Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 08:00 AM   #331
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
cute pic nonetheless BUT when will we be getting one of YOU missy
After all, you have lost 100 (is it 100 or 100+) lbs! That's nothing to sneeze at missy!!!!!
I'll share if you do
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2011, 08:02 AM   #332
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,263
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Hey Deb, wow...you're a busy woman but it's all for the good! Congrats on two graduations!! Nice weather to enjoy the outdoors and celebrate with family and friends. Love the avi too!
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:05 AM   #333
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,865
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I'll share if you do
I will when I hit such a milestone! I have not changed enough to do so
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:08 AM   #334
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hey Deb, wow...you're a busy woman but it's all for the good! Congrats on two graduations!! Nice weather to enjoy the outdoors and celebrate with family and friends. Love the avi too!
Thank you Shari! I sure hope it is nice enough to be outside.. we are expecting 50 or more people!... yikes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I will when I hit such a milestone! I have not changed enough to do so
Ok My Dear! There are bound to be some pictures taken of MUA in the next 2 weekends, so I will share.. for a limited time on here...
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:18 AM   #335
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,865
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thank you Shari! I sure hope it is nice enough to be outside.. we are expecting 50 or more people!... yikes!



Ok My Dear! There are bound to be some pictures taken of MUA in the next 2 weekends, so I will share.. for a limited time on here...
<PATI DANCING CUZ SHE'S HAPPY! (same body type as that fella too )

You better not do it on the weekend when or else!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:19 AM   #336
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
<PATI DANCING CUZ SHE'S HAPPY! (same body type as that fella too )

You better not do it on the weekend when or else!
omgosh, I love your little fella's.. I will leave them on for a week or so, I would imagine.. Love love love that Dancing Party dude..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:21 AM   #337
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,865
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08



12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:55 AM   #338
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Oh Pati, I forgot to answer your question on the dosing. Nope, not dosing now and I can feel the difference in my hunger and everything else! MUST NOT OVER EAT!...
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:23 AM   #339
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,865
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Oh Pati, I forgot to answer your question on the dosing. Nope, not dosing now and I can feel the difference in my hunger and everything else! MUST NOT OVER EAT!...
I had forgotten I asked it

Why don't you stick to atkins? That should keep the hungries away AND keep you maintained where you are weight wise...
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:26 AM   #340
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I had forgotten I asked it

Why don't you stick to atkins? That should keep the hungries away AND keep you maintained where you are weight wise...
I kinda am.. The only thing that gets me is that I love carbs... like FRUIT, fudge bars.. so I MUST make an effort at least for these 2 weeks, and when I am hungry, to eat some meat... MEAT.. yep, love me some meat.. thanks Pati!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:44 AM   #341
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,865
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I kinda am.. The only thing that gets me is that I love carbs... like FRUIT, fudge bars.. so I MUST make an effort at least for these 2 weeks, and when I am hungry, to eat some meat... MEAT.. yep, love me some meat.. thanks Pati!
I beg you to have a HUGE FATTY TBONE FOR ME!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:53 AM   #342
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I beg you to have a HUGE FATTY TBONE FOR ME!
You don't have to beg me too hard!..... YUM!!!!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:56 AM   #343
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,865
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
You don't have to beg me too hard!..... YUM!!!!!!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:24 AM   #344
Major LCF Poster!
 
Firm Hottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,830
Gallery: Firm Hottie
Stats: Too big/-15/Just right
WOE: Lower carb & weight training
Hey girls!

Deb - Congrats on your kid's graduations! I still have 6 more years until I'll be celebrating Jordan's graduation from HS. WHY the hell didn't I have him earlier in life?

Pati - Hey girl, looks like you're doing good!
Firm Hottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:07 AM   #345
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,865
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Morning Deb Deb & Friends!~

Thanks Laura! I'm doing as good as one can Yesterday was such a MISERABLE day for me tho. I had a migraine. The type that make you pukey puke. I ate my p2 meal. Kept it in as long as I could (left work early). As soon as I walked in, buhbye meal! I slept for HOURS. Got up famished. Ate (still P2). Felt better.
I was sooooooo tempted to eat ANYTHING last night but I stuck it out and I am glad I did....

