Seabreezes is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2011, 09:15 AM   #242
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: labmini
Stats: 197.5/170/150
WOE: Keeping it real, clean and low carb
Start Date: 7/1/12
Keep it up Mariah!! You have come so far and are doing great! Its only human for having slips!
labmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:46 PM   #243
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mad4Chillas
Stats: S-16 C-16 G-4
WOE: Atkins Induction/Meat & Egg Fasting
Start Date: 4/5/11 & 1/13/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabreezes View Post
Love the picture. It definitely gave me my morning laugh
Haha I am glad that I could make your day a little brighter, sometimes I feel like that poor kitty

Also, welcome to my journal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by labmini View Post
Keep it up Mariah!! You have come so far and are doing great! Its only human for having slips!
Thanks Mini! I am trying so at least some effort is not all lost.

Last edited by Mad4Chillas; 07-24-2011 at 11:06 PM..
Mad4Chillas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:04 PM   #244
Major LCF Poster!

Had a pretty good weekend, glad to see its over though so I can get back into the full swing of new things with a newly brightened attitude.

Went out to a local bar with a few of my girl friends last night and I drank way way more than I intended and long story short had to get picked up by a friend and driven home early this morning to my house, and then had to pick up my car before work this afternoon. I used to be able to drink much heavier back in college, so it was strange that 4-5 drinks can now get me very very drunk, I am sure it was due to LCing as well, but at least I am a cheap date now

Work was pretty painful today but I am looking forward to 2 days off in a row, to recooperate from the weekend and maybe catch up with the BF at a golf course on Tuesday. After work I brought some Chinese food over to the BF's house so we could relax and see eachother since we weren't able to this weekend. I did eat off plan once again, but I am still riding the downshift in my weight, so no harm done yet.

Tommorow is a new day though. I won't post my food tonight as it sucked. But here is yesterdays, no cal/carb count but better than nothing :blush:

Lunch (1:00pm)

-1 Marinated Chicken Thigh
-1/2 Marinated Chicken Breast
-1 String Cheese
-1 Crystal Light
Snack (2:00pm)
-1 Atkins Cranberry Almond Bar
-10 Almonds
Snack (6:00pm)
-1 SF Jell-O
-20 Oz. Diet Coke
Dinner (7:30pm)
-2 Bunless Double Cheeseburgers
-1 Atkins Peanut Nougat Bar
Drinks (10:00pm-1:00am)
-1 Crystal Light & Vodka
-3 Cranberry & Vodka
-1 Mix Shot
-1 Vodka Diet Moutain Dew

Not a good night, but tommorow is a new day.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:31 AM   #245
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ChristineCQ
Stats: 234/192/159 (5'7")
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: 7/26/10 (re-start; original start 6/03)
I definitely find that I'm a much cheaper date these days! No joke: Two glasses of wine and I'm DONE! Enjoy your days off!
ChristineCQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 06:00 PM   #246
Major LCF Poster!

Day 1, back on track!

Day 1 back on track, it was a tad rocky, but I am doing pretty good for my VLCD1.

I was way up on the scale today so that was no good at all, I know its water weight so I have to keep that in mind in order to not panic. It should just make it a better incentive for me to keep to my plan. My monthly weight loss goal right now is 5lbs (I would like more, but 5 is something I can shoot for and is do-able). Hopefully by going back to meat & egging all this week I can have a loss before the month is over! If I make it to 140lbs by July 31st, I will be a happy camper, then looking for 138lbs by the end of the first week in August.

Last night I ordered a lot of clearance clothes and some new apartment stuff from Macys (as they were having an awesome sale, so that is also another huge motivator for me, to be able to fit nicely into the clothes when they arrive (I'll attach a few pictures of what I bought )

Hoping tommorow I am back down closer to my normal weight. I must kick it into overdrive to end the month on a good note!

Heres my food for today:

Lunch (2:30pm)
-2 Scrambled Eggs W-1/2 Tbsp. Butter & 1 Tbsp. Cheese
-4 Slices Turkey Bacon
-1 Tbsp. SF Syrup
-1 Diet Mountain Dew
Snack (4:00pm)
-10 Fiber Gummies
Dinner (6:30pm)
-2 Hamburger Patties (~8 Oz. Total) W-1 Oz. Colby Jack
-1 Tbsp. LC Ketchup
-1 Tsp. Mustard
-1 Diet Mountain Dew

Totals = 916kcals, 73.4g (30%) protein, 58.2g (54%) fat, 37g (15%) carbs, 25g fiber, 12g (5%) net carbs, 1896mg sodium.

