes are getting really loose so something is working KUTGW!!!

I dove right in. I have no shame LOL I am not even bothering with carbs! Just calories. But I will be honest and tell you, I HATE counting calories. Like my breakfast, I have NO CLUE how much that was (a laddle full of oatmeal made with water and I added cranberries and brown sugar). I am going to try to figure out what that was (calorie wise); any suggestions what I should use?
I also hate counting Cals.. did it for way too many years.. HOWEVER!!! this is a sacrifice I am willing to make for now... JUST DO IT!...

Quote:
I was using *********** but question some of the cal counting. It's been recommended and now I'm using ************. It's easy and user-friendly. I'm not one that enjoy calorie counting too but just like when doing the protocol after doing it awhile, we knew how many cals certain food are. I'm pretty simple when it comes to eating so I think after a couple of weeks I'll know how many cals are in certain food without having to count as precisely as I do now.
I like when it comes in the package.... but that is not always the healthiest way is it?... oh well, I use the Calorie King/ Fit Day/ ***********/ all those things and just try to stay consistant.. in the counts. IF it seems too good to be true, it probably is...

WE CAN DO THIS GIRLS!!!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 05:11 AM   #1206

wow.. big up day... Like Shari said in her journal , concentrate on the DD today.. trying to make it low. I know someone on the JUDDD site said the Dr. really wanted us to do shakes on the DD, but I don't get satisfied on them.

MY point is today I am going to try that. JUST an experiment. Trying to see if I can make it through the day on 500 - 600 cals worth of shakes.. I quiver at the thought, but what the heck, I can eat tomorrow.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:42 AM   #1207

Ok, so I'm not the only one that went over the top..LOL. I'm hoping the scale is nice tomorrow so I'm determined to be super strict today. I read that about the shakes but I see where others are still losing eating 'regular' food..I've tried to do just shakes for the day and I ended up eating crazy later on. It's mental though because I did the Master Cleanse for 20-something days..I'd never been able to do a liquid diet since. Good luck...bet you have a heck of a loss tomorrow!!
Old 11-09-2011, 05:48 AM   #1208

Quote:
Ok, so I'm not the only one that went over the top..LOL. I'm hoping the scale is nice tomorrow so I'm determined to be super strict today. I read that about the shakes but I see where others are still losing eating 'regular' food..I've tried to do just shakes for the day and I ended up eating crazy later on. It's mental though because I did the Master Cleanse for 20-something days..I'd never been able to do a liquid diet since. Good luck...bet you have a heck of a loss tomorrow!!
Thanks Shari! So far I am still full from my VERY OVER THE TOP UP day... I am going to give this a one day try, if It doesn't work for ME, I'm ditching it....
Old 11-09-2011, 06:44 AM   #1209
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning ladies!!!

Allow me to join you in the "over the top up" club, will ya!?!?!

I'm still full from it! Down day for me today! I am going to do a similar day to what I had Monday. Soup for lunch. Probably soup for dinner. Don't plan on giving up the h&h so I had my regular cup this morning and will have one after dinner.

I'm a masochist. I got on the scale after a REALLY HEAVY up day! Surprisingly with as much pasta as I had, I only gained a lb (edited to fix...I gained 1.5! LOL). Water weight I'm sure but I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!

Have a fantastic day ladies!!!

(BTW - Are you guys keeping track of your weight? I think I will. I will weigh daily and track up and down weights to see how the trend goes? Recipe for disaster y'all think)

Last edited by 12yrslater; 11-09-2011 at 06:45 AM..
Old 11-09-2011, 06:52 AM   #1210

Quote:
Morning ladies!!!

Allow me to join you in the "over the top up" club, will ya!?!?!

I'm still full from it! Down day for me today! I am going to do a similar day to what I had Monday. Soup for lunch. Probably soup for dinner. Don't plan on giving up the h&h so I had my regular cup this morning and will have one after dinner.

I'm a masochist. I got on the scale after a REALLY HEAVY up day! Surprisingly with as much pasta as I had, I only gained a lb (edited to fix...I gained 1.5! LOL). Water weight I'm sure but I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!

