Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 2B Me
Start Date: Need to get started again on some plan.
Mary's 2B Me Journal

I'm finally starting a journal online.

I've done LC off and on for years. I joined this site approx ten years ago. It's hard to believe and sad to say that cuz I'm fatter now than I was then.

I once lost 20lbs doing LC while chatting here and I think it took me three months. The first time I tried LC was when I was more active, I lost 15lbs in 3wks using LC and got to the point where I could hardly find the energy to walk up the stairs. After that I had a hard time doing LC and would just get cranky by the third day.

Now I am trying hHCG and like how I am not cranky and it helps me not feel hungry and gives me energy.

My problems with this time is that my legs often feel like I'm missing potassium or something. I do take supplements daily, but still have those details to figure out for myself.

I didn't find HCG till I had already lost 5lbs in one week just doing LC, so I didn't follow the plan exactly as I was not about to load up on fat and regain when I finally got my head in the game and was not cranky after a week. I did the hHCG drops for .... and lost ..... (have to get info from my siggy for this) and then went off for a few days and decided to call it my loading days and am now on R2 and losing again.

I'm down 10.5lbs in about 3wks+, so it has not been so fast for me and I've got to stick closer to plan.

I have been eye-balling my protein and eating too many servings of it too. I've been having eggbeaters topped with hot strawberries with black coffee for bkfst and then still having two servings of protein later in the day.

I'm starting this journal now to be able to see what I've been eating, even though I've been keeping track of my foods and calories in thedailyplate.
07NOV11=R2D1: 219.8 D2:218.0 D3:xxx.x D4: xxx.x D5:xxx.x D6:xxx.x D7:xxx.x loss: -5.0

My Journal: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...e-journal.html
2B Me is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2010, 11:55 AM   #2
Big Yapper!!!!

I'm posting this here for my easy reference:

You are allowed two fruits/day; but not at the same time.

Fruits:
Apple
Handful of Strawberries
1/2 Grapefruit
Oranges

Example Day from "Pounds and Inches" (following protocol):

Breakfast:

Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Only 1 Tblsp. of milk allowed in 24 hrs. Saccharin or other sweetners may be used.

Lunch:

100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must carefully be removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat.
Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are NOT allowed. The chicken must be removed from the bird.

One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salads, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.

One breadstick (grissino) or one melba toast.

An apple, an orange, a handful of strawberries, or one-half grapefruit

Dinner:

The same four choices as lunch. (He does say to not eat the same protein, fruit, or vegetable 2x's in the same day. Something about being sure to get a variety of foods for vitamin reasons)

This is by the book; however, with that being said, he, also, says that if you are a breakfast person, or need a snack during the day, you can choose to have your fruit or/and bread stick at these times, but then, you can not have them with your meals.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:21 PM   #3
Big Yapper!!!!

Helpful links:

http://hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Simeon...and-Inches.htm

Starting treatment

In menstruating women, the best time to start treatment is immediately after a period. Treatment may also be started later, but it is advisable to have at least ten days in hand before the onset of the next period. Similarly, the end of a course of HCG should never be made to coincide with menstruation. If things should happen to work out that way, it is better to give the last injection three days before the expected date of the menses so that a normal diet can he resumed at onset. Alternatively, at least three injections should be given after the period, followed by the usual three days of dieting. This rule need not be observed in such patients who have reached their normal weight before the end of treatment and are already on a higher caloric diet.

Patients who require more than the minimum of 23 injections and who therefore skip one day a week in order to postpone immunity to HCG cannot have their third injections on the day before the interval. Thus if it is decided to skip Sundays, the treatment can be started on any day of the week except Thursdays. Supposing they start on Thursday, they will have their third injection on Saturday, which is also the day on which they start their 500 Calorie diet. They would then have no injection on the second day of dieting; this exposes them to an unnecessary hardship, as without the injection they will feel particularly hungry. Of course, the difficulty can be overcome by exceptionally injecting them on the first Sunday. If this day falls between the first and second or between the second and third injection, we usually prefer to give the patient the extra day of forced feeding, which the majority rapturously enjoy.

