DaisyGG is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2014, 04:49 AM   #1472
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: DaisyGG
Stats: 211/198/155 5'7"
WOE: keto
Start Date: 3.9.14

Is this you today? This is you every day!

Have a good day T!
Old 03-20-2014, 02:42 AM   #1473
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: WATCH-ME-SHRINK
Stats: 168, Size 12/138 lowest/goal 148 5'7
WOE: Carb rotations/mod carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGG View Post

Is this you today? This is you every day!

Have a good day T!
Yes! That's me! But ESPECIALLY this week. Mercy. Looking forward to Friday!

(Now, let me see if I can manage to follow these per your instructions)
WATCH-ME-SHRINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:41 AM   #1474
Major LCF Poster!

• Right click on the image you like.
  • Click "copy image location".
  • Paste this into a new/blank browser window/tab.
  • The image should be showing for you.
  • Go to the browser address bar.
  • Remove all the imformation up until the "dot com or dot org or dot gov whatever the ".com" type thingy is
  • That should bring you to the web site!
Let me know if this doesn't work. I could be crazy.

Old 03-20-2014, 10:03 AM   #1475

Yes, I did it!

Addicted already. Love those spirited little cuties! They are cracking me up!

I gotta dig deeper though. You've found the best ones so far.

I'd rather be playing with animations than being stuck in a jury trial. But duty calls, so off I go...(sigh)
Old 03-20-2014, 10:55 AM   #1476
Major LCF Poster!

I have the emoticon addiction too! Really bad. Lorenzo (DD2) turned me on to emoji's on my phone's texting and I have to include at least two in every text. Much to her dismay. She has created a monster fo sho!

Last edited by DaisyGG; 03-20-2014 at 10:58 AM..
Old 03-21-2014, 02:14 AM   #1477

Quote:
I have the emoticon addiction too! Really bad. Lorenzo (DD2) turned me on to emoji's on my phone's texting and I have to include at least two in every text. Much to her dismay. She has created a monster fo sho!
And you'll show me the phone emoti's too, right? I must know how!
Old 03-21-2014, 02:37 AM   #1478

GIVE ME A V!

In intuitions confirmed, today is official weigh day and I'm down another pound this week. I'd been feeling leaner all week, lots of energy and clothes were fitting better. I felt confident I'd be down this week. Although when I got on the scale yesterday -- purely to observe what fluctuation there might be from day to day -- I was still at the same weight as last week. Goes to show, the scales don't always tell the full story.

I'm almost halfway to my goal. Yay me!

Since I've been in jury trial all this week, I'm pretty much stuck sitting down, only occasionally being able to even change positions, and at hours at a time. My lunch hours have been swamped catching up on emails and other court related work -- again, more sitting -- and then hurrying back to start the afternoon session for MORE sitting. Ugh. Yesterday morning we began the trial, recessed at 11:30 to squeeze in the criminal docket that had been scheduled a few weeks before, before recessing for lunch. That made me sitting down for a solid three hours without getting up. I was so stiff when I finally got my butt outta there. I made sure to do some stretches, body squats and pushups, a short little get-it-movin-again circuit.

Yesterday was a break from the gym so that I could go on a morning run

This morning, back at the gym.

Today is my youngest son's BD, big 16! He's having a pile of friends over, I've got his cake ordered, his favorite Dirt Pudding made, and I'll order pizza and get chips and drinks on my way home from work. This house will be bursting with testosterone -- 9-10 guys! Mercy.

Gotta get dressed ... coffee almost gone!

Old 03-23-2014, 11:03 AM   #1479

My first chance to really sit down for a breather happened shortly after getting home from church today. I found my way to the living room -- a room we rarely use, what a waste -- because it's a peaceful, brightly lit room, my favorite place for sanctuary besides my bedroom. I brought with me a cup of coffee, a dish of chocolate protein pudding with a spoonful of lite cool whip mixed in (dessert) to make it more mousse-like, oh.so.good. As I listen to soft relaxing instrumental, I read the paper, avoiding the negative, annoying, frustrating sections. Quick glance...I toss it aside.

Yesterday was my cheat day for the week, and I indulged in a slice of Chicken Gouda Pizza from Pies & Pints, where we had dinner with friends before heading out to the state basketball tournament at the Civic Center. The last game of the tournaments, and our high school had made it this far -- we didn't want to miss this great and proud moment of achievement. Let's support our team! After keeping a lead for most of the game, we ended up losing by one point! So proud of our guys! They played so well, so hard.

