LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 10:15 PM   #91
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mad4Chillas
Stats: S-16 C-16 G-4
WOE: Atkins Induction/Meat & Egg Fasting
Start Date: 4/5/11 & 1/13/14
What a Weekend!

So my extended Memorial Day weekend has officially come to a close, sad to see my sister and her boyfriend gone, but glad to be back to a normal schedule so I can focus more on my weight loss. It is so hard trying to stay on plan when you are in a group setting with relatives for a long weekend!

Saturday morning came far too early, and was up at 4:30 on my way to work. However because it was a holiday weekend the count at the hospital was lower than normal so it was a relatively easy 8 hours. Then, straight after work I changed, and got into my car for 2-1/2 hours so I could make it to our cabin before dark--I could only stay at our cabin until Monday morning, so I tried to make every minute count. The weekend was nice and full of bonfires, barking dogs, fishing on the pontoon, family time, and a long competitive game of dominos (Mexican Train). Which was very much needed after the past few stressful weeks. Normally too much family time can wear me out and get old fast, but I was actually happy to spend my days off with everyone. It was nice.

I tried to stay relatively on plan (foodwise) for my stay, but as the weekend progressed, my will-power became less and less. I didn't have any HUGE cheats but I for sure think that all my little cheats and the small amount of alcohol I had added up on the scale. I have yet to know my weight from the weekend because I spent the night at my BF's last night, so havent been around a scale since Friday morning (I did not weigh on Saturday since it was so much earlier than I normally weigh). Even though I know there is a very very good chance that I will see a gain on the scale tommorow, I don't really regret my eating this weekend. It was a holiday, I was around my family, it was the weekend, and I haven't really had a major slip up since my start of Atkins 8 weeks ago. I won't have a problem restarting back on LC because my goal is still in sight. Its a minor bump in the road, but theres no way I will let my weekend ruin my journey

With that in mind, I have set 3 mini goals for myself in order to keep myself on track. For June 5th (2 months since my start of Atkins) I would like to see 149-150lbs (3-4lbs), meaning that for this month I have lost 11-12lbs and 25-26lbs total thus far. My second goal is for my birthday (June 24th) I would like to be 12 pounds less, putting myself at around 142lbs. I originally thought that I would be able to hit my goal 130-135 by this day, but my weight loss has slowed and with this weekend counting, I dont see this happening. A 12 pound loss in about a month is asking a a lot as well, but it is just a number for me to shoot for so far. My third goal is to be around 138lbs by July 4th. Hopefully with these 2 goals, I can be better about sticking to induction, limiting my artifical sweeteners, and drinking lots and lots of water.

Today I think I did pretty well for my first day back at normalcy. Spent the night at the BF's and then had to drive up to my school to go sign a lease on an apartment, so we got lunch at Wendys--and then for dinner we made some chicken and veggies (noodles for him) at his house. The only slip I had is when we went to Mcdonalds after signing the lease (he wanted a strawberry lemonade) and upon ordering the lemonade he also got a snack size rolo McFlurry to which he insisted I have 2 bites and also 2 sips of his lemonade. It wasn't a horibble slip-up but after that I am monitoring myself closely. I am no longer in ketosis, so I know this weekend did some damage. Goal is to get back into ketosis in 1-2 days.

My food was pretty atrocious this weekend so I won't post it, but here is todays:

Lunch (1:30pm)
-1 Jr. Double Bacon Cheeseburger (No Bun)
-1 Side Salad W/Ranch
-1 Diet Coke
Snack
-2 Bites Rolo McFlurry
-2 Sips Strawberry Lemonade
-1/2 piece Dark Chocolate
Dinner (8:00pm)
-4 Chicken Breast Tenders
-2 tsp. BBQ Sauce
-3/4 Cup Broccoli W/Cheese & Butter
-1/2 Cup Romaine W/Bacon Bits & Dressing
-1 Diet Mountain Dew

Totals = 1030kcal, 75.4g (30%) protein, 64.6g (57%) fat, 33.2g (13%) carbs, 4.7g fiber, 28.5g (11%) net carbs, 1748mg sodium

Not a bad day, but tommorow will be better

**Also, BF has a second interview tommorow with my aunts company (the one he had the previous phone interview with) so Im crossing my fingers tommorow that he does well

Last edited by Mad4Chillas; 05-31-2011 at 10:19 PM..
Mad4Chillas is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 05:30 AM   #92
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ChristineCQ
Stats: 234/192/159 (5'7")
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: 7/26/10 (re-start; original start 6/03)
Sounds like a fun weekend! And I think you nailed it with this:

I won't have a problem restarting back on LC because my goal is still in sight.

