LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2011, 11:20 AM   #421
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
SOOOOOOOO this weekend I did both upper and lower body workouts.. I can already tell a difference in strength, and just definition somewhat... of course nothing that other people would notice.. but I do.

My eating could be better, but I went out with my friend who is having her cancer surgery and we really celebrated in a big way... just that she is going to be ok, and her new jobs starts 6 weeks after surgery... I kinda went overboard though...

Anyway... I hope all my friends here are doing well, and enjoying their Monday!!.. I will check back later..
Whoo-Hooo!! Congrats Deb!! You're on fi-yah!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2011, 12:08 PM   #422

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Whoo-Hooo!! Congrats Deb!! You're on fi-yah!
Thank you Shari!! I tell you WHAT.. when I am working out, i am DEFINATELY on fire.... HEAT... Old ladies and heat just don't mesh well...

HOWEVER... I love the results so I will continue!
Old 06-27-2011, 05:23 PM   #423
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: nitenurse
Stats: 290-/(240-233)/160
WOE: Atkins/CAD
Start Date: 1972
Don't know why, I keep get sent out to other sites???Anyway, plugging along, mostly Atkins, but trying to learn some new things about my irrational relationship with food, interesting. Wt not doing much, but at least I am not regaining. I still have some hcg, don't know if I will ever do that again. Have to stop and consider what really works for me and what doesn't. Congrats on being at peace with food, Deb.!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 04:26 AM   #424
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, have a wonderful day
Old 06-28-2011, 05:13 AM   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitenurse View Post
Don't know why, I keep get sent out to other sites???Anyway, plugging along, mostly Atkins, but trying to learn some new things about my irrational relationship with food, interesting. Wt not doing much, but at least I am not regaining. I still have some hcg, don't know if I will ever do that again. Have to stop and consider what really works for me and what doesn't. Congrats on being at peace with food, Deb.!!!
Hi nitenurse!! I feel funny calling you that, but I don't think I know your name? Anyhooo... yes being at peace with food is AWESOME!! I think everyone should come to this point at some time in their lives.. such a peaceful place...

I did A TON of soul searching also.. and just had to realize the I was in a vicious circle that would never end. Adding in weight training and some fun cardio just makes this so much easier.

Even if I don't lose another pound, I am getting in shape, slowly but surely and I honestly believe I will end up at the weight I am supposed to be. Maybe not what I WANT the number to be, but numbers in this case don't matter. All the best to you in your search!!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, have a wonderful day

Morning Loretta!! YOU TOO, have a wonderful day!
Old 06-28-2011, 05:53 AM   #426
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Morning beautiful lady (and all her beautiful friends)

How is everyone doing today?!?!
Old 06-28-2011, 06:00 AM   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post

Aweeee speaking of beautiful!! Love looking at your picture now a days my dear!... please keep it up! You are gorgeous!... So what is up today? Well I am here at work, WORKING.. can't ya tell? ..

Just waiting till the clock strikes 8am.. oops NOW.. gotta run!.. I'll catch back up later!... all is good in my world!..
Old 06-28-2011, 07:09 AM   #428

Good morning Deb, hope today isn't too busy for you. So happy to see you're in a calmer, better place mentally and physically...wonderful!

Quote:

Morning beautiful to you too! I'm really working today too...LOL. Waiting on a client now...
Old 06-28-2011, 07:31 AM   #429
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Aweeee speaking of beautiful!! Love looking at your picture now a days my dear!... please keep it up! You are gorgeous!... So what is up today? Well I am here at work, WORKING.. can't ya tell? ..

Just waiting till the clock strikes 8am.. oops NOW.. gotta run!.. I'll catch back up later!... all is good in my world!..

Same here...At work! WORKING! My boss just advised me to NOT GO OUTSIDE. I thought he'd say cuz it was too hot. He said and I quote "Its absolutely BEAUTIFUL out"

And I have to be here?!?!? *sigh*
Old 06-28-2011, 07:32 AM   #430
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Morning beautiful to you too! I'm really working today too...LOL. Waiting on a client now...
I am too! I can't believe we are all behaving and actually doing what we were hired for?!?!
Old 06-28-2011, 07:48 AM   #431

Quote:
Good morning Deb, hope today isn't too busy for you. So happy to see you're in a calmer, better place mentally and physically...wonderful!

