LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2011, 07:54 AM   #1171
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
notice that's for extreme fat loss...I'm aiming between the two. Or at least gonna try. It calculated for maintenance on an UD around 2000.
ok, I see! I think aiming for the lower is a great idea, and seeing how you feel at that level.. Really looking forward to how you do on this experiment!!..

Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2011, 06:15 AM   #1172
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Buenos Dias Beautiful Ladies!

How are you guys doing!?!? SO do tell me, have any of you weighed doing JUDDD? Just curious to see if it's working for you guys. I am anxiously waiting to hear how the scale is going for Gracie (I'm a lurker in her journal! )

Anyway, since you guys saw how my weekend went, today I am doing a down day. I am still leery (is that how you say it?) about doing this with carbs but to make my down days easier, I am doing them with the soups. I brought Santa Fe Chicken soup for lunch today and it's the "light" kind. Comes in at 180 calories for the whole thing. I can totally live off of soups by the way

I plan on another soup for dinner and that will put me in at 360 calories. HOWEVER, I don't plan on giving up my half and half with coffee. I have 2 or 3 cups (PATI SIZED CUPS! LOL) a day. That puts me over the 500 calories but I *think* I should be good with that? We shall see what the scale brings me come end of the week.

Here's to a good week for all of us

Old 11-07-2011, 06:33 AM   #1173

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good morning Pati and Deb!

Pati~today is a DD for me too! I am trying to shoot for 500-700cals today. I'm taking the plunge and trying to add carbs back too. Gracie lost 4.8lbs eating carbs and sugar! Do you go to the JUDDD board? If not, it's loaded with information, some do low carb, some don't and still have great losses! I'm hoping my body does well adding carbs back in. TOM is here so the scale may not be as accurate but I'll see. I had 4 slices of turkey bacon, cream of mushroom soup which I plan to put chunks of baked chicken in it.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:36 AM   #1174

Morning Ladies!! I just have one minute to say HI, I will be back later to check in officially!!!..
Old 11-07-2011, 06:37 AM   #1175
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Good morning Pati and Deb!

Pati~today is a DD for me too! I am trying to shoot for 500-700cals today. I'm taking the plunge and trying to add carbs back too. Gracie lost 4.8lbs eating carbs and sugar! Do you go to the JUDDD board? If not, it's loaded with information, some do low carb, some don't and still have great losses! I'm hoping my body does well adding carbs back in. TOM is here so the scale may not be as accurate but I'll see. I had 4 slices of turkey bacon, cream of mushroom soup which I plan to put chunks of baked chicken in it.
Yea I've been reading on and off in there...

I am doing this week by counting calories only. Carbs included in this week for me just to see how Juddd actually works for my body.

I'm sooooo lazy! Your meal sure sounds so much better than my coffee/soup in a can day!
Old 11-07-2011, 06:38 AM   #1176
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Ladies!! I just have one minute to say HI, I will be back later to check in officially!!!..

Have a great day!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:07 AM   #1177

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Yea I've been reading on and off in there...

I am doing this week by counting calories only. Carbs included in this week for me just to see how Juddd actually works for my body.

I'm sooooo lazy! Your meal sure sounds so much better than my coffee/soup in a can day!
Me too! But I'm still trying to not go into complete carb overload..just eating what I've been wanting but I'm not eating a lot of sugar, yet. I had a bowl of oatmeal and it was lovely.

Deb, how dare they make you work instead of being able to play around here. See you later, have a great Monday!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:34 AM   #1178
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Me too! But I'm still trying to not go into complete carb overload..just eating what I've been wanting but I'm not eating a lot of sugar, yet. I had a bowl of oatmeal and it was lovely.

Deb, how dare they make you work instead of being able to play around here. See you later, have a great Monday!
OATMEAL!!!

Down day for you today?
Old 11-07-2011, 07:42 AM   #1179

Yup, I just entered my cals and I should come out at 624 minus 120cals for exercise and I'm at low end of range. I do have packs of Swiss Miss diet cocoa to use for an emergency with only being 25 cals/pack. Add sweetner and it's great! I'm also trying to drink 3Q of water to help flush out some of the bloat...

