LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 02:51 AM   #421
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: WATCH-ME-SHRINK
Stats: 168, Size 12/138 lowest/goal 148 5'7
WOE: Carb rotations/mod carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by inatic View Post
dancing flames are very soothing.. focus on that thought or the waves in the ocean..
Yes, woman, I totally concur. That's why I need my firepit and patio. It will be my go-to place when I need to destress, release, unwind, unplug -- fill in the blank. The flames ARE soothing to just sit and watch, esp on a moonlit night. I don't have "an ocean," unfortunately that I can get to easily, but having the ease of a relaxing outdoor patio, and the fire, it will be wonderful! He's working so hard to get it finished. I guess that's ONE way to get him to lift, huh? Hauling and tossing those large stones around should count for SOMETHING!

Last edited by WATCH-ME-SHRINK; 08-17-2011 at 02:55 AM..
WATCH-ME-SHRINK is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 02:53 AM   #422

Yesterday was early fasted cardio, then after work we worked shoulders and arms. OOHHHMYYYYYGOOOODNESS. She shows no mercy whatsoever. Love this!

Out the door for fasted cardio with a few sprint intervals thrown in.

The game is on....!
Old 08-17-2011, 05:44 AM   #423

Gallery: inatic
Stats: 182+/126 5'4 51!yo 16/4 *5* kidlets later!
WOE: Coach:Erik Ledin leanbodies consulting
Start Date: LowER C since 2/02 wt training 10/15/02
Quote:
Originally Posted by WATCH-ME-SHRINK View Post
Yesterday was early fasted cardio, then after work we worked shoulders and arms. OOHHHMYYYYYGOOOODNESS. She shows no mercy whatsoever. Love this!

Out the door for fasted cardio with a few sprint intervals thrown in.

The game is on....!
did you take on a trainer or a training partner?

Have fasted cardio today as well. mine starts with a few sprints, SS, ends with a few sprints.
inatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:30 AM   #424

Quote:
did you take on a trainer or a training partner?

Have fasted cardio today as well. mine starts with a few sprints, SS, ends with a few sprints.
Both, she's training me, and she's training WITH me. What a bonus. She's got it goin' on, and it's an honor/privilege to train with her.

I think we're doing legs this afternoon.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:12 AM   #425

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
I know I am sort of addicted to my trainer now, like I dont want to work out without her, I guess that is good and bad, amazing that I look forward to it, but bad that I cant seem to push myself as hard as she pushes me. I like having a friend, LOL And then I dont feel as self conscious around the muscle heads when she is with me, LOL

Running I like doing alone, when my son runs and I try to talk I get so winded, or he goes faster and I find myself tiring out to keep up, running I much prefer solo.

Tonight is my arms and a shoulder again, might throw in a little legs depends how much time she has.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:34 AM   #426

Quote:
Amber my coach is also cardio first and formost. What build muscle keeps it. Cardio, coaches belief is just an adjunk to DIET.. not to really be used for fat burning persay. Depending on how intense the program, the cardio is set OR he uses things like Ab/core circuits and additonal metabolic workouts instead of cardio. His girls are getting on the stage, top condition, WINING! and not doing cardio while most girls are doing the twice a day bs for HOURS!..

Strawberry, im with you, YUCK.. give me chocolate!
EDIT:

omgosh LOL Coach is NOT cardio first and foremost...
Old 08-17-2011, 12:25 PM   #427

Ileen- I got your drift, LOL

Twyla when we were talking about skin, I posted that I lost you!!!!! I also lost Ileen holding a bowling bowl or two, LOL That is just too much skin to deal with, LOL
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:37 AM   #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
Ileen- I got your drift, LOL

Twyla when we were talking about skin, I posted that I lost you!!!!! I also lost Ileen holding a bowling bowl or two, LOL That is just too much skin to deal with, LOL
No doubt about it, Amber. It's astounding, thinking about all the changes that have taken place in your journey and weight loss. You really HAVE been transformed.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:43 AM   #429

Yesterday morning's cardio was five mins warmup brisk walk, then intervals of 45/30 (jogging-walking) all the way to the steep hill into our subdivision. At the hill I sprinted up the hill for 30 secs, and walked down for 45, repeating that for 8 intervals, then resumed 45/30 sprint or jog interals, zigzagging the streets back through my neighborhood for a total of 35 mins.

