Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2011, 02:26 AM   #121
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: WATCH-ME-SHRINK
Stats: 168, Size 12/138 lowest/goal 148 5'7
WOE: Carb rotations/mod carb
My return to normalcy with my fitness agenda has been a sweet road back. Beginning with Friday, I did Callanetics in the morning, about 35 mins worth; and after work, late afternoon, I did 35 mins of Turbo Jam. I would have completed it all (45 mins), but it was a busy evening and I was running out of time. But if felt great and I had no discomfort or tenderness issues. That workout can be rather intense, esp if you wear weighted gloves, which I did. I had so missed that "intensity," and I was in my element.

Saturday morning I went to the gym. It felt good to be back. Everyone smiled and welcomed me back, asked how I was, etc., very sweet. There were only a handful of people there, maybe 6 or 8, because it doesn't begin getting more crowded till closer to noon. I did 7 mins warmup, 35 mins of delts and LB (squats, sumo squats, horizontal leg curls, leg press), followed by 25 mins of s/s cardio. By Saturday evening, the DOMS had begun to set in.

Sunday morning, I was quite sore -- though no complaints here, those reminders serving to galvanize my quest for getting the job done. I was expecting the soreness, just wasn't sure to what extent. Sunday evening, about 30 mins before it began getting dark, I went on a run for the first time in about a month. I was anxious to test my endurance. It was warm and muggy out, and that has a way of eating into my endurance a bit, plus not having run for a month. I wasn't able to run as well as I had been before I had surgery. I walked briskly for the time I couldn't run. All told, 40 mins of cardio for Sunday.

Eating has still been low carb to very low carb, although Saturday I ended up with a med-high day for carbs, which my body very likely needed. Sunday was low carb, and today will likely be a low-medium day.

Having coffee, and planning on some cardio at home before I head to the gym for some back and bicep work. Very busy day at work ahead.

WATCH-ME-SHRINK is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2011, 10:28 AM   #122
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Firm Hottie
Stats: Too big/-15/Just right
WOE: Lower carb & weight training
Yay, you're back in action!

I told you that it wouldn't be long, and it looks like I was right. I'm so happy to hear that you were able to do a TJ (was it Cardio Party?) with gloves and not have any tummy tenderness. If that isn't one of the best tests of your recuperation, I don't know what is!

It sounds like you had a great weekend, workout wise. I hope the rest of it was just as wonderful, my friend.
Firm Hottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 02:33 AM   #123

Hey, Laura.

What notable things can I add to my journal today? Hmmmm.

- Well, it's been a busy week, but despite that I've managed to get up early each day this week for my workout agenda.

- I have read the June issue of Oxygen pretty much cover to cover...it's one valuable read this month, gotta say. I always learn at least ONE thing from reading Oxygen, and this issue, far more.

- I've been able to help my youngest son begin some "conditioning" and strength training routines. He is clueless about weight lifting and/or body weight exercises, so I've begun to teach him. Also, a bit about nutrition. He seems eager to learn.

- Keeping faithful with Callanetics. Always a constant.

- I've been enjoying avocados pretty much every day on my salads. They just make such a huge difference in making or breaking a good salad IMO.

- And I've had blueberries just about every day.

- Speaking of nutrition staples/constants, of late it's been: Chicken, spinach, blueberries, avocados, eggs, cottage cheese, nat PB. Every day. I'm easy to predict. Much like my emotions.

- Nutrition has been good, but I've gotten lazy about tracking. I realize I won't track on vacation, so I ought to track now when it matters. Yesterday was NOT such a good day. Late afternoon I began to feel the hormonal onslaught of cravings that accompany TOM's arrival. I wanted NOTHING nutritious. I wanted to convince myself that there HAD to be SOME kind of nutritional value in ice cream. (enter sirens in the distance) Nuff said on that.

I've had my BCAA's concoction, I'm working on my coffee as I type, and I'll be headed outdoors for some warmup cardio here in a few before heading to the gym. Today is leg day. I'm out of oats, and I would love to have eaten a bit of oats post workout today along with cottage cheese and blueberries. Would definitely hit the spot. Must get to the store sometime today.