Oh I just realized I didn't say I had oatmeal yesterday. Not this morning...
Old 11-07-2011, 07:57 AM   #1180
Big Yapper!!!!

I definitely need to get me some of those Swiss Miss packs!
Old 11-07-2011, 08:05 AM   #1181

yeah I had one on Saturday and Sunday. I've had the box for awhile though because I'd gotten the real ones for my sons and couldn't drink these after freshly drinking the real ones..LOL. Now they're great since I haven't had the real pack in awhile...
Old 11-07-2011, 10:16 AM   #1182

Ok Ladies so how is the DD going? I am ATTEMPTING one, but man I am hungry. So far around 500 cals, need more. This really low stuff without HCG is really tough.

I don't know that I really want to starve... I don't know how everyone is doing 500 cal days?? Oh well, I am not going to sweat it, and I will eat what I need to get through without over eating anything..

VEGES.. must fill up on them.. but they don't satisfy like MEAT ...

How are you girls doing this?.. I need to get some more motivation!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 11:27 AM   #1183
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Ok Ladies so how is the DD going? I am ATTEMPTING one, but man I am hungry. So far around 500 cals, need more. This really low stuff without HCG is really tough.

I don't know that I really want to starve... I don't know how everyone is doing 500 cal days?? Oh well, I am not going to sweat it, and I will eat what I need to get through without over eating anything..

VEGES.. must fill up on them.. but they don't satisfy like MEAT ...

How are you girls doing this?.. I need to get some more motivation!!!!!!

Well, it's almost 1:30 PM and I am just now eating lunch. Santa Fe chicken soup (canned stuff). It's YUMMY....

Anyway, I was a little hungry this morning but not nearly as hungry as when I was doing p&i? With me Deb, the coffee and cream really keeps me satiated which is why I probably thought p2 sucked....Cuz I really could live on low amounts of food. Just DO NOT TAKE MY COFFEE AND CREAM!

My meal right now is 160 cals. My dinner will either be another soup OR a lean pocket. (I will see where those are calorie wise). I find it sooooo much easier to use foods that are already measured and calculated for me. While they aren't the best of choices, at least I will keep the calories to where they need to be. Eventually (if I decide to keep going with this WOE) I will start doing my own foods on DDs. We will see. This is a one week experiment for me....
Old 11-07-2011, 11:33 AM   #1184

Quote:

Well, it's almost 1:30 PM and I am just now eating lunch. Santa Fe chicken soup (canned stuff). It's YUMMY....

Anyway, I was a little hungry this morning but not nearly as hungry as when I was doing p&i? With me Deb, the coffee and cream really keeps me satiated which is why I probably thought p2 sucked....Cuz I really could live on low amounts of food. Just DO NOT TAKE MY COFFEE AND CREAM!

My meal right now is 160 cals. My dinner will either be another soup OR a lean pocket. (I will see where those are calorie wise). I find it sooooo much easier to use foods that are already measured and calculated for me. While they aren't the best of choices, at least I will keep the calories to where they need to be. Eventually (if I decide to keep going with this WOE) I will start doing my own foods on DDs. We will see. This is a one week experiment for me....
I WISH, coffee would fill me up. I think it triggers hunger in me.. WHY WHY WHY?... I can drink it in the morning, then I just can't really get into it again during the day. Maybe it is a learned thing, that I need to learn.. CUZ I LOVE COFFEE WITH CREAM!!!

I don't know, maybe it is psychological... low cals suck for me...HOWEVER, I want to get this fubber off, so I have to make some sacrifices... I know I will figure it out though.

YES!! I love all the prepared, counted and ready to go foods we can have.. that is what is getting me through so far... I had a lean cuisine for lunch 220 cals of yumminess.. and a yogurt. I'm around 500 now.. so dinner will probably be something very light.. SOUP is a good choice. I made some homemade vege soup, but that is hard to get a good calorie count on. I need to be accurate for a while, until I know what works.