The pizza ... oh.my.gosh. ... that pizza is absolutely the best pizza I've ever had. I relished in every single bite. Sinfully delicious! I had that along with a Greek salad and a beer, stealing a couple sips of specialty beers from everyone else's beer at our table...try it, let's see if I'll like it. I did. I snapped a picture of the labels so I'd remember what to order the next time.

Affter an 8-min warmup on the elliptical Saturday morning, I spent the next 50 mins doing a high volume leg/glute workout. Most emphasis was put on inner thighs and glute work, and I'm feeling the SORENESS today.

I did it. Another week of success. I've jumped right back onto plan today, having a light salad and Tilapia for lunch. Lots and lots of water. And I plan to take a nap later, then get in some cardio.

Gotta keep this momentum, this focus, this vision of success in my head and in my heart. Close my eyes...I see it ...I'm doing this. Just keep going, just keep going ...
Old 03-24-2014, 03:42 AM   #1480
Major LCF Poster!

You really are in the moment and relishing the momentum. I love reading your journal!

It's Monday!

Old 03-24-2014, 04:27 AM   #1481
Major LCF Poster!

I forgot to mention why magnesium rather than melatonin.

Magnesium (chilated btw - I have no idea what that means, but it has to be chilated) helps the body calm down. Many times I've seen an offshoot marketed with the word "calm" in the product name Natural Calm comes to mind. So the magnesium, if I understand completely, gives the body signals to become calm, quiet those voices that sometimes well up when we're trying to fall asleep and keep the body in a calmer state throughout the night. And many of us are deficient in magnesium.

I believe they are now finding out that when we take Melatonin separately it may work in the beginning, but eventually throws things out of alignment in the long run. My experience with it is it may have helped a little bit with sleeping, but the grogginess in the morning and eventual fail of it points to what I've been reading as true.

Our body's compositions are so complicated! And lots of this crap makes my head spin. I've had three nutritional/anti-aging type places tell me to take the chilated magnesium so I am. My problem is waking during the night too often, but sometimes my mind is on overdrive as well. Especially with this new buzz I get from eating Keto.

Let me know if this didn't help. I might have been talking around myself.

Old 03-24-2014, 11:47 AM   #1482

Quote:
I forgot to mention why magnesium rather than melatonin.

Magnesium (chilated btw - I have no idea what that means, but it has to be chilated) helps the body calm down. Many times I've seen an offshoot marketed with the word "calm" in the product name Natural Calm comes to mind. So the magnesium, if I understand completely, gives the body signals to become calm, quiet those voices that sometimes well up when we're trying to fall asleep and keep the body in a calmer state throughout the night. And many of us are deficient in magnesium.

I believe they are now finding out that when we take Melatonin separately it may work in the beginning, but eventually throws things out of alignment in the long run. My experience with it is it may have helped a little bit with sleeping, but the grogginess in the morning and eventual fail of it points to what I've been reading as true.

Our body's compositions are so complicated! And lots of this crap makes my head spin. I've had three nutritional/anti-aging type places tell me to take the chilated magnesium so I am. My problem is waking during the night too often, but sometimes my mind is on overdrive as well. Especially with this new buzz I get from eating Keto.

Let me know if this didn't help. I might have been talking around myself.

I had heard about the chilated Magnesium. I'm pretty sure that's the kind I take too. I've not had the groggy issues with Melatonin. You're right, our bodies ARE complicated, and I think we have to each find what works for us, and everyone's body reacts differently.

I know for a fact that the surest way to get good rest for ME is regular weight lifting, 4-5 x a week optimally, and at least 45 mins. My body is so ready for the bed when I turn out the lights at 10 that I rarely wake up unless it's to pee. It's like it craves that recovery and just voluntarily shuts down.

When my alarm went off this morning, I hit snooze and laid there for an extra five minutes, so not wanting to get out of bed. (Besides, it was COLD AGAIN!) But I have learned from experience that getting there is the hard part, and the rest of it is a down-hill thrill ride. It's out of the way for the day, I'm energetic and alert. It's just an overall sense of strength, if that makes sense.

