Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 05:11 AM   #151
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Glad you're still enjoying your weekend despite the horrible accident...and have some good wine as a souvenir. Great for your nephew!! Stay safe and 'talk' to you when you return.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2011, 06:23 AM   #152

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Hi Deb. Thanks for checking in and letting us know how your weekend is going. Have a safe trip back home.

Happy Easter everyone!
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:20 AM   #153
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: quezsmom
Stats: 322/278.2/225 HT-5"11
WOE: Completing HCG R1-P1-P4
Start Date: JAN 13 2013
Hey everyone quick drop in to say hello! Waiting for my stuff to come in the mail. So excited.
does anyone use Ragu spagetti sauce, on one of my coupon sites i was given link to Amazon (i use all the time but not really for food) but they have 4-45oz bottles for like $13-16, if you do the subscribe and save it take down to i think $11-13, then add coupon code RAGUKNRR made my total $9.25 including shipping. what a deal. I thought I had already had some larger bottles. When i looked in the kitchen the normal jars (glass) are 10oz, the larger plastic are 13oz i normally buy B1G1. But you cannot be 4 -45 oz bottles for $9.25 (its like 12 -13oz bottles) Love it! am

AMAZON-RAGUAMAZON-RAGU
day 1 281.2 - CAL 1720 day 2 283.2 up +3.2 over LDW (cd) cal 1073 day 3 280.2 within window cal 1665 day 4 280.4 2nd day in window cal 1790 day 5 280.2 yeah! calories 1974 day 6 280.2 within window cal 1733 day 7 283.6 WTH ...over 4.0lbs cal 1833
week 3
day 1 280.0
quezsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:26 AM   #154

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Just a quickie, at work, but I am alive and back home... I will update at lunch!! have a wonderful day all!!!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:26 AM   #155
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:27 AM   #156
Blabbermouth!!!

Too much to read to try to catch up....

Quick, someone give me the Cliff Notes version

Missed y'all
Old 04-25-2011, 06:33 AM   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Just a quickie, at work, but I am alive and back home... I will update at lunch!! have a wonderful day all!!!..
Good morning Deb, glad you're back home safe.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:42 AM   #158

Quote:
back! So glad to have you back in the fold .
Old 04-25-2011, 09:47 AM   #159
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Firm Hottie
Stats: Too big/-15/Just right
WOE: Lower carb & weight training
Hey Deb & friends!

OMG, Deb, what a horrible way to start off your vacation! So glad that you're okay, and that you were able to enjoy your time with your family.

Oh look, Pati's back too. Yay!

I'll hit you up in your journal, Meek.
Firm Hottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:23 AM   #160

Thank you girls!! I am glad to be back, trust me... Well after the horrible start to my vacation, it really ended up wonderful. We laughed and stayed up late and played silly games, and my daughter really got a taste of what our sisters reunions are like.

We even did a tarot card reading by my sisters best friend and all turned out wonderful. My daughter is getting ready to head to NYC to go to grad school for Publishing and she is so confident and self assured that she will do great... so I need to just believe as much as she does... I am worried about her housing situation, but maybe that will be solved after this weekend too.

My nephew who was the star of the play, is wanting to go to NYC also, to pursue his dream of acting... so they would get a place together, and that would be awesome.. .fingers crossed!!

Then we made it back home with no problems, just drove through a thunderstorm that lasted for 4 hours ... Same as on the way down. I really feel for those folks in southern Missouri and Arkansas... too much RAIN! 11 inches in 2 days.. crazy..

So happy to see Pati back!! Where you been girl!!!!

Thank you for all your support My Journal buddies... so happy to KNOW you all!!... now I have to catch up on everyone else!...
Old 04-25-2011, 11:19 AM   #161

Quote:
Pati's been shopping. Have you all seen the bargains she's found???

MzQpounQueen - .
Old 04-25-2011, 11:31 AM   #162
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Glad to hear that you are back safe and sound and had a good time. Happy Monday!

MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:32 AM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit View Post

MzQpounQueen - .
I DID!! she is amazing!! what a bargain hunter!!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Glad to hear that you are back safe and sound and had a good time. Happy Monday!

Thank you Maggie! .. happy Monday to you also!
Old 04-25-2011, 12:03 PM   #164
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Hottie View Post
Hey Deb & friends!

OMG, Deb, what a horrible way to start off your vacation! So glad that you're okay, and that you were able to enjoy your time with your family.

Oh look, Pati's back too. Yay!

I'll hit you up in your journal, Meek.
Hiya Laura!!!

Thanks for the FB message

How are you doing doll!? I see you kickin' arse with the exercise! I am almost jealous I don't have your program you are doing!!!
KUTGW!!!!! You are gonna be one hawt momma come summer time!

Quote:
Thank you girls!! I am glad to be back, trust me... Well after the horrible start to my vacation, it really ended up wonderful. We laughed and stayed up late and played silly games, and my daughter really got a taste of what our sisters reunions are like.

We even did a tarot card reading by my sisters best friend and all turned out wonderful. My daughter is getting ready to head to NYC to go to grad school for Publishing and she is so confident and self assured that she will do great... so I need to just believe as much as she does... I am worried about her housing situation, but maybe that will be solved after this weekend too.