Okay...that's it for now. Time to hit it.

Old 06-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #124

Dug this baby out. Just might come in handy in the next day or two. Gotta have a plan, a legal substitute to carbage.

I'd forgotten all about this.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:48 AM   #125

Wasn't such a good girl last night eats wise. Was fine till about 9:00. Hormonal onslaught. It's over. Moving on.

Woke up this morning feeling DOMS pretty much all over...allllllloverrrrr. This is a good thing, I suppose. But HAVE mercy. Oddly enough, the right glute is more sore than the left. Now HOW did THAT happen? I did step-downs yesterday at the gym from a bench, sort of a single-legged squat move kind of thing, 12 each side, x 3. Did I inadvertently "contract" more intensely on the right side?

I also did inverted flys for the first time yesterday too, as a filler in between LB sets. Very slow, deliberate, with both eccentric and concentric. Feeling pec soreness as a result.

What is it about lifting weights that eliminates stress SO effectively for me? Why weight lifting? Yes, cardio does too. But there's the sense of empowerment with lifting that tends to trump cardio. Whatever it is, bring it on. Bring it right away and keep it coming.

I needed extra sleep this morning, so I slept later than I had intended. I had bad dreams last night. I kept searching, reaching, hopelessly. A desperate kind of feeling. Seemed to last all night. Hate when that happens. I wake feeling like I haven't rested much at all. I want to get in some extra LISS cardio today. Managed 20 mins of Turbo Jam Cardio this morning, and I'll try to get another 40 mins this evening after work.

My outside thermometer on the car registered 81 this morning on the way in to work.

Your mission today is to drink more water, T. Drink all day long. Just do it.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:22 AM   #126
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Balance101
Stats: 207/197/140
WOE: hHcg
Start Date: 10/7/13

Twyla Tharp. She goes to the gym for two hours every day. She's 70.

What is it about these Twylas?

Hi Twyla, I hope you don't mind me posting here, but I saw this and it made me think of you. I've been reading some of your old journal for inspiration to get myself started doing some sort of workout.... anything. I have a treadmill and a wii fit, so I think I will start (once again) c25k on treadmill and some yoga on wii fit. Your enthusiasm and beauty (inside and out) are a gift to these forums. Congrats to you on your accomplishments and thank you for continuing to be such wonderful inspiration to us all.
Balance101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:34 AM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balance101 View Post

Twyla Tharp. She goes to the gym for two hours every day. She's 70.

What is it about these Twylas?

Hi Twyla, I hope you don't mind me posting here, but I saw this and it made me think of you. I've been reading some of your old journal for inspiration to get myself started doing some sort of workout.... anything. I have a treadmill and a wii fit, so I think I will start (once again) c25k on treadmill and some yoga on wii fit. Your enthusiasm and beauty (inside and out) are a gift to these forums. Congrats to you on your accomplishments and thank you for continuing to be such wonderful inspiration to us all.
Hey, C! Don't mind a bit...brings a smile to me day, frankly. Thank you for all those kind comments. I'm so glad that you have used my journey as a source of inspiration to you. I am a c25k grad also, and I never would have dreamed I could do it had I not just taken the plunge, and well, the rest is history. I would LOVE to see you begin to make exercise a part of your daily life, a habit that becomes as second-nature as brushing your teeth or styling your hair, something you wouldn't dream of going without. It will be SO instrumental in the way your body responds to weight loss. I see it ALL the time, everywhere I go. It's so obvious to me, people who exercise vs. people who don't. You just have to make the time, commit, and develop the discipline that it takes. And then hopefully, it will at some point turn into a habit that you'd prefer not to do without. That's the goal anyway.

Please know that I will help you, support you, encourage you in any way I can towards this endeavor. We are close in age, I see, and we could even serve to encourage each other to be our best at reinventing ourselves.....right?

I will try to follow you on the boards, okay?