Have a fantastic day ladies!!!

(BTW - Are you guys keeping track of your weight? I think I will. I will weigh daily and track up and down weights to see how the trend goes? Recipe for disaster y'all think)
WOW you really are a masochist! NO WAY, I have not stepped on a scale after my UP DAY since my first and I almost had a heart attack!.. I think it is a good idea to see the ups and downs though, as an EXPERIMENT!!.. I will let you do that...

I am on my first shake and it tastes like sh.................. ok, so this may not work... I could try to just not eat anything, but I KNOW that won't work... haha...

I'll do this today, or at least till dinner, then I will re evaluate.. .because this sucks...

I also hope you ladies have a fab day!.. Lets just get through this so we can eat tomorrow!!!...
Old 11-09-2011, 06:55 AM   #1211
Blabbermouth!!!

I meant to comment on the shake day for you! You are a better person than I I can not do an all drink day at all. I love to chew!

WISHING YOU LUCK!!!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 07:05 AM   #1212

Quote:
I meant to comment on the shake day for you! You are a better person than I I can not do an all drink day at all. I love to chew!

WISHING YOU LUCK!!!!!
Thanks Pati! I am choking this cr----- down .. we will see how long I last...
Old 11-09-2011, 08:14 AM   #1213
Blabbermouth!!!

What kind of shakes are you doing?
Old 11-09-2011, 08:17 AM   #1214

Quote:

What kind of shakes are you doing?
I already had some EAS shakes and some Atkins shakes, both are yuckky today.. nothing like the expensive ones you had before...
Old 11-09-2011, 08:31 AM   #1215
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh gosh....Those don't even compare to EAS or Atkins

I am having soup for lunch. I'm getting the twinge of hunger pangs but drinking water so it should help. I will try to hold out to have lunch til 1 if possible. That should work.

I think for dinner I will have a pizza from either healthy choice or weight watchers (depending on the calories in them).

GOOD LUCK DEB! Don't suffer tho'. If you need to swap those shakes for actual real food! (think veggies and fruits if need be)....

Old 11-09-2011, 08:54 AM   #1216

That's wonderful Pati...only one pound, I can't wait to see how much you lose by tomorrow. I wouldn't dare step on the scale I'll see tomorrow after nothing but soup and ff hot dogs if needed for today. One good thing, DDs help me get my water in. So far, I'm good.

Deb~why torture yourself? Ugh, get some real food for dinner tonight!!
Old 11-09-2011, 08:54 AM   #1217

Quote:
Oh gosh....Those don't even compare to EAS or Atkins

I am having soup for lunch. I'm getting the twinge of hunger pangs but drinking water so it should help. I will try to hold out to have lunch til 1 if possible. That should work.

I think for dinner I will have a pizza from either healthy choice or weight watchers (depending on the calories in them).

GOOD LUCK DEB! Don't suffer tho'. If you need to swap those shakes for actual real food! (think veggies and fruits if need be)....

Thanks Pati, I am trying to be strong, but WHY SUFFER? I agree... I will get me some raw veges from the cafeteria to last till I get home, then I am having a nice Lean Cuisine or WW meal.. I AM NOT THAT STRONG!..
Old 11-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #1218

I like that we're all on DDs together..we can really support and get ideas from each other. Are you all going to add MDs during the weekend to keep the same weekday schedule?
Old 11-09-2011, 09:05 AM   #1219
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thanks Pati, I am trying to be strong, but WHY SUFFER? I agree... I will get me some raw veges from the cafeteria to last till I get home, then I am having a nice Lean Cuisine or WW meal.. I AM NOT THAT STRONG!..
You're stronger than you think!!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 09:06 AM   #1220
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I like that we're all on DDs together..we can really support and get ideas from each other. Are you all going to add MDs during the weekend to keep the same weekday schedule?

