LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2011, 05:03 AM   #331
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
This is my boy, he needs a woman to take care of him. He has no social skills....

I'll take him!! What a cutie, with money!! I can juggle two, he won't mind will he?

Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2011, 05:04 AM   #332

Hope you have a great weekend Deb! Like Laura said, I love your new attitude..it comes through how satisfied and happy you are.
Old 06-18-2011, 05:10 AM   #333

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Thank you Shari.!!! YES INDEED, I have a new attitude! ... see me dancing around my living room to that tune..

As for My SILLY BOY!.. I sure wish someone as grounded and level headed as you Shari would take him and mold him into shape!....

He was flashing his cash at the camera because he was off to buy a motorcycle... WHY.. oh my....well it is his life and he wants a motorcycle for his florida pad.. funny boy though. Good kid... well I say kid, but he is 27 now.. gulp...
Old 06-18-2011, 05:17 AM   #334

LOL, hey he's young, making very good money and in his prime! Hope he does meet someone nice...I can't even imagine yet my sons being grown. Time is going too fast
Old 06-18-2011, 05:20 AM   #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
LOL, hey he's young, making very good money and in his prime! Hope he does meet someone nice...I can't even imagine yet my sons being grown. Time is going too fast
I know!!! It seems only yesterday my boys were riding their bikes around this neighborhood.... ENJOY every minute you have with yours Shari.... I know I did and I miss them....

Ah well, I am just being overprotective I am sure.. but the kinds of girls he is meeting in Florida, are not what I HAVE IN MIND.... Too bad it is not up to me...
Old 06-18-2011, 05:27 AM   #336

LOL, I can only imagine. I guess that's the worst part of being a mom when kids are older..you can't control what they do and where they go...they have to nerve to want to make their own decisions!!
Old 06-18-2011, 07:25 AM   #337

Quote:
LOL, I can only imagine. I guess that's the worst part of being a mom when kids are older..you can't control what they do and where they go...they have to nerve to want to make their own decisions!!
YES! I am becomming my mother..... oh lord help me with things to come...
Old 06-18-2011, 10:30 AM   #338
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Deb...good for you, you have turned a corner and I am so glad your loving exercise your son is handsome if I were single I would snap him up in a flash for my toyboy have a super weekend
Old 06-18-2011, 10:56 AM   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Deb...good for you, you have turned a corner and I am so glad your loving exercise your son is handsome if I were single I would snap him up in a flash for my toyboy have a super weekend
THANKS SANS!! so good to see you!! I would love if my son was your boytoy... AT least you have good sense about you....So CUTE that you are finally admitting you are NOT SINGLE!...hehehehe... love it!

So things are going well are they? LOVE IT!.. so happy for you and I hope good things continue for you!
Old 06-19-2011, 06:08 AM   #340

Good morning Deb!
Old 06-19-2011, 07:49 AM   #341

Quote:
Good morning Deb!
Morning Shari!! you are doing so awesome! Thrilled for you seeing such a low number, and I now have real hope I will get there too!..

Just finished my upper body workout and it was killer! .. love the feeling of knowing I have worked my mucles to the max...

I also did a good pool workout yesterday, so I am feeling really good. This morning I am having fruit and steak... seems to be my real love... I am listening to what my body wants and it is protein/fat AND some carbs... not too many but enough...

Hope all my friends have a great Sunday!
Old 06-19-2011, 08:28 AM   #342

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Morning Shari!! you are doing so awesome! Thrilled for you seeing such a low number, and I now have real hope I will get there too!..

Just finished my upper body workout and it was killer! .. love the feeling of knowing I have worked my mucles to the max...

I also did a good pool workout yesterday, so I am feeling really good. This morning I am having fruit and steak... seems to be my real love... I am listening to what my body wants and it is protein/fat AND some carbs... not too many but enough...

Hope all my friends have a great Sunday!
So happy for you... and the rest of us! We are well on our way.
Glad you are enjoying the benefits of working out... and eating HEALTHY! Again, so happy for you, DEB!!! Keep up the good work!
Old 06-19-2011, 08:29 AM   #343

Quote:
This is my boy, he needs a woman to take care of him. He has no social skills....

Deb, what a handsome son you have...and he's LOADING!!
Old 06-20-2011, 05:33 AM   #344

Happy Monday, Deb. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Did you weight train this morning?
Old 06-20-2011, 06:33 AM   #345

Morning Meek! Yes, I did lower body today... WEAK... this is gonna take some time, and I know that I am just gonna have to be patient with myself... but lordy am I a weakling... Tomorrow is my REST DAY THANK GOD...

Thank you for the compliment on my baby boy... I think he is handsome also, and such a great sense of humor... so how come he is still single?... Oh yeah, he is flashing his cash and attracting the wrong kind of girl...

