Old 09-02-2011, 07:39 AM   #751
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
I'm using cream (Coffeemate) and LOTS of it!! I'm addicted too!
I just fell in love with you all over again

Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 07:40 AM   #752
Big Yapper!!!!

DEB & BUDS!!!!

How is everyone doing? Plans for the long weekend ahead?
Old 09-02-2011, 09:05 AM   #753
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Meek75
Hey Deb and Pati - just checking in with you girls! I hope all is well. Have a fantastic weekend!!

Oh, and I'm down 5.4 in 3 full days. Whoot!
Old 09-02-2011, 11:21 AM   #754

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
DEB & BUDS!!!!

How is everyone doing? Plans for the long weekend ahead?
HI GIRLS!!! I am such a busy bee, but I am ready to leave work now !!! WHOOPEEE time for the POOOLLLLL!!! that is my plans Pati, relax in the pool. I hope you have fun fun fun times!!! with your family cuz I know that is what you are going to do...

Quote:
Hey Deb and Pati - just checking in with you girls! I hope all is well. Have a fantastic weekend!!

Oh, and I'm down 5.4 in 3 full days. Whoot!
GO MEEK!!!! so excited for you dear!.. KEEP IT UP!!! weekend is here and the challenge begins.. stay tough!..
Old 09-03-2011, 08:18 AM   #755

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good morning Deb! Congrats on your loss! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:59 AM   #756

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Deb! Congrats on your loss! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Shari!! so good to see you back, hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!! thank you so much on your support girl!...
Old 09-06-2011, 05:10 AM   #757

Morning Friends!!!! So good to be alive and kicking on this glorious Tuesday here in Mid Mo... Yes, I am in a great mood today.. Know why? Didn't think so...

I have been trying something for the past 4 days with awesome success and kinda stumbled upon it... I will say this first.. this may not work for everyone.. but it is working for ME... so I am thrilled beyond belief...

First off.. I have rejoined the land of no diets... I have combined the fasting portion of the day, only eating when hungry.. eating WHATEVER I WANT!!! and if that is not 2 or 3 meals.. oh well.. that is enough...

I have been super successful with this.. no cal counting, no carb counting, no counting of anything.. I thought this would make me gain.. but nope. i have lost 4 pounds in 4 days.. no dieting..

I found I do best on 2 meals a day. I eat whatever I wanted during those meals, and then just wait for the next time i am hungry. Example.. yesterday at 8am I wanted a nice ribeye with onions and mushrooms, fried shrimp, crab rangoon, klondike bar and some yummy in season fruit. ( cherries anyone? )

It was sort of like a loading session, but not to the point of being too full. JUST ENOUGH. small steak, 3 shrimp, 2 rangoon, just enough fruit, ..

That was IT and I was completely satisfied all day. I thought I would need to eat again, out of habit, but I kept checking my belly and I was not hungry.

Around 6 pm I had some watermelon and peaches. Thought well, I should have some protein, ( old tapes running in my head ) but I didn't want it.. off to bed at 9 and up to a nice loss today...

This has been my routine with small alterations depending on what I feel like eating since last Friday.. SO happy, So satisfied. I just had to share..

NOW, I totally and completely support all of you who are on a plan.. I GET IT!! DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU!!!!!! I just have to do the same! what works for me...

On that NOTE!! PATI!! how was loading yesterday? Another load day today?

MEEK!! hope you are doing well today!!.. weekends are tough!..

Shari! I hope your weekend was nice.. and I need to get out to the journals and wish you all well!...

Have A MARVELOUS DAY ALL!!!... enjoy and be happy!..

Ok ok.. enough sugar for one day...
Old 09-06-2011, 05:21 AM   #758

Not like I wasn't winded enough in my last post.. but I forgot to add, there is a feeling in the stomach when you are not quite ready to eat again..

You know it won't TASTE AS GOOD.. if you eat it now.. so I tell myself, I can have WHATEVER IT IS I AM CRAVING.. if I wait till it will taste at it's best to me.. and that is when my stomach no longer has that feeling of satisfaction.

This takes some time.. I did figure that part out... the first day I was crazy thinking I needed to eat another meal.. but then I thought, why eat it when it won't taste fantastic? It will satisfy my ( so called need ) to eat, but it won't be satisfying...