Woke up to a 2lb loss (4.5 in 2 days ) This morning, I said, eh screw it and pulled a pair of smaller jeans down (yep, I have a store with TONS OF SIZES! :blush By golly gee whiz, they FIT!!!! I feel FANTASTIC walking around in em right now

Helps me stay on track FOR SURE!!!!

How are you doing Laura (and everyone else)?!?!?
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:27 AM   #346
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Hottie View Post
Hey girls!

Deb - Congrats on your kid's graduations! I still have 6 more years until I'll be celebrating Jordan's graduation from HS. WHY the hell didn't I have him earlier in life?

Pati - Hey girl, looks like you're doing good!
Morning Laura! Yep, I have had kids at home now for 29 years, my kids are spread apart by 13.5 years, so my oldest is 29 and my youngest is 16. STILL HAVE KIDS AT HOME... Ah well, soon I will be missing them all I am sure. So ENJOY the time you have now.. it goes FAST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Morning Deb Deb & Friends!~

Thanks Laura! I'm doing as good as one can Yesterday was such a MISERABLE day for me tho. I had a migraine. The type that make you pukey puke. I ate my p2 meal. Kept it in as long as I could (left work early). As soon as I walked in, buhbye meal! I slept for HOURS. Got up famished. Ate (still P2). Felt better.
I was sooooooo tempted to eat ANYTHING last night but I stuck it out and I am glad I did....

Woke up to a 2lb loss (4.5 in 2 days ) This morning, I said, eh screw it and pulled a pair of smaller jeans down (yep, I have a store with TONS OF SIZES! :blush By golly gee whiz, they FIT!!!! I feel FANTASTIC walking around in em right now

Helps me stay on track FOR SURE!!!!

How are you doing Laura (and everyone else)?!?!?

GREAT JOB PATI!!! you are a better woman than I !! When I am sick, I just feel sorry for myself...and so happy you are in smaller jeans! YEAH! KEEP IT UP!!!

I ate that big ole Ribeye you wanted me to for breakfast this morning.. YUM
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:33 AM   #347
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,865
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Laura! Yep, I have had kids at home now for 29 years, my kids are spread apart by 13.5 years, so my oldest is 29 and my youngest is 16. STILL HAVE KIDS AT HOME... Ah well, soon I will be missing them all I am sure. So ENJOY the time you have now.. it goes FAST!




GREAT JOB PATI!!! you are a better woman than I !! When I am sick, I just feel sorry for myself...and so happy you are in smaller jeans! YEAH! KEEP IT UP!!!

I ate that big ole Ribeye you wanted me to for breakfast this morning.. YUM

My kids are 12 years apart! Sending one off to college this September (ok not sending cuz he is staying at home ) and the other one is barely beginning school and entering Kinder!

*droooooollllinnngg!!!!!* RIBEYE!!!!! <- me praying "God keep me sane on this part of the diet"

I was telling DH yesterday as we were hugging "Why can't I be fat and happy?" He said "you are the one who chooses to do such strict diets." To which I replied, "that's because I can not be fat AND happy. I am fat and miserable" He then proceeded to tell me I should do Atkins. (he knows I am happy on atkins ) I told him I would after this round

So Deb, are you weighing during your hiatus? Sounds like you are enjoying atkins!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:43 AM   #348
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
My kids are 12 years apart! Sending one off to college this September (ok not sending cuz he is staying at home ) and the other one is barely beginning school and entering Kinder!

*droooooollllinnngg!!!!!* RIBEYE!!!!! <- me praying "God keep me sane on this part of the diet"

I was telling DH yesterday as we were hugging "Why can't I be fat and happy?" He said "you are the one who chooses to do such strict diets." To which I replied, "that's because I can not be fat AND happy. I am fat and miserable" He then proceeded to tell me I should do Atkins. (he knows I am happy on atkins ) I told him I would after this round

So Deb, are you weighing during your hiatus? Sounds like you are enjoying atkins!
I would also love to be FAT AND HAPPY! but the 2 just don't go together... Your hubby is very sweet, he loves you just the way you are!... BUT he wants you happy too!... Mine is like that too.. lucky US!

ANYWAY, no weighing for me during this time.. nope.. going by the fit of my clothes for now.. I THINK Atkins is just going to be my lifestyle from now on.. of course I will throw in a round or two along the way, but I MUST JUST LEARN TO EAT the way my body loves. That is Atkins. I just have to accept the slower losses.

