Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #1651
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Can't tell ya how many times I've threatened to do it!.. One day I just might really do it....I feel it.

You've had all your levels checked for thyroid and all that? I forget if we've talked about that, or not?..sorry if we have!!

...I admit..I'm tiptoeing (sp?) in the realm of being really confused....
There's one thing to be completely content with your eating lifestyle and then there's being ok with your eating lifestyle thinking you can do it long term to LOSE WEIGHT...only to find out that no matter what, nothing works.. just not a good head space for me to be, but I'm teetering there...

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2013, 06:01 PM   #1652
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Goal Wt-135 lbs!
WOE: Stillman's - 21 days - Not my lifetime woe!
Start Date: 7/28/14 - 8/17/14
Blonde & Danielle, somedays are just hard, they're just hard.
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:41 PM   #1653
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/226.6/125
WOE: Currently 5:2 w/ a 3rd all fruit & veg day
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Word, Maggie!

Danielle, never had any thyroid stuff done....just a sad feeling that it's all my fault. I am currently sipping wine and eating GF pizza....
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:21 AM   #1654
Blabbermouth!!!

Truly thinking maybe you should have your thyroid checked...and I mean all the various hormones tied to it, etc.. just a thought.

Hoping today finds you in a better mood,..at least a little bit. I'm there with ya tho.. did a fabulous DD yesterday and still didn't break out of the 30's....

Hope you enjoyed the wine?
Old 03-09-2013, 01:57 PM   #1655
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh, I did enjoy the wine, and not too much of it either. The gf pizza was so-so and nothing to brag about. It is kind of amazing how the no-wheat thing takes away a lot of YUM factor out of old favorites.

I made breakfast for DH today~eggs, potatoes, bacon, toast and tomatoes. Lucky guy...he then took my vacuum cleaner outside and blew all the dust out with his air compressor. It's almost like new. yay me. Right now he's out back terrorizing the neighbor hood with the wood chipper. I'm sure they hate us right now. It is really really LOUD!

My breakfast consisted of GF toast, eggs and bacon. Not enough potatoes to go around anyway, then a lovely trip to Walmart to get food for the pets...dog food and dog bones and cat crunchies and wet cat food. No the cat's not wet, the food is..... I was feeling so blue I bought myself two new lipsticks, a new face cream and a magazine about turning your crap into beautiful home decor. Yeah right. I fall for everything.....
6/27~226.6
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Old 03-09-2013, 02:35 PM   #1656
Blabbermouth!!!

Hahahahha!!! I'm reading along nicely to your lovely post and then promptly shot water thru my nose when I got to the part about the crap made into home decor ... I think maybe I shoulda stopped drinking when i got to the part about the cat not being wet...

....and UGH, I DESPISE Walcrap! Were all the loonies out? People with missing teeth talking very intently to themselves, or body parts hanging out that should NOT be hanging out???

Definitely be kind to yourself..I'm glad you bought yourself a few things. DH has an inkling that I'm teetering that way myself..he came home with a couple new books and the P!NK DVD that I'd been wanting..
Old 03-09-2013, 05:14 PM   #1657
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sorry for the involuntary nose cleanse, but that made me laugh!

Oh my dear, the loonies and the zombies were out in full force...that part makes me crazy...they push those carts along so slowly the only thing missing is the zombie moan...ahhh...ahhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhh....

What new books did you get? I realize you may not respond until tomorrow and I may not read your response until tomorrow...

Just a little food for thought, I'm seriously...I mean very seriously considering a jump to JUDDD. Can I get your opinion?
Old 03-10-2013, 05:21 AM   #1658
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Maybe we should all switch scales and see if they work for each other? I am not even getting on its too depressing!!! Man I remember my first diet at age 9, saltines, hotdogs and cottage cheese, and grapefruit OMG that was terrible!!!! My whole life it has been a battle and no end in sight!!!!

Keep fighting the fight it is all we can do!
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:52 AM   #1659
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Sorry for the involuntary nose cleanse, but that made me laugh!