The Diet

The 500 Calorie diet is explained on the day of the second injection to those patients who will be preparing their own food, and it is most important that the person who will actually cook is present - the wife, the mother or the cook, as the case may be. Here in Italy patients are given the following diet sheet.

Breakfast:

Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours. Saccharin or Stevia may be used.

Lunch:

1. 100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed from the bird.

2. One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.

3. One breadstick (grissino) or one Melba toast.

4. An apple, orange, or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.

Dinner :

The same four choices as lunch (above.)

The juice of one lemon daily is allowed for all purposes. Salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, majoram, etc., may be used for seasoning, but no oil, butter or dressing.

Tea, coffee, plain water, or mineral water are the only drinks allowed, but they may be taken in any quantity and at all times.

In fact, the patient should drink about 2 liters of these fluids per day. Many patients are afraid to drink so much because they fear that this may make them retain more water. This is a wrong notion as the body is more inclined to store water when the intake falls below its normal requirements.

The fruit or the breadstick may be eaten between meals instead of with lunch or dinner, but not more than than four items listed for lunch and dinner may be eaten at one meal.

No medicines or cosmetics other than lipstick, eyebrow pencil and powder may be used without special permission.

Every item in the list is gone over carefully, continually stressing the point that no variations other than those listed may be introduced. All things not listed are forbidden, and the patient is assured that nothing permissible has been left out. The 100 grams of meat must he scrupulously weighed raw after all visible fat has been removed. To do this accurately the patient must have a letter-scale, as kitchen scales are not sufficiently accurate and the butcher should certainly not be relied upon. Those not uncommon patients who feel that even so little food is too much for them, can omit anything they wish.

There is no objection to breaking up the two meals. For instance having a breadstick and an apple for breakfast or an orange before going to bed, provided they are deducted from the regular meals. The whole daily ration of two breadsticks or two fruits may not be eaten at the same time, nor can any item saved from the previous day be added on the following day. In the beginning patients are advised to check every meal against their diet sheet before starting to eat and not to rely on their memory. It is also worth pointing out that any attempt to observe this diet without HCG will lead to trouble in two to three days. We have had cases in which patients have proudly flaunted their dieting powers in front of their friends without mentioning the fact that they are also receiving treatment with HCG. They let their friends try the same diet, and when this proves to be a failure - as it necessarily must - the patient starts raking in unmerited kudos for superhuman willpower.

It should also be mentioned that two small apples weighing as much as one large one never the less have a higher caloric value and are therefore not allowed though there is no restriction on the size of one apple. Some people do not realize that a tangerine is not an orange and that chicken breast does not mean the breast of any other fowl, nor does it mean a wing or drumstick.

The most tiresome patients are those who start counting Calories and then come up with all manner of ingenious variations which they compile from their little books. When one has spent years of weary research trying to make a diet as attractive as possible without jeopardizing the loss of weight, culinary geniuses who are out to improve their unhappy lot are hard to take.

Making up the Calories

The diet used in conjunction with HCG must not exceed 500 Calories per day, and the way these Calories are made up is of utmost importance. For instance, if a patient drops the apple and eats an extra breadstick instead, he will not be getting more Calories but he will not lose weight. There are a number of foods, particularly fruits and vegetables, which have the same or even lower caloric values than those listed as permissible, and yet we find that they interfere with the regular loss of weight under HCG, presumably owing to the nature of their composition. Pimiento peppers, okra, artichokes and pears are examples of this.