Oh well, I am just mama and want the best for him... he will figure it out someday.... I HOPE!...
Old 06-20-2011, 06:41 AM   #346

Good morning Deb, congrats on working out..woot!!

I understand about being Mom and wanting the best for your son. He's a good kid and hopefully will be blessed with meeting the right woman.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:07 AM   #347

Quote:
Good morning Deb, congrats on working out..woot!!

I understand about being Mom and wanting the best for your son. He's a good kid and hopefully will be blessed with meeting the right woman.
Thank you Shari, I can only hope he remembers his values... not much else I can do now...I taught him all I could!... I know he will be fine, I have faith... that he gets through this stage in life and when he is ready, he will settle down... until then, I try to keep my mouth shut...

Have a great day!!
Old 06-20-2011, 07:08 AM   #348
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, way to go on the exercise chic
Old 06-20-2011, 07:17 AM   #349

Quote:
Morning Meek! Yes, I did lower body today... WEAK... this is gonna take some time, and I know that I am just gonna have to be patient with myself... but lordy am I a weakling... Tomorrow is my REST DAY THANK GOD...

Thank you for the compliment on my baby boy... I think he is handsome also, and such a great sense of humor... so how come he is still single?... Oh yeah, he is flashing his cash and attracting the wrong kind of girl...

Oh well, I am just mama and want the best for him... he will figure it out someday.... I HOPE!...
Hey Deb, you'll build up strength in no time. Keep at it.
Yeah, flashing around cash will get him nothing but GOLD-DIGGERS!!

He'll learn over time. How old is he? Love his shirt too .

Have a good day girl.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:31 AM   #350

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, way to go on the exercise chic
Morning Loretta!! you betcha, Exercise has changed my thought process completely! Loving it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post
Hey Deb, you'll build up strength in no time. Keep at it.
Yeah, flashing around cash will get him nothing but GOLD-DIGGERS!!

He'll learn over time. How old is he? Love his shirt too .

Have a good day girl.

Thanks Meek! Isn't his shirt awesome? He is a natural meat eater! I think I want one of those shirts.... Yes, he is attracting the gold diggers for sure... he is 27. Drives a crazy nice car and is just really enjoying his job and life right now. .

His job allows him to have 2 homes and fly across the country every weekend... I am very proud and happy for him, but I would think this might get old... or MAYBE NOT...

He is single now, so he may as well get this out of his system young.. I wish I would have had this opportunity at a young age... oh well... I wish him well.. Just want him happy and not taken advantage of...
Old 06-20-2011, 08:40 AM   #351

Quote:

Thanks Meek! Isn't his shirt awesome? He is a natural meat eater! I think I want one of those shirts....
I want one too!!!!

Quote:
Yes, he is attracting the gold diggers for sure... he is 27. Drives a crazy nice car and is just really enjoying his job and life right now. .

His job allows him to have 2 homes and fly across the country every weekend... I am very proud and happy for him, but I would think this might get old... or MAYBE NOT...
-WHOA!! That's awesome Deb!! I bet you and DH are proud of him. Shoot, I don't know him and I'm proud!!

Quote:
He is single now, so he may as well get this out of his system young.. I wish I would have had this opportunity at a young age... oh well... I wish him well.. Just want him happy and not taken advantage of...
Yeah, he's still young and living a good life. Let him have fun! He'll want to settle down soon. Then you'll have a DIL and Grandbabies .
Old 06-20-2011, 08:57 AM   #352

Quote:
I want one too!!!!

-WHOA!! That's awesome Deb!! I bet you and DH are proud of him. Shoot, I don't know him and I'm proud!!

Yeah, he's still young and living a good life. Let him have fun! He'll want to settle down soon. Then you'll have a DIL and Grandbabies .
Thanks Meek. He has a dream job for sure.. He is a consultant with an IT firm ( where he gets his brains, dunno )...works 6 month contracts with different hospitals all over the country.

He gets to choose where, they pay him a housing allowance plus expenses. He makes enough to have a condo in South Beach, and a home wherever he chooses to work. Rough life huh?

Right now, his home base is Houston, but he says he doesn't really like it there so his next contract starting in September will be at NYU Medical Center to experience some New York city life and help my daughter out with housing as she goes to Grad School in NYC. A win win for our family and the fact that he wants to help out his sister is so sweet....

Am I a proud mama...
Old 06-20-2011, 09:17 AM   #353

Dang, Deb!! Your son has it so good-and at a young age. What a blessing! I lived in Houston for a year and loved it! WOW-NYC is his next stop, huh? Well, I think it's great that he can relocate there for a while AND help out his sister.

Yes, you are a proud mama... you did good with your kids!! *pattying you on the back* .
Old 06-20-2011, 09:22 AM   #354

Quote:
Dang, Deb!! Your son has it so good-and at a young age. What a blessing! I lived in Houston for a year and loved it! WOW-NYC is his next stop, huh? Well, I think it's great that he can relocate there for a while AND help out his sister.