Love that picture of Twyla Tharp. I've ALWAYS, ALWAYS admired that woman. What a woman of substance! Who knows, maybe there IS something about the name, at least I wanna think so. I always thought it was cool that she and I shared the same name. The meaning of the name "Twyla" is Twilight, which is even more meaningful to ME, because that has always been the time of day I love most, that time that serves to renew and uplift me each time I witness its beauty.

Quote:
twilight n.
The soft, diffused light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon,
either from daybreak to sunrise or,
more commonly, from sunset to nightfall.
I've been a bit intrigued by some of the movie lines from the Twilight series, since their inception, and one that I love most:

Old 06-10-2011, 10:20 AM   #128
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
sending some your way hope all is well with you T!!!
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:41 AM   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
sending some your way hope all is well with you T!!!
Returning the same to you, Sans.
Heading out now, making a short day of it. It's Friday finally.

Have a blessed weekend.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:51 AM   #130
Major LCF Poster!

Hey hon!

Looks like you're doing pretty well with your recuperation. I knew that you'd be back at training in no time at all. Very strange about the one glute being more sore than the other - I don't think I've ever had that happen before. Are you sure that you switched your leading leg and did the same number of sets for each side? I've been guilty of that, and had had the lopsided DOMS as a result. :blush:

Sorry that you didn't get a good night's sleep. Here's hoping that you'll have time for nice little nap later this afternoon, and a much better night's sleep tonight.
Old 06-11-2011, 05:58 AM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Hottie View Post
Hey hon!

Looks like you're doing pretty well with your recuperation. I knew that you'd be back at training in no time at all. Very strange about the one glute being more sore than the other - I don't think I've ever had that happen before. Are you sure that you switched your leading leg and did the same number of sets for each side? I've been guilty of that, and had had the lopsided DOMS as a result. :blush:

Sorry that you didn't get a good night's sleep. Here's hoping that you'll have time for nice little nap later this afternoon, and a much better night's sleep tonight.
Hey, Laura...the DOMS thing, I think I may know why. I was doing those at a Smith machine, the bench placed vertically between the Smith, because I didn't want to lose balance and injure my knee (the weak one). So my hands were placed, palms flat, against the Smith supports and I consciously tried to NOT use my UB weight to dip up/down, letting LB do the work. Well, it's possible I favored my right side more because of being overprotective with my knee, and likely used some UB support unintentionally with one side or the other. That's my theory anyway.

And about needing rest... yes, I actually slept til SEVEN O'CLOCK yesterday morning. Crazy tired, and my body needed it. Made it a pony-tail, low maintenance day and and then booked it in to the office. LOL Do whatcha gotta do, right?

Headed to the gym now, and will post later when I have time. My son is in from PA and has brought his girlfriend with him to meet the family. Might be a busy weekend.

Later on...
Old 06-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #132
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: westiesam
Stats: 165/137/123
WOE: LC/Low Glycemic/Carb Cycling
Start Date: January 2011
Marcos Island

Hi Twyla
I imagine about now you're getting ready for your wonderful trip! I'm so glad to hear that you're back in the saddle with your workouts --- now you can go away to Eden and get rested up even more!

When you get back and have some time - let me know your favorite places to stay in Marcos -- I think I need to check thIs place out....

P.S. Tried a new vino for my birthday -- since I didn't have b'day cake - I went with Layer Cake Shiraz -- an Australian vino -- not bad if I must say so myself -- have a wonderful Vacay.....

Sharon
westiesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:33 AM   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by westiesam View Post
Hi Twyla
I imagine about now you're getting ready for your wonderful trip! I'm so glad to hear that you're back in the saddle with your workouts --- now you can go away to Eden and get rested up even more!

When you get back and have some time - let me know your favorite places to stay in Marcos -- I think I need to check thIs place out....

P.S. Tried a new vino for my birthday -- since I didn't have b'day cake - I went with Layer Cake Shiraz -- an Australian vino -- not bad if I must say so myself -- have a wonderful Vacay.....

Sharon
Thank you, Sharon. I'm very grateful to be able to exercise again, and I just need to remember to keep pacing myself rather than going at my normal routine. I'm not quite completely back to normal, there being the one (lowest) incision that still stings/burns from time to time, and that slows me down and/or prevents me from doing most ab work, esp anything that stretches that area (like medicine ball woodchops ).