While this diet works satisfactorily in Italy, certain modifications have to be made in other countries. For instance, American beef has almost double the caloric value of South Italian beef, which is not marbled with fat. This marbling is impossible to remove. In America, therefore, low-grade veal should be used for one meal and fish (excluding all those species such as herring, mackerel, tuna, salmon, eel, etc., which have a high fat content, and all dried, smoked or pickled fish), chicken breast, lobster, crawfish, prawns, shrimps, crabmeat or kidneys for the other meal. Where the Italian breadsticks, the so-called grissini, are not available, one Melba toast may be used instead, though they are psychologically less satisfying. A Melba toast has about the same weight as the very porous grissini which is much more to look at and to chew.

In many countries specially prepared unsweetened and low Calorie foods are freely available, and some of these can be tentatively used. When local conditions or the feeding habits of the population make changes necessary it must be borne in mind that the total daily intake must not exceed 500 Calories if the best possible results are to be obtained, that the daily ration should contain 200 grams of fat-free protein and a very small amount of starch.

Just as the daily dose of HCG is the same in all cases, so the same diet proves to be satisfactory for a small elderly lady of leisure or a hard working muscular giant. Under the effect of HCG the obese body is always able to obtain all the Calories it needs from the abnormal fat deposits, regardless of whether it uses up 1500 or 4000 per day. It must be made very clear to the patient that he is living to a far greater extent on the fat which he is losing than on what he eats.

Many patients ask why eggs are not allowed. The contents of two good sized eggs are roughly equivalent to 100 grams of meat, but fortunately the yolk contains a large amount of fat, which is undesirable. Very occasionally we allow egg - boiled, poached or raw - to patients who develop an aversion to meat, but in this case they must add the white of three eggs to the one they eat whole. In countries where cottage cheese made from skimmed milk is available 100 grams may occasionally be used instead of the meat, but no other cheeses are allowed.

Last edited by 2B Me; 10-18-2010 at 07:18 PM..
Old 10-18-2010, 08:57 PM   #4
Big Yapper!!!!

I love using HCG. I 've only had two doses today and it's nearly 9pm. I guess I should have had my 3rd already, but I didn't feel I needed it.

I really didn't want to eat dinner, but I know I have to fuel my body, so I ate 3 slices of turkey (kirkland) and snacked on some raw spinach leaves and got another glass of water with lemon. I'm at 433 calories for the day.

I did finish eating my one apple, I started this morning, before my dinner that I hope didn't have too much sodium. I'm very sensitive to sodium. I know you're not to split an apple during the day, but it was the only one I had.

My goal is to not eat too late in the day, so with the fiber in the spinach, I hope I'm done for the day and will stay full.

I still have to get in some exercise tonight. I had a pretty inactive day other than some shopping for 1/2hr.

I am happy to report that my jeans are getting baggy enough to bug me. A girl has gotta like that.

I am thinking that when I get ten more pounds off, I'll go shopping for a new pair of jeans. That'll be a far better and longer lasting reward than eating something I've been avoiding. It's a better approach to permanent change too.

Today's foods:
B: Black coffee, 2svg eggbeaters, 5 medium strawberries
S: Black coffee
L: Turkey chili (grd turkey, olive oil, stewed tomatoes and spices), water w/lemon
D: 3 slices Kirkland deli turkey, plain raw spinach, water w/lemon

Daily Intake Totals

Cals
Fat
19 g
Cholesterol
155 mg
Sodium
1361 mg
Carbs
23 g
Fiber
4 g
Protein
50 g
Sugars
14 g

Last edited by 2B Me; 10-18-2010 at 09:08 PM..
Old 10-18-2010, 08:59 PM   #5
Big Yapper!!!!