Also, here are a few items I purchased! All in size Medium! Woo!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Boatneck.jpg (6.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg braid.jpg (8.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg dress.jpg (6.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Leopard.jpg (8.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg sweater.jpg (7.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Tee.jpg (7.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Shorts.jpg (6.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg tunic.jpg (6.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 07-26-2011, 05:56 AM   #247
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: labmini
Stats: 197.5/170/150
WOE: Keeping it real, clean and low carb
Start Date: 7/1/12
Yay for fun clothes! They are all going to look GREAT!!!!!!!
labmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:55 AM   #248
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: kittycitygirl
Stats: High:215; current 168
WOE: Low Carb: my way;)
Start Date: April 3, 2010
One word:

Cute!
kittycitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:56 PM   #249
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by labmini View Post
Yay for fun clothes! They are all going to look GREAT!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycitygirl View Post
One word:

Cute!
Thanks Ladies! I am really hoping they are as cute in person as they were online, I got some stellar deals on clearance so I thought why not
Old 07-26-2011, 10:16 PM   #250
Major LCF Poster!

Still Up, But Better Than Yesterday

So I was still up on the scale today, but not as bad as yesterday so yay for being back on plan. Hopefully tommorow will be a reading that is much more normal than the past 2 previous days. I did a regular LC day day today versus a meat & egg as I figure my body is still adjusting getting back into LC, and as I went out to dinner with the BF tonight.

I was having a major sweets craving so I made a really decadent hot cocoa w-HWC, Half & Half, Cocoa Powder, Cinnamon, & SF Caramel/Chocolate Syrup. It took the edge off my cravings, so at least binge was averted. I don't usually make sweets like this but transitioning back into LC has been a tad rough today, so its a small victory for me to have the Hot Cocoa instead of a binge.

I even weighed myself right before I changed into my pajamas and am down about a pound from this morning so thats always a good sign that my water retention is leaving. Tommorow should be a decent weigh-in I am hoping.

Tommorow I am hoping to do a full M&E day and see how long I can last on it. Hopefully until I am below 140lbs. So maybe 5-6 days worth? If I can go out this month by doing M&E and hit my mini-goal I will be a very thankful woman.

My friend who is getting married next April (and whose wedding I shall be a bridesmaid in) has declared we will try on our first bridesmaid dresses on September 4th. Ideally, I would like to be about 130lbs by then. I don't know if its possible, but I am going to try and shoot for my goal by then. I will have to do amazing all of August so it may be a long shot. But, its worth trying

Went golfing with the BF today, got a little more color in my checks and chest as we both forgot to apply some sunscreen. It's no biggie as I doubt it will lead to a full burn, but we were both pink after the excursion. Then we went out to dinner and went back and vegged out at his house. Not a bad night, sad to see my 2 days off gone, but I will have more days off soon. I work Wednesday and Thursday this week, and then have my weekend off. I might help my friend and her fiance move into her new house, as well as visit the waterpark this weekend so whatever I am doing, lets hope I can stick to my plan of eating!

Food wasn't bad today, not stellar though, tommorow will be awesome!

Brunch (10:00am)
-2 Scrambled Eggs W-1 Tbsp. Cheese & 1/2 Tbsp. Butter
-4 Slices Turkey Bacon
-2 Tsp. SF Syrup
Snack (12:30pm)
-32 Oz. Water
-16 Oz. Crystal Light Sunrise
Snack (3:30pm)
-2 Servings Pork Rinds
-1 String Cheese
-1/4 Cup French Onion Dip
-1 Diet Coke
Dinner (5:15pm)
-8 Oz. Flat Iron Steak W-Butter
-Ginger-Lime Cole Slaw
-Steamed Broccoli
-2 Diet Cokes
Snack (11:30pm)
-12 Oz. Hot Cocoa (1/2 Cup HWC, 2 Tbsp. Half & Half, 2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder, 2 Tbsp. SF Caramel/Chocolate Syrup, 1 Tsp. Cinnamon, 1/2 Cup Water)
-16 Oz. Water

Totals = 1874kcals, 101.4g (23%) protein, 136.8g (69%) fat, 35.5g (8%) carbs, 9g Fiber, 26.5g (6%) net carbs, 4046mg sodium.