This morning began with fasted cardio (20 mins), then circuits of mostly ab work, but compound movements to keep my heartrate up. 50 minutes total workout. My appetite is in check today. I'm thinking my hunger hormones were messing with me yesterday from dieting all week. Back at it today and still feeling balanced and satiated, and it's almost 3 p.m.

Old 03-25-2014, 05:46 AM   #1483
Major LCF Poster!

Wow and Pow!
Old 03-25-2014, 08:11 AM   #1484

I woke up this morning thinking someone must have pushed my RESET button.

I guess I didn't realize how tired I was yesterday. Every now and then my body has a need for an extended power nap, extra sleep over and above the norm. Mission accomplished yesterday.

I took a 20 min power walk outside after work -- more for the sunshine, even though it was cold out, than anything else -- then came in, fixed dinner for my family, did a few chores, and then around 8:00 decided to get comfy, grab my Kindle, curl up in bed to read and chill ... and that was the last thing I remember. Out like a light! Probably between 8:15 and 8:30 is when I must have dozed off, Kindle resting on my tummy when my husband comes to bed later and says to me, "Do you know what time it is? You've been here for how long?" I mumbled an unintelligent something or another mindlessly, got up to pee, brushed my teeth, then back to bed and slept till 5 a.m. when my alarm went off.

A new woman.

Just what the doctor ordered, given that today is leg/glute day again, and that extra energy really came in handy.

And I notice my appetite is far more in check today than yesterday. Calm seas. Smooth sailing. Energy good. Not even the dreaded snowfall that we got this morning was enough to trump my buoyancy from the reset.

Long, leisurely, deep, hypnotic-like rest. Highly recommend it!

Now, time to download another tune for my playlist.

Sail. Awolnation. I'm not crazy about the "message" in the lyrics, but it's a great, catchy workout tune. I'm all about the music that lets you slip easily into The Zone and just get.it.done. I'm thinking this will do. it. Gotta keep the music fresh.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:44 AM   #1485

I stayed up late last night, waiting for my son and his dog (and to my surprise and delight, his GF also) to arrive home for a visit. He had to work the day shift, and I had assumed he'd be here by around 8 pm, 8:30. Okay, then, maybe 9:00 or 9:30.... and time wore on and on ...

My normal bedtime being 9:30 or 10, I ended up falling asleep on the sofa watching Last Holiday on the Oxygen channel, fading in and out of consciousness, expectantly, when finally at 11:30, the back door opens and in runs Phelan (his Alaskan Malamute pup -- VERY LARGE pup), then his GF (yay! -- love that young woman) and bringing up the rear, the big G with his signature knock-em-dead grin. It was close to 12:30 when I finally got in bed. I was taking Friday off, knowing I could sleep till 6:15 when it was time to get my youngest son's breakfast and get him off to school -- my husband usually does this, but he's out of town for three days. Even with less sleep, my circadian rhythm woke me up at 5:15. I laid there debating whether to get up and get dressed for my run (after taxi duty) or try to get more rest. My body and mind were in high gear. No reason to fight it.

I was hoping to go for a run this morning, skipping the gym, but it's raining out right now. Depending on how steady the rain is, I may or may not go ahead and go. I may just go on to the gym and run on their track, not something I particularly enjoy doing, running inside.

Gavin will be going to the gym to lift later today, and he alluded to maybe going when I go. Oh. Well, then I guess I maybe should go later in the day, noon or so? I guess that works. But I REALLY need some serious cardio, and when I'm at the gym, there's a magnet in my butt that draws me to the weights every time. I can't resist it. Ugh. I need cardio. I know what my body needs, when it needs it, and I need cardio. I'll work something out...

Went ahead and weighed this morning, even though I decided to make Saturday my weigh day for the week -- my husband took me out for a quick early dinner on Wednesday after work, since he was leaving town and we'd miss our normal date night for the weekend. That's when I have my biggest cheat meal usually. I opted for wings and Long Island Iced Tea. Now is that a southern cheat meal or WHAT! Precisely why I thought weighing Saturday would be more prudent than Friday. But it's as broad as it is long, as my sweet mom used to always say. My weight this morning: Same. I can handle that. I feel like I'm holding a little bit of water, most likely because of the intensity of my lifting routine this week. (I have it bad!) I really need to do this right and allow more time for cardio.