My nephew who was the star of the play, is wanting to go to NYC also, to pursue his dream of acting... so they would get a place together, and that would be awesome.. .fingers crossed!!

Then we made it back home with no problems, just drove through a thunderstorm that lasted for 4 hours ... Same as on the way down. I really feel for those folks in southern Missouri and Arkansas... too much RAIN! 11 inches in 2 days.. crazy..

Thank you for all your support My Journal buddies... so happy to KNOW you all!!... now I have to catch up on everyone else!...
Gosh Deb, I don't blame you for worrying about your dd. I know I would be a nervous wreck. I was stressing at the thought of my son going away to college and that was only a 2 and a 1/2 hour drive! Thank goodness he is staying put

NY is such a fun place tho. Your dd seems to have things going right for her so I am sure she and your nephew will both do well there! HOW EXCITING FOR THEM!!!

Quote:

MzQpounQueen - .

I don't even think I shop ALOT but maybe that's because I don't spend hardly anything. Couponing has become my hobby. I don't go out to shop only tho' cuz gas prices increasing will only defeat the purpose of couponing. I only shop when I HAVE TO BE OUT already. I have Walgreens and CVS's every way I turn since I am in the city so no matter where I go, there is one so if I am out, why not swing by right

Quote:
I DID!! she is amazing!! what a bargain hunter!!..

Thank you Maggie! .. happy Monday to you also!
Just having fun with my "HOBBY" That's my story and I am sticking to it!

I'm loading (day 3 - DH's fault! I was going to start p2 today but he begged me not to cuz he is making rib eyes and taters It's his special meal for us. He bought a BEAUTIFUL piece of meat which he is cutting himself to make the steaks. SOOOO YUM)...>Anyway, I actually at one point (before loading) hit the -20 lb mark. Not trying. It just happened. I finally stayed still at about 19lbs lost. HOWEVER, I loaded freaking well yesterday and when I got on the scale this morning I almost fainted!

Tomorrow P2 for me begins....

How are you doing Deb Deb?

How's everyone else doing on their own journey?

I missed y'all
Old 04-25-2011, 01:08 PM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Hiya Laura!!!

Thanks for the FB message

How are you doing doll!? I see you kickin' arse with the exercise! I am almost jealous I don't have your program you are doing!!!
KUTGW!!!!! You are gonna be one hawt momma come summer time!

Gosh Deb, I don't blame you for worrying about your dd. I know I would be a nervous wreck. I was stressing at the thought of my son going away to college and that was only a 2 and a 1/2 hour drive! Thank goodness he is staying put

NY is such a fun place tho. Your dd seems to have things going right for her so I am sure she and your nephew will both do well there! HOW EXCITING FOR THEM!!!

I don't even think I shop ALOT but maybe that's because I don't spend hardly anything. Couponing has become my hobby. I don't go out to shop only tho' cuz gas prices increasing will only defeat the purpose of couponing. I only shop when I HAVE TO BE OUT already. I have Walgreens and CVS's every way I turn since I am in the city so no matter where I go, there is one so if I am out, why not swing by right

Just having fun with my "HOBBY" That's my story and I am sticking to it!

I'm loading (day 3 - DH's fault! I was going to start p2 today but he begged me not to cuz he is making rib eyes and taters It's his special meal for us. He bought a BEAUTIFUL piece of meat which he is cutting himself to make the steaks. SOOOO YUM)...>Anyway, I actually at one point (before loading) hit the -20 lb mark. Not trying. It just happened. I finally stayed still at about 19lbs lost. HOWEVER, I loaded freaking well yesterday and when I got on the scale this morning I almost fainted!

How are you doing Deb Deb?

How's everyone else doing on their own journey?

I missed y'all
Awesome Pati!! I am starting over after my brief 4 day vacation. I am not loading, because I ate enough... I will be joining you back on P2 tomorrow. I really need to lose my fat...

I am actually doing quite well, and I have not stepped on a scale yet, so I may change my mind... I'll let ya know tomorrow..
Old 04-25-2011, 01:15 PM   #166
Blabbermouth!!!

I love company!!!!

WE CAN DO THIS DEB DEB!!! YES WE CAN!!!!

ETA: I'll be honest tho; seeing that # on the scale this morning scared the beejezus out of me and I almost don't want to weigh tomorrow. I mean 3 days of loading?!?!?!? :EEK!:

Last edited by 12yrslater; 04-25-2011 at 01:17 PM..
Old 04-25-2011, 01:18 PM   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post

I love company!!!!

WE CAN DO THIS DEB DEB!!! YES WE CAN!!!!

ETA: I'll be honest tho; seeing that # on the scale this morning scared the beejezus out of me and I almost don't want to weigh tomorrow. I mean 3 days of loading?!?!?!? :EEK!:
YEAH!! oh I know my dear, I am skeered to peek...
Old 04-25-2011, 01:31 PM   #168

Quote:
I hear ya! I have a CVS in my office building...so convenient, but their prices are higher than the one I use to work at .

