Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 08:52 PM   #61
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Roberlie
Stats: (222/179/125)
WOE: WLS/RNY w/PP & LC & Exercise
Start Date: June 21, 2010
Jen you are so sweet!!! LOL and its the kind of sweets that I am still allowed!!! LOL and not the fake blue stuff either! ROFL.. I too am very glad I happened across your page and read up.. I will be stopping back to see how you are doing too.. I do find the HCG facinating and was wondering if my husband might be interested in it.. will have him read about it.. if he does do it it wont be for months and months as he researches everything to death.. lol. Thanks again for being you! I'll be back.. lol take it as a promise or threat.. rofl
Roberlie is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2010, 07:25 PM   #62
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberlie View Post
Jen you are so sweet!!! LOL and its the kind of sweets that I am still allowed!!! LOL and not the fake blue stuff either! ROFL.. I too am very glad I happened across your page and read up.. I will be stopping back to see how you are doing too.. I do find the HCG facinating and was wondering if my husband might be interested in it.. will have him read about it.. if he does do it it wont be for months and months as he researches everything to death.. lol. Thanks again for being you! I'll be back.. lol take it as a promise or threat.. rofl
You are so darn cute! My BFF had the gastric bypass surgery a few years ago. She has lost 80 lbs or so and she fluctuates still. I'm glad that you posted that the surgery is a tool and definitely not a fix for obesity. I must tell you that I was almost at that point (to get the surgery), because I tried everything..and nothing worked so I really gave this way of eating all that I had. I am glad that it is working because I am scared to death to have the surgery. But, I would have gone through with the surgery to save my life.
If your hubby wants to do some research I'll send you some links. It really sounds crazy to eat 500 calories but it really does work. I was very skeptical, but I saw a co-worker of mine literally shrink in front of me, so that's why I gave it a shot. I use the homeopathic HCG drops that I found online. If your hubby decides to give it a shot they sell some on this web site and the other members are allowed to give you brands but not where or how much they spent. I used mediral. Now I am going to stalk you at your journal to see if you wrote anything new. Cant wait to see

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:24 PM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Right back at ya Jen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
You are so darn cute! My BFF had the gastric bypass surgery a few years ago. She has lost 80 lbs or so and she fluctuates still. I'm glad that you posted that the surgery is a tool and definitely not a fix for obesity. I must tell you that I was almost at that point (to get the surgery), because I tried everything..and nothing worked so I really gave this way of eating all that I had. I am glad that it is working because I am scared to death to have the surgery. But, I would have gone through with the surgery to save my life.
If your hubby wants to do some research I'll send you some links. It really sounds crazy to eat 500 calories but it really does work. I was very skeptical, but I saw a co-worker of mine literally shrink in front of me, so that's why I gave it a shot. I use the homeopathic HCG drops that I found online. If your hubby decides to give it a shot they sell some on this web site and the other members are allowed to give you brands but not where or how much they spent. I used mediral. Now I am going to stalk you at your journal to see if you wrote anything new. Cant wait to see
LOL who is so cute? ROFL.. anyway.. though the links would help.. just remember he isn't likely to even begin research for a couple months.. then he will take a year before he decides! Not kidding either.. its the way he is. The only thing I can foresee his moving any faster is if he really begins to watch me drop weight. We are having a couple picture done before christmas.. that might do it to him.. (IF I lose enough by then).. Anyway.. hopping over to my journal to see what you've said.. if'n anything.. lol HAVE A FANTASTIC EVENING YA HOT LI'L TOMALLI!
Old 10-27-2010, 05:48 AM   #64
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Go JEN!!!... watchin you! ....
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:25 PM   #65
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
LOL who is so cute? ROFL.. anyway.. though the links would help.. just remember he isn't likely to even begin research for a couple months.. then he will take a year before he decides! Not kidding either.. its the way he is. The only thing I can foresee his moving any faster is if he really begins to watch me drop weight. We are having a couple picture done before christmas.. that might do it to him.. (IF I lose enough by then).. Anyway.. hopping over to my journal to see what you've said.. if'n anything.. lol HAVE A FANTASTIC EVENING YA HOT LI'L TOMALLI!
Awwww! You are awesome. I know what you mean by motivating people to lose weight because of how you are doing. I have 5 girls at my work place that started because they saw how much weight I lost. Only 1 girl is actually reaping the benefits, but the others are losing weight but not consistently. My heart goes out for them, but until you are fed up with the madness; you will not change. Have a good evening. I cannot wait to see how you are doing tomorrow. Good night!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:27 PM   #66
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Go JEN!!!... watchin you! ....
Thanks Deb! I am considering doing the Omaha Weight Loss technique that I read about today. I will probably load over the weekend and go for another P2. It really depends on my results on Friday. I would like to peel off another 10-15 lbs before Christmas so I am really motivated
Old 10-28-2010, 03:44 AM   #67