Lots of calories & lots of sodium, and more carbs than I would have liked, but its better than earlier in the week.

Just a thought, I may have some kohlrabi fries tommorow because we need to use it up, but other than that, it shall be M&E!
Old 07-27-2011, 10:53 AM   #251
Major LCF Poster!

Back to Normal!

I am back down to 144lbs, so that was great to see, especially after my Hot Coca Midnight Snack Last night.

I don't think I will do M&E today as I had some Kolhrabi Fries and HWC in my lunch (My mother bought a 1/2 Gallon of HWC and it shall be the bane of existence ). Tommorow I will be fully dilligent with M&E fasting. To be honest I really wanted to try out the deep-fried Kohlrabi Fries, and while they weren't super crispy, like normal fries, they did have a nice starchy feeling to them and were a good vessel for my sloppy joe meat (I melted some cheese on top of them and then topped it w-sloppy joe meat it was almost like chili cheese fries, sooo goood!)

I am already almost maxed out on my carbs today, so I might just have tuna & mayo when I come home from work (if needed). I want to see 140lbs by August 2nd/3rd and Ideally see 138lbs by the 6th. I know this may not be possible, but I am going to try and get as close as I can. I can lose pretty quickly with M&Eing so I need to plan it out tommorow, stay out of the non-M&E foods and see some successes on the scale.

Also, I can't wait to get paid on Friday as my budget is getting smaller and smaller as the summer goes on. I have an engagment party to attend on the 6th, and it is going to be a good chunk out of my paycheck (in order to pay for part of the party, drinks, food & a present) it will be fun, but I need to be able to pick up some shifts at work ASAP. Hopefully, when I go into work there will be some doubles that I will be able to sign up for in order to finance the rest of my summer and still allow me to put away money for the fall.

Nothing much else going on, hope everyone has a nice Wednesday!

Last edited by Mad4Chillas; 07-27-2011 at 10:54 AM..
Old 07-27-2011, 07:51 PM   #252
Major LCF Poster!

Down 2 days binge free and am feeling pretty good. Tommorow will be a full blown M&E day as my spirits are running high, and the scale is running low.

I am hoping (as always) for a slight loss tommorow, but won't be surprised if I am still around the same weight tommorow as I was today.

My calories were a little high today, but my carbs and sodium were in check, so thats something to celebrate.

Lets see if I can manage 4lbs in 4 days

Food:

Lunch (11:30am)
-8 Oz. Sloppy Joe Meat
-1 Cup Deep Fried Kohlrabi "Fries"
-1/4 Cup Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
-1 Diet Mountain Dew
Snack (12:00pm)
-1/2 Cup HWC W-Cocoa Powder & Splenda
-4 Fiber Gummies
-16 Oz. Water
-24 Oz. Diet Coke
Dinner (8:00pm)
-6 Oz. Tuna W-2 Tbsp. Mayo & 1 Tsp. Mustard
-1 Small Tomato
-1/4 Cup Iceberg Lettuce
-1 Diet Mountain Dew
-32 Oz. Water

Totals = 1717kcals, 111.9g (25%) protein, 128.8g (66%) fat, 39.9g (9%) carbs, 19.3g fiber, 20.6g (5%) net carbs, 2925mg sodium.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:48 AM   #253
Major LCF Poster!

Up about .2/lb today, and I think the culprit is the HWC. I will not be having that at all today or at all until I get below 140lbs.

Official day 1 of Meat & Egging today! Although, I just ate my last fresh egg for lunch this morning

Also, work tonight so it should be a pretty easy night as far as Meat & Eggs go. Hoping to see 143 something on the scale tommorow again.

Not much else going on here in the land of Mariah. I would like to make up for this month at least in this week, since this month has been full of cheats and barely significant loss. If I can leave this month with a 5lb weight loss I will be a happy lady.