I may go ahead and weigh tomorrow just for the hell of it. I will be eating strict and on plan, esp since Gavin is here now -- he's in a serious conditioning phase preceding his prep for his first body building contest!!! in September, and the man is looking mighty mean. I CANNOT let him show up his mom. I am the epitome of disciplined eating, young man -- ya got NOTHIN' on me, got that???

This is gonna be a fun weekend, having them around. I look forward to watching him lift and getting his first practice posing in. He won't begin prep till around July, but you can never get enough posing practice. I'll get to catch up with his GF -- she fills my lonely void of being the only woman in this house -- and wrestling and playing with Phelan, trying to keep her from annoying Chessie. That will be a workout in itself.
Time to toast a bagel for him...
Old 03-29-2014, 04:22 AM   #1486

Headed to my son's track meet today -- those are not great fun under any circumstances, because just go on and on and on, but today it's supposed to rain all day. Great. Dread!

But it's what a mom does.

Gavin and his girlfriend went out to dinner last night and I babysat Phelan. Colton had gone out to dinner with friends too, so it was just me and the canines last night. We sat on the back porch. It was a nice evening, and the night mild air enlivened my mood got me hopeful for days ahead. I went to bed around 10, putting Chessie in bed with me and keeping Phelan in the garage until they got home from their date.

Gavin meets with his coach this afternoon, so I'm not sure he'll get to come to the meet, but I hope he can because his brother throws discus too (as did Gavin) and that event will be in the morning. I'd like Gavin to be there to both support and be helpful for future coaching suggestions, etc.

I'm packing legal snacks to munch on so I won't have to eat concession stand crap today; and my Kindle. Maybe a few magazines. Definitely an umbrella and rain slicker.

Okay...time to roll.

Last edited by WATCH-ME-SHRINK; 03-29-2014 at 04:29 AM..
Old 03-29-2014, 04:42 AM   #1487
Major LCF Poster!

Oh my goodness. I remember track meets. I wasn't always a good momma like you. They were so horrible! Colton is so lucky!

I imagine you doing some squats and lunges or running up and down the bleacher steps!
Old 03-31-2014, 02:46 AM   #1488

Quote:
Oh my goodness. I remember track meets. I wasn't always a good momma like you. They were so horrible! Colton is so lucky!

I imagine you doing some squats and lunges or running up and down the bleacher steps!
Oh, you got the horrible part right. It was pure misery all day, constant rain, wind and shivering. I could not remember a more miserable sporting event in all the years I'd been attending. The rain poured steady all day, the whipping wind cutting raw to the bone, not an ounce of reprieve all day. Everything on me, including my umbrella and "water resistant" bag, were soaked.

Gavin, his GF and Phelan came for a while, but he couldn't stay because of his appointment to meet with his coach. Under the miserable circumstances, I'm sure that wasn't too heartbreaking. Phelan was getting tons of attention from the crowd, wagging her tail smiling at everyone, eating up the love and petting, and totally oblivious to the cold and rain. She'd even lay down in the puddles. Crazy dog! I was envious of all that warm fur.

Okay, so mission wise, all went well until yesterday. I ate off plan yesterday for no apparent reason. Gavin and gang had to leave Saturday night, so it was just me and Colton. I caved and ate some cookies that he asked me to bake for him. And a bowl of cereal -- watch out, here comes the avalanche -- and a small pepperoni roll. My stomach hurt afterwards, and I was pissed at myself. I hate the way crap makes me feel physically.

Activity wise: I worked out with Gavin at the gym on Friday -- not with him, but at the same time. I did Turbo Jam Sunday afternoon (man, that kicks my butt) to mitigate, and another 15 mins of slow/steady cardio before bed. Cardio before bed Saturday night (no gym because of track meet). And it will be cardio in a few minutes. Can't get to the gym because I have to take Colton to school this morning. My friend whose been coming to the gym for the last several weeks 5-6 days a week without fail is gonna wonder what happened to me. I'm so proud of her for her consistency and discipline. It's so cool when she texts me and brags on her progress at the gym. Just as gratifying for me.

Okay. Clocks ticking, and I need another gulp of coffee before putting in my contacts (to see my wristwatch in the dark) and heading out for run/walk intervals. Tomorrow is gonna be in the 70's here. One more morning of frigidness. I got this.