I think a lot of people get tripped up because they can't get themselves back on track. Clearly that will not be the case for you!!! Keep up the good work. And good luck to the BF!
ChristineCQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:18 AM   #93
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineCQ View Post
Sounds like a fun weekend! And I think you nailed it with this:

I won't have a problem restarting back on LC because my goal is still in sight.

I think a lot of people get tripped up because they can't get themselves back on track. Clearly that will not be the case for you!!! Keep up the good work. And good luck to the BF!
Thanks Christine! For me, I still really want to see my GW by the end of this summer and LC is the only thing that works for me. Plus, because I overate this weekend I felt the repercussions of a bloated tummy and a sluggish demeanor It reminded me that while some HC food tastes good, Im just not ready to have it back in my eating until I can do it properly. Plus, I didnt want to damage ALL the hardwork that I've done this far.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:26 AM   #94
Major LCF Poster!

Up today in weight, about 2lbs--But I knew it was coming so I am not shocked or surprised. I think I am going to do a V8 fast today, to see if I can get back down around 153. I might continue it tommorow only because I have my yearly check-up with my doctor on Friday, or I might start my meat and egg fast. I plan to do the meat and egg fast until the 5th (or 150lbs). I am sure that the first 2lbs will come quickly since its mostly water. The last 3lbs might be harder since I am not in Ketosis anymore. But that is my goal for this week, so I will work towards it.

Other than that not much has changed. This is the beginning of week 9 for me and I am hoping I can be 150 by the end of this week, getting out the 150's has posed a challenge to me only because I think my body is starting to hold on to its fat stores much more firmly. Seeing the 140's is going to feel really good only because I havent seen my weight that low for about 4-5 years (and that was only because I was throwing up everything I ate ) so it will feel extra good to be in the 140's and feel healthy.

I have to work tonight, so I don't think fasting will be a problem, just have to stick to my guns and do it.

Have a nice Wednesday everyone
Old 06-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #95
Major LCF Poster!

So I decided to do IF today instead of a full fast today since I have been having binging tendencies, so I will just have to wait for the weight to drop a little more slowly than from a normal fast. Work was really easy tonight, I had to train a new girl so it went pretty smoothly. I stopped eating solid food at around 2:00pm today, so hoping to see a drop in the scale tommorow! Need to drink some water before bed though.

Food:

Breakfast? (12:30pm)
-6 Oz. V8 Juice
-1 SF Jell-O W/Almond Milk
Lunch (2:00pm)
-2 Eggs W/1 tbsp. HWC & 2 tbsp. Cheddar
-4 Slices Turkey Bacon W/.5 Tbsp. Butter
-2 Glasses Crystal Light Lemonade
Snack (7:00pm)
-12 oz. Coffee W/2 Splenda & 1 Coffeemate
Dinner (8:15pm)
-6 Oz. V8 Juice
-Water

Totals = 510kcal, 26.1g (22%) protein, 32.3g (61%) fat, 22.5g (18%) carbs, 3.7g fiber, 18.8g (15%) net carbs, 2107 mg sodium

Praying to the scale gods for a lose tommorow
Old 06-02-2011, 11:13 AM   #96
Major LCF Poster!

Almosttt

Down 1-1/2 pounds this morning, surprisingly! I didn't think it would be that big of a loss, but I'll take it!

Gunna try a meat and egg fast today and hoping for good results, I've already had a minor slip-up of having a small handful of almonds (about 8) but I will be good the rest of the day. I finally have a day off today so I am excited to do nothing

I am planning on Chicken for lunch, Deviled Eggs for Snack or Pepperoni's, and a Bunless Burger W/Bacon for dinner. My total carbs should come under around 10, which would be great!

I haven't checked to see if I was in ketosis yet, but I don't think it happens that fast, so hopefully by tommorow I will be back in the zone!

I really wish the 140's would just get here already....

Toodles!
Old 06-02-2011, 10:17 PM   #97
Major LCF Poster!

So the meat and egg fast was pretty successful tonight except for a few nuts and 1 SF Jell-O. I will continue this tommorow I think, but I won't be able to eat until after my Doctors Appointment at 2:30pm, so I will most likely be stopping somewhere for a bunless burger or some beef jerky.

Didn't do much today, browsed online for apartment furniture and accessories. The apartment I signed a lease on is a little, tiny, college town, apartment so it will need much help in the sense of decoration, but I wasn't picky on where I was living as long as it was close to campus and had somewhere where I could eat, sleep, and do my homework. I will be living alone for about a year which will be strange for me (haven't ever lived alone) but because I have had some awful roomates in the past, and I am in my last year of grad school, I wasn't going to risk rooming with some random person that could make my life a living hell. It will be nice to have my own space, but sadly most of my friends have already graduated and my BF will be living at home saving up money and paying off his student loans.