I have done this cardio pattern twice so far this week. Tues I alternated elliptical with Turbo Jam's Cardio Party workout, for a total of 40 mins.

Gym yesterday was legs. Loving the exhaustion, both to the muscle and aerobically. Hard at it for a full hour, and as kicked as I was, I felt like I was on top of the world. A true "Rocky" moment. Looking forward to many more.

No gym today.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:55 AM   #430

sprints am, training pm.. oy! tired leggies.

Amber, so impressive!
Old 08-18-2011, 03:00 AM   #431

Yesterday morning's cardio was five mins warmup brisk walk, then intervals of 45/30 (jogging-walking) all the way to the steep hill into our subdivision. At the hill I sprinted up the hill for 30 secs, and walked down for 45, repeating that for 8 intervals, then resumed 45/30 sprint or jog interals, zigzagging the streets back through my neighborhood for a total of 35 mins.

I have done this cardio pattern twice so far this week. Tues I alternated elliptical with Turbo Jam's Cardio Party workout, for a total of 40 mins.

Gym yesterday was legs. Loving the exhaustion, both to the muscle and aerobically. Hard at it for a full hour, and as kicked as I was, I felt like I was on top of the world. A true "Rocky" moment. Looking forward to many more.

No gym today.

Juggling life, and work, and family, and commitments is no easy task, but somehow I'm managing. The last three nights I've slept like a ROCK. Such a good thing. My body just SHUTS DOWN. And strangely, the last two mornings, I've woken up just minutes before my alarm went off. Circadian response at its best:

"Circadian rhythms allow organisms
to anticipate and prepare for precise and regular environmental changes."

This seems to be both the conscious and the subconscious undercurrent of my mind.

Morning cardio awaits.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:02 AM   #432

Quote:
sprints am, training pm.. oy! tired leggies.
You got THAT right. Thus, my body gobbled the rest as soon as my head hit the pillow. And I actually feel pretty good this morning, energy wise. This is a very cool feeling.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:02 AM   #433

T- you are the wonder woman!!! You are going to smoke whatever competition you enter!!!!

Last night she had be get in a pushup position then I had to move horizontally 10 spaces times moving my arms and legs together, OMgosh it was so hard then do 30 runner sprints in place, my shoulders are dead! More dead lift squats and lunges with DB, ughg I hate them!!!!Tonight I run, I am going to do the 3 miles again and hope I can get to 1.5 miles running at a time, it should be much cooler tonight.

T- where is your link about Callanetics?

Last edited by Bejewelme; 08-18-2011 at 03:04 AM..
Old 08-18-2011, 03:04 AM   #434

Quote:
T- you are the wonder woman!!! You are going to smoke whatever competition you enter!!!!

Last night she had be get in a pushup position then I had to move horizontally 10 spaces times moving my arms and legs together, OMgosh it was so hard then do 30 runner sprints in place, my shoulders are dead!
More dead lift squats and lunges with DB, ughg I hate them!!!!Tonight I run, I am going to do the 3 miles again and hope I can get to 1.5 miles running at a time, it should be much cooler tonight.
No, you don't.
You're in denial.
YOU LOVE 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-18-2011, 04:52 PM   #435

Cardio only day. One hour total.

Feeling good energy wise. I guess I'll enjoy the carbs while I can, as there will come a time when they become rather scarce.

Multi-tasking has taken on a whole new meaning for me this week. I'm planning in my head what I need to do next, while completing the present task at hand -- and usually the next several things to do. This pace is crazy. I'm gonna stay on top of it. Refuse to be overwhelmed!

Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.....

It's beautiful out right now. Headed to the grocery store to restock. Only one day till I can take a big breath and relax, put the week behind me.

Old 08-18-2011, 04:55 PM   #436

T- what do you do for work?

I ran tonight only got one mile in and the thunder and lightening was getting scary so had to get home, and the Eagles are playing, LOL

I had dreamfields with cod again, fish everynight this week, I am hoping a pound or two comes off, I have Swai for tomorrow never heard of it!!!!
Old 08-19-2011, 02:49 AM   #437

Quote:
T- what do you do for work?