Last edited by WATCH-ME-SHRINK; 03-31-2014 at 02:47 AM..
Old 03-31-2014, 05:25 AM   #1489
Major LCF Poster!

Oh that does sound cold and miserable. Getting chilled to the bone like that is hard! Brrrrr!

Cereal! Why is it so delicious? You're back on it no problem. I do wonder why we focus on these stumbles? Do you feel like you totally f-ed it up with the little bit of what you ate off plan? I mean, in the grand scheme of things it's a drop yes? As long as you don't careen off entirely, which I just don't see you doing. Do you think it's good for us to be so hard on ourselves?

~signed, Always Confused
Old 03-31-2014, 06:47 AM   #1490

Quote:
Cereal! Why is it so delicious? You're back on it no problem. I do wonder why we focus on these stumbles? Do you feel like you totally f-ed it up with the little bit of what you ate off plan? I mean, in the grand scheme of things it's a drop yes? As long as you don't careen off entirely, which I just don't see you doing. Do you think it's good for us to be so hard on ourselves?

~signed, Always Confused

Yes, cereal IS SO DELICIOUS. I think it's a crunch thing for me. I love to crunch before swallowing. Or maybe it's that our body craves a little complex carb now and then, and combine that with my crunch fetish, and I have to really watch portion control.

Actually, Cheerios is a staple for me. I will sometimes have 7 grams of Cheerios in a bit of almond milk to round out my breakfast, and that's enough to hit the spot. It's the bowl after bowl on Sunday afternoons that don't work out so well for me.

And no. It's ridiculous to be so hard on ourselves. I get that. It is. It's my obsessive personality. Stop it, T!

When I went out this morning for my walk/run, I was SO COLD. I didn't want to be there. I was still a bit tired, my legs felt stiff and sore (Saturday's leg day was a killer), and I felt very old. I talked myself into sticking with it. After 8 mins of brisk walking, slowly increasing my pace, I started with a slow jog. I was gonna jog 4, walk 4. At the end of 4 mins, I was thrilled that I no longer felt stiff, or as cold, and I was starting to get my moxie. I ended up finishing a full 30 mins before it was time to get Colton's breakfast and get his butt to school. By that time, I wanted to stay out there longer.

Those first five to ten minutes are the killer, the hurdle.

One-word mantra:
Old 03-31-2014, 11:08 AM   #1491
Major LCF Poster!

OCD girls unite! Although I'd rather be obsessive about the things I see you focusing on. I'll obsess on that for a while! Ha!
Old 04-01-2014, 02:40 AM   #1492

I just checked the weather forecast. They're predicting 77 degrees today. How perfect is that?

And I have to go to work....why? We actually don't have a docket today, and I'm caught up on everything. So that means I'll be going to work to hang out in my office and stare out my window, partially obstructed by a cement wall of the parking building, and stare at the beautiful, sun-filled blue skies from my cement/glass cage. How perfect is THAT?

Mission update: Strangely I've not been able to kick this yucky sense of fatigue that has been plaguing me since Sunday. I'm just really tired. And my leg/glute muscles are STILL sore from Friday's workout. That's almost four days ago, and they're STILL SORE? I think I overdid it, Vern.

Okay. Fix this, T. Snap out of whatever is holding you down, both mentally and physically, and get this right. You're going be Ms. Clean today with eats, adding a bit of complex carbs, you're going to drink one gallon of water, and you're going to do LIGHT weights and cardio at the gym this morning. You're going to stretch afterwards, and again later in the day. You're going to get outside and soak up as much Vit D as possible.

Turn this around.

Old 04-01-2014, 03:22 AM   #1493
Major LCF Poster!

Oh you are so lucky! Enjoy that sun!
Old 04-02-2014, 02:37 AM   #1494

I was able to lie in the sun on my patio after work and read a magazine with Chessie at my feet for about 45 mins. The sun was bright and warm, and I think I could almost smell its seductive yumminess. I'm pretty sure I could!

Tuesday went well. Arms and abs at the gym. Tuesday's macros...

Time to get going. Another well-behaved day on tap. Light leg day at the gym this morning. And cardio...yes, always morning cardio.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:15 AM   #1495
Major LCF Poster!

Do you go to the gym every morning T?

I have never gone to mine in the morning. I wonder how busy it is? Is yours very busy?
Old 04-02-2014, 07:11 AM   #1496

Quote:
Do you go to the gym every morning T?