My BF and I have been together for 8 years, so its pretty obvious right now that we will end up married in 1-2 years. We lived together earlier this year for about 6 months with one of our "ex-friends"--I say this because things turned sour with our friend and we both ended up moving out back to our parents houses (which is beyond lame and frustrating). We would have signed a lease on an apartment together (in March) but because I have to finish up graduate school and no longer want to commute back and forth to school 1-1/2 hours we thought it was best to wait until I am done with school (plus I did not want to sign a 6 month lease anywhere).

Still, I am sure it will be very strange and lonely to live away from everyone, now that I have been accustomed to being close with all my friends and family in our hometown for over a year. Good thing I have my baby chinchillas to keep me company

A little off topic, but thought Id share some more personal information

Heres my food for today:

Breakfast (11:45am)
-2 Scrambled Eggs
-4 Slices Turkey Bacon W-1/2 Tbsp. Butter & 1/2 Tsp. Syrup
-2 Glasses Crystal Light
Snack (1:30pm)
-8 Almonds & 5 Macadamia Nuts
-1 Deviled Egg Half
-14 Pepperonis
Lunch (2:30pm)
-1 Chicken Breast W/Pork Rinds
-2 Deviled Egg Halves
-1 SF Jell-O W-Almond Milk
-1 Tbsp. LC Ketchup
-1 Glass Crystal Light
Dinner (6:45pm)
-1 Beef Patty
-2 Slices Bacon
-1 Deviled Egg Half
-1 Tbsp. LC Ketchup
-2 Glasses Crystal Light

Total = 1,365kcal, 94.3g (28%) protein, 97.1g (66%) fat, 19.8g (6%) carbs, 1.7g fiber, 18.1g (5%) net carbs, 3548 mg sodium

So I ate more than normal today but I think thats because I was trying to fill the void of not having dairy or veggies. Wondering if this will actually cause a loss on the scale tommorow. I weighed myself about a half an hour ago (which I don't normally do) and I was up about 1-1/2 pounds from this morning (which I know is normal fluctuation) but Im just wondering if its possible for my body to lose 1-1/2+ pounds over night. But I guess we'll see--good for an experiment I guess

Also, no ketosis yet, but maybe tommorow?

Goodnight everyone!

Last edited by Mad4Chillas; 06-02-2011 at 10:20 PM..
Old 06-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #98
Major LCF Poster!

Yay!

Meat and Egg fast worked!! Wohoo! Down -.8/lb today, so that is awesome. Hovering around 153.2, I dont think I can lose around 2-1/2 pounds in 2 days, but getting as close to 150 as I can would really be great.

I have my lady doctor appointment today so hopefully that will go smoothly (I dont see why it wouldn't), and I'm contemplating eating before I go (something small) and skipping the cholesterol testing, but we'll see. I dont want to mess anything up, but I just don't want to be soo hungry during the day afterwards that I will want to pig out on fast food. Afterwards I think I am going to go hang out with a friend and see the new X-Men, I have hopes that this movie will be better than the last two, but you never know

Hope the rain holds out as well---and wishing everyone a nice Friday
Old 06-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #99
Major LCF Poster!

Tired!

So I am very very tired today. Went to see X-men with a friend last night and it was very good. I am very impressed with all the movies I have seen this summer, no duds quite yet, can't wait until Harry Potter though

Afterwards, I went over to his house (around 9pm) and didn't end up leaving until 7:30am today we didn't even sleep, but talked and enjoyed eachothers company. So when I got home, I went to bed for about 4 hours and am just now starting my day. Its hot out today, which is fine but unfortunately our air conditioner is broken and it makes our house pretty miserable if your not in the basement (good thing thats where I live). But, should be a good Saturday, don't have much planned. I was going to go to the waterpark to work on my tan and float in the lazy river with a friend but I was so tired that we might just go tommorow instead. I really need to do some chores, so I think I will work on those.

I weighed in at about a half a pound less today, which I'd like to attribute to the meat and egg fast, but I stopped eating yesterday at 5pm and still have yet to eat so I think its a combination of dehydration and a severly empty stomach. But I'll take it, only 2-1/2 pounds until I'm out of the 150's and I feel like they are going to hold on with all their might.

It's funny, because I haven't been this "skinny" four about 4-5 years (I usually hovered in the 160's and would occasionally balloon up higher) but I still feel like I look mostly the same in the mirror. Yes, smaller pants and shirts are fitting me, but I still have the chubby mentality. I really hope this will go away soon. I feel like once I hit the 140's it will be a big milestone for me, so I'm hoping the difference I see will be a big one.