Yes, you are a proud mama... you did good with your kids!! *pattying you on the back* .
Aweee thanks Hon! I did my best, now I have to hope for their well being and happiness.. of course the most important thing!.. As I am sure you do for yours!!
Old 06-20-2011, 09:35 AM   #355

that is sooo sweet of you son, you should be a proud mom...as we know, it's not easy and it takes real work and consistent effort to steer and keep them in the right way. After that, you only pray and hope they keep it going on their own..looks like he's doing that. I agree with Meek, he's young and with money so he's gonna get those type of women, unfortunately. But you all raised him well so he'll come back to what he knows...he's just having fun. Thank goodness I made it through my 20's w/o too much damage..LOL.
(Ahh, the good..carefree days. I know I had fun too... )

It was also a learning experience... but you're mom and will always want the best at all times for your baby.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:14 AM   #356

Quote:
that is sooo sweet of you son, you should be a proud mom...as we know, it's not easy and it takes real work and consistent effort to steer and keep them in the right way. After that, you only pray and hope they keep it going on their own..looks like he's doing that. I agree with Meek, he's young and with money so he's gonna get those type of women, unfortunately. But you all raised him well so he'll come back to what he knows...he's just having fun. Thank goodness I made it through my 20's w/o too much damage..LOL.
(Ahh, the good..carefree days. I know I had fun too... )

It was also a learning experience... but you're mom and will always want the best at all times for your baby.
So very true Shari, thank you for your wise advice... Oh to be young again.. but with the knowledge we have now... I know they will be ok, I have to trust in that... thanks for being so sweet ladies!...
Old 06-20-2011, 11:41 AM   #357
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Firm Hottie
Stats: Too big/-15/Just right
WOE: Lower carb & weight training
Hey Deb & friends!

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Deb, you've got yourself a smart son there - I can only hope that my son frows up to be as level-headed and smart as yours clearly is. Good for him for moving around and checking new places out while on the company dime.

And hurray for continuing with your workouts and realizing that it is going to take some time to make progress. I'm sure that you'll find yourself making regular strength gains - as long as you keep pushing yourself. That's how you gain strength - not buy lifting the same size weight over and over (and over) again, week after week. It's better to try a heavier weight and have to move back to a lower weight, then to never try to lift the heavier one at all. Women commonly mistake their strength and think that they're weaker than they actually are.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:47 PM   #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Hottie View Post
Hey Deb & friends!

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Deb, you've got yourself a smart son there - I can only hope that my son frows up to be as level-headed and smart as yours clearly is. Good for him for moving around and checking new places out while on the company dime.

And hurray for continuing with your workouts and realizing that it is going to take some time to make progress. I'm sure that you'll find yourself making regular strength gains - as long as you keep pushing yourself. That's how you gain strength - not buy lifting the same size weight over and over (and over) again, week after week. It's better to try a heavier weight and have to move back to a lower weight, then to never try to lift the heavier one at all. Women commonly mistake their strength and think that they're weaker than they actually are.
Hi Laura!! Thank you my dear! Yes, he is a smart boy, and I agree with you on checking out things while the company is paying! He will find the area he loves someday, and I am grateful he has this opportunity! I am sure your boy will grow into a wonderful man also, after all with a mommy like you, how can he not?

As for the weights, yes, the weight goes up a tad bit each time, and I know
I am not doing more reps, but it seems more challenging each time.

It WILL TAKE TIME!! I am sure of that, but after looking around at so many others who are also working towards their goals, I am realistic now..

YES, I want it NOW, but I finally have come to realize that I can't have it all now.. not and be a SANE PERSON... I have accepted my fate and my fate is that ALL IN GOOD TIME, I will be at my goal, and in great shape!! However long that takes...
Old 06-21-2011, 05:25 AM   #359

Morning Friends.. just a quick fly by so busy at work today. It is my rest day today, still may swim later... but my main objective today is to eat to hunger, and stop before full. I love that feeling of satisfaction, but not fullness. I have really noticed it lately. Soooo that is my homework!

Everyone have a wonderful day!..
Old 06-21-2011, 06:15 AM   #360

Quote:
Morning Friends.. just a quick fly by so busy at work today. It is my rest day today, still may swim later... but my main objective today is to eat to hunger, and stop before full. I love that feeling of satisfaction, but not fullness. I have really noticed it lately. Soooo that is my homework!

Everyone have a wonderful day!..
Hey Deb! Enjoy your rest day. Swim an extra lap for me, if you hit the pool this evening. Eating to hunger and stopping before full is a great technique I'm using that method as well.

Keep up the good work! Have a great day!
Closed Thread