I ran tonight only got one mile in and the thunder and lightening was getting scary so had to get home, and the Eagles are playing, LOL

I had dreamfields with cod again, fish everynight this week, I am hoping a pound or two comes off, I have Swai for tomorrow never heard of it!!!!
Amber, I'm a court reporter. I work in state court, assigned to one of seven judges. I'm fortunate to say that I actually love my job, I love what I do. So I'm doubly blessed: Grateful to HAVE a job with this screwed up economy, and I'm grateful that I actually love the job I have. It's hectic and stressful at times, but I seem to work better under pressure anyway.

We ended up getting that thunder and lightening very early this morning. Caused the power to go off momentarily. I didn't even realize it was on the way, hadn't heard the weather report.

Swai? Not heard of that either...
I'm hopeful for a good report for you this week on your losses. Anxious to hear!
Old 08-19-2011, 03:00 AM   #438

Quote:
"Mastering others is strength.
Mastering yourself is true power."
Today is back day at the gym. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be training alone today, but I have a good idea of what's expected of me, and I have designed a workout blueprint from helpful suggestions from "friends." (Her name happens to be Ileen) I'm told to hit it hard. I've give it my best.

My shoulders and upper lats are STILL sore from Tuesday's workout.

The mirror and my clothes report VERY noticeable changes already. Wow. Extremely motivating. I wish I had more time to read and sponge up info and more motivation, tips, suggestions, encouragements, etc., but there's only so much time in a day. I do what I can with what I have.

Energy is good again this morning, a welcome and dependable constant. There's this little voice way down deep inside of me, screaming ... yippeeeeeee! It's time to let that voice be heard.

When my cup is empty, cardio begins...

Last edited by WATCH-ME-SHRINK; 08-19-2011 at 03:01 AM..
Old 08-19-2011, 03:07 AM   #439

T- I am sure that is an exciting, demanding job very cool!!! So glad you are going forward with your goals, you are awesome and cant wait to see you progress even further, is it possible to be more defined that you are? LOL

Dont forget to show us pics along the way!!!!

My Eagles were terrible last night my friend on here is a big Steelers fan so tonight I must do 25 pushups for losing the bet, LOL We had violent storms here yesterday I hope they clear out, at least I got a little running in, I went all week without weighing, Oh dear but have not eaten one hting I did have in ****** so no cheating and I feel good, so even a pound will thrill me on Monday!

Now that Tony can do more with his knee we are taking a 40 mile bike ride on Saturday or Sunday along a bike trail that starts here and ends up near Philadelphia, I really have not ridden a bike outside in ages, I did when I got one last year and I was over 300 pounds so I hope I can do it.
Old 08-21-2011, 03:09 AM   #440

"Lift high and hard and heavy.
Lift like you love it!
Lift because this is your gift to yourself."

- Tosca Reno

It's Sunday morning, early. I'm scheduled to sing in a trio at church this morning, both services, thus I'm up earlier than usual on Sunday. I wanted to have time to get my fasted cardio in before I leave, and take my protein pancake along with me.

Progress this week has been very encouraging and motivating for me. As long as I get at least 7 hrs of sleep each night, I seem to not have any issues with energy. I'm staying full and satisfied; I'll enjoy that while I can.

Friday was back day at the gym, and Saturday was medial delts. Good workouts for both. I needed spotted once, just enough to get started with my last set on one exercise. It's exciting to work toward getting through all sets w/o assistance.

In an effort to see how my body responds to the nutrition and the energy expenditure, I'm keeping a log of measurements and scale weight.
It's surprising to me that I've lost weight every day since I first began weighing myself last Wednesday.
This should level out eventually, of course. If it doesn't, I'll know that I'm losing too fast. I want to spare as much muscle as possible.

Time for cardio. Busy day ahead.

Old 08-21-2011, 03:55 AM   #441

do you lower carbs and cals? That would explain some of the drop but ya, dont lose too fast.
Old 08-21-2011, 04:11 AM   #442

T- you can sing too? You are a super star!!!!

