Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 775
Gallery: Kathy
Shari's Spot #2

The original "Shari's Spot" thread has been closed due to its size.

Please continue the discussion in this thread.
Kathy is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
HI Shari!! hope your afternoon is great! Bumping up your new journal! Come and find it!...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 01:00 PM   #3
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Indigo-65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Magnolia State
Posts: 5,359
Gallery: Indigo-65
Stats: SW212 CW212 GW145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Everyday!
Hi Shari, I finally crawled back to LCF's. The start of this year has been alot for me to handle with my mom having surgery and then finding cancer in her lungs. I've been crazy and thought I would drop in to say hello.
How are you ladies doing?
Indigo-65 is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 01:04 PM   #4
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgw View Post
Hi Shari, I finally crawled back to LCF's. The start of this year has been alot for me to handle with my mom having surgery and then finding cancer in her lungs. I've been crazy and thought I would drop in to say hello.
How are you ladies doing?
Missed you Jan!!!! I am sorry to hear about your mom and finding more cancer... are they able to do more for her? My thoughts and prayers are with you and your whole family!

Stick around and let us help you out!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 01:08 PM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Indigo-65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Magnolia State
Posts: 5,359
Gallery: Indigo-65
Stats: SW212 CW212 GW145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Everyday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Missed you Jan!!!! I am sorry to hear about your mom and finding more cancer... are they able to do more for her? My thoughts and prayers are with you and your whole family!

Stick around and let us help you out!
Thanks, I will hop over to your journal to chat in a bit!
Indigo-65 is offline  
Old 04-13-2011, 03:40 AM   #6
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,259
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Just giving a quickie post..lol. I'm doing well, still no scale and I'm loving it! I may peek at it tomorrow. Today we're celebrating April b-day at work and it's so hard to resist so I'm thinking of ways to avoid it now...and they do it during the team meeting so not like I can go into the room and just leave...


Quote:
Originally Posted by jgw View Post
Hi Shari, I finally crawled back to LCF's. The start of this year has been alot for me to handle with my mom having surgery and then finding cancer in her lungs. I've been crazy and thought I would drop in to say hello.
How are you ladies doing?
Jan!! I'm so glad to see you but I'm so sorry for you and your mom. I hope everything work out and keeping you and her in my prayers.
shari is offline  
Old 04-13-2011, 03:42 AM   #7
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,259
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
HI Shari!! hope your afternoon is great! Bumping up your new journal! Come and find it!...
Thanks for bumping me up! Who would've thought that I needed a part 2 of this crazy journey..lol.
shari is offline  
Old 04-13-2011, 04:04 AM   #8
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Thanks for bumping me up! Who would've thought that I needed a part 2 of this crazy journey..lol.
It's cause you are so popular!.... Hope you have a great day!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-13-2011, 05:34 AM   #9
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,112
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Hey Shari! Awesome on the new journal!

Jan, I'm so sorry about your mom.
Gilded Lily is offline  
Old 04-13-2011, 05:53 AM   #10
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Shari, boy you're popular That's not hard to believe because you're also a sweetie Jan, so sorry to hear about your mom, sending prayers your way.
lorettahd is offline  
Old 04-13-2011, 06:27 AM   #11
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,194
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning Shari!!! Have a great day
Gracie514 is online now  
Old 04-13-2011, 08:18 AM   #12
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,837
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Hi Shari .
Meek75 is offline  
Old 04-13-2011, 09:08 AM   #13
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,259
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good morning ladies! Oh the love...
shari is offline  
Old 04-14-2011, 05:05 AM   #14
Blabbermouth!!!
 
lorettahd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,017
Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Shari,
lorettahd is offline  
Old 04-14-2011, 05:54 AM   #15
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,194
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning Shari! Hope life is treating you great today!
Gracie514 is online now  
Old 04-14-2011, 06:10 AM   #16
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,837
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Have a great day, boo-boo, .
Meek75 is offline  
Old 04-14-2011, 06:21 AM   #17
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,259
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good morning ladies. I'm doing well..recovering from yesterday's uh-oh. I ate one..okay, two of the cupcakes during the b-day celebrations and to make matters worse, I didn't just stop there. My word they were soooo good but not good enough for what the scale said today. I can accept that life happens and I'm going to eat some things that's considered a 'no-no' here and there...I really can. However to not be able to keep a clear and consistent pattern of staying on track for some time (over one week), I just can't accept. I can't write in words how I'm feeling now so I'll just deal with it internally. I'm not mad about it but I'm not content either. I'm trying to go deeper into what's really going on. I'm actively sabatoging my weight loss. I look at my notes at home and I've been up and down the whole range of the 160's since the beginning of March. Just when I was *this* close to getting out I cheated. A lot to think about...I wasn't even going to write all this jibble-jabble down but it's coming out anyway. I guess this is what journaling is for.....

Anywho I weighed and have it on my notepad at home, exercised and have my food prepared for today. Now gotta get the water in...