Quote:
Thanks Deb! I am considering doing the Omaha Weight Loss technique that I read about today. I will probably load over the weekend and go for another P2. It really depends on my results on Friday. I would like to peel off another 10-15 lbs before Christmas so I am really motivated
That's a great idea Jen, I want to see how that goes, I am going to try losing again in about 2 weeks...
Old 10-28-2010, 04:00 AM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Awwww! You are awesome. I know what you mean by motivating people to lose weight because of how you are doing. I have 5 girls at my work place that started because they saw how much weight I lost. Only 1 girl is actually reaping the benefits, but the others are losing weight but not consistently. My heart goes out for them, but until you are fed up with the madness; you will not change. Have a good evening. I cannot wait to see how you are doing tomorrow. Good night!
I'm curious about something Jen.. what does LOADING mean?
Old 10-28-2010, 01:49 PM   #69
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I'm curious about something Jen.. what does LOADING mean?
Loading is eating to capacity according to Dr. Simeon who wrote about the HCG diet back in the 50's I think...you basically load up on foods you really like...the higher the fat the better. Another term would be to "pig out"! lol!
Old 10-29-2010, 06:52 AM   #70
Major LCF Poster!

Down to 194.4 today. Will post more later.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:35 AM   #71

WONDERFUL JEN!!!! congrats!!!
Old 10-29-2010, 12:00 PM   #72
Senior LCF Member

WTG Jen.. your will power is fantastic!! I am not sure I could do what you do!! Can you find a little time during the day to work out? What about thinking outside the box for your work outs.. like a walk at lunch time or chair exercises.. or sucking in your stomach for x amount of time.,
Old 10-29-2010, 12:19 PM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
WTG Jen.. your will power is fantastic!! I am not sure I could do what you do!! Can you find a little time during the day to work out? What about thinking outside the box for your work outs.. like a walk at lunch time or chair exercises.. or sucking in your stomach for x amount of time.,
Lol! I love it! I am very busy with a newborn so I get tons of exercise going up and down our stairs and I walk with him around the house and outside of the house because of his teething spells. I have some arm weights that I use at work...most of the time. I like your idea of sucking in my stomach! I will definitely try that one today. I am dressed up as a cat today at work and I think I drank too much milk...mmmhmmm! lol!!
Old 10-30-2010, 05:19 AM   #74
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Lol! I love it! I am very busy with a newborn so I get tons of exercise going up and down our stairs and I walk with him around the house and outside of the house because of his teething spells. I have some arm weights that I use at work...most of the time. I like your idea of sucking in my stomach! I will definitely try that one today. I am dressed up as a cat today at work and I think I drank too much milk...mmmhmmm! lol!!
OMG you are just tooooooo funny! Hope you have a fantastic day!! Sounds like it will be purr-fect! hehe ENJOY
Old 10-30-2010, 06:29 AM   #75

GO JEN!!... have a fantastic weekend, and enjoy that baby!!!....teething and all!...
Old 10-30-2010, 12:17 PM   #76
Major LCF Poster!

Trying an egg fast today. I ate a lot of carbs yesterday, but managed to keep the calories around 1800. So, I will have a low day today. The candy corn and gummy savers are calling my name though. I am completely out of my drops so I hope they are in the mail today.
I had a great time yesterday at work. It was so much time. Rory is crying so I am off for now.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:35 AM   #77

Go Jen! Did your drops come in yesterday? Have a great Halloween!
Old 10-31-2010, 11:31 AM   #78
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Deb ! I hope you have a Happy Halloween as well. No, the drops were not in the mail. I had a really bad day yesterday with the egg fast. I didn't complete it because I felt "toxic". My mood was terrible. I wonder if it was because of the high carb day before. Whatever it was is over today. I had a nice fatty breakfast that was low carb and yummy with some coffee and cream. Funny thing is that I am not even craving the sugar and sweets today. I think in my mind the sugar treats made me really "toxic". I hope that isn't the case because I would like to have a treat if I really want one in the future. Today is a high day. I will not be watching the carbs, but will stay away from the sugar. I'll let you know whether that makes a difference.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:48 PM   #79

Well Jen, you made it through the toxic! that is a good thing.. I know what you mean though, sugar really makes me feel like crap too... sounds like you have a good handle on today, so enjoy the fat!!...