Oh my dear, the loonies and the zombies were out in full force...that part makes me crazy...they push those carts along so slowly the only thing missing is the zombie moan...ahhh...ahhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhh....

What new books did you get? I realize you may not respond until tomorrow and I may not read your response until tomorrow...

Just a little food for thought, I'm seriously...I mean very seriously considering a jump to JUDDD. Can I get your opinion?
Hahahaa!! Totally hearing the moanin zombie sounds! I cannot be in there when it's crowded, I go totally road rage in there. I HATE the women who bring their whole gaggle of kids who are milling like ants everywhere, and they're either "so engrossed" in their hunt on the shelf, or their yapping to some other broad and the damn kids are everywhere and in MY WAY! ...but I digress....deep breathe!!...just pisses me off because there is no way in hell my kids would have EVER acted the way I see some of these kids...nope, they'd have either been sittin out in the car with me or dad while the other one shopped, or we'd leave and then they'd be in time out..no reason for that behavior in public!

Ok..soo...the books I got.. He got me the newest Jen Lancaster book: Here I Go Again..I have just a big a girl crush on her as I do P!NK..she is hilarious, witty and someone I wish could be my best friend..if you get a chance, read her stuff, I guarantee you'll laugh out loud and giggle all day when you remember bits & pieces you've read. Her memoir stuff is the best and what she started out with first before she dove into fictional writing..Here I Go Again is only her second fiction piece. Bitter Is The New Black is her very first book...LOVE IT!!

The other book I got was the newest Janet Evanovich from the Plum series.. normally in the past I'd be over the moon for these..but the last couple have been eh.. but I still gotta see what happens.

Man...JUDDD.... ...Do you think DD's would be hard for you? My instinct is for you to just go for it because it definitely seemed to be a plan that agreed with you completely..you lost very well with it. Altho' right now I'm still trying to remind myself daily why *I* am doing it. *sigh* ... frustration seems to be the name of the game and I HATE feeling this way.....see, but then I remember too that I'm trying to (once again!!!) heal and get better from being sick..so I hang on thinking maybe that's why I'm not losing.. then I flip the other way and wonder and contemplate the fact that when I was doing strict LC I was NEVER sick..I am NOT saying that JUDDD has made me sick..no no no..what I'm sayin is that my free-for-all-eat-what-ever-I-want-as-long-as-I-stay-in-my-calorie-range could be affecting my health. SO confusing!!
Old 03-10-2013, 10:16 AM   #1660
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I know me and doing JUDDD would put me over the edge with those UP days. I guess some call them Up Up & Away Days, this would be me. Self-control is something I am working on and I have to do this daily. It is what it is. I hope Blonde that you can find something that will allow you to eat the way you want and lose the weight, that is the golden ticket. I hope you can find the Golden Ticket Blonde.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:29 AM   #1661
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Dani~I totally get what you're saying about being sick because you are eating anything you want. Playing detective is always dangerous but it could be some of the things you are eating, that you never ate low carb could be the culprits causing issues. I hate to harp on the no-wheat thing but it has made a huge difference for me with asthma, belly bloating, no more puffy eyes and oddly enough no more depression. The last time I got sick it didn't attack my lungs like usual!

When I was doing JUDDD I didn't get sick much at all, but when I quit doing it I got really sick (I was also smoking)...so no rhyme or reason. I haven't had a cigarette since last July and I'm never going down that road again. I cancelled my WW account so it runs out the first week of April. I still think it's a great way to learn about calorie and portion control and perhaps one day I'll use it to maintain my weight, but I need to be more pro-active. I think if I can get under 200 I can feel more inclined to pace myself. It's been so frustrating and no one knows that better than you. I'm taking the weekend off, in that I'm not thinking about food one way or the other, and of course taking the pressure off makes me feel a lot better. I do think DD's would be hard at first, like before, but I've learned about control somewhat doing WW. IDK. Still considering it.