Stats:

LC start: 20SEP10 @ 227.4, ~ HHCG start 26SEP10 ~ 150ish goal[/SIZE]
Pre HCG:227.4/No load: (P=TOM)
R1P2:VLCD1:222.8~D2:221.6(- 6.8 Week 1)

D3:220.6~D4:220.5~D5:219.7~D6:219.9P~D7:219.1P~D8: 218.6P~D9:219.2P (-1.4 week 2)

D10:?~D11:217.9~D12:217.9~D13:217.9~14:216.9~D15:2 16.4~D16:217.9~D24:216.3OP(TOTAL:-11.1)
Sorta did a Load w/o too much fat =3days OffPlan (OP),D25:218.8OP~

R2D1:219.3OP~D2:217.7~D3:216.9~D4:xxx~D5:xxx (week 4)

Last edited by 2B Me; 10-18-2010 at 09:03 PM..
Old 10-19-2010, 10:25 AM   #6
Big Yapper!!!!

I am tickled pink today. I weighed in at 214.6 and that is 2.3 lighter than yesterday. Whoohooo!!! That is my biggest loss in one day since being on HCG and maybe on any plan, esp. when I wasn't feeling bloated and had a fine loss the previous three days.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:07 AM   #7
Big Yapper!!!!

Regarding the strength of drops:

Process of potentisation

Dr Samuel Hahnemann discovered that in order to benefit from the healing qualities of a medicine without suffering from the side effects, the process of potentisation is crucial. This means potency stems from a combination of dilution and succussion.
Dilution quite simply means lowering the dose of original material used in a medicine. Succussion is the process of agitating a freshly diluted solution by banging its container against a firm but elastic object such as the palm of your hand or a leather-bound book.
The succussions energise the remedies, the molecules in them move faster. The energetic force of the remedy becomes stronger as physical matter is left behind. This means their curative effect is not a material affair but is based on energy!
This energy is being released and harnessed for the cure of disease.
The higher the potency, the stronger the effect and the higher the healing potential.
Homeopathic remedies are dynamic. They are classified into three levels of potencies, x, c and m, referring respectively to factors of 10, 100 and 1,000 times dilution. So, while a c is more diluted than an x, the c is stronger.
Pharmaceuticals have not yet discovered the process of potentisation. Hahnemann's original dilutions are still working beautifully.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:18 PM   #8
Big Yapper!!!!

BMI and calculators: Calories Burned, BMI, BMR & RMR Calculator | CaloriesPerHour.com
Old 10-19-2010, 07:21 PM   #9
Big Yapper!!!!

I made chicken picata tonight. It was yummy, but salty from the broth and the capers. I didn't use flour, but did use olive oil and lemon.

I may have re-broke my baby toe. It's been healed a long time, but now it feels broke again. I was just standing there checking out and felt nothing and then when I went to walk away I had to limp and I had parked at the far end of the lot intentionally. Hopefully I can keep up the bit of exercises I have been doing.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #10
Big Yapper!!!!

Yesterday I ate:
B: coffee, some eggs with turkey and onions and a tiny bit of cheddar my dh made
L: apple
D: 4oz of kirkland turkey and fresh plain spinach leaves ~ .5-.75cup
S: apple

I dropped .2lbs today, but it's a loss, so I'm pleased. I need to add more walking to my days.

Today/Thursday Oct 21st:
B: coffee
Old 10-25-2010, 09:53 AM   #11
Big Yapper!!!!

I dared to go off plan for Saturday at the movies and had popcorn and a couple other treats that night at home. I was up less than a pound and back on plan Sunday and happy that I am at a new low this morning.

Sunday I ate:
B: coffee
L: eggwhites and strawberries
D: chicken picata and an apple

Last edited by 2B Me; 10-25-2010 at 09:55 AM..
Old 10-26-2010, 10:20 AM   #12
Big Yapper!!!!

P4 ideas from Dawn in SC

I know exactly where you are coming from with the P4!! It was my problem too. What to do...where to start......how to correct when you are out of your window! I have a great post I have saved (from another forum) on how someone else handled P4. It was introduce a new P4 food one day, something like a banana or a bagel at breakfast then change nothing else for the day, do P3 foods the next and then if there is no change is weight go ahead and try another new food the next day. It was alternating trying a new food instead of trying a new food every day. That way you can get a handle on any weight creep up, what works for you and what doesn't, and you can also take into effect the "2-day effect"!! You know where we say some indiscretions don't hit us until 2 days later! That is what I mean when I say I do nothing SLOWLY--that pace is too slow!! LOL. But I may just have to try it this time in order for this to work. Good luck!
Old 10-26-2010, 11:04 AM   #13
Big Yapper!!!!