One day at a time is what I try to look at vs. the bigger picture.
shari is offline  
Old 04-14-2011, 06:28 AM   #18
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,498
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb My Way!
Start Date: Monday! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning ladies. I'm doing well..recovering from yesterday's uh-oh. I ate one..okay, two of the cupcakes during the b-day celebrations and to make matters worse, I didn't just stop there. My word they were soooo good but not good enough for what the scale said today. I can accept that life happens and I'm going to eat some things that's considered a 'no-no' here and there...I really can. However to not be able to keep a clear and consistent pattern of staying on track for some time (over one week), I just can't accept. I can't write in words how I'm feeling now so I'll just deal with it internally. I'm not mad about it but I'm not content either. I'm trying to go deeper into what's really going on. I'm actively sabatoging my weight loss. I look at my notes at home and I've been up and down the whole range of the 160's since the beginning of March. Just when I was *this* close to getting out I cheated. A lot to think about...I wasn't even going to write all this jibble-jabble down but it's coming out anyway. I guess this is what journaling is for.....

Anywho I weighed and have it on my notepad at home, exercised and have my food prepared for today. Now gotta get the water in...

One day at a time is what I try to look at vs. the bigger picture.
One day at a time Shari just work on TODAY!
MagieDen is offline  
Old 04-14-2011, 06:31 AM   #19
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,837
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning ladies. I'm doing well..recovering from yesterday's uh-oh. I ate one..okay, two of the cupcakes during the b-day celebrations and to make matters worse, I didn't just stop there. My word they were soooo good but not good enough for what the scale said today. I can accept that life happens and I'm going to eat some things that's considered a 'no-no' here and there...I really can. However to not be able to keep a clear and consistent pattern of staying on track for some time (over one week), I just can't accept. I can't write in words how I'm feeling now so I'll just deal with it internally. I'm not mad about it but I'm not content either. I'm trying to go deeper into what's really going on. I'm actively sabatoging my weight loss. I look at my notes at home and I've been up and down the whole range of the 160's since the beginning of March. Just when I was *this* close to getting out I cheated. A lot to think about...I wasn't even going to write all this jibble-jabble down but it's coming out anyway. I guess this is what journaling is for.....

Anywho I weighed and have it on my notepad at home, exercised and have my food prepared for today. Now gotta get the water in...

One day at a time is what I try to look at vs. the bigger picture.
Hi Shari...GIRL! You are NOT alone. I can definitely relate to your pain. It will get better...just keep working at it!

Today is a NEW DAY! Let's make a fresh start!... .
Meek75 is offline  
Old 04-14-2011, 07:22 AM   #20
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,259
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Thanks Maggie!

Meek~I'm definitely on!
shari is offline  
Old 04-15-2011, 03:43 AM   #21
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,259
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Yesterday was a success! I didn't drink hardly enough water though and that's a key component for detox. Need to really concentrate on this today.

One day at a time...my daily mantra.

Getting ready to exercise and run outta here. I'll visit other journals when I get to work.
shari is offline  
Old 04-15-2011, 04:00 AM   #22
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
SCPeachey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: South Carolina gurl..
Posts: 3,041
Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Good morning Shari ... Me too... ONE DAY AT A TIME ...
SCPeachey is offline  
Old 04-15-2011, 05:54 AM   #23
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,112
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Good morning, my friend! What kind of exercise are you doing, Shari? My body would probably go into shock with too much movement. :blush:
Gilded Lily is offline  
Old 04-15-2011, 06:02 AM   #24
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Morning Shari!! have a wonderful day and weekend!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-15-2011, 06:50 AM   #25
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,259
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPeachey View Post
Good morning Shari ... Me too... ONE DAY AT A TIME ...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Good morning, my friend! What kind of exercise are you doing, Shari? My body would probably go into shock with too much movement. :blush:
I have a treadmill at home so I jump on that and do anything from walking to jogging to inclines. I vary my workout depending on my mood. I do at least 20 min-35min.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Shari!! have a wonderful day and weekend!
Good morning Deb! Hope you have a great day and weekend as well!
shari is offline  
Old 04-16-2011, 08:56 AM   #26
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,259
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Doing good overall! Two days on plan and am down 2lbs...what I averaged before, a pound a day. If I stay motivated I can definitely hit the 150's within a week..how exciting!
shari is offline  
Old 04-16-2011, 01:14 PM   #27
Major LCF Poster!
 
sweetpea49's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,770
Gallery: sweetpea49
Stats: 228.5/165/150 Restart 10/12/10 207.5/166.0/165.0
WOE: 17 Day Diet--Cycle 4 Maintenance
Start Date: 1/27/03
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Doing good overall! Two days on plan and am down 2lbs...what I averaged before, a pound a day. If I stay motivated I can definitely hit the 150's within a week..how exciting!
WOW--that's excellent! You are keeping me motivated, but I am still thinking about not weighing in tomorrow. Thoughts?
sweetpea49 is offline  
Old 04-16-2011, 01:17 PM   #28
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Go Shari... stay motivated!...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 04-16-2011, 02:22 PM   #29
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,259
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea49 View Post
WOW--that's excellent! You are keeping me motivated, but I am still thinking about not weighing in tomorrow. Thoughts?
LOL I just addressed this in your journal. I know I probably would but I'm a scale junkie...in rehab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Go Shari... stay motivated!...
Thanks Deb!
shari is offline  
Old 04-16-2011, 03:48 PM   #30
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,837
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Doing good overall! Two days on plan and am down 2lbs...what I averaged before, a pound a day. If I stay motivated I can definitely hit the 150's within a week..how exciting!
Good for you girl .

Stay dry...it's a mess out there today. Ugh!
Meek75 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:48 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.