So I had the meeting with the hulk guy I met last week, it was at 11:00 at his gym, Tony belongs to the same so he worked out, well this guy talked for over 2 hours all about nutrition and exercise. I will say he is a little bit into himself, like he had a big scrap book of all these pics of him with Arnold and other body builders and stuff, he is a little conceited but there is something about him that I like. I guess I like him cause he battled a lot of issues with dieting and eating at one point, bulimia, which is sort of unusual for men, bad divorce that dissolved the gym he owned and loved in MI and I can tell he is very passionate about wanting to help people. His food plan is very similar to BFFM, basically eating small healthy meals every 3 hours or so and strength training with minimal cardio he says 20 min 3 times a week, and 4 good workouts per week. So if you belong to his gym he includes all the nutritional stuff with his personal training, well this gym is too far for me to travel to, Tony belongs to the one that is down near his office. So he said he charges $50/hour for nutritional counseling, so he did review my food logs, he says he still thinks I should eat more, I am like oh dear, that scares me a bit, I am so nervous this week, I ate 2000 calories, 40% p, 30%carbs, 30% fat, I was so good no cheating except one glass of red wine last night, and boy was that good!!!! I avoided the scale all week until tomorrow and I will see if I lost anything.

So I told him maybe I will keep him in my back pocket and consult with him like once a month if I cant lose weight on my own. I really want to stick to this eating plan since it seems healthy, I felt really good all week, satisfied with the carbs, OMG a sandwich on Ezekial bread?, bread toasted one morning, it felt delightful!!!! It did surprise me that I didn't crave any junk at all, so that tells me something is working. I would sort of like to see a workout plan from him, but I cant bring him to my gym cause of my trainer all this non compete stuff with them, so I said well I did ask my trainer to give me more specific plans for working out on my own. She still didnt fill it out, I see her tomorrow.

So today is a gym day and then running, we did errands all day and it was too dark to run last night, so I gotta do both today. The new Costco opened, OMG I was so excited!!! I love Costco this one will be on Tony's drive home so he can stop there! Lots of chicken and fish now, better selection than the BJ's near me, I got lots of good high protein, low fat stuff.

So I know you too ladies get it, so that is where I am at.

T- you are going to do awesome, so now with all this have you decided on the show you are doing? When is it? You know I will be cheering you on!!!!

Ileen-hi hun

Have a great day, the last one before work, last week before school starts, everything will change next week!!!! LOL

Amber
Old 08-21-2011, 03:33 PM   #443

Quote:
So I had the meeting with the hulk guy I met last week, it was at 11:00 at his gym, Tony belongs to the same so he worked out, well this guy talked for over 2 hours all about nutrition and exercise. I will say he is a little bit into himself, like he had a big scrap book of all these pics of him with Arnold and other body builders and stuff, he is a little conceited but there is something about him that I like. I guess I like him cause he battled a lot of issues with dieting and eating at one point, bulimia, which is sort of unusual for men, bad divorce that dissolved the gym he owned and loved in MI and I can tell he is very passionate about wanting to help people. His food plan is very similar to BFFM, basically eating small healthy meals every 3 hours or so and strength training with minimal cardio he says 20 min 3 times a week, and 4 good workouts per week. So if you belong to his gym he includes all the nutritional stuff with his personal training, well this gym is too far for me to travel to, Tony belongs to the one that is down near his office. So he said he charges $50/hour for nutritional counseling, so he did review my food logs, he says he still thinks I should eat more, I am like oh dear, that scares me a bit, I am so nervous this week, I ate 2000 calories, 40% p, 30%carbs, 30% fat, I was so good no cheating except one glass of red wine last night, and boy was that good!!!! I avoided the scale all week until tomorrow and I will see if I lost anything.

So I told him maybe I will keep him in my back pocket and consult with him like once a month if I cant lose weight on my own. I really want to stick to this eating plan since it seems healthy, I felt really good all week, satisfied with the carbs, OMG a sandwich on Ezekial bread?, bread toasted one morning, it felt delightful!!!! It did surprise me that I didn't crave any junk at all, so that tells me something is working. I would sort of like to see a workout plan from him, but I cant bring him to my gym cause of my trainer all this non compete stuff with them, so I said well I did ask my trainer to give me more specific plans for working out on my own. She still didnt fill it out, I see her tomorrow.

So today is a gym day and then running, we did errands all day and it was too dark to run last night, so I gotta do both today. The new Costco opened, OMG I was so excited!!! I love Costco this one will be on Tony's drive home so he can stop there! Lots of chicken and fish now, better selection than the BJ's near me, I got lots of good high protein, low fat stuff.