Also, going on day 3 binge free, so a minor celebration for me! I would love to make it a week (hell I'd love to make it a month) but a week seems like a do-able mini goal for me right now. So I will work towards that

Hope everyone has a nice Thursday. I can't wait for pay day tommorow and a day off! Wohoo!
Old 07-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #254
Major LCF Poster!

Pretty good night tonight, going on 3 days binge free

Not much else going on, praying for a drop in the scale tommorow (but then again, I'm always praying for that!)

Also, my clothes from Macys should be arriving tommorow, so maybe if I'm feeling adventurous I'll post some pictures

M&E #1-

Lunch (11:00am)
-1 Egg W-1 Tbsp. Cheese
-4 Slices Turkey Bacon W-1/2 Tbsp. Butter
-2 Turkey Sausages
-1 Diet Pepsi
Snack (1:00pm)
-4 Oz. Sloppy Joe Meat
-3 Turkey Slices
-4 Fiber Gummies
-1 Diet Mountain Dew
-12 Oz. Iced Tea W-1 Sweet & Low & 1 Pkt. Lemon Juice
Dinner (8:15pm)
-2 Carmelized Onion Chicken Burgers W-1/2 Oz. Cheddar & 2 Slices Turkey Bacon
-1 Chicken Drumstick
-3 Small Marinated Shrimp
-2 Tsp. Mustard
-1 Diet Pepsi

and 70 Oz. Water

Totals = 1316kcals, 142.2g (41%) protein, 75.9g (51%) fat, 26.8g (8%) carbs, 11.7g Fiber, 15.1g (5%) net carbs, 4678mg sodium.

I grazed a ton while my dinner was cooking, and I don't generally like to do that.

Tommorow I will only have 2 Diet Sodas, No Fiber Gummies, & No Cheese! I feel like I am cheating the M&E when I overdo these things, so I gotta stay focused.

Think 140!
Old 07-29-2011, 08:12 AM   #255

WooHoo on non binge days!!!

You are doing so well with this. Hoping you reach your goals!

WooHoo on pic.s!!!
Old 07-29-2011, 10:44 AM   #256
Major LCF Poster!

Up about 1/2 pound today and not sure why. I feel a little crampy but since I am not supposed to get my period until next month, my body just might be having a temper tantrum.

I was really hoping for a loss today, since I was so good with Meat & Egging yesterday. However, I am going to stick with it though and see where the rest of the week/weekend takes me. Last time I Meat & Egged, I believe I had a gain the first day, and then a loss on the following days. Just have to remain diligent.

Also, got my order from Macys today, and alas all the stuff fit, but some of it was just ugly in person, so I might return a few things

I think I am going to go through all of my jeans and pants today as well and finally get rid of my fat jeans so I have no refuge if I gain weight. Also, it seems silly to keep all these clothes in my closet that don't fit, since I have a tiny closet and they are just taking up unneccessary room. Glad to have a day off today, and hopefully I will get some stuff accomplished! Yay!

If the weather is nice, I might help a friend move in to her new house this weekend, and also might visit the waterpark. Love my weekends off

Food shall be pretty simple today, as there are a lot of leftovers to finish up.

TGIF everyone!
Old 07-29-2011, 11:01 PM   #257
Major LCF Poster!

Not an amazing night tonight, but like I say, tommorow I will start fresh once again. Who would have thought that getting to 140lbs would be this hard!

Going to go help a friend move in to her new house tommorow, so I should be able to keep busy, and out of the kitchen.

Heres my food:

Lunch (11:00am)

-3 Scrambled Eggs W-1 Tbsp. Cheese
-4 Slices Turkey Bacon
-1 Diet Pepsi
Snack (3:00pm)
-4 Slices Turkey
-20 Oz. Iced Tea W-Lemon & 1 Sweet and Low
Dinner (6:00pm)
-1 Tuna Cake W-Tartar Sauce (These were disgusting, never making them again!)
-6 Fiber Gummies
-1 Diet Pepsi

Totals = 1218kcals, 94g (30%) protein, 83.1g (61%) fat, 29g (9%) carbs, 15.9g Fiber, 13.1g (4%) net carbs, 3125mg sodium
Old 07-31-2011, 10:10 AM   #258
Major LCF Poster!