I can't imagine my DH buying me books, he doesn't have the first clue about my reading likes or dislikes! I've read a couple of Stephanie Plum adventures. Unfortunately my tastes run a bit darker....go figure. I do love books by Dorothea Benton Frank, all about life in the Carolinas. Funny and sweet. I tend to run to mysteries, murder and mayhem... Jonathan Kellerman's Alex Delaware books, Jeffrey Deaver, Carol O'Connell's Mallory books, etc. Anything that makes me think.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday! Thanks for your insight and taking the time to advise. I'll pull a Scarlet O'Hara and worry about it tomorrow. The sun is shining today, DH went on a motorcycle run and I'm going shopping!
Old 03-10-2013, 10:55 AM   #1662
Blabbermouth!!!

Argh! My wi-fi has chosen today to be a PITA! Had a big huge long post to you and it crashes....

Ok..lemme see if I can remember part of what I wrote!

RE: the wheat/sugar...In the grande scheme of things I'm not consuming all that much..however, it's possible that I am just *that* sensitive.. guess if I was smart I'd just cut it all out and see what happened, huh? DUH!!!

Your thought about getting to 200...is exactly like mine.. I've thought if I could just get to that 199 I could breathe and keep moving... I remember vividly when I got into the 190's and feeling fantastic and I actually looked half way decent

Books: I love Jeffrey Deaver.. I like Michael Connelly and Harlan Coben too..
I just recently found Gillian Flynn..dark stuff... her newest one Gone Girl, which I just finished a couple days ago..total mind f****...by the end I was like, w.t.f. just happened. DH likes Jen..I am always reading bits and pieces to him..he finds her hilarious and actually the way her and her hubby are..is exactly like our relationship...it's kinda uncanny.. he keeps telling me I need to try writing a book because my snark and my humor are like hers.
I love reading her stuff especially when I'm feeling down and out...makes me laugh..

Bummer about cancelling the WW stuff, but I get it.. been there a time or two myself with them.. but I get where you're at..yes, pro-active is the name of the game in order to feel progress..

Enjoy your shopping!

Last edited by DesertGurl; 03-10-2013 at 10:57 AM..
Old 03-10-2013, 02:15 PM   #1663
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
I know me and doing JUDDD would put me over the edge with those UP days. I guess some call them Up Up & Away Days, this would be me. Self-control is something I am working on and I have to do this daily. It is what it is. I hope Blonde that you can find something that will allow you to eat the way you want and lose the weight, that is the golden ticket. I hope you can find the Golden Ticket Blonde.
Hey Maggie, so sorry ...I missed this post! You know what...I'm thinking that illusive golden ticket is a crock. I've been eating like I want for years and all I have to show for it is a freakin' yard of cleavage. I don't know what's going to help me, but I have to help myself~ and not to another helping. It is true that JUDDD can activate binge behavior in people prone to that. I don't know what I'm doing right now...I will sleep on it.
Old 03-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #1664
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Hey Maggie, so sorry ...I missed this post! You know what...I'm thinking that illusive golden ticket is a crock. I've been eating like I want for years and all I have to show for it is a freakin' yard of cleavage. I don't know what's going to help me, but I have to help myself~ and not to another helping. It is true that JUDDD can activate binge behavior in people prone to that. I don't know what I'm doing right now...I will sleep on it.
Sleeping on things here too...but not before I eat a reese's pb cup at some point today ..utterly just *DONE* today..

The golden ticket is for the young'uns IMO..I HAD it and I pissed it away. Getting old bites!

...and yep, today I am helping myself to "another helping"..just cuz I can dammit!
Old 03-10-2013, 04:28 PM   #1665
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks for not overlooking me, I think I will stay out of your conversations for awhile while the 2 of you figure all this stuff out.

Have a nice night!

Last edited by MagieDen; 03-10-2013 at 04:59 PM..
Old 03-10-2013, 06:29 PM   #1666
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Maggie, I have the distinct impression that I've offended you somehow. That was not what I intended. If I did, I apologize. If not not, then good!
Old 03-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #1667
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

No I am not offended by your post but as I went back and read your response to me I wanted to clarify this about myself and I know I don't have to but I am not a binge eater. I do have foods that trigger a behavior in me but I don't binge eat for days on end or anything. Sugar is just overall bad and JUDDD also for a Diabetic in which I am is also not so good. I know there are those that do JUDDD LC and it works so maybe that will work for you and Danielle as well.