SOOOOOOOO... we shall see! Thanks Pati!! you have some great ideas.. Hope you have a lovely DD!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #1185
Big Yapper!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!! YOU CAN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO THIS!!!! Remember this is 100xs easier!! with hcg we went DAYS on low cals. This one is one day ONLY. Then fooooooood!
Old 11-07-2011, 12:05 PM   #1186

Quote:
GOOD LUCK!!! YOU CAN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO THIS!!!! Remember this is 100xs easier!! with hcg we went DAYS on low cals. This one is one day ONLY. Then fooooooood!
HAIL YES I CAN!!... one day is not nearly as bad is it?... I'm such a baby when someone ( ME ) takes away my food....
Old 11-07-2011, 12:10 PM   #1187

Quote:
This x 10000!!! Seriously, knowing that tomorrow I can have whatevah I want and now with carbs not being so restricted, is what keeps me singing today! Plus, I eat a protein in the morning..like turkey bacon (need something after working out) and now I'm finding soup to be the key to DDs. I'm still satisfied after just 1/2 soup I'd planned for lunch! I put chicken in it so it wasn't totally meatless..I love meat too much. Deb, definitely add cals up until you feel good, no hunger allowed! My first DD I guess was really a MD because I had around 1000 cals but I still lost. I'm not full by any means but I'm comfortable. I drank 64oz of water so far and will drink another liter when I get home so that's helpful too. Plus, I have faith and can tell by my numbers getting lower on DDs, that the body gets used to it...look how many ladies on the JUDDD thread are thrilled and look forward to having DDs. I was like when I first read about it but now I understand. I have a lot of energy now and that's only with one cup of coffee today. Today is almost over...you can do it!!
Old 11-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #1188

Quote:
This x 10000!!! Seriously, knowing that tomorrow I can have whatevah I want and now with carbs not being so restricted, is what keeps me singing today! Plus, I eat a protein in the morning..like turkey bacon (need something after working out) and now I'm finding soup to be the key to DDs. I'm still satisfied after just 1/2 soup I'd planned for lunch! I put chicken in it so it wasn't totally meatless..I love meat too much. Deb, definitely add cals up until you feel good, no hunger allowed! My first DD I guess was really a MD because I had around 1000 cals but I still lost. I'm not full by any means but I'm comfortable. I drank 64oz of water so far and will drink another liter when I get home so that's helpful too. Plus, I have faith and can tell by my numbers getting lower on DDs, that the body gets used to it...look how many ladies on the JUDDD thread are thrilled and look forward to having DDs. I was like when I first read about it but now I understand. I have a lot of energy now and that's only with one cup of coffee today. Today is almost over...you can do it!!
YES!! thank you Shari, thank you BOTH!.. you renewed my spirit!... Everything you say is true, and I have to stop feeling sorry for myself... I have been living with the I WANT I WANT I WANT's for too many years...

So, With RENEWED energy, I can carry on through this day, because I am gonna have a NICE breakfast tomorrow!... Thanks again LADIES!
Old 11-07-2011, 12:40 PM   #1189
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Old 11-07-2011, 01:10 PM   #1190

Quote:
YES!! thank you Shari, thank you BOTH!.. you renewed my spirit!... Everything you say is true, and I have to stop feeling sorry for myself... I have been living with the I WANT I WANT I WANT's for too many years...

So, With RENEWED energy, I can carry on through this day, because I am gonna have a NICE breakfast tomorrow!... Thanks again LADIES!
Yup, let's plan this out so you can have a smile tonight when you go to bed. What are you eating in the morning? Me, I'm going to have eggs with cheese and bacon..gasp on real wheat bread! Yup, I'm coming out..singing in Diana Ross voice... For lunch I'm going to have a juicy cheeseburger, maybe cesear salad for a side. Not sure about dinner..but it's gonna be good!
Old 11-07-2011, 01:20 PM   #1191

Quote:
Yup, let's plan this out so you can have a smile tonight when you go to bed. What are you eating in the morning? Me, I'm going to have eggs with cheese and bacon..gasp on real wheat bread! Yup, I'm coming out..singing in Diana Ross voice... For lunch I'm going to have a juicy cheeseburger, maybe cesear salad for a side. Not sure about dinner..but it's gonna be good!
OMG Shari!! that makes my mouth water like crazy!...wonderful plan!! I am going to have eggs, sausage w/gravy ( just enough! lol ) hash browns!