Quote:
WOW-that was fast! Did you do P4 too or just P3?
Old 04-25-2011, 01:32 PM   #169

Deb, are you extending this round since you took a mini break?
Old 04-25-2011, 01:35 PM   #170

Quote:
Deb, are you extending this round since you took a mini break?
YES! I am going a full round starting tomorrow.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:37 PM   #171

Quote:
YES! I am going a full round starting tomorrow.
Are you starting over or picking up where you left off? Sorry, I'm being so nosey, .

Last edited by Meek75; 04-25-2011 at 01:39 PM..
Old 04-25-2011, 01:43 PM   #172

Quote:
Are you starting over or picking up where you left off? Sorry, I'm being so nosey, .
Just picking up where I left off, with a few more pounds I am sure... No, it is quite alright, you are not being nosey... I only really did about 2 weeks anyway, so basically I am just moving forward without the loading part..
Old 04-25-2011, 04:29 PM   #173

Quote:
Just picking up where I left off, with a few more pounds I am sure... No, it is quite alright, you are not being nosey... I only really did about 2 weeks anyway, so basically I am just moving forward without the loading part..
Oh-okay... well, at least you have MULTIPLE partners on board with you. It's always great to have support .
Old 04-25-2011, 05:32 PM   #174
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
Quote:
Typing from my phone so forgive errors. Real quick update. I made it here last night but not unscathed... About 45 min into our trip a deer decided to jump in front of my car. Smashed us good. We are ok but my new car is not. Windshield is broken front end squashed. Grrrrr. Anyway we lived and made it. Now time to drink all that wine.:
Quote:
Thank you ladies! Yes I am enjoying the rest of my weekend..we went to my nephews play last night and it was wonderful of course.. he was fantastic!! such a star...

We decided to hold off on the wine until tonight since we were so tired!! So we are gearing up for a nice wine tasting party tonight with the girls... here in Arkansas in this county it is dry, meaning no booze sold in a store.. so my sister told me about this lady who takes DONATIONS for bottles of wine her father had collected over several years..

So of course we had to go by there and donate $5 per bottle of some of the nicest wines I have seen. We got 12 bottles.... What a bargain!!! now don't think of us as lushes... we just enjoy a good glass or 6 of wine...

Hey, I deserve it!... anyway.. things are good eating wise, staying too busy to worry about food... WHAT??? I will get right back on my plan when I get home.. not concerned at all.. hope all of you are doing well!

Yes, Maggie that darn deer's eyes DID look like that and WE were in shock too... you know what was funny wierd though? So many men in trucks just passed us by.. no offer for help in any way. I thought that was odd.. At least in my town a man will stop and see if they can do anything for you.. not in THAT town..... boo for the guys there...
OMG... how awful! Glad you are ok. How did you get home.. was your car driveable still? What town in Arkansas did you go to? My family lives in Russellville. I sure miss it!
cookie34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:14 AM   #175

Good morning Deb and friends of Deb! Have a great day.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:18 AM   #176

Hi Everyone!!!

Deb, we got this! Have a great day!
Old 04-26-2011, 04:26 AM   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie34 View Post
OMG... how awful! Glad you are ok. How did you get home.. was your car driveable still? What town in Arkansas did you go to? My family lives in Russellville. I sure miss it!
Morning Kandi! My husband brought my daughters car to us, and we went on from there. luckily it was only 30 min from home. We went to Conway, AR. where my sister lives. If it had happened closer to there, we would have been in deep dodo... it was NOT driveable... grrrr....I do thank god that I had such control over the car, it could have been much worse. I just felt a divine hand on my steering wheel.. and peace! It was very strange..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Deb and friends of Deb! Have a great day.
Morning Shari, you have a spectacular day also!!!

Quote:
Hi Everyone!!!

Deb, we got this! Have a great day!
YEAH I DO!! and I am very thankful for that!! Support means everything!! You have a great day my friend!
Old 04-26-2011, 05:40 AM   #178

Well I just don't know what to think of Mother Nature lately. First a deer takes us out, ( we were spared ) then the St Louis airport gets destroyed which is a couple miles from my sisters house.. ( they were spared ) Then we go down to Conway Ark, for a visit, and right after we leave, the town a few miles down the road is destroyed by a tornado, very powerful one too! ( sister spared ) WOW..
Old 04-26-2011, 07:22 AM   #179
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Well I just don't know what to think of Mother Nature lately. First a deer takes us out, ( we were spared ) then the St Louis airport gets destroyed which is a couple miles from my sisters house.. ( they were spared ) Then we go down to Conway Ark, for a visit, and right after we leave, the town a few miles down the road is destroyed by a tornado, very powerful one too! ( sister spared ) WOW..

SCARY but Thank GOD you all were spared!!!
Old 04-26-2011, 07:24 AM   #180
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
WOW-that was fast! Did you do P4 too or just P3?
Nope I didn't do a P4. I really don't plan on doing ANY P4s. I know me and it will just be a ticket to eat what I want. I guess it would help discipline me but I will just eat P3 for life with an occasional cheat meal if need be then back to p3 style eating.

everyone!!!!

So Deb what is your eating plan today?!?!? Talk to me lil' lady