Thanks Shari!.. Yep, Mentally GREAT!! Physically.. I could use a nap...

Quote:

Same here...At work! WORKING! My boss just advised me to NOT GO OUTSIDE. I thought he'd say cuz it was too hot. He said and I quote "Its absolutely BEAUTIFUL out"

And I have to be here?!?!? *sigh*

HOW CRUEL!!!! Well it is HOT HERE.. you can have this...

Quote:
I am too! I can't believe we are all behaving and actually doing what we were hired for?!?!
WHAT FUN IS THAT?.....
Old 06-28-2011, 02:40 PM   #432
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Firm Hottie
Stats: Too big/-15/Just right
WOE: Lower carb & weight training
Hey Deb & friends!

Whoot! on the weekend workouts, girl!
Old 06-29-2011, 05:13 AM   #433
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning luvs!!!! Hopping in here to say hello and to wish everyone a FANTASTIC DAY!

*hopping back out - gotta work *

Old 06-29-2011, 05:18 AM   #434

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Hottie View Post
Hey Deb & friends!

Whoot! on the weekend workouts, girl!
Thanks Laura! Feeling GOOD!!

Quote:
Morning luvs!!!! Hopping in here to say hello and to wish everyone a FANTASTIC DAY!

*hopping back out - gotta work *

YEAH ME TOO.. gotta work in a few minutes, but wanted to wish YOU and all my friends a great day! My friend/coworker Nancy is having her Kidney removal surgery today, so my mind is wandering. Yesterday was her last day here and it was really emotional for everyone.. well everyone except the boss who let her go....

So today, I am kinda in a weird mood, forgive me if I burst into tears or laugh with joy... emotional day... HAVE A FAB day all of you!..
Old 06-29-2011, 05:29 AM   #435
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Thanks Laura! Feeling GOOD!!

YEAH ME TOO.. gotta work in a few minutes, but wanted to wish YOU and all my friends a great day! My friend/coworker Nancy is having her Kidney removal surgery today, so my mind is wandering. Yesterday was her last day here and it was really emotional for everyone.. well everyone except the boss who let her go....

So today, I am kinda in a weird mood, forgive me if I burst into tears or laugh with joy... emotional day... HAVE A FAB day all of you!..
at the boss

for you my dear! and prayers going up for your friend to have a safe surgery and a quick recovery!!
Old 06-29-2011, 05:38 AM   #436

Quote:
at the boss

for you my dear! and prayers going up for your friend to have a safe surgery and a quick recovery!!
Thank you Pati, I really appreciate it.. and now I get all teary... I am sure all will go well, but extra prayers are sure welcome..
Old 06-29-2011, 06:19 AM   #437

Gallery: Meek75
Deb. Praying that everything goes well for your friend. You be encouraged, too. Luv ya! Have a good day.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:10 AM   #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
Deb. Praying that everything goes well for your friend. You be encouraged, too. Luv ya! Have a good day.
Thank you Meek!! I luv ya too my dear!.. I have the BESTEST FRIENDS HERE EVER!!!! ...
Old 06-29-2011, 11:31 AM   #439
Major LCF Poster!

Happy hump day, Deb & friends!

Sending my prayers for your friend's successful surgery and speedy recovery too, Deb.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #440

Quote:
Happy hump day, Deb & friends!

Sending my prayers for your friend's successful surgery and speedy recovery too, Deb.
Thank you Laura! I really appreciate your support. I am SURE she is feeling the love!.. she sent me text right before surgery that she was getting scared, and that was about 3 hours ago.

I hope her husband gives me a call soon, and lets me know how it went. I ALSO wish I wasn't stuck here at work...

Ah well, all will turn out wonderful, I am hopeful

I'll catch back up later when I get some news.. thanks all of you wonderful folks!
Old 06-30-2011, 05:48 AM   #441

Morning my friends... well my buddy Nancy made it out of surgery ok, they took out her kidney with a FOOTBALL sized tumor in it.. omg!.. Her surgeon said that he is confident it was all encapsulated inside the kidney and nothing grew out.

They won't know the pathology results for a week, but it looks good! She will be sore for awhile, they had to cut through 5 muscles her daughter told me... anyway, she is out of surgery and doing well, so thank you ALL for your well wishes and prayers... I am sure it helped!!..