Crazy day yesterday for food and life!

I went to go help one of my best friends and her fiance move in to their new house yesterday which is about 40 minutes away from my hometown, and their first house is beautiful! I was very impressed, it has a huge backyard, wood floors, a finished basement and 3 very nice finished bathrooms. I am so proud of her, and considering we are very young this is a huge step for her and her fiance. It was so warm yesterday though, and considering they didn't have the air conditioning on it was a little miserable, however we made it work, and helped as much as we could.

I did endluge in some pizza, beer, & ice cream while I was there and did feel a little bad about it, as did the scale this morning. But, I figure August will be here tommorow, and I will really have to buckle down considering my monthly loss is only going to be about 4lbs.

After helping my friend move in, my other girl-friend that I drove there with, went back to our places and showered and got ready for the night as we were meeting another one of our friends and going out to a few bars. I wasn't really feeling up to it, but I had no other plans and didn't feel like sitting home on a Saturday night by myself. We went to 3 different bars, and the first two were pretty much duds, and then at the third one we ended up talking to a few guys who were on a softball team who were all very nice.

One of the guys (their DD) kept hitting on me, and kept telling me that I made stripes look very good (I was wearing my Victorias Secret dress), and after a failed attempt at trying to get me to dance I had to break the news to him that I had a BF of 8 years

He was still very nice about it, and although he was about 5-6 years older than us, the compliment still feels nice to get. My other girl-friend (who is single) was talking to another friend of theirs, and apparently despite being 26 he was a divorcee, and he kept telling my friend why his wife left him, and how sad he was about the whole situation. He did seem nice, and I think he was genuine about the story (depsite being very VERY drunk) he even bought her a drink and told her she was beautiful. At the end of the night my friend gave him her phone number and a hug before we left. I am not sure if he'll remember her or even if she'd go out with him if he called, but it was a very sweet gesture for her to do.

I am feeling fine this morning, although a little tired, and I am going to get back on track of VLC. I might pick up some magnesium citrate today, as I feel a little backed up. I don't have much planned, so a trip to Walgreens won't be too much to handle. I may have tentative plans with one of my guy friends just to hang out and watch a movie. So nothing huge. If I have time, I will probably do some little chores around the house. Nothing crazy going one, but hopefully a nice relaxing Sunday.

I won't post my food yesterday as it sucked once again, but thats life right now.

Last edited by Mad4Chillas; 07-31-2011 at 10:11 AM..
Old 07-31-2011, 01:16 PM   #259
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BecinUK
Hey Mariah! Sounds like you are doing well but have had a pretty up and down july. Just like me. I feel like this month has just been a write off and I've gained weight overall which sucks!

I think August will be a fresh start. It is my birthday this month and I have 10 days on the beach to work towards in mid-Sept.

Let's try and work towards a really good and healthy August!!

Good Luck!
BecinUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:51 PM   #260

a complement is a complement hun! You deserve them
Old 07-31-2011, 09:39 PM   #261
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Izzysdream
Stats: 219/142/145 (5'7") age 56
WOE: HCG vlcd 1 April 2, 2014
Start Date: April 1, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by BecinUK View Post
Hey Mariah! Sounds like you are doing well but have had a pretty up and down july. Just like me. I feel like this month has just been a write off and I've gained weight overall which sucks!

I think August will be a fresh start. It is my birthday this month and I have 10 days on the beach to work towards in mid-Sept.

Good Luck!
Mariah, hope you don't mind me popping by, your journal is inspiring!!!
And yes, I'll commit to a better August also!
Izzysdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:45 PM   #262
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzysdream View Post
Mariah, hope you don't mind me popping by, your journal is inspiring!!!
And yes, I'll commit to a better August also!
I don't mind at all! Welcome to my Journal! Thanks for the best wishes, I am hoping August will be an excellent month for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycitygirl View Post
a complement is a complement hun! You deserve them
Thank you Kitty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BecinUK View Post

Good Luck!
I agree, July has been rocky but I am fully recommitting to better eating this month. I am sure we can do this together!
Old 08-01-2011, 11:56 PM   #263
Major LCF Poster!