Oh yes, and my doctors appointment went fine yesterday. Everything checked out well, and I even got blood taken to get my thyroid checked. I should hear the results in about a week.

Gunna do meat and egg fast for one more day until tommorow I think, then back to induction (or my version of it). Yesterday, I stopped at the pharmacy to fill my prescription and ended up buying some beef jerky, cocoa roast almonds (YUM!) and some SF Peanut Butter Cups and Gummi Bears--and although I only had 2 PB Cups and about 7 Gummi Bears yesterday, my stomach was NOT happy with me....I need to make sure I only eat malitol when I don't plan on leaving the house....embarassing!

Food will be simple today as it is Saturday and I am lazy---Have a nice day everyone!

Food yesterday:

Lunch (12:30pm)
-2 Eggs Scrambled
-4 Slices Turkey Bacon W-1/2 tbsp. Butter
-1/2 Tsp. Sryup
-2 Glasses Crystal Light
Snack (4:00pm)
-2 Oz. Beef Jerky
-2 SF PB Cups
-7 SF Gummi Bears
-5 Cocoa Roast Almonds
-1 Glass Crystal Light
Dinner (5:00pm)
-1 Chicken Breast W-Pork Rinds
-1 Deviled Egg Half
-1.5 tbsp. LC Ketchup
-20 oz. Coke Zero

Totals = 968kcal, 93.6g (43%) protein, 48.3g (49%) fat, 17.8g (8%) carbs, 3.4g fiber, 14.4g (6%) net carbs, 3160 mg sodium.

Last edited by Mad4Chillas; 06-04-2011 at 10:43 AM..
Old 06-04-2011, 11:16 AM   #100
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BecinUK
Hey Mariah!

Sounds like you are doing well and back on track the last few days! Congrats and keep it up.

I am now 1.2 pounds from getting to the 140s! Super excited and cannot wait for it to happen.

In a way I am lucky because there really isn't much SF stuff in the UK like there is in America. I did have an atkins advantage bar for lunch today because I spent way to long at the hairdresser and that's all that was around. I don't think they stall me as much as things like flax meal.

So I am hoping that you and I are in the 140s by this time next week. What do you think??
BecinUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:17 AM   #101
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BecinUK
Oh and I wanted to say also that I completely agree with you about not looking any different in the mirror. I haven't been my current weight in over 4 years now and I still look in the mirror and think blah!!!!

Let's just hope our mind catches up with our body soon.
BecinUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:11 PM   #102
Major LCF Poster!

Super tired, so I'll just leave it with a food post:

Lunch (1:00pm)
-2 Fried Eggs
-4 Slices Turkey Bacon W-1/2 Tbsp. Butter
-1/2 Tsp. Syrup
-7 SF Gummi Bears
-1 SF PB Cup
-1 Diet Mountain Dew
Snack (3:45pm)
-2 Dove SF Chocolates
-3 Cocoa Almonds
Dinner (6:00pm)
-8 Oz. Jumbo Shrimp W-Lemon, Soy, Garlic , & Oil
-1 Oz. Beef Jerky
-1 Diet Mountain Dew

Totals = 934kcal, 78.6g (37%) protein, 53.6g (56%) fat, 14.7g (7%) carbs, 3.1g fiber, 11.6g (5%) Net carbs, 2318mg sodium.

Not Bad, and finally got back into Ketosis Today.

Have a good night....off to bed
Old 06-06-2011, 02:29 AM   #103
Major LCF Poster!

Super tired again tonight, went to the waterpark, got a little burned but it was fun. Little over my carbs tonight, but thats life. Back to the grind tommorow.

Food:

Breakfast (10:30am)
-1 Sausage Egg McMuffin (No Muffin, No Cheese)
-1 Diet Coke
Dinner (6:00pm)
-10 Chicken Wings
-8 Celery Sticks W/Blue Cheese
-2 Diet Pepsi's
Snack (7:00pm)
-1 SF Fudgsicle
Snack (8:30pm)
-2 SF PB Cups
-4 SF Gummi Bears

Totals = 1,264kcal, 81.5g (27%) protein, 81g (59%) fat, 43.3g (14%) carbs, 8.4g fiber, 34.9g (11%) net carbs, 2411 mg sodium.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #104
Major LCF Poster!

Sun-Burn!

Sorry for the lame posts lately, just have been really exhausted and have been getting in late. Yesterday was a good day, I went to the waterpark with one of my best friends and we laid in the lazy river (the kind with the floaty tubes) from 11am-6pm its good for a tan and relaxing. However, because it was my first real excursion out in the sun for a long time I ended up with a pretty bad sun-burn. Afterwards, we went out to eat at Applebees where I got some wings, and then I went over to a different friends house for a little while and didn't end up getting back until late.