One life to live, one day at a time, one pound at a time!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:25 AM   #1668
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I understand what you're saying and you are right, you don't have to justify anything to me. I appreciate your friendship. We're all friends here. Everything you said is correct, JUDDD does promote binge eating (in those prone to it, not you) and is also impossible to follow if there are blood glucose issues (diabetes, hypoglycemia). I felt very fortunate that I didn't have BG issues so I could follow a fasting-type diet. I am confused as to how to proceed right now. I have to learn to be able to get past "fast fast" and be content with slow and steady. Coming here and venting in my journal helps me to put my mind in order, there is no one in my home life who wants to hear my ramblings and complaints about dieting and weight loss. They just want me to 'gitter done'

Even though I cancelled my WW, I still have the account until 4/3 and so will continue to count until I know WTH I'm doing. My new siggy "never turn your back on your plan" is true and until I have another plan, I'll keep staring down this one's throat. I have to admit, I feel a little less desperate today, maybe because 'weigh in' is several days away.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:48 AM   #1669
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Went to my other tracking sight that starts with my and ends with plate. I'm going to simultaneously track and see if I can get a calorie count. Points are great but I have no idea how many calories I'm consuming...and I can't solve the stall problem if I don't how much I'm really eating.

Work today. Bluh.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #1670
Blabbermouth!!!

Sounds like you've found a little clarity in the middle of the night...

GREAT idea about using the other tracking app to find your calorie count. Go you! I have a sneaking suspicion that you're not taking in nearly as much as you should be or that you think you are..

Still full of p*** 'n' vinegar over here this mornin .... DH has informed me that I woke up "feisty" today.. I slept like a baby last night, but apparently my petulant inner-child is still running the show today?..

Hoping work flies by quickly!
Old 03-11-2013, 09:09 AM   #1671
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sleeping well and being feisty means you're on the mend!

Clarity, yes...clearly I'm messed up. I guess I'm still going with calorie counting for the time being...how many I will count is TBD. My plate says I can have 1500 a day and still lose 2lbs a week...here we go again! I have not dropped JUDDD from my choices, I need to be geared up and ready to tackle that one if the time comes.

I have a Dr. appt tomorrow and I'll run a couple of things by her....
Old 03-11-2013, 09:37 AM   #1672
Blabbermouth!!!

hahhaa! well, according to DH..the feisty is nothing new and apparently he is glad to see it.

If you're "messed up"..*I'm* messed up. I'm in good company and that's all I care about!

Wow..I'm sitting here trying to contemplate "only" geting 1500 cals and I'm wondering if I could do it....but yet, I have no qualms about doing less than 400 every other day ...the mind is going, I told you!!!!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:14 PM   #1673
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I know, pretty crazy, but I think that's what WW had been giving me. No wonder I'm always hungry! I had a good eating day so far, calorie wise anyway. A nice egg, toast and cheese breakfast and a couple of red potatoes with salsa and cottage cheese when I got home from work. Very satisfying! Not sure what I'm doing for dinner, I just made DH a Bertolli Chicken Alfredo, I'm winging it tonight...maybe more eggs or canned s-a-l-m-o-n. Sorry Dani~ I know you hate fish.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #1674
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I know, pretty crazy, but I think that's what WW had been giving me. No wonder I'm always hungry! I had a good eating day so far, calorie wise anyway. A nice egg, toast and cheese breakfast and a couple of red potatoes with salsa and cottage cheese when I got home from work. Very satisfying! Not sure what I'm doing for dinner, I just made DH a Bertolli Chicken Alfredo, I'm winging it tonight...maybe more eggs or canned s-a-l-m-o-n. Sorry Dani~ I know you hate fish.
yeah, I always wondered about the points and the logic of how calories were calculated cause honestly..I was a hungry beasty on WW!