Not much going on with me recently, been out of the house a lot and haven't been eating the best, but after tommorow it is back on plan. Yesterday I went and hung out with a friend and watched a few movies, and then today I went to go visit with the BF.

When I arrived at his house he had excellent news to tell me. The recent job interview he had for a Java Program Developer about a week ago called him back and told him that they would like to hire him! I am so very proud of him, and he deserves it. He will hopefully start his job before the end of the month (towards the 3rd week in August) and will be a full time employee. He plans to pay off all of his student loans within a year and start saving his money for bigger and better things, while gaining experience in a new career field.

We went out to dinner at a place called Smash Burger which I've never been to and they did have very good burgers then we watched a movie together and finally had to call it a night since I have to get up a little early tommorow morning.

Tommorow I am going over to a friends house to learn to make crepes, yes they aren't quite LC friendly but its a good friend bonding activity, and I haven't seen her in quite a while so I am looking forward to seeing her and learning a new cooking technique.

Then it is back on track Wednesday, as I have allowed myself far too many cheats, and I would like to set a hefty weight goal for August so I dont feel like I have to play catch up on my weight loss.

I am hoping for around 10-12lbs this month, which is a pretty big goal since my weight loss is slowing. But I want to start September in the low 130's so I think if I can set my mind to it, I can at least try my hardest to get as close as I can.

Food was off-plan today so I won't post, but heres yesterdays, minus the calorie/carb count.

Lunch:
-2 Eggs W-1/2 Tbsp. Butter & 1 Tbsp. Cheese
-4 Slices Turkey Bacon
-1 String Cheese
-1 Tsp. Syrup
-1 Diet Pepsi
Snack:
-1/2 Serving Chocolate Egg Custard
Dinner:
-6 Goat Cheese & Prosciutto Wrapped Peppers
-1/2 Serving Chocolate Egg Custard
-1 Diet Pepsi
Snack:
-3 Squares 86% Dark Chocolate
-1 Propel Zero
Old 08-02-2011, 04:22 AM   #264
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Izzysdream
Stats: 219/142/145 (5'7") age 56
WOE: HCG vlcd 1 April 2, 2014
Start Date: April 1, 2006
Happy Tuesday Mariah! Sounds like a fun night tonight! I have trouble staying on track also if my social life is full steam ahead. I've been bored and at home but made it to day 4 low carb/nicotene free. Back in ketosis today...
Izzysdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:28 AM   #265

Morning Mariah! Keep at it, keep at it...you'll get there!

Izzy: Ketosis !!! Congrats on 4 days cig free!
Old 08-02-2011, 09:59 PM   #266
Major LCF Poster!

Had a pretty nice day/night tonight with one of my best girlfriends, making crepes. They were so easy to make, and now I am determined to learn to make a LC version so I can enjoy one stuffed with HWC and Cream Cheese. Yum!

We made 1 savory crepe with Ham, Apple Slices, Cheddar Cheese & Apple/Cranberry Chutney--then we made 2 dessert crepes one with a Cream Cheese, HWC, Lemon mixture & Strawberry slices and the second with Peanut butter, Cream cheese, and Mini Chocolate Chips. They were all sooo good. Defintely only a sometime food though! I bet they would be very easy to convert into LC, so I will have to experiment with a recipe in the near future for sure. After we made our lunch crepes we hung out for a while and enjoyed a few glasses of wine until her BF came over after work. Then we met up with another friend for dinner at Chilis which was also a good time and some good food.

However, I am more than ready to return back to my LC WOE as of tommorow though as all this food has not made my waist line or digestive system that happy. I didn't weigh myself this morning but I am sure it will be pretty brutal tommorow after 2 cheat days. But I know most of it will be water, so I am hoping once I hope back on LC that it will come off pretty quickly. I am going to try and stick to a few VLC days the next few days in order to correct for my naughty behavior.

I work tommorow so sticking to my eating plan should be easy. Hoping for some easy days in this upcoming week. I can't believe tommorow is already Wednesday, at this rate the month will be flying by. Yikes!

Ideally I would like to see around 142-141 by the end of this week, but I need to get back into ketosis, and that happens pretty slowly for me. But once I am in it, the weight loss happens fairly quickly and steadily so I must practice patience and persistence with my WOE. LC for sure works, I just have to be way better about it this month. I am starting to get too comfortable in the 140's and that is no good for this lady! I must see the 130's soon or I might go crazy.