So I know you too ladies get it, so that is where I am at.

T- you are going to do awesome, so now with all this have you decided on the show you are doing? When is it? You know I will be cheering you on!!!!

Ileen-hi hun

Have a great day, the last one before work, last week before school starts, everything will change next week!!!! LOL

Amber
Amber, this guy may have an ego, but if he serves to motivate, assist and inspire you, I say keep him. LOL At least he WANTS/ENJOYS helping others, his ego aside. That's very cool that you had the chance to spend some time chatting with him.

WE don't have a Costco, but we have a Sam's. It's a little inconvenient (traffic wise) where it is, so I make fewer runs, bigger purchases. Used to have a Costco when we lived in VA. Loved it too.

I'm gonna hold off on offering up info on the competition plans and details just yet. For now I'm putting in my time at the gym, eating very clean and restricted, and getting plenty of rest. Gathering as much info and tips as I can. People in my circles at the gym are VERY supportive, and that means a great deal to me.

Ileen, my carbs are moderate every day, and cals aren't even that low -- YET. I know that day will come, so I'm enjoying moderate carbs AND cals while I can. Perfectly satiated and sufficient for energy so far. But, yes, keeping a keen eye on the scale. I'll know if it's too much too soon. I'll see what happens on Wednesday, which is when I first weighed, and that will tell me what the first week did for me scale wise. My workout splits are structured in a very logical, efficient way. I have one rest day a week. All other days are splits at 100% effort, lifting hard and heavy, pushing all the way. LOVING THE PUMP, THE POWER, THE PLANNING, THE PERSISTENCE, THE PURPOSE. It all works beautifully. I feel like I've been elevated to another "place" in my life. It's a distraction I have so DESPERATELY needed for so long.

I am blessed. So very, very blessed. I give HIM the glory.

Time to grill chicken for this week's menus.

Last edited by WATCH-ME-SHRINK; 08-21-2011 at 03:34 PM..
Old 08-21-2011, 05:10 PM   #444

T- that is super that you are enjoying what you are doing and feeling good, everything will fall into place when the time is right and you are ready!!!! Tony and I worked out at my gym today it was good, I showed him new stuff he showed me new stuff.

I still cannot do a pull up, like how do you get to do them, is it lats and biceps? That is a goal of mine to be able to do 3 or so.

Hoping for a good number tomorrow but I am not going to stress if not, and stick to the plan!

T- that is what I did tonight, grilled up chicken, turkey burgers, all in the rain, broccoli, brown rice, it is easier I think to plan for the week, I put everything in ****** in advance then I stick to it!!! Makes it easier to get the right percentages!

Have a good week!!!!

Amber
Old 08-25-2011, 05:33 AM   #445

Hi girls, missing you both!!!

So I am kicking up the workouts, deadlifts, power squats, bench presses, I am sore all over but that is a good thing!!!

I got my wedding hair done the other night, OMG when she turned me around, I didn't even know it was me, I had to cry right there in the chair. So my aunt was with me, and she didn't see the gown, so I I had her put it on me, it is huge, now not only does it close but needs major alterations all in 3 months of hard working out, and only 15 pounds lost! I am so excited now for the wedding, I cant wait!!!!

I am losing slowly but very happy eating around 150 healthy carbs, I am sticking to about 2000 calories, 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fat and working out hard, I have no cravings, that is the most unbelievable thing to me, like nothing is phasing me! It takes some time to plan but it is worth it, I feel very in control and I feel good, I keep thinking well I could do this or that to drop more weight but I will get there and I would rather invest in the working out, and let it happen as it does! This will be the second full week of sticking to plan!

So T- I know you busy, was missing you, so wanted to say hi!

Ileen- how are you doing?

I have been thinking, I am excited to get surgery next Spring, and I am going to think about some kind of Fitness Competition, I sort of like the Tri-Fit, but there is no way I will ever wear a bikini, but I like the physical side of it,so I have to talk to my friend and find something to work toward in 2 years or so, I figure I gotta get the skin off, then see what is left and have something to work towards.

I sort of need motivation and a goal. So I signed he whole family up for a 1 mile race for the local covent, its called a Nun Run, they have a 5K, but my son wants to only do a mile, so I said OK, we can all do it together, so now I am running a little over a mile and trying to get faster, I want to do it in 10 minutes, I am at like 13 now, so I gotta pick it up!
Old 08-26-2011, 03:25 PM   #446

Quote:
Hi girls, missing you both!!!