As for Marco Island, it's a gorgeous island, and there are lots of places to stay there. Many of the condos on the strip of beach are owned, but there are also places to rent for the week, several. There is a 5-star Marriott right next to where we stay that is fabulous. It has about 5 restaurants there, plus sandwich, pizza and ice cream shops, gigantic pool, recreational sports, shopping, you name it. We always walk over there at least once for a sunset meal on the beach at Quinn's. You should google it. We stay at Eagle's Nest Resort. If you look up Tug.com (timeshareusers group), and then do a search on Southwest Florida, Marco Island, you will find some rental options there too. We've been vacationing at Marco Island since 1987. It's like home to us.

Laker Cake Shiraz? Hmmm. I tried a Shiraz once, but it was a bad choice. I didn't care for it much. That was a long time ago. If I had help choosing the right one, I may try it again. I may have to look for this Austrailian wine of yours. I'll make a note of this one.

I ejoyed a couple glasses of Ergo last evening before dinner. We grilled chicken for dinner, along with roasted green beans (thank you, Laura), salad, steamed brown rice, and deviled eggs. I enjoyed getting to spend time with my son's girlfriend and getting to know her better. I have to say, I'm impressed. She really has her act together, very pleasant, positive, caring, focused, intelligent young woman. Well-rounded in many facets of life. She's been raised right, you can tell.

The subject of working out came up yesterday when she and I were talking alone, and she said she wanted to begin lifting weights. She asked if I could help her with a program for beginners, and we talked about her trouble spots, etc., and she seemed very interested and eager. She said she and Gavin agreed that it would be difficult for him to teach her because he's a powerlifter and thinks in guy terms, doesn't know much about how to help women with a beginning program. But he was the one to suggest to her to ask me for help. That sort of surprised me. Oddly enough, she's a brown belt in karate, loves to swim, hike, but just has never done any weight lifting. She also expressed an interest in improving her flexibility...and THAT was my cue for none other than.....Callanetics, of course, and went on to explain that she could strengthen and tone her body with Callanetics less invasively. We talked about yoga, Zumba, and belly dancing. She is so pleasant, full of joy, and she was so easy to talk to. I showed her a few exercises she could begin with using dumbbells, and we went over form (of course) and staying progressive with her challenge.

It was a hot day yesterday. I managed to make it to the gym early for my delt and cardio workout, before it got too hot. Caught a few rays early afternoon, then pretty much spent the day/evening with my family, getting to know her, etc. It was a good day.

Marco Beach at Sunset

Last edited by WATCH-ME-SHRINK; 06-12-2011 at 04:44 AM..
Old 06-12-2011, 10:59 AM   #134
Major LCF Poster!

Sounds like you had a really good day! That's wonderful that you like Gavin's girlfriend that much - I can only imagine the horrors of one's son dating a she-devil.

You're very welcome for the green bean fry recipe. They really are the bomb, aren't they? I'll be having some myself with a lettuce-wrapped burger or two this evening.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:42 AM   #135
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: westiesam
Stats: 165/137/123
WOE: LC/Low Glycemic/Carb Cycling
Start Date: January 2011
Hi Twyla
Sounds you like you had a great weekend -- and your son's girlfriend will have the best coach in you that she can possibly find! Lucky girl....

I'll have to google a bit more about Marcos--it sounds like a wonderful place to visit....

I have this day off yet (had to burn some vacation or lose it like I'd ever let that happen!) -- and it's nice today so I'm taking Bailey for a long walk and then I'm going for a long bike ride -- I love biking almost as much as Callanetics...
Have a good one
Sharon
westiesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:47 AM   #136
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WATCH-ME-SHRINK View Post
Hey, C! Don't mind a bit...brings a smile to me day, frankly. Thank you for all those kind comments. I'm so glad that you have used my journey as a source of inspiration to you. I am a c25k grad also, and I never would have dreamed I could do it had I not just taken the plunge, and well, the rest is history. I would LOVE to see you begin to make exercise a part of your daily life, a habit that becomes as second-nature as brushing your teeth or styling your hair, something you wouldn't dream of going without. It will be SO instrumental in the way your body responds to weight loss. I see it ALL the time, everywhere I go. It's so obvious to me, people who exercise vs. people who don't. You just have to make the time, commit, and develop the discipline that it takes. And then hopefully, it will at some point turn into a habit that you'd prefer not to do without. That's the goal anyway.