I am probably going to have to go to a tanning bed once my burn subsides in order to even out my tan lines because right now, they are pretty horrific. I really thought that because I was battling a sun-burn and I ate about 20g more carbs than I normally do yesterday that I would have gained, but I am at the same weight I was on Saturday, so Im ok with that.

Tommorow is my weekly weigh-in, this week went by really fast and I was really hoping for more of a loss, maybe I'll whoosh tommorow....where are you 140's?

Also, my friend told me I looked really good yesterday and that she liked my swim-suit, shes looking to lose weight as she is in the same weddings as I am next year (and another one) so she wanted to know what I was doing. I told her that she could borrow my South Beach or Atkins Book if she wanted to. She was previously doing WW but found it hard to stick to. It would be nice to have a friend that was doing my WOE as well, just makes it easier to go out and not feel bad from abstaining from things.

Last day I think that I will do the Meat & Egg Fast, I miss my dairy and veggies, but back to induction of some-sorts tommorow

Heres a pic of my swimsuit (its a 1 piece but I thought it was cute ) Hoping to be in a bikini this time next year (or the end of the summer!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg V272325_G38.jpg (50.6 KB, 11 views)
Old 06-06-2011, 11:17 AM   #105
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BecinUK View Post
Let's just hope our mind catches up with our body soon.
I really hope it does too!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:08 PM   #106
Major LCF Poster!

Easy Night.

So work was very easy tonight, which I was happy for. However it was SO hot outside, on my way to work it was registering 96+ degrees outside (according to my car) and in my uniform I was sweltering and I was convinced my a/c wasn't working properly (even though I know it was).

I cannot wait for our a/c at home to be fixed on Thursday. I think I might die if it doesn't get done hot & humid just does not work out for me well.

Food was alright tonight, I did sneak some fruit at work today but I counted all the carbs from it. I really should go through all the motions of Atkins instead of sneaking all the OWL foods in the wrong order, I dont know why I just don't. I am determined to stay in induction until I am around 135lbs, but sometimes those pesky OWL foods get into my eating regimen.

I have a graduate assistantship interview tommorow in Wisconsin that I have to drive up for around noon, so I am sure I will be stopping somewhere for some food on my way back. I really don't feel like driving anywhere (I drive far too much) and am starting to get irritated with it, but I think I was reccomended for this interview so I really need to go. I think its an interview to be a Graduate Assistant/TA for the undergraduate students in the Dietetics program so it would be stupid to turn it down since it looks great on a resume and its a paycheck.

After my interview, I will prolly go see the BF, and then maybe go golfing if its not too hot or too late.

Otherwise, nothing else new with me--hoping my weekly weigh-in tommorow goes well

Lunch (12:30pm)

-2 Scrambled Eggs
-4 Slices Turkey Bacon W-1/2 Tbsp. Butter
-1/2 Tsp. Syrup
-1 Diet Mountain Dew
-21 Oz. Water
Snack (6:15pm)
-3 Small Cubes of Cantaloupe
-4 Red Grapes
-1 Small Cube of Watermelon
-1 Small Cube of Honey Dew
-21 Oz. Water
-1-1/2 Beef Patties W-1/2 Oz. Cheddar
-2 Slices Bacon
-3/4 Fried Egg
-2 Tbsp. LC Ketchup
-2 Raspberries & 2 Blackberries
-1 Diet Mountain Dew
Snack (8:40pm)
-6 SF Gummi Bears
-1 SF PB Cup
-21 Oz. Water

Totals = 952kcal, 67.4g (30%) protein, 59g (60%) fat, 22.4g (10%) carbs, 2.9g fiber, 19.5g (8%) net carbs, 2140mg sodium.
Old 06-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #107
Major LCF Poster!

Up in weight today, not good. No loss again for this week. Its starting to get pretty old. I feel like my willpower is waining.

I also feel like when I try to cut stuff out I just want it more, maybe I should do induction again. I really think the artifical sweeteners in excess are my biggest fault. I feel like I need something sweet to end my meals and I just havent found a good replacement for it yet.

Food was alright, I went kind of crazy on carbs since I was having a bad day. Also, went overboard on the nuts that I started to eat again today....I want to throw my scale out the window atm, so I doubt if I will weigh tommorow.

