Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Weight Loss Journals (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/)
-   -   Cle's a Fataholic on a Mission! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/717829-cles-fataholic-mission.html)

Dedicated 04-18-2011 10:21 AM

Cle's a Fataholic on a Mission!
 
Hey Peeps!!!

I'm back after a long, long break....I'm hoping that journaling will get me back on track! Since last July I've gained about 60lbs! Ohhh Emmm GEEEE!!!! So I'm back to take this weight off and more. I'm not as addicted to the scale anymore, definitely not letting it control my life. I'm in a very happy place, and with everything I celebrate with food. Today is day 1 back on low carb! I'm not a low carb fan, but I know it works wonders and I drop the weight quickly. I'm not disciplined on weight watchers or anything for that matter. I know consistency is key, and motivation keeps evading me. I've had encouragement from my girls, but I can't seem to get it together...So here I am, planning to use this journal for accountability and needing/wanting to see results! My girls are coming to visit me in month and a half! I need to get up on it!!!! I have this beautiful weather so there's no excuse for me to get moving even though I know I lose without exercise. I want to tone as I go, and not be loose....so here we go!

Menu for today so far:

B: Bran cereal & Boiled eggs
L: Wings
D: Not sure yet

Dedicated 04-18-2011 01:48 PM

I made some Ginger Chicken and Shrimp for dinner!

SCPeachey 04-19-2011 03:36 AM

Good mornting... :clap::clap::clap::clap: Yay (We can do this)

MagieDen 04-19-2011 04:54 AM

YOU can do it!!!!:clap::high5::clap::high5:

Dedicated 04-19-2011 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCPeachey (Post 14573791)
Good mornting... :clap::clap::clap::clap: Yay (We can do this)

Morning Deb! How are you?

Dedicated 04-19-2011 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagieDen (Post 14573872)
YOU can do it!!!!:clap::high5::clap::high5:

Hi Magie! Thanks for the words of encouragement!

Dedicated 04-19-2011 05:08 AM

Good Morning Sunshynes!!!

I ended up playing tennis for 2 hours last night! I'm thoroughly exhausted and beat...arms are sore and right leg hurts a bit but it's fun!!! It was easy to do!

making Meatloaf for breakfast.....I'll prob have ginger chicken and shrimp for lunch...not sure what's for dinner

shari 04-19-2011 06:12 AM

Cle!!! How's it going? I see you're journaling..good for you! :high5: Ginger chicken and shrimp sounds delish. :D

Dedicated 04-19-2011 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shari (Post 14574106)
Cle!!! How's it going? I see you're journaling..good for you! :high5: Ginger chicken and shrimp sounds delish. :D

I'm doing well, yesterday I decided to journal so I can stay motivated to drop this weight....

Jayce 04-19-2011 09:13 AM

AWWWWWW sookie sookie now!!! (lol)

Told you. :)

Dedicated 04-19-2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayce (Post 14574713)
AWWWWWW sookie sookie now!!! (lol)

Told you. :)

LOL Thanks!!!!!!

Deb294evr 04-19-2011 10:49 AM

Hey Cle!! I love your new Avi, you look WONDERFUL!!! all the best on your journey!!:clap::high5:

Dedicated 04-19-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb294evr (Post 14574986)
Hey Cle!! I love your new Avi, you look WONDERFUL!!! all the best on your journey!!:clap::high5:

Thanks Deb!

Tyl 04-19-2011 05:16 PM

Hey muffin! I'll be checking in at your spot! you can do it love! your ginger chicken sounds yummy! i am dreaming of wings so i have to run to the store tomorrow and buy some!

shari 04-20-2011 05:37 AM

Good morning Cle! Hope you have a great day.

:hiya: Tyl and Jayce!

Dedicated 04-20-2011 05:41 AM

Morning Shari!!!!

How are you?

Morning Peeps!
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...90Jilb6ddg&t=1

Dedicated 04-20-2011 05:51 AM

Sooooooooooooooooooo I go to my allergist and apparently I'm eating something I'm allergic to almost daily and because I'm on these meds they can't tell what it is. Soooooo I have to cut all my meds off so it can be out of my system when I get tested next week and the week after. So not only can I not take my meds, I can't even take advil if I get a headache I have to suffer through it. :sick:TOM is scheduled to appear and I can't take anything for it.....and I have to follow an eating plan which is basically fruits and veggies and 1-2 servings of protein a day. I'll prob still lose but I'm going to be one irritated lady. Poor people who have to be around me....and to top it off....I was going to adopt a dog and he told me no!!!! :(:(:(:( I forgot how therapeutic journaling could be....rant over! :eek:

Jayce 04-20-2011 12:08 PM

Aw man! That sounds really frustrating. I am sorry that you are going through this...hope you get everything figured out!

Allergies are a beast sometimes!

SCPeachey 04-20-2011 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dedicated (Post 14576999)
Sooooooooooooooooooo I go to my allergist and apparently I'm eating something I'm allergic to almost daily and because I'm on these meds they can't tell what it is. Soooooo I have to cut all my meds off so it can be out of my system when I get tested next week and the week after. So not only can I not take my meds, I can't even take advil if I get a headache I have to suffer through it. :sick:TOM is scheduled to appear and I can't take anything for it.....and I have to follow an eating plan which is basically fruits and veggies and 1-2 servings of protein a day. I'll prob still lose but I'm going to be one irritated lady. Poor people who have to be around me....and to top it off....I was going to adopt a dog and he told me no!!!! :(:(:(:( I forgot how therapeutic journaling could be....rant over! :eek:

Its gonna be ok... Huggggggs :hugs::heart:... You are going to do fine sis... Im praying devine health comes you way right now in Jesus name...