Please know that I will help you, support you, encourage you in any way I can towards this endeavor. We are close in age, I see, and we could even serve to encourage each other to be our best at reinventing ourselves.....right?

I will try to follow you on the boards, okay?
Omg, yes!! Thank you so much Twyla. I love that you "give back" to the boards. Knowing that I have your support, gives me strength. I have a husband that is 16 years younger than I am, so I really need to get into shape before he realizes how old I am!

I'm planning on starting a blog or journal on LCF soon. I'll let you know which! I see how much journaling has helped you and I think it would be beneficial to me.

Enjoy your vacation beautiful Twyla.

"And the sky is filled with light
Can you see it?
All the black is really white
If you believe it"

~ from "In This Twilight" by Nine Inch Nails

Last edited by Balance101; 06-13-2011 at 06:48 AM..
Old 06-13-2011, 09:30 AM   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by westiesam View Post
Hi Twyla
Sounds you like you had a great weekend -- and your son's girlfriend will have the best coach in you that she can possibly find! Lucky girl....

I'll have to google a bit more about Marcos--it sounds like a wonderful place to visit....

I have this day off yet (had to burn some vacation or lose it like I'd ever let that happen!) -- and it's nice today so I'm taking Bailey for a long walk and then I'm going for a long bike ride -- I love biking almost as much as Callanetics...
Have a good one
Sharon
Sharon, I look forward to exchanging fitness tips with her in the future. It will be fun meeting her family this fall (for the first time) and attending football games with them as we cheer Gavin on at W&J. Her father has fallen in love with Gavin (he has three girls, no guys), and she said the youngest sister leeches on Gavin all the time, and has been overheard saying, "I want a Gavin.....!" So now their family joke is, "Everybody needs a Gavin." They've considered making T-Shirts sporting that logo for the football games. Too funny.

As for your day off? Biking will be a delightful way to spend it. My oldest son really gets into bike riding. He went on a 300 mile bike trip while living in Japan. He bikes to work most days just for the love of biking and for the exercise. Hope you enjoy yourself on this beautiful day, girl.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:40 AM   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balance101 View Post
Omg, yes!! Thank you so much Twyla. I love that you "give back" to the boards. Knowing that I have your support, gives me strength. I have a husband that is 16 years younger than I am, so I really need to get into shape before he realizes how old I am!

I'm planning on starting a blog or journal on LCF soon. I'll let you know which! I see how much journaling has helped you and I think it would be beneficial to me.

Enjoy your vacation beautiful Twyla.

"And the sky is filled with light
Can you see it?
All the black is really white
If you believe it"

~ from "In This Twilight" by Nine Inch Nails
C, I truly hope that you DO begin a journal. There are so many ways I can help to be supportive of your efforts. Everyone needs encouragement. Having extra support can make a huge difference. I think of the people in my life while I was working through my hurdles in my fitness journey who supported me and were there for me w/o exception. I can't begin to thank them enough. The only way I can express my gratitude is by helping others whose paths I may cross and who reach out in need.

Yes, you can be YOUR BEST at this age, C. Make NO MISTAKE about that. Isn't that exciting to think about? I'm excited FOR you. Can you see it? If you can't, then you aren't looking. Find that visual of the new you you're working toward and never lose sight of it. Every step, every sacrifice, every drop of sweat will put you ever closer to that vision and goal.

It's much like those beautiful lyrics you've shared with me?
Can you see it?
Then believe it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And by the way, those lyrics are gorgeous. Wow. I read and re-read them, over and over. So beautiful, C. Thanks for sharing that with me.