Food:

Breakfast (10:00am)
-1 Minute Muffin W/2 Tsp Butter & 1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
-1 SF Jell-O W/Almond Milk
-1 Diet Pepsi
Lunch (12:45pm)
-1 Jr. Double Bacon Cheeseburger (Sans pickle & Bun)
-1 Cheese Stick
-1 Diet Coke
Snack (2:45pm)
-1 Oz. Macadamia Nuts
-2 SF PB Cups
-23 Oz. Green Tea
Snack (4:30pm)
-6 Almonds
-3 Slices Salami
-21 Oz. Water
Dinner (5:00pm)
-2 BLT's on 4 Oopsies
-1 Side Salad W-1 Tbsp. Feta Dressing
-1 SF Fudgsicle
-40 oz. Water

Totals = 1595kcal, 75g (18%) protein, 125.7g (69%) fat, 50.2g (12%) carbs, 22.2g fiber, 28g (7%) net carbs, 3205mg sodium

I made my first OMM today I thought it was pretty good, a little dry but next time I will try it with almond meal and maybe some cream cheese to top it. Not a bad breakfast option especially when I get sick of bacon & eggs.

Last edited by Mad4Chillas; 06-07-2011 at 08:02 PM..
Old 06-07-2011, 09:15 PM   #108
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kare30bear
Stats: 5' 3": 201(16/17)/137.4(5/6)/120(?)
WOE: LC/JUDDD (6/20/12)
Start Date: LC 3/7/11; restarted LC 4/30/12; JUDDD 6/20/12
I like to crush up the MIM in a bowl and sprinkle 1 more packet of splenda over it then add a 1/2 cup of almond milk and nuke it in the microwave for about 45 seconds and it tastes a lot like oatmeal to me....yummy. =) I haven't tried any other versions yet. I eat the flax pancakes with SF syrup, from Linda Sue's site and those are SO filling, add a couple of sausage links and im full till lunch. I notice that my losses stall when I have had too much sweetsners also.... keep it up girl...you're doing good. =)
kare30bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:48 AM   #109
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kare30bear View Post
I like to crush up the MIM in a bowl and sprinkle 1 more packet of splenda over it then add a 1/2 cup of almond milk and nuke it in the microwave for about 45 seconds and it tastes a lot like oatmeal to me....yummy. =) I haven't tried any other versions yet. I eat the flax pancakes with SF syrup, from Linda Sue's site and those are SO filling, add a couple of sausage links and im full till lunch. I notice that my losses stall when I have had too much sweetsners also.... keep it up girl...you're doing good. =)
That sounds really yummy, I'll have to try it!
Old 06-08-2011, 09:52 AM   #110
Major LCF Poster!

Down a measly .2/lb today. I am seriously considering going on strict induction once again, because at the rate I am going Im not going to lose anything this month.

I might just have sit down and make a week long meal plan and then stick to it. I think if I do it this way that I will have less excuses to why I ate off plan. When I did induction for a week a few weeks ago I lost 3.2lbs which was awesome, and I can only dream about a loss like that in a week once again.

I NEED to get into the 140's and I am sick of seeing the same number over and over again on the scale.

I work tonight, and had a big brunch today so my eating will probably be minimal tonight. Plus its hot and I never have much of an appetite when the heat acts up. Also have to get some chores done tonight when I get back...blech.

Where is that whoosh fairy when you need her....
Old 06-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #111
Major LCF Poster!

Heres my Food:

Breakfast (11:00am)

-1 Almond OMM W/2 Tsp. Butter & 1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
-4 Slices Bacon W/2 Tsp. Butter
-2 Eggs W/2 Tsp. HWC & 1 Tbsp. Cheddar
Snack (12:00pm)
-2 SF PB Cups
Lunch (1:15pm)
-2 Deviled Egg Halves
-5 Pieces Salami
-1 String Cheese
-4 Almonds & 2 Macadamia Nuts
-4 Blackberries & 6 Raspberries
-1 Diet Mountain Dew
-3/4 Cocoa OMM W/Cream Cheese
-1 Square 90% Lindt Dark Chocolate
-40 oz. Water

Totals = 1711kcal, 79.4g (19%) protein, 139.8g (72%) fat, 43.9g (10%) carbs, 20.2g fiber, 23.7g (5%) net carbs, 3162 mg sodium.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:11 AM   #112
Major LCF Poster!

Had a rough day yesterday, hoping today will be better. Going to a tattoo/piercing shop with a friend to pick up some new jewelery and then going out to lunch.

I am back on real induction in order to get out of the 150's only 2lbs to go and it is trying to stay with a vengence. I think I might be stuck at this weight because for a while I stayed at it for a long time around this weight (a few years ago) and it may be considered a set-weight for me.

Other than that not many plans for today, might make some cream cheese muffins for easy breakfasts but thats about it. Feeling a little down so maybe a day in with movies and stuff will make me feel bettter.