So today, as every day from now on, I am not going to eat anything until I am able to really enjoy the taste, and eat enough to keep me satisfied for the day... yet not OVERFILL... always a trial and error thing..
Old 09-06-2011, 11:49 AM   #759

Hey Deb, congrats on the loss!! Wow, it's definitely an interesting concept. It's like IF but you're not restricting your window..only eating when hungry plus you never feel confined to one plan thus no pressure. It's all adding up while I'm typing! Keep posting your results...I'm curious. This would be wonderful as it prepares you for when you're at goal and not blowing up because you ate too much or too many carbs, sugar, etc. Wonderful!!
Old 09-06-2011, 12:17 PM   #760

Quote:
Hey Deb, congrats on the loss!! Wow, it's definitely an interesting concept. It's like IF but you're not restricting your window..only eating when hungry plus you never feel confined to one plan thus no pressure. It's all adding up while I'm typing! Keep posting your results...I'm curious. This would be wonderful as it prepares you for when you're at goal and not blowing up because you ate too much or too many carbs, sugar, etc. Wonderful!!
YES!!! exactly!.. Thanks Shari for processing all my words.. I got a bit windy there.. but yes, in a nutshell this is it.

It is working today at work also! I thought for a bit it would work at home, but maybe not at work. I just brought a variety of things I love, and when hunger came to me at around 1pm, I ate what I wanted of that variety, until I was no longer feeling the need to eat. ( i.e. the food did not taste as wonderful )

I really am enjoying this much more than anything I have ever done. Just fabulous!... hope it continues to work, as I cannot see myself doing anything else for the rest of my days...

I will even accept a nice slow loss, if the tradeoff is the freedom I am feeling these days.. no stress AT ALL about food. NONE.

I figure as I get closer to goal, and I lose a pound or so a week, I will be at goal before I know it and HAPPY ALONG WITH IT!... wahhooooooo

I am just so excited, because there is no such thing as CHEAT.. lord have mercy I feel good!...
Old 09-06-2011, 12:32 PM   #761

I sooo understand. Deb, I'm firm with taking the pressure off and just going with the flow. I tell ya, the past couple of weeks I was really struggling mentally...but it put some things in perspective so I need to keep remembering those thoughts and apply them to my life. I'd still like to lose 8lbs a month which is 2lb/wk but that's just a guide. Patience about weight...actually in other areas in my life is one of the things I'm working on.

I love your spirit!!
Old 09-06-2011, 12:35 PM   #762

Quote:
I sooo understand. Deb, I'm firm with taking the pressure off and just going with the flow. I tell ya, the past couple of weeks I was really struggling mentally...but it put some things in perspective so I need to keep remembering those thoughts and apply them to my life. I'd still like to lose 8lbs a month which is 2lb/wk but that's just a guide. Patience about weight...actually in other areas in my life is one of the things I'm working on.

I love your spirit!!
I think you have learned alot about yourself in these 2 weeks!! So happy you took the time to reflect and get the perspective! YAY!!.. you have a great plan in place and I see nothing but success for you too!..

I also love YOUR Spirit!...
Old 09-06-2011, 12:39 PM   #763

Yeah, the storms of life seem to come to teach a lesson(s). You never want them..LOL, but I guess the outcome is always great if you apply what you learned or gained from them.
Thanks!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:25 AM   #764

You are so right Shari!!! Live and learn!

So day 5 went very well also. I did not weigh this morning, but I followed all the principles that I had the previous 4 days. I will weigh again on Saturday.

It was a bit more difficult at work, because at home I had more choices. HOWEVER, I am going to make it work at work...

Hope all of you are having a wonderful day!..
Old 09-07-2011, 06:40 AM   #765

Hey Deb and Shari. Your post almost made me cry. I'm so happy for the both of you. Deb, please continue to share your experiment as I'm curious too!

Luv you both. Have a good day.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:49 AM   #766

Quote:
Hey Deb and Shari. Your post almost made me cry. I'm so happy for the both of you. Deb, please continue to share your experiment as I'm curious too!

Luv you both. Have a good day.
YOU BETCHA!!! Thanks Meek, I am just on the tip top of the world this week, since trying this.. I honestly cannot overstate my excitement.. If this works for me in the long run, I am CURED of diets.. forever.. WOW what a concept..

Wishing you all the best this week Meek!.. Hope all is well with the stress of classes and work/ family LIFE.. one day at a time my dear!..
Old 09-07-2011, 06:52 AM   #767

I feel your excitement I'm so happy you found something that is working AND stress free. I pray it continues to work for you... I'm sure it will tho! Diets sucks and I vowed NEVER to do one again, but... . It's whatever for now, I guess. I have faith that things will get better... my personal life AND eating lifestyle. Keep praying for me girl. I need it. LOL.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:07 AM   #768

Quote:
I feel your excitement I'm so happy you found something that is working AND stress free. I pray it continues to work for you... I'm sure it will tho! Diets sucks and I vowed NEVER to do one again, but... . It's whatever for now, I guess. I have faith that things will get better... my personal life AND eating lifestyle. Keep praying for me girl. I need it. LOL.
You are in my thoughts daily Meek, for real!.. I am praying for nothing but GOOD THINGS!!! wonderful things ahead for you...