Thinking skinny thoughts tonight

Last edited by Mad4Chillas; 08-02-2011 at 10:01 PM..
Old 08-03-2011, 09:57 PM   #267
Major LCF Poster!

Weighed this morning, wasn't pretty, but wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Hoping after a few days of regular LCing I will be back around 143lbs. Right now I think I am at a mental block more than anything. Trying to get back into the groove of things has been hard for me, but I just have to keep my goal in sight. I like how I look right now, so I think its harder to find motivation to keep going. However, I know I'll look even better and feel better once I hit the 130s so I must persevere.

Not much going on tommorow, I might go shopping tommorrow to return a few items and also find an outfit for an engagment party I am attending on Saturday. We are doing a pedal pub and then going to the happy couples new house afterwards for some BBQ and Volleyball so I need something casual and not too fussy, but also looks and photographs well. Might be a challenge...it will also be interesting to actually see what size pants I am not wearing. I think I am around a 9 Juniors atm, down from a 13/15. So thats pretty good. Ideally, I am hoping for a size 5. But for right now anything less than what I was wearing before April is fabulous news.

Food was alright today, except for some silly HWC I got my hands on. Hoping for less bloating tommorow on the scale as I am retaining lots of water from my cheat days.

Will check in come morning:

Heres my food!

Lunch (11:30am)
-4 Slices Turkey Bacon W-1/2 Tbsp. Butter
-1 Egg Scrambled W-1 Tbsp. Cheese
-1 Glass Iced Tea
-4 Oz. HWC W-Cocoa Powder & Splenda
Snack (1:30pm)
-1 Atkins Day Break Bar
-1 String Cheese
-10 Fiber Gummies
-20 Oz. Diet Coke
Dinner (8:15pm)
-2 Asian Marinated Chicken Thighs
-1/2 Asian Marinated Chicken Breast
-Broccoli Spears
-20 Oz. Diet Coke
Snack (9:00pm)
-3 Oz. HWC W-Cocoa Powder & Splenda

Totals = 1799kcals, 79.6g (18%) Protein, 152g (76%) Fat, 57.4g Carbs (13%), 33.1g Fiber, 24.3g (5%) Net Carbs, 2150mg Sodium.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:01 PM   #268
Major LCF Poster!

Down about a pound this morning, so that was good news, still hovering about my ticker though.

Today, I also went shopping, I had to return a few things and find an outfit for this weekends engagment party so it was a double whammy. Surprisingly even after losing 30+ pounds finding jeans that fit were still a challenge, and of course the ones I liked the best happened to be the most expensive. I did end up splurging on a pair of Silver Jeans as a congratulations to losing 30lbs, and I also got another pair of cheaper jeans that fit and 2 new shirts. One cute cami, and then a casual blue striped tee. I was hoping I'd be a smaller size than I was, I am in between 2 sizes right now so thats frustrating. However, all the medium tops fit me quite nicely so its nice to be back into that size once again.

Hopefully, tommorow I will be down more on the scale, I am feeling very very bloated and want to get this extra weight off so I can continue losing and get out of the 140's. Food wasn't so great today, it started off well but ended badly. I have no excuses just laziness. After this weekend, I might just barrel back into induction since I think the over strictness of meat and egging is really starting to take a toll on my motivation and willpower.

I will re-evaluate come Sunday or Monday because I must.

Until tommorow...
Old 08-07-2011, 11:39 AM   #269
Major LCF Poster!

Crazy weekend! Had a good time at my friends engagement party though, despite being off plan. This morning I am starting fresh once more with a new attitude. 130's here I come!

Planning on meat & egging to get below 140's and I mean it this time, no straying from my plan until that happens. I need to really take some action in order for me to reach my goal by September. I know I can do it, I just have to practice patience and diligence once more. Gained a pound or two from the weekend, so meat and egging is much needed at this point.

Working tonight, so it should be easy to stay out of the kitchen and stay on plan. I will check in later tonight
Old 08-08-2011, 04:39 AM   #270

Yep, I believe finding jeans that fit and we like will always be a big deal.

You're doing great. Hugs!