Sounds like you did have a great day food wise today! ....I will forgive the fish indiscretion because YOU like it so much! ...on a side note...DH loves that Bertolli stuff! ...
Old 03-12-2013, 06:28 AM   #1675
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Mmmmm...Bertolli! My DH eats the whole thing, marketed as dinner for two! It fits perfectly in his pasta plate. I have to pass on it, not gluten free , that's probably a good thing. DH likes the penne w/Alfredo. How are feeling, better?

Interesting thing counting my calories yesterday. I finished the day at 1215. I didn't do this on purpose, I was full and I didn't want anything else. I had a turkey sandwich and cherry tomatoes for dinner and a WW fudge bar for dessert. Here's the weird part, over on the WW side, my points were OVER! I think this is because fruits and veggies are free so not included in your points count. They also arbitrarily give more points to certain foods that are higher in fat or higher in carbs even though the actual calorie count is low. I'm glad to be seeing actual counts, I can make more informed decisions. You'd be surprised how much food you can get for 1500 calories, but not the really 'good' food. I'm happy to be moving forward...for now.

Seeing my Doctor today, wondering should I ask about thyroid testing? She's going to want to discuss Lipitor with me, my last test showed over the moon cholesterol scores but I was eating NK. I won't add another RX drug until I've exhausted the dietary intervention (WW), and weight loss with exercise.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:26 AM   #1676
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Mmmmm...Bertolli! My DH eats the whole thing, marketed as dinner for two! It fits perfectly in his pasta plate. I have to pass on it, not gluten free , that's probably a good thing. DH likes the penne w/Alfredo. How are feeling, better?

Interesting thing counting my calories yesterday. I finished the day at 1215. I didn't do this on purpose, I was full and I didn't want anything else. I had a turkey sandwich and cherry tomatoes for dinner and a WW fudge bar for dessert. Here's the weird part, over on the WW side, my points were OVER! I think this is because fruits and veggies are free so not included in your points count. They also arbitrarily give more points to certain foods that are higher in fat or higher in carbs even though the actual calorie count is low. I'm glad to be seeing actual counts, I can make more informed decisions. You'd be surprised how much food you can get for 1500 calories, but not the really 'good' food. I'm happy to be moving forward...for now.

Seeing my Doctor today, wondering should I ask about thyroid testing? She's going to want to discuss Lipitor with me, my last test showed over the moon cholesterol scores but I was eating NK. I won't add another RX drug until I've exhausted the dietary intervention (WW), and weight loss with exercise.
Yes, the key here is *for two*...DH eats it all too!

Took DD16 to Whole Foods yesterday to pick up some gluten free snacks..holy visual overload, Batman!!! SO much to choose from, I had to stop looking I was having anxiety

The whole idea of trying to figure out exactly why WW is awarding points to particular food is what drove me bananas... I guess the encouragement to eat less carbs is underlying...if you eat more whole fresh food and no sugars then you're in for a whole ton of food.. makes sense I guess, but so not good for my rebellious side!

Hoping all goes well with the doc today.. I just brought up the thryoid thing just because you've never had it tested...may be an easy fix or explain the struggles for no reason on your part.

Work today? I hope not!
Old 03-12-2013, 11:13 AM   #1677
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Dani! No work today. I've not checked out whole foods yet but my local Sprouts has lots of GF food. It's a good thing I'm the only one doing it 'cuz my loaf of bread is $6 bucks! It's totally worth it to me, I love the bread and usually have 2-3 pieces in a day. I keep it in the fridge so it won't go bad before I finish it, and I keep a spare loaf in the freezer. I use it for toast/sandwich/pizza or whatever tastes good on bread...like...almost everything! Also it's lower carb so I have no guilt about that. As for naughty food, I bought a can (yep, it comes in a can) of almond macaroons...gluten free and tasty, but only 1 or 2 per sitting. So is your DD always GF or just trying it out? I highly recommend it. Wheat is no bueno for so many people.