Like I said, we all do what we have to do, and there is NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!! I appreciate your support also... makes me smile..
Old 09-07-2011, 07:28 AM   #769
Big Yapper!!!!

I consider Deb my personal Einstein LOL

Hiya ladies! How's everyone!?!?!?
Old 09-07-2011, 07:40 AM   #770

Quote:
I consider Deb my personal Einstein LOL

Hiya ladies! How's everyone!?!?!?
HI PATI!!! thanks HON.. I WISH I was smarter... I am on a mission though, I am gonna beat this weight thing if it murderizes me... Kidding of course!!!

How are things going for you this week?? Did ya LOAD?
Old 09-07-2011, 07:47 AM   #771
Big Yapper!!!!

I loaded but not well I wasn't feeling food as much as I would have liked. I did have lots 'o coffee with h&h tho (of course I missed it this morning! )

My stomach is GROWLING like mad!?!? How strange is it that on a normal low carb day I can go HOURS without eating yet on my very 1st VLCD I am famished beyond belief. I am thinking it's the added carbs I had yesterday? (I tried to load on mostly fats which I did during the day but DD requested tacos for dinner so I had about 20 carbs in tortillas! LOL)....

I gained only 2.5lbs loading which I am happy about but damn this hunger! :P
Old 09-07-2011, 07:53 AM   #772

Quote:
I loaded but not well I wasn't feeling food as much as I would have liked. I did have lots 'o coffee with h&h tho (of course I missed it this morning! )

My stomach is GROWLING like mad!?!? How strange is it that on a normal low carb day I can go HOURS without eating yet on my very 1st VLCD I am famished beyond belief. I am thinking it's the added carbs I had yesterday? (I tried to load on mostly fats which I did during the day but DD requested tacos for dinner so I had about 20 carbs in tortillas! LOL)....

I gained only 2.5lbs loading which I am happy about but damn this hunger! :P
I feel ya there! I could barely get through my first day with all that hunger I was having.. it could be the extra carbs, although it sure doesnt seem like much. TACOS.. yumm...

Are you doing the RX? Maybe you just need a day or two under your belt... I sympathize though!... hunger GO AWAY!!!!!

Is it time to eat soon?...
Old 09-07-2011, 08:19 AM   #773

I feel your pain, Pati, but hang in there. I will get better.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:22 AM   #774
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I feel ya there! I could barely get through my first day with all that hunger I was having.. it could be the extra carbs, although it sure doesnt seem like much. TACOS.. yumm...

Are you doing the RX? Maybe you just need a day or two under your belt... I sympathize though!... hunger GO AWAY!!!!!

Is it time to eat soon?...
I do blame the carbs but I'm sure the fat in the h&h also helped curb my appetite and since i had none today well, I'm suffering but I'll live.

I try to hold off til at least 12 but right now, I'll be lucky if i make it to 11!

Quote:
I feel your pain, Pati, but hang in there. I will get better.
I WILL! I PROMISE
Old 09-07-2011, 09:31 AM   #775

Hey Deb, hope today isn't too busy for you. Your excitement is contagious...have a good one!

Meek~I'm praying for you too sweetie. I hope it all comes together and work out in the end. Life's journey isn't always easy....but we do make it through.

Pati~good luck with Simeons, you've done so well in the past!
Old 09-07-2011, 09:39 AM   #776
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks Shari! I guess in a way you are right...When on it I do well, but then it all comes crashing down! :blush:

I have yet to finish a full round *hangs head in shame*
Old 09-07-2011, 09:48 AM   #777

Quote:
Thanks Shari! I guess in a way you are right...When on it I do well, but then it all comes crashing down! :blush:

I have yet to finish a full round *hangs head in shame*
you can lift your head up because you're speaking to the QUEEN of 'can't even start a round to finish a round' . The last rounds I started earlier this year I couldn't even stay on for a full week..that's shameful. Since then, I just gave up and moved on...LOL. As long as you're mentally there you got it!
Old 09-07-2011, 09:56 AM   #778

Shari says EXACTLY WHAT I DO TOO!... if you are not mentally there, its a crap shoot, if YOU ARE THERE!.. you got it!...no shame allowed!!!..
Old 09-07-2011, 10:11 AM   #779
Big Yapper!!!!

Have I told you guys how much I lurrrvvvsss you
Old 09-07-2011, 10:29 AM   #780

Quote:
Have I told you guys how much I lurrrvvvsss you
Well my dear, it's always good to hear... We all feel the same for you Patikins!.... now kick some butt and do this thang...
Closed Thread