I'm up. 7 today, but I had too much chicken yesterday and I had diet soda that I rarely have and then of course less water w/lemon that I usually drink all day. Every day I need more water as it is. But, I did get in 35mins of water aerobics/swimming.

I'm feeling like eating off plan foods today maybe cuz TOM is probably on the way. Maybe I'll have a few extra drops to help with that.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:42 PM   #14
Big Yapper!!!!

I haven't been on here in a few days and was not focused and not doing all my drops.

I'm restarting today after eating too much half priced candy. I've put it away and it won't be out till next Friday till I host Bunko. By then, I should have all the sugar out of my system and in more control.

It's also TOM now, so my wt is up 5.4lbs (218.5) from my low of over a week ago at 213.1 before I fell off the wagon. I'm up on it again and holding on tightly.

I don't know that I'll see a whoosh right away with TOM here, but I'm so glad I'm regaining control cuz not only does it mentally feel better, but physically I feel so much better w/o sugar in my system.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:51 PM   #15
Big Yapper!!!!

HCG Recipes sites:

HCG Recipes

Free hCG Recipes Page

HCG Coach | Simeons Protocol | HCG Diet
Old 11-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #16
Big Yapper!!!!

I'm setting a personal goal today to get under 200 by NYE. It is possible. There are nearly two months to lose 18.5lbs.

It will be a very happy celebration to achieve that goal and will feel even better than Halloween when I put on a witch's costume I bought at the end of last Halloween and found myself looking better and trimmer in it and getting complements.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #17
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Thought I would stop by and say HI!! since you came by mine!... good luck to ya!...
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:14 AM   #18
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 245/Less/Even Less :)
WOE: LC
Start Date: Everyday!
I have been reading your journal along with others that do HCG. I wanted to say that you can reach your goal for NYE, I KNOW you can. I will be starting HCG on Thanksgiving, at least it will be my loading day 1. I hope to keep coming back to your journal and others and maybe will start one of my own. Good success to you and have a great day!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:54 AM   #19
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks for stopping by Deb!!

Thanks for your encouraging words, Maggie!!

I'm happy that I'm just .4 above my hcg low and I even was off plan the last two days as I did some tasting while making cookies for a tea party I'm hosting this Friday.

There are two weeks till Thanksgiving and I want to be under 210 ,hopefully 207 by then.

At 205 I will be at my two year low back to when I lost 25lbs using NutriSystem.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:55 AM   #20
Big Yapper!!!!

A copy of one of my posts to remind myself of what worked well for me:

I didn't load and didn't have hunger when I was eating well with some premade cubed chicken in different flavors and put atop romaine for dinner. Now I am not as prepared and not eating the veggies like I should and I've had hunger. The veggies are filling and low cal and I need to ad them back not just for that reason, but that they are good for my body as well.

I also was doing a far better job at drinking lots of lemon water. I'm confident when I go back to these good habits that my wt loss will be solid and I'll have fewer cravings and will be better at staying on plan. My gallbladder will also feel better as well since I'll be avoiding gluten and bad fats by avoiding sweet treats.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:16 AM   #21
Big Yapper!!!!

I ate a bunch of stick wafer cookies yesterday and am up .5lb so I'm one pound over my HCG low. I'm ok with that if I don't go any higher. I host Bunko Friday and will eat off plan, but will watch it and then will make sure to dance plenty when we go out Saturday and hope to get to the low.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:18 AM   #22
Big Yapper!!!!