As for ME.. my trainer said I lost a very nice amt of body fat ALREADY!.. yippee... of course I don't know the number, I told him not to tell me... The original amt was PATHETIC!...
Old 06-30-2011, 06:56 AM   #442
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Morning my friends... well my buddy Nancy made it out of surgery ok, they took out her kidney with a FOOTBALL sized tumor in it.. omg!.. Her surgeon said that he is confident it was all encapsulated inside the kidney and nothing grew out.

They won't know the pathology results for a week, but it looks good! She will be sore for awhile, they had to cut through 5 muscles her daughter told me... anyway, she is out of surgery and doing well, so thank you ALL for your well wishes and prayers... I am sure it helped!!..

As for ME.. my trainer said I lost a very nice amt of body fat ALREADY!.. yippee... of course I don't know the number, I told him not to tell me... The original amt was PATHETIC!...
Morning Deb!

OMG I am so happy she made it out ok and pray her results come out good.
That's so scary! A tumor the size of a football?!?!?!

KUTGW with your workouts!!! ROCK IT LADY!!!!!!

So any days off you have planned during the 4th? Any plans?
Old 06-30-2011, 07:04 AM   #443

Quote:
Morning Deb!

OMG I am so happy she made it out ok and pray her results come out good.
That's so scary! A tumor the size of a football?!?!?!

KUTGW with your workouts!!! ROCK IT LADY!!!!!!

So any days off you have planned during the 4th? Any plans?
Thanks Pati, Yes the size of a football.. amazing she didn't feel it sooner, but she didn't.. SCAREY!..

Well lets see!! This weekend I plan to swim in my pool since it will be around 100 outside!... I'll have water in one hand and wine in the other...

My hubby is going out to his sister's to help them fix stuff around their house on the 3th of July, so I am just gonna relax and enjoy some R AND R peace and quiet!.. ( the kids all have to work... )

Then the 4th, we will all gather at my in laws for some fun and activities.. which will NOT include pigging out this year!.. Should be a good weekend. I also have to fit in 2 hard workouts!... yippee!!!

What about you dear? Family plans of course?...
Old 06-30-2011, 07:47 AM   #444

Hey Deb.
So glad your friend's surgery went well. I pray for a speedy recovery.
Good job on losing that body fat, girl. That's awesome! More to come, right? Keep lifting!!!!

Have a good day.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:51 AM   #445

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
Hey Deb.
So glad your friend's surgery went well. I pray for a speedy recovery.
Good job on losing that body fat, girl. That's awesome! More to come, right? Keep lifting!!!!

Have a good day.
Thank you Meek!! Yes, indeed, I will not stop now... I have far to go to get my muscle in shape. He also said this will help my bones.... huh?...
Old 06-30-2011, 08:13 AM   #446
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Deb & friends!

Quote:

So happy to hear that your friend's surgery went well, and that her doc thinks that he got everything!

And WOO HOO to you for already making some major progress! I wouldn't worry about the number either, as it really doesn't mean anything at the end of the day. How you look and feel is what's important, and tells you everything you really need to know!
Old 06-30-2011, 08:21 AM   #447

Deb and friends!

Good new Deb...all the way around!! Wow, the size of a football?!! I'm happy to hear everything went well and it didn't grow outside. Wishing her a speedy recovery.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:53 AM   #448

Quote:
Hey Deb & friends!

So happy to hear that your friend's surgery went well, and that her doc thinks that he got everything!

And WOO HOO to you for already making some major progress! I wouldn't worry about the number either, as it really doesn't mean anything at the end of the day. How you look and feel is what's important, and tells you everything you really need to know!
YES!! thank you Laura! I agree, I am really done with numbers, they are not telling me what I SEE... and for my friend.. thank GOD! She was so scared, and now she is relieved... oh yes and on pain meds big time... but happy..

Quote:
Deb and friends!

Good new Deb...all the way around!! Wow, the size of a football?!! I'm happy to hear everything went well and it didn't grow outside. Wishing her a speedy recovery.
Thank you Shari for your wellwishes... yes, the size of a football! Can you even imagine? I still CAN'T! I hope you have a great day!!
Old 07-01-2011, 04:32 AM   #449
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Sending your friend healing vibes and what a brave woman!!!

Deb you are doing fantastic with the exercise so proud of you have a fab weekend!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 04:55 AM   #450

Good morning Deb!! Stopping by to wish you well on today. Have a great extended weekend!!
Closed Thread