MAYBE if I just eat less... WHAT???? while on Atkins I can lose too? INTERESTING!... I know before when I did it, I gave myself permission to just EAT EAT EAT... as long as it was legal... I ate... but I really should not expect to lose with that many calories... soooooooooooooo This time, I am going to see if cutting back to normal portions will result in something good??

I have renewed enthusiasm right now, and I think I am going to partake of some of the wonderful recipes out there, so I don't get bored, or feel deprived of anything... ya know?.. WOOO HOOOOO... excited again!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:23 AM   #349
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,263
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good afternoon Deb and friends!

I feel you 100% on the diet thing, Deb. I'm wiling to substitute smaller losses for a greater piece of mind. Love your attitude!

Congrats Pati on the losses!!
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:42 AM   #350
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good afternoon Deb and friends!

I feel you 100% on the diet thing, Deb. I'm wiling to substitute smaller losses for a greater piece of mind. Love your attitude!

Congrats Pati on the losses!!
Thank you Shari!! I just feel kinda reborn, isn't that silly?... Honestly though, all this playing around and it always comes back to low carb... I did lose a lot of weight on HCG, and it is a great TOOL, but I just don't think it is for me anymore... I have not found that SWEET SPOT I once had with it.

I guess I should start a new journal huh? Will anyone be able to find me?... YEP, I'm gonna start a new journal. Time to move forward with my new way of eating, and just stick with it gosh darn it!...
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:52 AM   #351
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Ok my friends, here i GO! come join me!!!!

The REST of the Story, experiment to goal
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:28 AM   #352
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,865
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I would also love to be FAT AND HAPPY! but the 2 just don't go together... Your hubby is very sweet, he loves you just the way you are!... BUT he wants you happy too!... Mine is like that too.. lucky US!

ANYWAY, no weighing for me during this time.. nope.. going by the fit of my clothes for now.. I THINK Atkins is just going to be my lifestyle from now on.. of course I will throw in a round or two along the way, but I MUST JUST LEARN TO EAT the way my body loves. That is Atkins. I just have to accept the slower losses.

MAYBE if I just eat less... WHAT???? while on Atkins I can lose too? INTERESTING!... I know before when I did it, I gave myself permission to just EAT EAT EAT... as long as it was legal... I ate... but I really should not expect to lose with that many calories... soooooooooooooo This time, I am going to see if cutting back to normal portions will result in something good??

I have renewed enthusiasm right now, and I think I am going to partake of some of the wonderful recipes out there, so I don't get bored, or feel deprived of anything... ya know?.. WOOO HOOOOO... excited again!!
I am so so so very glad you found what's best for you!!!!

I just LOOOOOVVVEEE Atkins! I can never get bored! There are sooooo many recipes for everything! When I am on it, I try soooo much (especially soups - I lurv me some soups )

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good afternoon Deb and friends!

I feel you 100% on the diet thing, Deb. I'm wiling to substitute smaller losses for a greater piece of mind. Love your attitude!

Congrats Pati on the losses!!
Thanks Shari! Lotsaluv!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thank you Shari!! I just feel kinda reborn, isn't that silly?... Honestly though, all this playing around and it always comes back to low carb... I did lose a lot of weight on HCG, and it is a great TOOL, but I just don't think it is for me anymore... I have not found that SWEET SPOT I once had with it.

I guess I should start a new journal huh? Will anyone be able to find me?... YEP, I'm gonna start a new journal. Time to move forward with my new way of eating, and just stick with it gosh darn it!...
It seems that after a full round almost EVERYONE struggles on hcg?

Also, the bolded part is one of the reasons I don't mind the lower cals...because altho' difficult, I know I'll be back to LC! MY TRUE LOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Ok my friends, here i GO! come join me!!!!

The REST of the Story, experiment to goal
WAIT FOR ME!!!! HERE I COME!!!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:06 PM   #353
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Carolina gal livin in South Jersey
Posts: 3,484
Gallery: obraxton
Stats: 260/189/142
WOE: bariatric sleeve/high protein-low sugar
Start Date: WLS/Sleeve/5-9-11
Marking my spot!! Sorry I didn't notice that your thread hadn't picked up on my UCP in a while! Here I am stalking one of my favorite rogues!!
obraxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:52 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.