I am adding Sundays as my medium days to keep the schedule going like it is. I think I like it

you?
Old 11-09-2011, 09:06 AM   #1221

Quote:
That's wonderful Pati...only one pound, I can't wait to see how much you lose by tomorrow. I wouldn't dare step on the scale I'll see tomorrow after nothing but soup and ff hot dogs if needed for today. One good thing, DDs help me get my water in. So far, I'm good.

Deb~why torture yourself? Ugh, get some real food for dinner tonight!!
YAY for getting in your water! I never have that problem, I drink too much water probably... LOVING the FF hot dogs by the way, so much cheaper in calories than regular, but wow, expensive here!! Worth it though for DD's. I am soooo hungry now, I must eat some veges soon!..

Quote:
YES! I also like being on the same days as you guys. I have to get a MD on the weekends, Can't do DD and be home all day.. I tried.. it sucks..
Old 11-09-2011, 09:07 AM   #1222

Quote:
I am adding Sundays as my medium days to keep the schedule going like it is. I think I like it

you?
I am going to copy you........
Old 11-09-2011, 09:08 AM   #1223
Blabbermouth!!!

oh and for chuckles, when I read your post Shari, I read it as "are you adding McDonald's" LMAO!!!! I'll blame the down day for that one!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 09:08 AM   #1224
Blabbermouth!!!

What brand FF hot dogs? I should look for those....
Old 11-09-2011, 09:51 AM   #1225

LOL at the McD's I'm making Saturday my MD so Sunday I can have wings..any kind now..which are high in cals for UD..football baby!! I like this schedule too.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:11 AM   #1226

Quote:
What brand FF hot dogs? I should look for those....
You all crack me up!.. thanks for getting me through this day so far!... the brand I bought was Oscar Mayer, but of course they are most expensive. BUT GOOD!... I am off to a meeting so I will join you all later.. stay good!!
Old 11-09-2011, 10:30 AM   #1227
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
You all crack me up!.. thanks for getting me through this day so far!... the brand I bought was Oscar Mayer, but of course they are most expensive. BUT GOOD!... I am off to a meeting so I will join you all later.. stay good!!
Thanks doll!!

I'm still holding strong...Meal in 30 minutes!
Old 11-09-2011, 11:08 AM   #1228

Meal time yet? I just finished my bowl of soup, now sipping green tea. I just got hungry...I see a huge benefit of eating later on UDs than in the past. It wasn't intentional..took me over my cal limit, but it helped gain insight today.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:34 AM   #1229

Good morning ladies, happy UD!!

I just had McD's egg mcmuffin and large coffee w/ cream, you? Weigh in was good for me after what I ate on Tuesday...had a gain of only .4 after yesterday's DD, so I'm impressed. Now to stay within range is my challenge to really see how this works.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:34 AM   #1230
Blabbermouth!!!

MORNING LADIES!!! Where are you guys? Thought you'd be happy and excited to come in to post your losses!

Here are mine...

Monday - Started with a down day
Tuesday - Up day weighed in the morning -2.5 from Monday
Wednesday - Down day +1lb
Thursday - Up day -2lbs

Ok this is hard to read. I'll say from Monday I've lost exactly 3 lbs! Funny thing is the food I got to eat on Tuesday and the food I'll get to eat today. (Started my day with a croissant w/egg and 2 sausage links)
This is my experiment for the week. I said I'd continue if it works and from what I can see, it's working. So I'll keep at it for a while.

I do hope to eventually make better food choices than what I am having on my up days but cut me some slack! I'm excited and it's working. Eventually I'll plan better and bring my own food for lunches and breakkys. (Greek yogurts/oatmeal/salads with avocado <--I do know how to eat healthy. Just a bad kid is all I am ) ...

I do have a question for you guys. Just something that came to mind (in the shower at that! ) If we went from JUDDD back to Atkins, do you think we'd be able to keep the weight stable? Or even continue to lose? Just wondering

CHIME IN PEOPLE!!!

Let me know how you are doing!!!

BTW - I'm in such a good mood listening to Christmas music (I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas!!!!)
Closed Thread