Be back later.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:13 AM   #113
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Those set-weights are tough. Keep at it, though. I know you will be successful!!
Old 06-10-2011, 08:27 PM   #114
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Christine for the kind words

Today was a better day today, got back on my eating plan and even though I was over my carbs I still pretty good about it. I need to focus on the scale less and focus more on good eating, because then the weight loss should follow (in theory any ways).

Went and picked out a new nose ring with a friend of mine and then we went to PF Changs for lunch it was sooo good. I got Beef & Broccoli and 2 Iced Green Teas. I devoured all of it

Other than that, my day was nice, did my nails and did some laundry. Not much other than that.

Heres my food:

Breakfast (10:00am)
-1 Egg W/2 Tsp. Cheddar & 2 Tsp. HWC
-4 Slices Turkey Bacon W/2 Tsp. Butter
-1 Tsp. SF Syrup
-1 Diet Rite
Snack (11:10am)
-1 String Cheese
-1 Day Break Bar
Lunch (1:30pm)
-7 Oz. Beef & Broccoli
-2 Iced Green Teas (24 oz) W/Splenda
Snack (4:30pm)
-1 Chocolate Protein Shake
-1/2 Cream Cheese Muffin
Dinner (7:30pm)
-5 Oz. Tuna W/Mayo & Relish
-1 Small Tomato & 1 Tbsp. Guacamole
-1 Diet Rite

Also chugged 60+ ounces of water today...

Totals = 1505kcal, 108.6g (29%) protein, 96.1g (59%) fat, 43.7g (12%) carbs, 13.1g fiber, 30.6g (8%) net carbs, 4119mg sodium

My appetite has been crazy lately, I hope it tapers off because its killing me! Goal is to drastically cute my sugar alcohols too, I can do this!

Last edited by Mad4Chillas; 06-10-2011 at 08:30 PM..
Old 06-12-2011, 05:04 AM   #115
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What about adding a bit more fat? Do you think that might help your appetite? Maybe some bacon with breakfast (if you eat bacon).
Old 06-12-2011, 11:22 AM   #116
Major LCF Poster!

Upping my fat may help, although I do feel like I already eat a lot of fat. I think going back to induction once again will really help. I'm starting to get lazy on my food and thats a problem.

Last night my eating was pretty crazy, although no big cheats but still over my carb count. I went out for a friends birthday, so I did endluge in one drink, not bad. But could have been better. Didn't weigh today, so I think tommorow is a V8 kind of a day. I want to see at least a little loss by Tuesday. Then Tuesday marks the beginning of induction once again.

My new goal is 5lbs by my birthday (June 24th) and 8lbs by the 4th of July. Which is a do-able goal if I really watch what I'm eating.

Food Yesterday:

Lunch(12:00pm)

-1/4 Cinnamon Roll
-2 Eggs W/HWC & Cheddar
-4 Slices Turkey Bacon W/Butter
-2 Cream Cheese Muffins
Snack (1:30pm)
-1/2 Cup HWC & 2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
-2 Cream Cheese Muffins
Snack (2:45pm)
-1 String Cheese
Snack (6:00pm)
-1 Chicken Breast W/Lettuce & Ranch
-1 8oz. Diet Pepsi
Dinner (8:30pm)
-1 Cheddar Cheese Stick
-10 Chicken Wings W/Blue Cheese
-1 Crispin

Totals = 2300kcal, 131.6g (23%) protein, 157g (60%) fat, 55g (9%) carbs, 3g fiber, 52g (9%) net carbs, 2700mg sodium

Wayy too much food yesterday. My appetite is crazy...
Old 06-12-2011, 09:18 PM   #117
Major LCF Poster!

Food was a little crazy today, but alas the cream cheese muffins are gone, and I will not be making those for a while because they are too delicious and too filled with Splenda. I really dont want to weigh tommorow but I am going to anyways, then I am going to either do induction (for real this time) or do a meat and egg fast (I've been inspired by EveH's success ) until my birthday. Looking to make some of my goals, since Memorial day my eating just hasnt been great and I need to keep myself in check. Hoping for good news tommorow, the scale needs to start moving in the right direction for once.

Lunch (12:00pm)
-5 Oz. Tuna W/Mayo, Relish, & Mustard
-1 Cup Lettuce W/Tomato & Guacamole
-1 Oopsie Roll
-3 Cream Cheese Muffins
-1 Diet Mountain Dew
Snack (2:30pm)
-1 Cream Cheese Muffin
-1 String Cheese
-2 Shrimp
-1 Taco Salad W/Shredded Chicken, Salsa, Sour Cream, & Cheese
-2 Cream Cheese Muffins
-1 Diet Mountain Dew

+40 Oz. Water

Totals = 1700kcal, 106.5g (26%) protein, 124.1g (67%) fat, 30.9g (7%) carbs, 4.7g fiber, 26.2g (6%) net carbs, 2685 mg sodium.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:35 PM   #118
Major LCF Poster!