I signed up for 6 months of myplate on livestrong. $5 bucks a month and no ads, all the calorie counting I want on a huge database of foods. All the macros are included and a fraction of the cost of WW, with no hidden free points. Just accountability, a place to weigh in weekly and a way to continue my journey. I can track anything there, set up my nutrition targets...such as fats I want to count or carbs only if I want. It shows me a breakdown pie chart of proteins fats and carbs at a glance. It's really cool. Of course you can do it for free, too, just have to wade through some ads.

So I'm cheating a little this morning by taking my BP meds early instead of at 3:00 so my stats will be good. I'm sure they are anyway but takin' no chances!

And~ I still have my gym membership, I never cancelled it...I make no promises...just sayin', I still have it.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:34 AM   #1678
Blabbermouth!!!

We're contemplating changes for DD16... she seemed to flourish back when I was doing Atkins by the book.. she ate everything I did but also incorporated fruits. She still would eat "fun stuff" when she'd go out with friends etc..but it was once in awhile.. She had been to a gastro doc awhile back because she was getting tonsil stones...he told her to move her diet to more fiber veggies, healthy carbs and to exercise.. that was about the time I was getting ready to hit low carbing hardcore so it all worked out..

she does miss bread when she eats that way so we are contemplating the gf stuff for her.. she tried some snacks for now and she seemed to really like them.. I bought some cracker crisps made out of almonds with sea salt...SO good! I also bought some kerrygold cheese...holy cow, gonna have to hide that!

DD has the exercise thing mastered like a pro and I really should follow her lead..she's totally adorbs in her workout gear .. the girl loves loves loves her chocolate and snacky foods though! So I thought tackling the snacky issue first would be a good idea...altho she has problems eating meat...she hates red meat and wont eat fish.. chicken is meh to her but she'll eat *some* depending on how it's made.. Again...when I was doing lc successfully, she was eating whatever meat was made at dinnertime..interesting, huh? Stinker!

Loving the idea of my plate. thinking. thinking.. might be something I may have to do.. unbelievable how spendy WW is nowadays IMO!

Oooooo get it gurl!!! Gym time might do ya good! We have a little gym here but I hate it..it's *too* small.. still thinking on the exercise thing too.. but yes, I know I have to exercise!! Booooo Hiiisssssss!!!!
Old 03-12-2013, 07:35 PM   #1679
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I like your tiny little exercise words! That's kinda how I feel too! Like I really need to do it....

It sounds like your DD16 is a perfect candidate for vegetarian eating, like lacto/ovo (dairy and eggs). My youngest DD can live with out meat but luckily she loves fishes!

Strange thing happened at the Doctor's today. I brought her attention to a slight swelling on the right side /center of my throat. I noticed it about three weeks ago and figured I'd point it out when I saw her next. Well, apparently it's my thyroid gland! She wants to do a thyroid ultra-sound and then run some thyroid tests. If she can't see what it is on the ultra sound, then we're talking getting in there and getting a look. JEEZ, that's a bit scary. I'm not panicking yet, I'll wait til we do the first tests. Go figure, all this talk about thyroids!

I'm super tired and ready for to hit the bed. DH is out playing guitar with other senior delinquents!

Have a great night!
Old 03-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #1680
Blabbermouth!!!

Holy smokes woman! I leave you alone for an afternoon and you got things goin on!!!!

How long before the tests begin?? Hoping they don't keep you waiting too long for anything..nothing worse than having to sit around and wait. Did you tell her the huge troubles you've been having with weight loss despite all of your stellar efforts?? Also, have you run down list of symptoms for hypo/hyper thyroid? Sorry with all the questions, just want you nipping this thing so you can move along your merry way!! Love you!!!

Re: DD16...uhh I dunno about her becoming a veggie girl...she hates eggs and has recently developed a strange aversion to cheese I think right now she's opting to eat low carb and avoid alot of sugar for now and see how she feels.. she did say that today after lunch her stomach didn't do the wiggle. She says that often her tummy gets gassy or moves around alot when she's eaten awfully.. today she had strawberries, a small salad w/ ranch, and some of those almond crackers I told you about. I'm lettin her follow her own lead for now and see where it takes her..she seems happy.