Hello ladies. Last week I was off and eating cookies I made for Bunko, but I started HCG again yesterday and weighed this morning. I'm 2.3 over my HCG low, so I'm not too worried and feel that my body has adjusted to my R1 loss of 13-15lbs.

I got new bottles, this time online for far less and ck'g if they work the same.

It's time to focus on being on plan till Thanksgiving when I will go off again and hope I don't stay off as I want to focus and stay on plan till NYE.

I hope everyone is doing well.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:55 AM   #23
Big Yapper!!!!

Today is the first day of weighing after sticking to plan yesterday and I'm down .8 in one day. It gives me incentive to get back into a routine and stick to it.

I like your idea of setting your alarm to remind you. I should do the same. I use my phone to help remember nearly everything else.

I made my siggy say R2 but I'm not sure I am really in R2, since I never did a P3 really;I just went off plan for a few days and ate cookies and whatever, but seemed to have stablized. It's more like I took breaks (fell off the wagon) and mentally now it helps to say D1... like a restart. I do plan to go off plan for Tday and maybe a day or so after with leftovers, but using some moderation and exercise and then back on plan till Christmas. I have to be careful or I won't make it under 200 (at least 199.x) by NYE.

We were supposed to fly to Tulsa tomorrow for Tday, but my hubby started a 6mo job, after being out of work since Feb09. We hope it will be converted to a permanent position.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:52 AM   #24
Big Yapper!!!!

I'm happy to say I'm at a new HCG low of 211.6. That's down 2.2lbs since yesterday. That's my biggest daily loss yet. I got on the scale three times to make sure it wasn't going to change. I had fallen off plan two or three times, but felt confident with the HCG that I was going to get the scale moving the right way again.

I didn't eat all my foods yesterday and I started to get hunger pangs in bed, but I contracted my stomach a few times, like crunches without the situp, and they went away and I feel asleep. I'll remember that when I'm hungry in bed again!

I'm sure it helped to have ran so many errands yesterday afternoon too.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:24 AM   #25
Big Yapper!!!!

I just ck'd my siggy and realized that today is my two month anniversary on LC/HCG. I'm happy to see that. It was really feeling more that three months. I need to be more focused to lose at least 10lbs per month, but I'll take it!!
Old 11-24-2010, 09:15 AM   #26
Big Yapper!!!!

I'm happy to say I'm at a new HCG low, just by a little, but still, it is a new low I haven't seen in approx 2yrs, maybe more.

Today I weighed in at 211.5, so I am hopeful that even though I'm a slow loser and the holidays are here, that I can still get under 200 by NYE, even if it is just by a fraction of a pound.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:12 AM   #27
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You can do it!
Old 12-02-2010, 09:47 PM   #28
Big Yapper!!!!

Today I finally got back to a full day basically back to plan. I've had two or three HCG doses. I need to get better at tracking that.

I swam today and shopped and didn't eat anything till 2pm, but some black coffee. I'm not all the way back to HCG stick format since I ate the skin on a KFC chicken breast and just had a yummy smoothie made from SF orange drink and strawberries and some SF gum. It's good for me and may be as close as I get to Plan, esp since I've been off plan and eating sweets for over a week.

I'm glad that even with TOM starting, when I finally weighed today, I was 214.5, so just a 3.0 pounds over my HCG low.

Last edited by 2B Me; 12-02-2010 at 09:49 PM..
Old 12-03-2010, 11:32 AM   #29
Big Yapper!!!!

Maggie - thanks for your encouragement!

I'm happy that resisting temptation yesterday served me well. I'm down 1.8 since yesterday even with TOM trying to make its way onto the scene.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:10 PM   #30
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2B Me View Post
Maggie - thanks for your encouragement!

I'm happy that resisting temptation yesterday served me well. I'm down 1.8 since yesterday even with TOM trying to make its way onto the scene.
Wow!! Great!! Hey that resisting temptation sounds like an excellent plan, I should give it a try more often. You should be very proud of yourself because YOU are doing this!