Lunch, I have to go with the cheeseburger also, big juicy, lots of goodies, and maybe some onion rings..

Dinner.. something lighter... I like to eat my main meals early... so I'll figure it out tomorrow!!.. SOOOOOOOO looking forward to tomorrrow!... is it bed time yet?
Old 11-07-2011, 01:31 PM   #1192

Only a few more hours to go...4? I just ate the rest of my soup while lurking on the other boards and will have water the rest of the night. I'm good to go. Also another thought is do you like veggies? I see a lot of posters eating a bag full of veggies at at time because they're so low in cals. I've forgotten that I can have zuccinni and squash again with onions and butter..I may have to sub the butter...high in cals but there are many, many veggies that are filling but low in cals. Going to do my homework while I prepare my next grocery list...
Old 11-07-2011, 01:37 PM   #1193

Quote:
Only a few more hours to go...4? I just ate the rest of my soup while lurking on the other boards and will have water the rest of the night. I'm good to go. Also another thought is do you like veggies? I see a lot of posters eating a bag full of veggies at at time because they're so low in cals. I've forgotten that I can have zuccinni and squash again with onions and butter..I may have to sub the butter...high in cals but there are many, many veggies that are filling but low in cals. Going to do my homework while I prepare my next grocery list...
YES! Veges have been my saving grace today.. thank god for celery, carrots, mushrooms, zuccini, they never tasted so good! Everything tastes better when you are truly hungry!!
Old 11-07-2011, 01:49 PM   #1194

This is a silly little observation, but look at our join dates... ALL OF US JOINED IN JAN!... wonder why? Mine 2004, Shari 2005, and Pati, 2006....
Too cute...
Old 11-07-2011, 02:05 PM   #1195

LOL, I've slacked in this..they will be mine too. Great observation..

Heading home...boy, it's dark now. Have a good night ladies! UD tomorrow..YAY!!
Old 11-07-2011, 02:09 PM   #1196

Quote:
LOL, I've slacked in this..they will be mine too. Great observation..

Heading home...boy, it's dark now. Have a good night ladies! UD tomorrow..YAY!!
You have a great one too!!!! careful and YAY!!! tomorrow is RIGHT!..
Old 11-08-2011, 05:22 AM   #1197

MADE IT!!! YAY!!!

Ok, so I went to bed at 7pm because well, I was hungry... I ended up with around 700 cals/ and felt like I was starving to death!...( not like I can't live on my fat but it was not available for me to eat ...)

So today I made some bread in the oven, fresh frozen still fresh to me.. Made some sausage gravy, eggs, hashbrowns and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast... 540 cals!!.. haha.. oh well, it was worth it!!..

Brought some money for lunch, plan on that juicy cheeseburger and onion rings.. .probably another 540 cals there!..

That leaves dinner at around 600-850 depending on what I want to spend, but I read on the JUDDD board that we should definately EAT UP to our limits or over on our UP DAYS... so we are not so hungry on our DD. SOOOO.. gonna do that today.. my up days should really be about 2000 cals, but was trying for faster loss.. I think I need to just do it as they say.. and lower my DD, up my UP days...

OH THIS experiment continues.......................

oh yeah, I was rewarded with a 2 pound loss!.. so far in about 2 weeks, I am down 10.5 pounds.. ok the first week was best, but I'll take it!!.. as long as the scale continues on downward , I will take whatever I can get!!
Old 11-08-2011, 05:58 AM   #1198

Gallery: Meek75
HIYA Ladies,

Just stopping by to say HELLO and wish you all well this week.

Quote:
so far in about 2 weeks, I am down 10.5
FASCINATING!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 06:03 AM   #1199

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
HIYA Ladies,

Just stopping by to say HELLO and wish you all well this week.

FASCINATING!!!
MEEK!!!!! HIYA!! HOPE ALL IS WELL, MISS YOU!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 06:04 AM   #1200

Gallery: Meek75
I miss you all too. I'll try to pop in more often. You girls are doing great on JUDDD. Keep at it!!!
Closed Thread