Debating whether or not i am going to hop on the scale tommorow, I feel like I need a bit of a break from it. I am going to start a meat & egg fast from Tuesday-Friday, then continue it on Sunday-Tuesday. I have a BBQ on Saturday with some friends so I will still use LC options, but probably will have more than just meat and eggs.

I need to really get back on the plan and kill my cravings, I'm not sure what my deal is, every day I wake up and tell myself I'm going to be better and then I just cave. I have to keep everything in perspective. June isn't over and I didn't wreck the month, but tommorow is a new day.

I am going out with the BF tommorow and we are going to go to the movies and then go to Buffalo Wild Wings for Dinner (which is easy to stay on track with meat & egg)--I've already picked out what I will eat. Tommorow I am planning on Eggs & Turkey Bacon for Lunch, Salami for a Snack, and then Chicken Wings With a LC Sauce for Dinner. Limit myself to 1 Diet Drink per day and then the rest coming from Iced Tea or Water. I think once I get over day 3, things will get easier. Just gotta get started and stay on plan

Food was a lot today (again) but thats life right now I guess. I just started my BC back up again so maybe thats why my eating is atrocious. Gotta get my body used to hormones again. Also, I made sure to use up all my HWC today so I won't be tempted with it, that stuff is dangerous!

-1-1/2 Cups Broccoli Cheese Soup
-4 Shrimp
-1/3 Cup HWC W/Cocoa Powder & Splenda
-2 Diet Pepsi
Snack (2:30pm)
-1/3 Cup HWC w/Cocoa Powder & Splenda
-String Cheese
-16 Oz. Iced Tea W/Lemon
-1/2 Cup Broccoli Cheese Soup
-1/2 Cup Shredded Chicken
-1 SF Fudgsicle
Snack (9:00pm)
1-8 Oz. Peanut Butter Hot Cocoa

Totals = 1814kcal, 65.9g (14%) protein, 151.8g (75%) fat, 53.3g (11%) carbs, 16.7g fiber, 36.6g (7%) net carbs, 2487 mg sodium.

Last edited by Mad4Chillas; 06-13-2011 at 07:36 PM..
Old 06-14-2011, 11:31 PM   #119
Major LCF Poster!

S-U-C-C-E-S-S

First day of Meat & Egg down. It helped that I was kept busy mostly all day, and that I get enough liquid in, but so far so good.

Really hoping for a loss on the scale tommorow. I was peeing a lot today so hopefuly that means ketosis is back. I have been drifting in and out of it for a little while and I need to get back in the groove.

Also, it is funny because even though I have been floating around the 152-154lb range for a few weeks, I weighed in at the exact same weight today that I did last week. So I haven't lost anything but I haven't gained anything either, bittersweet. In the past 4 weeks, I have only lost about 2lbs which has stuck and that is beyond frustrating--So time to get back on the bandwagon. I am finding that planning my meals makes it easier for me to stick to my plan, so tommorow I think I am going to do bacon and eggs for breakfast (If I am awake early enough--I have another day off from work tommorow ), chicken/tuna salad for lunch, deviled egg halves for a snack, and chicken tenders coated in pork rinds w/blue cheese dressing for dinner.

Goals are to limit my diet soda to 1-2 cans, and drink water before every meal and snack (that way I can ensure I am intaking enough fluid). Also make sure I am under my calorie and carb counts for the day

Plan sounds easy enough, now just have to stick to my guns.

Food for today:

-2 Scrambled Eggs
-5 Slices Turkey Bacon W-1/2 Tbsp. Butter
-1 Diet Mountain Dew
-21 Oz. Water
Dinner (6:30pm)
-10 Chicken Wings (5 W/Parm. Garlic Sauce & 5 W/Mild Buffalo)
-1 Tbsp. Ranch
-20 Oz. Diet Coke
-10 Oz. Water

Totals= 1310kcal, 84g (26%) protein, 102g (72%) fat, 7g carbs, 0g fiber, 3560mg sodium.

I had planned a snack today, but left the house so quickly that I forgot to eat it...now thats an occurence that doesn't happen frequently

Good-Night Moon.

Last edited by Mad4Chillas; 06-14-2011 at 11:34 PM..
Old 06-15-2011, 09:56 AM   #120
Major LCF Poster!

Meat & Egg was a success and the scale says so

Day 1: -1.8lbs (152)

Defintely going to keep going on this, the motivation is too good to stop. Have a day off today so gotta stay out of the kitchen and keep busy. Easier said than done. Glad to finally see a result.

Have a nice Wednesday everyone, off to make some lunch