So I am kicking up the workouts, deadlifts, power squats, bench presses, I am sore all over but that is a good thing!!!

Now that's the spirit! Knock it in high gear, girl!

I am losing slowly but very happy eating around 150 healthy carbs, I am sticking to about 2000 calories, 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fat and working out hard, I have no cravings, that is the most unbelievable thing to me, like nothing is phasing me! It takes some time to plan but it is worth it, I feel very in control and I feel good, I keep thinking well I could do this or that to drop more weight but I will get there and I would rather invest in the working out, and let it happen as it does! This will be the second full week of sticking to plan!

Amber, it sounds like you've found the perfect plan for you.
BFFM is a wonderful way to eat healthy, build muscle and lose fat.
Very logical, balanced, sustaining.
I'm not at all surprised that this is suiting your lifestyle
and keeping you fueled and satiated.

So T- I know you busy, was missing you, so wanted to say hi!

I N C R E D I B L Y....B U S Y....You've no idea.

I have been thinking, I am excited to get surgery next Spring, and I am going to think about some kind of Fitness Competition..... I sort of like the Tri-Fit, I sort of need motivation and a goal. So I signed he whole family up for a 1 mile race for the local covent...
Everyone needs a focus, a goal, something to strive for, to work towards. We all need challenged.
Your fitness competition and the run you've planned with your family sounds like a great idea.
Indeed, get your whole family involved in your fitness lifestyle.
That's what all families need to do, join together
and make fitness a way of life for their household and loved ones.

I'll jump over to your journal and see if I can see your pics.
Sounds so beautiful, Amber.
Getting really excited for you!
Old 08-26-2011, 03:31 PM   #447

Yeah T is alive!!!!!

Here I will save you some time!!! LOL
Now my aunt went so she could do my hair but my cousin called and said she is taking me to the Bellagio Spa as part of my gift for my hair and my makeup that day! How cool is that!!!!!

THe dress needs taken in bad, LOL I cant believe the few pounds I have lost and how I have changed, my jeans from Spring were literally falling down my butt today! LOL

And I have a new role model, Ava Cowan,someday I want half her abs, I think she is just gorgeous, and built so good, tons of muscle but very feminine too, I have her ad for something she is pushing on my fridge and desk to remind me to stick with it if I ever want abs! LOL

Last edited by Bejewelme; 08-26-2011 at 03:34 PM..
Old 08-26-2011, 03:34 PM   #448

Things are going really well with my prep. Fuel is adequate and satiating, and the splits are mean as hell, so they're gettin' it done. I find I'm doing the things I like the least -- the ones that require the most grit and effort -- FIRST, then finishing out with the remainder of the agenda.

It's all been a huge rush for me. I'm really excited, especially seeing the changes that are taking place in my body, the increase in strength, and the definition beginning to really pop.

I'm trying really hard to give up wine until mid November. That is my biggest hurdle, it seems. But so far, I'm hanging in there. I made it through last weekend with no wine, and here it is Friday, and I'm REALLY craving my Ergo. But I'm gonna try to adhere to plan and see where it takes me.

I can do this if I concentrate and focus and believe in myself, trust myself.

Quote:
"Now if you're going to win any battle, you have to do one thing.
You have to make the mind run the body.
Never the body tell the mind what to do.
The body will always give up."

--George S. Patton
Old 08-26-2011, 03:40 PM   #449

Oh.WOW.

Amber! You look so gorgeous! Look at you! You're gorgeous!

Are you even the same woman? This is just fabulous.

Your hair and your dress look so very pretty! It's nothing short of RADIANT.

The Bellagio, huh? Beautiful. I loved Vegas, to my surprise. I really did. I could have spent the entire time at The Venetian. You're got to be so excited, counting the days!

I'm really happy for you, girl. You deserve all of this...all of it. You deserve it all.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:43 PM   #450

Gotta get goin...I've had my post workout shake and fruit, and now I'm grilling my tilapia and my son's ribeye. My neighbor wants me to run with her at 7:30. I gotta hurry and eat this and let it settle a bit before I run.

Hope to find time this weekend to do a little online browsing...