SCPeachey 04-20-2011 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dedicated (Post 14573914)
Good Morning Sunshynes!!!

I ended up playing tennis for 2 hours last night! I'm thoroughly exhausted and beat...arms are sore and right leg hurts a bit but it's fun!!! It was easy to do!

making Meatloaf for breakfast.....I'll prob have ginger chicken and shrimp for lunch...not sure what's for dinner


You go gurl 2hours :kicking:... I definetly give you props :up: for that...

Dedicated 04-21-2011 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCPeachey (Post 14579631)
Its gonna be ok... Huggggggs :hugs::heart:... You are going to do fine sis... Im praying devine health comes you way right now in Jesus name...

Thank you!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCPeachey (Post 14579641)
You go gurl 2hours :kicking:... I definetly give you props :up: for that...

Yes, last night we played for an hr, but we've played everyday this week and we're on schedule to play tonight.

Dedicated 04-21-2011 05:05 AM

Good Morning!!!

I ate on plan yesterday and it was surprisingly easy and STRESS FREE! I don't want to stress about everything I put in my mouth but obviously I need to be aware. It's all about making good choices ALL DAY long!!! Today is going to be a busy day...but a good one...Although I'm fat, I'm happy...in such a good place...I have no complaints about life....(the lotto would be nice) but I'm surrounded by great friends and family who are genuine and that's more than enough for me!!!!


B: Oatmeal with fruit
L:Not sure yet, it will be a working lunch


Tennis tonight.....TOM is here so I'm just happy I have energy and I can still workout...The steroids are working their way out of my system so I can LOSE and not just maintain!

Hope EVERYONE has an awesome day! :D

MagieDen 04-21-2011 06:08 AM

I think all our lives would be great if we could just stop stressing about the foods that we put in our mouths. I am learning NOT to stress(I hear that stress can show itself in cortisol, which is not good for our bellies) about so much. I think we need to use the tools we are given, scale, exercise, diet but not get crazy about it all. You are happy about yourself today and that is all that matters at the moment in your life. Sounds like you are off to a good start with lots of support.

Have a wonderful day.

This is the day that the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice and be glad in it! :)

shari 04-21-2011 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dedicated (Post 14580158)
Good Morning!!!

I ate on plan yesterday and it was surprisingly easy and STRESS FREE! I don't want to stress about everything I put in my mouth but obviously I need to be aware. It's all about making good choices ALL DAY long!!! Today is going to be a busy day...but a good one...Although I'm fat, I'm happy...in such a good place...I have no complaints about life....(the lotto would be nice) but I'm surrounded by great friends and family who are genuine and that's more than enough for me!!!!


B: Oatmeal with fruit
L:Not sure yet, it will be a working lunch


Tennis tonight.....TOM is here so I'm just happy I have energy and I can still workout...The steroids are working their way out of my system so I can LOSE and not just maintain!

Hope EVERYONE has an awesome day! :D

Great attitude..luv it! :clap: Have an awesome day yourself. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagieDen (Post 14580344)
I think all our lives would be great if we could just stop stressing about the foods that we put in our mouths. I am learning NOT to stress(I hear that stress can show itself in cortisol, which is not good for our bellies) about so much. I think we need to use the tools we are given, scale, exercise, diet but not get crazy about it all. You are happy about yourself today and that is all that matters at the moment in your life. Sounds like you are off to a good start with lots of support.

Have a wonderful day.

This is the day that the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice and be glad in it! :)


Great post, Maggie!

Tyl 04-21-2011 07:15 AM

Cle i'm sorry about the allergies! yikes! i wonder what it is!?!? miss u friend!

Jayce 04-21-2011 08:52 PM

Hey Cle...just popping in to check on ya.

Dedicated 04-22-2011 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagieDen (Post 14580344)
I think all our lives would be great if we could just stop stressing about the foods that we put in our mouths. I am learning NOT to stress(I hear that stress can show itself in cortisol, which is not good for our bellies) about so much. I think we need to use the tools we are given, scale, exercise, diet but not get crazy about it all. You are happy about yourself today and that is all that matters at the moment in your life. Sounds like you are off to a good start with lots of support.

Have a wonderful day.

This is the day that the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice and be glad in it! :)

Thanks for the encouraging words, yes it's great to feel stress free but I don't want to be loose with my eating.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyl (Post 14580640)
Cle i'm sorry about the allergies! yikes! i wonder what it is!?!? miss u friend!

Girl, when I find out you know i'll be letting ya'll know. Can't wait to see you in a month!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayce (Post 14582754)
Hey Cle...just popping in to check on ya.

Hey JG!!!! Can't wait to see you in a month either!!!!!!!!!!

SCPeachey 04-22-2011 05:12 AM

:hiya: Cle... Have a great day...

shari 04-22-2011 05:58 AM

Good morning Cle, hope you have a great weekend! :D

SCPeachey 04-23-2011 08:18 AM

:hiya: Cle... Have a great weekend... Be good :laugh:...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:20 PM.