I have never gone to mine in the morning. I wonder how busy it is? Is yours very busy?
Yes, most mornings.

In the last few weeks I've gone 4-5 mornings during the weekday, and Saturdays a little later in the morning.

I like to get there between 5:50 and 6:00 a.m. It's not crowded at all, and that's the coolest thing! It's like having your very own massive playground. There's the "morning crew" regulars, and it varies from day to day anywhere from 8-15 regulars. Now and then there will be a boot camp sort of crew show up with a trainer, but they're mostly in the conditioning room where all the big truck tires and chains and ropes and crap are, huge turfed surface for drills and such.

I almost never have had to wait for a cardio machine, either before or after my workout.

I love getting up and getting a clean and focused start to my day. It sets my energy levels, peaks my mood, and the sense of achievement makes it worth the sacrifice of that early "dark thirty" hour. I never leave there feeling: Why did I come here? Why didn't I sleep later? Not once.

Going in the morning, you don't have to worry about excuses or interruptions later in the day. LOVE MY MORNING GYM TIME.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:09 AM   #1497

Mission update:

Gym: 15 mins steady cardio & 35 mins glutes & hamstrings, lighter weights, high volume. When I pulled into the driveway, I decided to run one full lap around my subdivision -- somewhat of an afterthought, but effective for post-lifting cardio fat burn.

Food tracking macros for Wednesday, April 2 (below).

I'm trying to be extra careful and clean and focused since I had too many complacent days last week. Sometimes it's only one or two overlooked details that can make a difference in progression towards goal.

It has occurred to me more than once -- in fact, all too often -- that I lead a rather boring life. Just sayin ...

I've been sleeping really well the past couple of nights, and I almost always wake up before my alarm goes off at 5:00. My body is indeed a machine, and paying attention to its needs and QUALITY ASSURANCE will help to keep it running its best. This is a liberating lesson for me that has not come without a price.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FOOD APR 2.jpg (43.7 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by WATCH-ME-SHRINK; 04-03-2014 at 10:12 AM..
Old 04-03-2014, 04:14 PM   #1498

So I've gotten dinner prepared and over with, a load of laundry in, and I was remixing a playlist for tomorrow's gym time. As it turns out, now and then when I add a new song that I to my workout playlist, I tend to WEAR.IT.OUT. Over and over -- totally jamming, gettin' lost in the music, sending me straight to the vortex of the zone. Just crank that stuff up and ....

K I C K ... I T!

No way I could work up a decent sweat without my tunes.

Currently, I'm fixated on Awolnation's Sail.

I LOVE THIS SONG!

I discovered this video recently that made me laugh my buttocks off. No way to sit through this video without jamming AND laughing.

Music and laughter -- the ICING of life!

AWOLNATION 'Sail' and Funny Cats - YouTube

Last edited by WATCH-ME-SHRINK; 04-03-2014 at 04:17 PM..
Old 04-04-2014, 02:48 AM   #1499

Last night was a scheduled Skype night with my oldest son Zach. I can't begin to express how much I miss that young man, how my heart melts when I'm looking at his face on that computer screen. I can barely look away. It's like I want to drink in every nuance to fill my reservoir from the time that we sign off until our next Skype session. We had a long, engaging conversation last night. It was kind of cool that his little brother (Colton) came downstairs with a list of questions to ask Big Brother, all having to do with school courses, college credits, this class or that class and why this one, not that one, and should I...should I ... what did you do... what do YOU think... As I just sat there beaming from inside with pride and love and deepest joy. These are the moments in a parent's life that we'd never dream of taking for granted.

Today was weigh day and so happy to report that I'm down 1.5 lbs this week. That's a very good loss for me. So last week's maintenance is even easier to accept, ja?

Updating Thursday:

GYM: 20 minutes cardio on elliptical; 40 mins back, with a little tricep work thrown in.

20 mins easy steady cardio before bed.

FOOD: Macros (if I'm able to attach it)

Heading outside in a few minutes for run/walk intervals. Not enough time for the gym. My husband is out of town on a golf trip, and I need to play taxi and chef this morning. Hope the rain holds off until after my run.

You got this, T. You're workin it. Keep going ...
Old 04-04-2014, 02:49 AM   #1500

The "Attach Files" line would not function so I am not able to attach my macros...? Oh, well. Maybe later.