I am interested in hearing how it goes!!
Old 10-31-2010, 02:04 PM   #80
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Thanks Deb ! I hope you have a Happy Halloween as well. No, the drops were not in the mail. I had a really bad day yesterday with the egg fast. I didn't complete it because I felt "toxic". My mood was terrible. I wonder if it was because of the high carb day before. Whatever it was is over today. I had a nice fatty breakfast that was low carb and yummy with some coffee and cream. Funny thing is that I am not even craving the sugar and sweets today. I think in my mind the sugar treats made me really "toxic". I hope that isn't the case because I would like to have a treat if I really want one in the future. Today is a high day. I will not be watching the carbs, but will stay away from the sugar. I'll let you know whether that makes a difference.
Jen I am so glad today is a better day!! Yeppers I want to know if your carb day is better without the sugar! Eat my carbs too.. lol I would love some bread!
Old 11-02-2010, 04:32 AM   #81

Morning JEN!!... you ready to roll?... lets go girl! did the drops come??
Old 11-03-2010, 06:59 AM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning, journal,
Today is the first day back on the juice. I have been without my drops for a week and was only dosing once a week the week prior so I will be using this day as my two days of loading. So, far I feel very gross and ready to do the loading and get it over with so I can get back on the P2 stick with my friends. I am up to 198 today which is still lower than my last LCD of 199 so I know that I can maintain and lose at the same time by watching calories and carbs. I learned that I have an aversion to sugar and simple carbohydrates which is sad because I ate a bunch of candy this morning because I was starving. However, I did have a nice carton of juice this morning. I haven’t had juice in so long…it tasted great! Honestly, I would rather have that than a milk shake any day. So, I definitely am learning healthier habits. I will be using the IM drops. They finally came in and were probably waiting for me for a week but my apartment personnel did not let me know about it, so I will be using those drops. I might go ahead and say this, but they are really gross. I am so excited to begin my new round. My goal for this round is 10 lbs or the 180’s. I know I can do it!!!
Old 11-03-2010, 08:13 AM   #83

GO JEN!!!
Old 11-03-2010, 02:11 PM   #84
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mistydisa
Stats: 224/199/150
WOE: Hhcg
Start Date: Sept. 30, 2010
Good luck, Jen! The IM drops ARE gross, BUT I'm starting to think I felt better using them (I'm using NHL this time, and I've had a constant headache, and I'm draggy and cranky). I'm seriously considering ordering more IM drops. Can't wait to follow your success!
mistydisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:18 AM   #85

Good luck on your first day JEN!!.... visit the thread when you can!!... work, smurk.....
Old 11-04-2010, 04:49 AM   #86
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Goodluck Jen
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:38 AM   #87
Major LCF Poster!

Today is day 1 of my second round of HCG. I decided to go with a new brand of HCG drops. I used mediral for my last round and lost 26 pounds. I am using IM drops this time. I hope to lose 10-15 lbs this round. I do not expect to lose like I did during my first round. I am hopeful and plan to do things mostly by the original protocol with some minor tweaks. I will be incorporating more vegetables this round and microwave popcorn. I will definitely eat the fruit and add more protein if I find that I am still hungry. My rings are fitting snuggly so I am certain that the gain that I have had this week is mostly water weight and I know it will come off after the first few days of this round. LDW was 194.4. I hope to be down to that by the end of week one. Here we go! I am ready to begin. I didn’t really plan my meals this week so I will be browsing through the HCG threads looking for some ideas. I can already feel the nasties coming out of my skin from yesterday’s load. I decided to only load one day. I don’t think I could have done another. Loading makes me ill.
Pre-load weight 198
Post-load weight 202.8
VLCD #1
Old 11-04-2010, 06:56 AM   #88

READY SET GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
Old 11-05-2010, 08:05 AM   #89
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning!
Thank goodness day 1 is over and done of VLCD. I really tried to follow protocol, but I find myself sick and tired of meat and following the list of approved foods. So, one day 1…I tweaked it (blush). Here is what the menu looked like:
Breakfast-2 large egg whites and turkey sausage patty and oolong tea
Lunch-Steamed zucchini and tomatoes with spices and a quorn naked chicken cutlet (not real chicken)
Supper-Vanilla/Chai protein shake with 8 oz of almond breeze
Snack-1/2 a bag of 100 calorie home style popcorn with popcorn seasoning (white cheddar)
510 calories! Btw, I was starving toward the end of the day so I ended up going to bed as early as possible. Today, I am feeling much better. I always hate the first day of VLCD. I am going to be good today and eat approximately the same thing except I will add an orange to my menu and probably a nice big salad at the end of the day if I need some extra food. I was so made at DH last night. He made potatoes au gratin with butter and gruyere cheese. I wanted to kill him. Why couldn’t he have made that last night. I would have loved to stuff my face with it. He asked me to take some to work today. I said no way! These people do not need that anymore than I do…so there! I hope to be out of my tantrum sometime this afternoon. Until then, I will post later 
Oh, btw…I lost 2.8 lbs over night. Woohoo!
Old 11-05-2010, 08:08 AM   #90

Excellent loss Jen!! .. and your menu sounds good! .. nothing wrong with ranting.. I tell ya MEN!.....