Last edited by WATCH-ME-SHRINK; 06-13-2011 at 09:47 AM..
Old 06-13-2011, 09:46 AM   #139

Updating:

Yesterday (Sunday) I began the day with morning sprint intervals: 45 secs sprint, 45 secs brisk walk. For a total of 25 mins.

I then managed about 25 mins of Callanetics early evening, then did a quick brisk 12-minute power walk just before dark.

Low carb all day -- make that VLC.

I didn't sleep well last night, and when the alarm went off this morning, I snoozed a bit longer than I intended. But managed to get it done anyway this morning, although I was a little late for work as a result.

10 mins power walk in the neighborhood to warm up; then drive to the gym (about 5-min drive) to be followed by 35 mins of triceps work, squats & leg presses & backward DB lunges, and a set of 21's with an EZ bar for biceps; followed by 7 mins on the elliptical. Today will be a low/med day in rotations.

Old 06-15-2011, 10:25 AM   #140
Major LCF Poster!

Not sure if you're already on your vacation (I keep thinking you said you were going on the 15th), but wanted to wish you a wonderful one, hon.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:48 AM   #141
Major LCF Poster!

"Youth had been a habit of hers for so long that she could not part with it." ~ Rudyard Kipling

Happy Birthday Twyla!
Old 06-18-2011, 07:27 AM   #142
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Redeemed
WOE: low carb - 1400 calories
352946q7iyg0qxmk.gif

Have a great day Twyla!
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 10:34 AM   #143
Big Yapper!!!!

Old 06-29-2011, 04:15 AM   #144

Thank you, Laura, Balance, Redeemed and Sans,
for the birthday and well wishes.

At Esplanade Marina, celebrating my birthday...

Old 06-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #145
Major LCF Poster!

And who was so worried about losing her muscle mass? Hello Ms. Killer arms!

Are you back yet? if so, how was your vacation? You were missed!
Old 06-30-2011, 03:16 AM   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Hottie View Post
And who was so worried about losing her muscle mass? Hello Ms. Killer arms!

Are you back yet? if so, how was your vacation? You were missed!
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Yes, I'm back, but I feel I need another vacation already. I've been so slammed since returning. Just no down time at all. Why is it that it happens that way when we take time off and unplug for a while?

I guess I need to play catchup here at some point, hopefully sooner than later
Old 06-30-2011, 08:16 AM   #147
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WATCH-ME-SHRINK View Post
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Yes, I'm back, but I feel I need another vacation already. I've been so slammed since returning. Just no down time at all. Why is it that it happens that way when we take time off and unplug for a while?

I guess I need to play catchup here at some point, hopefully sooner than later
Yes, I know exactly what you mean. It'd be great if we could all build in a 2-3 day post-vacation into our vacations so that we could get all caught up at home before returning to regular life. But that would just cut into the regular vacation, so I doubt anyone would do that!

Catch up when you can, or just jump in where you can!
Old 06-30-2011, 10:50 AM   #148

Okay. It's painfully obvious to me that I'm severely sleep deprived. Not good. That serves only to send my cortisol levels sky high, and then it becomes a domino effect on everything else that I set out to do.

As soon as I can get home this evening -- although my plan was to hit the gym -- I'm gonna try to get in some shut-eye. I've only made it to the gym once since returning from vacation. I've managed to do Callanetics once and cardio a few times. But this week has been chock full of busy-ness, and I'm staying up too late and getting up too early, trying to juggle it all.

Find BALANCE, T.

You're chasing your tail uselessly otherwise.

You know what to do.
Just settle down, refocus, and do it.
The rest can wait.

Old 07-01-2011, 04:27 AM   #149
Big Yapper!!!!

WOW simply stunning you are looking gorgeous!!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 09:38 AM   #150
Major LCF Poster!

As usual, I totally agree with you, Twyla. If you're not well rested, your training will suffer, and not do you any good.

Better to rest, then hit the gym!

I may not be online much this weekend, and am going on vacation next week, so

Love ya hon!

Last edited by Firm Hottie; 07-01-2011 at 09:39 AM..